A Tangled Web

Story Info
Siblings find love.
14.8k words
4.56
114.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was shortly after David's 17th birthday that his parents decided to tell him and his sister Sandra 'The Truth'.

What brought this circumstance to a head was Sandra's desire to take a trip to France. Up until now, family holidays had always been spent within the UK, so there hadn't been any need for passports. But now there would be, and in order for Sandra to obtain one she would need her birth certificate.

"Kids," said Mary. "We think that its time that your father and me told you something that you need to know. Please forgive us for not telling you sooner, but the time never seemed right." She took a deep breath. "We adopted you both when your parents were killed in a car crash."

Both David and Sandra were stunned. They had never even had an inkling about this. In fact, people had often commented on their family likeness to their parents.

"We were baby-sitting that night. We couldn't have children ourselves, so there was never any question but that we would raise you."

Sandra was the first to be able to form a sentence, "What happened?"

"Some drunken bastard couldn't be bothered to walk home from the pub, so he decided to pinch a digger from a nearby building site. He hadn't got a clue about the controls in the cab and released the arm, so that it was swinging free. He came around a bend at speed and the arm swung across the opposite lane straight into the path of the car. The bucket smashed through the windscreen on the driver's side." She paused, opening and closing her mouth a few times before continuing, "The car went out of control and rolled down a steep embankment."

Mary seemed to be trying to regain control of her emotions, tears forming in her eyes.

"He was given eighteen months, but was released after a year. Two years after that he stole another car while still banned. He was drunk again. He seemed to think that he was a good driver, so when the police tried to pull him over he decided to make a run for it. He hit a bridge at close to a hundred miles an hour. It did everybody a favour – he was never going to hurt anybody else ever again," she hissed.

David and Sandra were surprised at the venom with which Mary spoke the last words. They had never heard her speak like this before.

"I'm feeling very tired now," said their mother. "We're going to bed. I'll leave you two to talk."

*****

Sandra and David were seated side by side on the sofa. They both turned to look at each other. The news was just too momentous to take in. For the first time in a very, very long while they embraced and hugged one another.

When the pair finally began to speak, they agreed on one thing above all else; that their mother and father were still – and always would be – their parents.

Soon after, David started at University. He found digs nearby to where he was studying and only came home from time to time. Sandra was already at College and tried to get home more often. But over the next two years the brother and sister seemed to keep missing each other.

Finally, one summer, they were both due to be home at the same time. Their parents, however, were about to go away for a week long break in Paris to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. Sandra came home the week before, while David turned up late on Friday night – the day before Mary and John left on the Eurostar.

*****

Chapter 2

Sandra awoke at around 9am the next day, just in time to shower, get dressed and drive her parents to the local station. Their high speed journey to Paris from St. Pancras was due to leave at midday, allowing them to eat lunch on board as part of their Leisure Select deal.

When she returned home there was still no sign of David, so she sat down to read a book for a while. Eventually she heard her brother moving about upstairs. It was still some time before he appeared in the lounge drinking a glass of orange juice that he had just obtained from the kitchen.

He stretched and yawned and then said, "I think I'll go for a swim before lunch. How about you Sis? Fancy a dip?"

The idea appealed to her; she ran most days to maintain fitness, but liked to swim at least once each week just to relax the muscles properly.

"OK," she said. "I'll just go and get my stuff."

Sandra drove them both to the nearest swimming pool, which took about twenty minutes.

David was the first one to enter the pool. He had gone dressed in flip flops, t-shirt and shorts, with his swimming trunks underneath. As a result he undressed, stashed his clothes in a locker and was into the showers within thirty seconds.

At University David swam every day. In fact, he competed for the Uni Swimming Team. He slipped into the water in a smooth dive and began to power down the length. He cruised for a hundred metres to warm up his muscles and then rapidly covered the next three hundred before he eased into a powerful breaststroke.

The Men's and Ladies changing rooms were at opposite ends of the pool. David headed down from where he had started and looked around the rest of the pool. Surprisingly, there were few people there that day, which was why his attention was quickly drawn to the woman he could see at the other end of the pool. She was standing with her back to him, winding her pig-tailed hair into a bun that she could then cover with a swimming cap.

David had never seen such a perfectly proportioned body before. Oh sure, some of the girls in the swimming team were good looking, but their shoulders tended to be a bit over-developed. This woman on the other hand seemed to have all the right curves in all the right places. She was wearing a black, one piece swimming costume, the rear of which dropped low on her back. A long neck led the eye down to the smooth curve of the shoulders. The flawless and lightly tanned skin drew the eyes further to her beautifully curved hips.

Although the woman was ostensibly covered, it was as if her body was completely on show; the individual cheeks of her buttocks were clearly firm but moved independently of each other in a hypnotic fashion. Her legs were long and the muscles well defined.

David took all of this in within a matter of seconds. When the woman turned round he found himself looking at one of the most beautiful women in the world. Her breasts matched the breath-taking quality of the rest of her body. The high-legged swimming costume was also designed with a low-cut front, revealing just enough cleavage to have the few men in the pool staring, open-mouthed.

The initial familiarity of the face took a while to register with David. But when it did, he realised that he had been ogling his own sister! He dipped his head under the water and swam the remainder of the length under the surface. He turned and continued swimming breaststroke, trying to avoid the need to look at Sandra again.

Sandra had taken her time getting ready to swim. She had to remove her make-up first - not that she wore a lot. Her long brown hair had to be plaited and tied with bands. Years of experience helped her to do this without the aid of a mirror.

When she walked out of the showers into the pool area, she immediately noticed the powerful swimmer who had just tumble turned and was speeding away from her. She knew instinctively that this was her brother, but marvelled at the way that his body had changed over the last two years. The muscles of his back and shoulders had grown to an impressive size and his swimming seemed effortless. She turned to place her towel on a seat and then prepared her hair so that she could put her cap on.

When she jumped into the water, she could see David cruising away from her again. She started swimming with a long-reaching crawl stroke, using plenty of leg kick, but creating little splash. She had swum about four lengths, before she and David arrived at the end of the pool together.

David slipped his goggles up onto his forehead and stood up. His physique was that of the typical swimmer; with a triangular shape to the top half of his body. He didn't exactly have a six pack of stomach muscles, but Sandra thought that if he did a little bit of work in the gym with weights it would soon develop. Her brother had turned into a hunk and she hadn't even realised it! She also noticed that there was no sign of hair on his body – recalling that serious swimmers liked to shave all over.

"Hi Sis," he said. "Fancy a race?"

Sandra also stood up in the shallows and raised her goggles, "You must be joking!" she said breathlessly. "I've been going flat out to catch you and you were just moving effortlessly!"

David couldn't help but notice how the now wet material of her swimming costume clung to Sandra's body. Her exertions had caused her nipples to harden and he had to force himself not to stare. Even so, he could feel an involuntary stirring in his trunks.

"All right," he said. "How about I give you a half length head start over fifty metres?"

"Without a dive to start? You're mad! You may be fast, but you can't be that quick!" Sandra was going to take his challenge, but the little imp inside her head told her to see if she could have a bit of fun at her brother's expense. "You're on. But if I win I want a prize from you."

"What prize?"

"I don't know. I'll think of something."

"And what if I win? Do I get a prize?"

"Sure. I'll cook you a nice dinner tonight."

"Hold on a minute Sandra. You expect me to take on a bet when I don't know what I'm letting myself in for if I lose?"

"Ah!" she said. "Not so confident you can win then?"

Sandra had prodded his ego. David now had to live up to it. "Of course I'm going to beat you. Let's go!"

Inwardly, David wasn't entirely sure that he could beat his sister, but he figured that if she looked a bit too fast then he could start chasing her just a fraction sooner than he was supposed to. She would never know.

Sandra on the other hand knew her brother far better than he thought. She started a lazy backstroke, keeping her eyes on David until just before the half-way point, when she smoothly rolled into a freestyle stroke and began driving hard, kicking her legs in a powerful motion to help her speed.

David didn't stand a chance but even so, he managed to get to within two metres of his sister before she touched the end. Sandra was cock-a-hoop. Once the fraternal ribbing was exhausted they continued swimming side-by-side until she felt that she had swum enough and left the pool to change. Her brother continued on for another four hundred metres before leaving.

Standing in an enclosed cubicle, Sandra pushed the straps off of her shoulders and pulled the costume down to her hips. As she began towelling her body she started to think about what prize to ask for. Her hands, wrapped in the towel started to move across her breasts. It was a few moments before she realised that she was obtaining pleasure from the material rubbing across her hardened nipples. She had tried to ignore them in the pool, but she was sure that David must have noticed them. A tingling sensation lower down had her panicking to act in a more businesslike fashion while getting dried and dressed. How could she think about her brother like that?

David showered again as he left the pool and then made his way to the locker where his clothes were stored. He strolled into a cubicle, shut the door, pulled the draw string on his trunks and pushed them straight to the ground. His cock seemed heavy and partially swollen. He too began to towel himself down and, unbidden, thoughts of his sister removing her costume floated into his head. Before he could turn his mind aside from such taboo thoughts, he found himself gripping his iron-hard prick. He tried to think of something else – anything – to take the images away.

Eventually, David managed to get his body and mind under control and met his sister in the Cafeteria, where they sat and had a coffee together. Sandra had dried her hair, but had re-plaited it in a pigtail again. Her brother had never seen her hair pulled back in this fashion. It emphasised her high cheek bones and, for the first time, he recognised that she was truly beautiful. He wanted to tell her so, but felt that his comment might be misinterpreted. Her eyes seemed bright and lively as they talked and laughed together.

*****

Chapter 3

David had all but forgotten their bet, but Sandra hadn't. After they had finished their evening meal and washed up she told him what she wanted as a prize.

"My feet have been aching all day and I want you to massage them." Sandra told him to go to the bathroom and fetch a towel and the baby oil. When he came back she spread the towel across his lap and then stretched out on the sofa and placed her feet on the cotton material.

"Erm..." said David. "If I'm going to do this properly, I'm likely to get oil all over your trouser legs."

Sandra looked down. The material hugged her legs and it wouldn't be possible to push them out of the way. "OK," she said. "I'd better take them off."

David positively blushed and looked away as his sister struggled to remove herself from the leggings. When he looked back he was relieved to see that she was wearing reasonably ordinary and discreet panties, rather than sexy ones. She sat back down and re-positioned her feet on his lap. He opened the bottle of oil and poured some into the palm of his hand. With the other hand he picked up her left foot and began to rub the sole. He had never done this before, but instinct told him what to do.

Sandra lay back with her eyes closed. Her feet hadn't really been aching, but she had enjoyed a foot massage on a number of occasions before and fancied one now, hence the request of David. She was quite surprised at how skilled he seemed to be. First he used his fingers to spread the oil across her foot and then he began using both thumbs to knead the muscles.

Her mind began to drift as David worked each foot. He alternated between them, trying different things each time. When he began to use his thumb on the sole and his other fingers between the toes, she reached an entirely new level of pleasure. She revelled in this feeling, knowing that it was relaxing her entire body at the same time. Before long, Sandra's eyes drifted open. Feeling the sensations was one thing, to see her brother causing them was yet another.

Her long, naked legs lay stretched out before her, the knee bending as David picked up and worked on each foot. This was no longer merely enjoyable, it was sensual. It was sexual! It was turning her on!

Sandra wasn't sure if David understood what was happening to her, but she imagined that she felt a twitch beneath her left heel when he placed the foot back down on his lap.

"I think that's enough now David. Can you wipe the oil of my feet, please?"

Even this was pleasurable, but she felt relieved when he released her legs and she was able to swivel them around and down onto the floor. Sandra stood up, picked up her trousers and stepped into them. She was completely unaware of the effect that she was having on David. As she bent forwards, the material of her cotton panties pulled tight across her ass cheeks. For a moment, he thought he could see a slightly darkened patch between her legs, but it was only for a second and he was trying to look away. Even with the trousers pulled up her backside looked good. If only she wasn't his sister, he wouldn't feel so guilty about getting an erection.

*****

Chapter 4

Sunday dawned and looked to be a repeat of Saturday as far as the weather was concerned. Sandra woke late, but then thought the day too good to waste, so she walked out into the garden to enjoy the bright sunshine. As she strolled along the grass lawn she realised that it was going to be one of those truly glorious summer days. There wasn't a sign of a cloud in the sky and merely the gentlest of breezes. The bees were drifting from flower to flower with a lazy hum.

It was too good a day to miss the opportunity to top up her light suntan, so she opened the shed door and retrieved one of the sun loungers stored inside. She set it up in the centre of the lawn and then returned back indoors, where she changed into a bikini. Donning a bathrobe Sandra then set about collecting the things she would need for a good quality sunbathing session; a book, a bottle of wine and a glass, a pair of sunglasses and, of course, sun lotion.

Back in the garden, Sandra laid the bathrobe out on the lounger and adjusted her light blue costume. The bottoms were tie-sided and totally unsuitable for swimming, but great for getting a tan. She had to re-tie one side as it was just a fraction loose. She also adjusted the top, which was tied in a halter with thin straps.

After sitting down, she then applied lotion to her legs, arms, face and body, slipping her hands under the edges of the bikini material in order to ensure coverage. She lay back and stretched her arms up behind her neck to unfasten the halter strap. This would allow the sun to reach her upper chest without leaving white marks. Ideally she would have preferred to be topless, but the presence of neighbour's windows and the possibility of her brother seeing her decided her against this.

David had been in the bathroom and was stepping out of the shower when Sandra walked back out onto the lawn. He watched, fascinated, as she untied the bikini bottoms and then re-fastened them again. The tie itself didn't hide much, but pulling the ends apart opened the garment up. He saw parts of his sister that he hadn't seen since they were children. When she untied the halter neck, David's throat went very dry, thinking that she might be about to remove it. He was mildly disappointed that she didn't.

Having dressed in shorts and loose shirt, David strolled out into the garden. "Hi Sis," he said. "Anything left in that bottle for me?"

Sandra looked up from her book. "Sure, go and fetch yourself a glass."

David was back within thirty seconds and picked the bottle up from the wine cooler. "Cheers," he said having poured himself a glass. Sandra leant over to pick up her own glass and raise it. Her bikini top slid forward giving her brother a brief glimpse of nipple before she caught the cloth in her hand and pulled it back up. She reddened slightly, hoping her brother hadn't noticed.

"Cheers," she said back and raised the glass to clink against his.

David sat on the grass by the sun lounger and chatted with his sister. They had a lot of catching up to do. Neither was great at writing, tending to rely on conversations face to face to impart news and stories. They had been there for about an hour when Sandra decided that she needed to turn over and start exposing her back to the sun's rays. She lowered the seat right down and then turned on her front, all the time holding the halter straps to her body. Once she was laying face down, she untied the rear straps and pushed them to either side.

"I need some oil on my back; will you do it for me, David?" She was thinking of his foot massage the night before, wondering if his talents were limited to the feet.

David squirted the white cream onto Sandra's back making her gasp and jump from the shock of the cool liquid. But then his hands began to work the cream into her skin. He worked slowly, ensuring that he didn't miss any area.

As David moved down Sandra's back she found herself wishing that her previous boyfriends had been able to do this. As he approached the skimpy bikini bottom, she couldn't believe that she said, "Make sure you get under the waistband. I've been burned before now from not doing that."

The brother was pleased that the sister was currently facing away from him. The partial erection his baggy shorts were hiding suddenly developed into a tenting full hard-on. His interpretation was this; his sister had just given him permission to put his fingers inside her panties! Of course, she meant it innocently and he was only going to slip his fingertips beneath, but it was still incredibly erotic.