A Tangled Web Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers

Charla then wrapped her hands around the back side of her lower legs. She was striking a pose that resembled something straight out of a girly porn magazine. If it was possible for his prick to become any more erect it surely did as it stretched skyward like a rocket ready for takeoff.

This was the hottest pose he had ever viewed, her glistening pick vagina in full view, lips slightly open, wet and inviting.

"I always wanted to try it like this Alex," Charla said as her young stepson moved in behind her.

He wasted no time bending his stiff joint downward and into position. This will be cool, Alex thought as he rubbed the head of his rod across her wet opening several times. It would be the first time for him to be able to watch his own cock at work. With his left hand on the small of her back and his right hand gripping his huge shaft, he slowly inserted only the very tip.

Alex studied every detail as he inserted the entire length inside her juicy vagina. For several strokes in and out he watched himself penetrate her ever so slowly. Then placing both hands on her hips he started fucking her faster and harder.

"Oh god Alex... that feels so fucking good... oohhh oooouuu!"

Alex was fucking his sexy hot stepmom so hard now that a loud slapping noise echoed across the room as his mid-section smacked against her bare ass. That and the sound of his mom's pleading with god all combined with his ability to watch his cock fucking her pussy. Yes, he was sure he liked this kind of fucking.

He pulled her hips into him as he continued to slam his huge staff into her, "Umph umm unh unhh, yeah baby... that feels good... unhh umphh!"

Almost losing her balance as Alex furiously impaled her with his meaty cock, he caught her around the waist to keep her from falling. Breathing heavily he asked, "Are you alright, I guess I got a little carried away there."

She was facing him now as Alex placed his hands on her backside and lifted her. Charla wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist while he maneuvered her into position. Alex found his target, and Charla giggled as he carried her towards his bedroom.

"That feels different... I've never been carried and screwed at the same time."

He felt her body tremble just as he entered his bedroom, Alex sat on the edge of the bed with the woman of his fantasies on his lap. "Marry me Char, I want the whole world to know how much I love you." He laid back on the bed while Charla rhythmically rode him like riding a pony in a parade.

Placing her hands on his muscular chest, her breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath. The tension and excitement of the couple's escapade had them both breathing heavily.

She replied, "Oh... that's so sweet Alex. But you know it would be such a scandal. You're a wonderful lover... oouhh oh... oh god... you're so good."

Charla could feel the fireworks that were about to explode as sure as her young stallion's mighty pleasure stick was swelling inside her belly. She had already peaked twice, once while bent over and taking it from behind, and again as her star athlete carried her down the hall.

Charla raised herself up until the head of his cock was moving over her clit. Her body trembled and a spasm shot through her vagina. The head of his erection was throbbing and convulsing right at the point of contact with her clitoris. Unable to hold back any longer, Alex released shot after shot of his sticky warm semen with the head of his throbbing cock barely inside of her.

Charla collapsed on top of him, it was the most perfect orgasm she had ever experienced.

A few minutes had passed, still lying on the bed entangled in one another's arms, Charla inquired, "You didn't finish your story, so...did you sleep with Debbie then?"

Before Alex could answer, the house phone could be heard from the hallway. "She kissed her stepson and said, "I'll be right back."

At the bottom of the staircase, just outside of the bedroom, Charla picked up the telephone,

"Sedona residence, Charla speaking."

On the phone was the always reliable Juan Diaz, the G.M from Sedona Construction, the large and lucrative business started by her late husband Tim Sedona. Charla had learned much about running the business from Juan since Tim's disappearance; Juan was always available to advise her.

"Hello Charla, Juan here... I'm sorry to bother you but to get right to it, I have something very important to discuss with you, are you going to be home this evening?"

Alex had retrieved a fresh terrycloth robe from the linen closet and draped it over Charla's shoulders before heading for the shower. As she put her arms through the sleeves she replied,

"Tonight? Is this something to do with the consultants, I thought we got Conway all straightened out on the contracts, the meeting with Murray is tomorrow right?"

"Charla... this has nothing to do with Conway Consultants, those contracts are ready to sign. The meeting tomorrow is only a formality. This is something much more important and involves you directly. I'm sure it would be best if we meet at your home, there will be two others joining us. It's going to be important to keep this private for now."

Detecting the seriousness in his voice, Charla replied nervously, "Juan... tell me what this is about."

"All I can say over the phone is that it's about Tim, Charla... are you sitting down?" After a moment of silence on the other end, Juan continued, Charla? We have good reason to believe your husband is alive."

Suddenly her legs felt as if they turned to rubber and Charla was on the floor but still clutching the phone. Tears were streaming down her face as she replied, "Juan... I'm still here... I fell but I'm okay. Are you sure, where... I need to know, is he okay."

"I'll tell you everything I know shortly... I know this comes as a real shock for you. Charla, when we arrive I suggest that you find a comfortable chair and have a seat. What we are going to discuss are some very serious issues, do you think you can be prepared to meet in say an hour? Seven o'clock?"

"Yes... of course I'll be ready, thank you Juan. I'll see you at seven."

Pulling herself back to her feet, Charla searched frantically for a cigarette. Although she hadn't even thought of smoking throughout the day, it was now a necessity. Finally she found an opened pack with a few left in it. Her thoughts were everywhere as she walked through the kitchen.

After stopping to pour a cup of coffee, Charla went out onto the patio. Who would have thought that her next move would be to drop her robe, and jump nude into the pool.

A short time later, Alex walked out onto the patio snacking from a box of cereal. After noticing the white robe lying on the patio, he started towards the pool. "Alright Char, a swim sounds pretty good."

Charla swam up to the side, and with a serious look in her eyes pleaded, "Alex, pick up my robe and bring it please."

Alex laughed, "What, no one can see you out here, except for maybe a security camera or two. Come on out and get it."

"Alex please, I'm not messing around."

"Really Char, just hang on a minute and I'll join you. I always said we should do more naked swimming out here."

Charla jumped out of the pool. She hid her nipples with her right arm and hand while covering her private area with her left hand. As if embarrassed to be seen, she quickly retrieved the robe and covered herself. Her hand was shaking as she removed a cigarette from the pack and lit the end with her lighter. After taking a deep drag, she exhaled a stream of smoke and sat down at the patio table.

Watching her closely, Alex knew something had made her upset. "What is it Char, did I do something wrong? I knew I shouldn't have said anything about Debbie." He sat down in the chair next to her as tears streamed from her eyes.

"I'm sorry... you told me some things and I thought you wanted to hear it. I swear... I'll never be with anyone else now that I have you."

Wiping her tears on the sleeve of her robe, Charla took another pull from her cigarette. "Oh Alex, that's not it at all. Honey, the phone call...something has happened."

With a concerned expression, Alex asked, "What is it... did something happen to someone, Uncle Mike... Cindy?"

"Alex... there's going to be some people here in about an hour. They have some news about your father, Alex... he might be alive."

Looking for a reaction in his youthful brown eyes, Charla put her hand on his. "That's all I know right now, Juan made it sound like the situation wasn't good but wouldn't say anything else over the phone."

Placing his arm around her shoulder and taking her hand, Alex was full of mixed emotion. "Mom... you have to get a hold of yourself. You can't get your hopes up right now; you said he might be alive. Remember, this happened before and it ended up being a false lead."

Tears were now running from his eyes too, "All we have for sure is each other, Juan needs to quit putting you through this."

"Charla wiped her eyes and put out her cigarette, "Honey, I think there's more to it this time. I'm going to go in and get ready now. I would appreciate if you listen to what they have to say... please... it's your father."

Sitting there alone now, Alex slammed his fist on the table. What would it mean for him and Charla if it is true; he finally had everything, and now this. He watched his phone as it buzzed on the table. He picked it up and looked at the name on the screen, it was Jennie.

Reluctantly, he answered, "Why are you calling me Jen?

"Please don't be like that Alex; I need to talk to you. We're leaving the restaurant now and I thought I would call and see if I could stop over."

"We already talked... I don't think there's anything more to say to each other Jen."

"Please Alex, we have to talk... things happened that you don't know about. I really want to see you again."

"You didn't call me for months Jennie, now it's so important? I really don't want to hear anymore about your football star boyfriend... you broke up with me... remember? I have to go now, do me a favor and stop calling me."

Tatonka
Tatonka
228 Followers
12