A Ta'Narian Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keyno stiffened his tongue and pushed, working his way in. Dale relaxed his body and resisted the urge to scream when Keyno's tongue entered him. Pleasure pierced his mind and his legs shook. Keyno removed his tongue and slipped a finger in, twisting it to open Dale up.

He was purring so loud it reminded Dale of a well-oiled engine. He pulled his finger out and entered Dale again with his tongue. Then he added a finger, curled it and nailed Dale's hot spot. Dale cried out sharply as Keyno rubbed that bundle of nerves.

Dale's dick jumped, slapping against his stomach and dripping precum all over the mat. Between that rough tongue of Keyno's and those wickedly long fingers, Dale wasn't going to last much longer.

Then the fuzzball added another finger.

"Keyno!" Dale wailed as his balls slammed against his body. "Stop. Gonna come!"

Swirls of lights flashed and Dale's breathing stopped as Keyno slid in, a long slow glide all the way to the root. Keyno had lubed up while Dale was still trying to convince his body coming right that second wasn't a good idea.

He had prepared Dale so well there was no pain, just glorious fullness, as his dick rubbed over
Dale's prostate. He held Dale's hips steady as he eased out, every square inch of him rubbing Dale's channel, then slammed back in... hard. Dale's whole body tingled. His chest came off the mat as he shoved back against Keyno.

"Gonna be fast," Keyno growled.

"Oh yeah," Dale gasped. "Fast and hard, fuck me, love, hard."

He reached around and his hand settled right below Dale's belly button. He pressed into Dale's lower abdomen and worried his fingers back and forth across one certain spot. He was rubbing at some Ta'Narian pleasure point inside Dale that had him writhing and desperate.

All Dale could do was undulate wildly under Keyno. The rapture was immediate, intense and Dale was right at the edge, so close to coming. His body was burning hot, prickling and tingling. Every slide of Keyno's cock felt magnified tenfold and when he jabbed Dale's prostate again, Dale screamed.

Dale's mind went blank as his body took over. Pleasure ripped through him as he came and a lone tear tracked down his cheek. This one moment in time, as their bodies froze together from the pleasure, meant everything to Dale.

This was his mate, his best friend... his family, really the only family he had now. This was his one true love. That precious moment passed and with one more deep thrust Keyno held himself against Dale as he came, his barb unsheathing and biting into Dale with a delicious zing.

"Oh god, that barb," Dale moaned, shivering from the slight 'nip' he felt as it engaged.

Keyno eased them down on the mat, Dale's head on his arm, while they waited for his barb to release. His other hand smoothed the sweaty hair from Dale's face and thumbed away the tear. He then touched Dale's necklace, the physical symbol of their bond, of everything they were to each other.

It was a necklace made of small coal black stones that had a clear oval stone in the middle. Three wavy red lines, one on top of the other, decorated the stone in the middle. All mated couples wore these.

"Love, please, what's the matter? You've never cried before."

"Tears of happiness, that's all they are. I love you, my mate."

"I love you, too, but I still feel you aren't being totally honest with me. There's a sadness in your eyes, Dale."

"I'm fine, really.... I'm just... Oh fuck that barb..."

Keyno's barb released causing Dale to jump from the exquisite feeling. He helped Dale to his feet and they went to their bedroom to clean up. They had barely gotten dressed when the twins woke up. They played outside a little more then herded the twins to the bathroom to bathe. Later they had the final meal and spent some time reading to the twins.

Szin fell asleep in Keyno's lap and Raiden was curled up next to Dale. Keyno caught Dale staring off into space more than once and asked him one last time what was wrong and again Dale denied anything was the matter. They put the young to bed and spent some quiet time together before going to bed.

Keyno didn't bring the subject back up; Dale wasn't going to talk, so he'd find answers another way. He lay in the darkness, wondering what was going on with his mate before finally falling asleep.

* * * *

"Dale? I just talked to Chad; he's going to take the flying part of his test today. We're going to keep Dayo for them."

Dale's brow knitted as he watched Keyno moving around the kitchen. "Huh. I really should go with them then and take the written part."

"Then go. I'll be fine with the young."

"Are you sure? Three is a lot to keep up with," Dale said as he finished cleaning up after breakfast.

"I'm a starship captain; I think I can handle three young."

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you. If you don't mind I think I'll go with them. I've put this off long enough. I mean, if Chad can pass it, I can."

"Gibor is stressed enough; don't add to it, chosen."

"And I warned him, too, remember? I was right there every time Chad ran over a mailbox or jumped a levee."

"Gibor still hasn't forgiven you for telling him that."

"Ignorance is not bliss, not in this case. But I won't ride Chad's ass too hard, for Gibor's sake."

Chad and Dale had been friends since childhood, when they'd lived next to each other. Chad had been harvested a year before Dale and Dale had watched the whole thing take place right in Chad's front yard.

If it hadn't been for Dale's dad tackling him he probably would have attacked the extraction team bare-handed, he was that upset over losing his best friend. The harvest was not a good time. Little did he know a year later he would be seeing Chad again.

Gibor, Chad's mate, was Keyno's first officer. Gibor had long hair the color of onyx and lime green eyes. He was just a little shorter than Keyno, but built just as big. Chad had blond hair with a strip of black near his face and sky blue eyes.

Dale heard the elevator roaring up the tree. "And here comes trouble."

"Hey, we're here, and oh look, we come bearing gifts," Chad said as he walked into the kitchen He dropped the yppan bag and Dayo's drink on the kitchen table as Dayo squirmed out of Gibor's arms. "I swear, it's like moving. How do you deal with all this times two?"

Dale shrugged as Raiden and Szin ran in the kitchen to meet Dayo. Growls, purrs and giggles followed the young as they rushed right back out. "What else am I gonna do, send one back? Not like I have much of a choice on all the stuff I have to lug around."

"Ha-ha. You sure you guys don't mind keeping Dayo?"

"Keyno assures me he has it well in hand."

Chad looked up from unpacking some of Dayo's things and knocked Dayo's drink over. "Say again?"

"If you don't mind I'd like to go with you and take the written part."

"Cool, so you're going to break down and do it, huh? Good for you," Chad said as he wiped up the spill.

"How hard can it be, you passed."

Chad threw a lewot he had used to wipe up the spill at Dale. "John passed the driving part yesterday. So there."

"Yeah, but John's a doctor. He has a brain in his head," Dale said as he threw the lewot back at Chad.

"Smart ass."

"Dick weed," Dale responded.

"Crooked dick."

"Dumbass, that's you, not me..."

Gibor leaned over to Keyno. "Please... I'll stay with the young and you take them."

"Ah, see, that's the benefit of being a captain, I have seniority. Have fun, Gibor. I'll take three young any day of the week."

"Of all the times to pull rank," Gibor griped, then sighed as he looked at Chad and Dale arguing. "Okay you two, let's get going."

* * * *

"Damn it, Dale," Keyno muttered.

He saved the program he was researching and glanced outside to where the twins and Dayo were playing. He had set up an outside play area for the twins. Dayo and Raiden were climbing and exploring a tree. Szin was swinging, waiting for them to come down.

"I really should put you over my knee for this, chosen."

Something had been bothering Dale, but when Keyno asked he just shook his head and said all was fine. But Keyno knew his mate and knew something wasn't right. There was a sadness hanging around Dale that hadn't been there before. After several failed attempts to pull it out of Dale, he broke down and did the only other thing he could think off; he sent a deep space message to Dale's mother.

The reply had come in less than an hour ago and had explained so much. What he didn't understand was why Dale hadn't talked to him about this. They shared everything. He had just shut the program down when he heard the elevator coming up the tree. Keyno wiped the history and walked to the kitchen to meet everyone.

"I..." Chad yelled as they came in, "passed!"

"I..." Gibor said as he passed Keyno, "need a drink. Several drinks. Got any reeb?"

Dayo, Raiden and Szin joined the adults in the kitchen, adding to the ruckus. Dale got the young something to drink while Keyno got Gibor something a bit more adult to drink.

"Was it that bad?" Keyno asked Dale as Chad hugged his young.

"He did okay on the test. Of course the area in which he took the test wasn't that crowded. The problem came when he wanted to fly us home and Gibor couldn't come up with a reason for him not to," Dale laughed softly. "Gibor about ripped the door handle off a couple of times at some of the close calls Chad had. But honestly, he flies the same way he drives... balls out. So I wasn't that worried."

"How did you do?"

"I passed the written part, didn't miss a question," Dale grinned at Keyno then rolled his eyes. Chad was telling the young how well he'd done and Gibor was holding his head.

"Proud of you, love," Keyno said, then kissed Dale.

They could hear Chad and Gibor discussing the trip home. "You are not flying home, not with our young in the backseat. Not yet anyway," Gibor said.

"Whatcha trying to say?" Chad demanded. "I passed the stupid test."

"Gods know how," Gibor mumbled.

"What? What did you say?" Chad demanded.

"What I mean is you need more practice and I would feel much better if our young wasn't in the vehicle."

"Dam—" Chad cut himself off. Chad looked down at the young who were listening attentively. "Ah yeah, we'll talk about this at home... later."

"So, how was it here?" Dale asked as Chad and Gibor eyed each other.

"Much more calm, peaceful and relaxed."

"I heard that," Chad said.

Dale had to laugh at the look on Chad's face. "Go argue with Gibor and stay out of my conversations."

"I wasn't that bad," Chad muttered.

"They were no problems." Keyno leaned down and whispered in Dale's ear. "I'm much less stressed than Gibor."

"Who isn't?"

Since Gibor had been drinking and flat out refused to let Chad fly again, they ended up staying until the final meal. The young played together until they snuggled up and feel asleep. Later on Gibor and Chad left... with Gibor behind the wheel.

* * * *

The next morning Keyno had to go to the palace. All the senior officers were meeting with King Duran. There was talk of an upcoming mission to document a star going supernova. All the mates would go and their young. The trip, if permission was granted, would be in a few days.

Dale was in the kitchen cleaning the same counter he had cleaned already. Soon Christmas would be here. Well, it would be on Earth. The Ta'Narians had no concept of the holiday, which was understandable, and the calendar year was different than Earth's.

Dale considered himself Ta'Narian now but the very idea of letting Christmas pass was eating him alive. His family always got together for the holiday... always. And god help him, he missed that closeness, that togetherness. He wanted... Dale shook his head. He wanted his parents and his sister and her family here, with him and his family.

He wanted to see his niece play tag with his young, watch his dad and Keyno talking over the grill, see his mom in the kitchen baking goodies, watch Evan try to assemble a toy... and none of that was likely to happen. Especially with Susan and her family.

"Damn, I've got to stop this. There's no point in wanting what I can't have."

Chad had buzzed Dale on the com and invited himself over since Gibor also had to attend that meeting. Dale called John and asked him and Neo to join them. John's mate was Doc and Neo was their young. Doc was Keyno's starship doctor and also a senior staff member.

John had been harvested at the same time as Dale. Doc had taken one look at the young redheaded doctor with big blue eyes and fallen for him. Now John had a golden strip in his hair that matched Doc's hair color.

Both John and Chad lived in treetop houses nearby, as did several other officers from Keyno's crew. Walkways with force fields around them ran between the houses to create a small, close-knit community.

"Hey John, Chad," Dale said as they came in. "Raiden, Szin... Dayo and Neo are here."

"We want to go to the play area," Raiden demanded.

"Say please," Dale replied.

"Please!" Three young shouted. Szin just grinned.

"Come on, let's take them outside," Dale said.

Everyone trooped down to the play area and Chad and John exchanged glances. Once they got the young settled, Chad started in.

"Okay, what's the deal?"

"What? What deal? What are you talking about?"

"You're acting funny, being too quiet. And the smart-assed comments are down to a few a day. What gives?"

"So let me make sure I'm hearing this correctly... You're complaining that I'm not insulting you enough? Well hell, Chad, I can fix that. Let's start with your insane flying."

"Blow it out your ear, dude. At least I'm flying."

"It's entirely possible that flying instructor gave you your license just so he wouldn't have to fly with you again. That guy who gave you the driving test back on Earth was shaking like a leaf and mumbling about retirement once you got done with him."

"Know what? You can—"

"We're getting away from the real topic of conversation," John said, "which was very well done on your part Dale, but I'm not as easily distracted as Chad. What's wrong?"

"It's not fair, he doesn't pick on you like he does me," Chad groused.

"What can I say, he knows how to use a scalpel."

"You'd do better to worry about the soniclasar scalpel I know how to use," John smirked. "But that's beside the point, and the point is we know something is wrong with you. So spill it."

Dale sat quietly for a moment, watching the young play.

"It's Christmas, isn't it?" Chad said quietly.

Dale sighed. "Yeah."

"I know what a big deal that time of the year was with your family."

"Mom and Dad went all out, you know? Every room in the house plus the outside was decorated."

"Your dad had the place lit up, no doubt about it. Even got my dad into it."

"Oh man, that was something. Your dad had no business around anything electric," Dale grinned at Chad. "He was an accident waiting to happen."

"Waiting to happen, hell, it was more of when was it going to happen. Remember when he blew every circuit in the house one year?" Chad asked.

"I thought your mom was going to kill him, he was messing around with the lights outside right before church," Dale laughed. "But I have to say, for us, it wasn't so much the religious aspect of the holiday. It was more a time for family and, well... I miss celebrating it."

"Yeah, I know," Chad said. "The holiday has crossed my mind a time or two lately."

"We did the whole deal, too," John said and shrugged. "But it was more a keeping up with the Jones type of thing. Just the way my grandparents were. The servants cooked dinner; we ate, then opened the gifts. Then grandfather retired to his study and grandmother went out to do her charitable works. I ended up alone or went to a friend's house."

"I don't mean no harm, but that sucks, man," Chad said.

"Yeah, what he said." Dale shook his head.

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore," John said. "So, the question is, what are you going to do?"

"I think you should talk to Keyno about this," Chad said. "I really don't think he'd have a problem with you introducing another Earth custom. He hasn't complained over any of the other things you've introduced."

"That's true, but this is different. Christmas is a religious holiday, well, it used to be. It's so commercialized now. And Ta'Narians don't worship the same gods as Earthlings do."

"He has a point," John said. "So turn it into a family thing, a tradition for just you guys. Explain what the meaning behind Christmas is and then leave it there. It's not like Szin or Raiden couldn't research it if they wanted."

"I know. And with Szin being pretty much human, I want him to know that side of his history. Wouldn't hurt Raiden to know, either..."

"There's something more, isn't there?" John asked.

"Yeah. I miss my folks." Dale glared at Chad. "And if you start making fun of me—"

"I miss mine, too, Dale," Chad said taking the air out of the rant Dale was getting ready to launch.

"I feel for you two," John said. "I don't miss my grandparents like I thought I would."

"After what they said about Doc and Neo..."

"And John, too," Chad reminded Dale.

"It's okay, guys. I've dealt with it; my grandparents didn't accept me like your parents did. I have you guys, my mate and young... Malk and Kia, Cielo and Ti... I'm good," John said. "Honestly, you guys are more of a family to me than mine ever was."

"I'm glad," Dale hugged John, "and I may talk to Keyno, see how he feels about this. Of course, that means I'm going to have to admit there was something bothering me."

"Like he doesn't already know," Chad snorted.

"Yeah. He's probably going to threaten to put me over his knee again," Dale sighed.

* * * *

"I want you both to read over the link I sent you on the com," Keyno said as he maneuvered through traffic on the way to the palace to meet with King Duran.

Several minutes later, Doc looked up. "Hmm, interesting."

"It explains a lot, really. Wonder why they didn't mention this holiday to us?" Gibor said.

"Knowing John, he figures the social aspects don't apply to him. And I would have to agree," Doc said.

"It might be the religious angle," Gibor said. "But Dale has introduced new customs before; the young shower comes to mind."

The young shower was what Dale had called the baby shower he threw for Juan, the king's mate. It was such a hit with the Ta'Narians that other males had ended up throwing young showers for their mates.

"Didn't you take him on the honeymoon, too?" Doc asked. "That's an Earth custom I believe."

"Exactly, so I don't know why he's not talking to me about this winter type celebration. It seems to be very important to him."

"How did you figure out this holiday custom of Christmas?" Gibor asked.

Keyno sheepishly looked at his passengers. "I sent his mother a deep space message."

"Ah, smart. So, how are we going to do this?" Doc asked.

"I've researched what is needed for this holiday. It seems to revolve around three things: an older, heavy set male with white hair in a red suit who delivers presents to all, and I mean all the young on Earth, who are good. He is called the Santa Claus," Keyno said. "The parents use this jolly fat male as a bribe to reinforce good behavior."

"Why have an older male do that?" Gibor wondered.

"No idea. The second thing is a tree that's laden with shiny baubles and lights. It's supposed to have many gifts under it. It seems the humans who celebrate this holiday spend much money then complain about it later. There was a small reference to some sort of religious matter... but I'm not going to try to explain that."