A Tangled Web Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her daughter's outburst, Arlene Hart rose up on her elbows and abruptly pushed Ted away. He fell to his right, but not off the bed, as Arlene pulled the top covers to her neck and shielded Trotter's face from her daughter. Knowing the jig was up, however, Ted sat up as well. The bedclothes fell away, revealing the naked truth.

"Sweetie! What are you DOING here?" Arlene's embarrassed astonishment sounded, to her daughter's ears, a lot like an angry accusation.

Defensively, Cynthia shot back, "What are YOU doing here?" She swept her right hand violently away from her tit and waggled her finger at Ted while she wept, in her outraged surprise. "With... Mr. TROTTER?"

Alarmed by the emotional upheaval, Trotter backed off the bed. Staring thunderstruck at Cynthia and paying no attention to the scarlet stains on his flaccid penis, or the bloody dew clinging to his pubic hair, he quickly pulled his boxers on. Following suit, Arlene scrambled out from the covers and stood beside Trotter, swiftly slipping into her champagne robe as he held it for her.

Cynthia stood trembling in her shock. Her feet felt like great weights and her mind, with a thousand disconnected thoughts, whirled useless. She watched, uncomprehending, while Ted and Arlene advanced past the bed toward her, with their inner arms around each other's waists and the outer arms extended. She wanted to run. She wanted to scream. She wanted to die. Instead, she simply stood with her left tit hanging out of her plaid dress and her right hand jammed in her panties.

Trotter's outstretched left hand closed around Cynthia's right elbow and urged her to step into the room as he soothingly said, "Cindy, it'll be alright. Come here, please." His smooth mellow tone unlocked her joints and she moved, dazed, into his orbit. Arlene converged on her left and completed the group hug. Ted pulled the soft women against his hard torso and enveloped them both with his long strong arms.

While Ted stood quietly stroking his hands up and down their backs, Arlene and Cynthia burbled tearful apologies for real and imagined sins. Arlene scratched her nails gently on the back of her daughter's head beneath her braided hair. Cynthia leaned in against Ted and abstractly toyed with the stomach hairs marching from his navel to the waist of his shorts. Unrushed and secure, Cynthia wound down.

After a time, Ted kissed the top of Cynthia's head. Her shampoo's scent filled his nose as he inhaled. He offered, in a low voice, "You remember, Cindy, I promised I would not fail you." Her head nodded beneath his lips. "Well, your mom needed my assurances, too." He hugged the two women tighter together. "I'm here for BOTH of you. It's like an equation, Cindy... You, plus your mom, plus me equals SOMETHING."

Trotter kissed Cynthia's head again, pressing his lips firmly and holding until he felt her shiver. "So, here's the PROBLEM... for YOU to solve: What IS that 'SOMETHING'?" Lowering his left hand from her middle back, Ted lifted her frock's hem and cupped Cynthia's bottom. His long fingers found her wetness and he depressed the damp cotton with their tips. "Will it be something we all like and want?"

Extending his right arm and stretching his hand, Ted slid over the bulging side of Arlene's right boob and hooked her little nipple with his index finger's pad. It stiffened as he excited the rubbery tissue. "What do YOU think, Arly?" He added his thumb and plucked the resilient nub. "Do you want to help Cindy determine our 'SOMETHING'?"

Arlene and Cynthia moaned with his manipulations and folded themselves even closer to him and to each other. Their pussies ran with juice and their fired furnaces billowed heat through their chests. Cynthia pushed her left hand inside Ted's boxers and grasped his rising prick. Arlene zigzagged her nails across his bare back. At his coccyx she dipped under his shorts' waistband and gripped his taut buttocks. Ted grinned over their heads and flexed his glutes. His cock throbbed in Cynthia's fist.

"Carpe diem," Trotter thought, as he measured the women's wordless, but unequivocal, responses. He squatted slowly and settled on his knees in front of Cynthia. Her forearms naturally fell across his shoulder tops and her hands rested on her mother's hips as Arlene rotated and stood behind Ted, straddling his shins with her feet. "You're halfway undressed, Cindy," Trotter observed.

"Yes, let's fix you up, Sweetie," Arlene chimed in, picking up her cue.

Cynthia remained in a mute mesmerized state while her mother undid the remaining buttons on her dress and Trotter slowly, deliberately, drew her briefs down her thighs. His sliding hands were tantalizing torture. She wished he would hurry. When they reached her calves, he stopped and massaged the muscles with deep penetrating kneads. Reflexively she tightened her hands, through the quilted robe, and similarly rubbed her mother's midriff.

Arlene's hands spread the plackets on Cynthia's bodice. Her exposed left breast stood pertly above its folded-over rayon bra cup. Arlene slipped her left hand under the top seam of the right cup and equalized the thin holsters. Cynthia's breast was warm and firm in her palm. It swelled as her daughter inhaled. With her right hand inside the dress, Arlene opened the hooks-and-eyes on the brassiere strap then pushed the garments off Cynthia's shoulders.

Cynthia's moans increased in volume and duration. Her mother's soft hand, palping her breast and tweaking her puffed areola, was an unimagined wonderful sensation. Meanwhile Trotter had let go her underwear and cruised upward over the backs of her legs. Now, he had her bottom well in hand and his lips sealed to her cunny. His delving tongue thrilled.

Impelled by the stacked stimulation, Cynthia raised her hands to her mother's back, pulled her forward and kissed her forcefully in a very un-daughterly way. The women's mouths found their own courses as they twisted and mashed in a powerful lovers' lock. Arlene's housecoat fell open. Mother's and daughter's breasts met and crushed each other. They both writhed above Trotter's mobile head.

As Ted sucked her sensitive clit, Cynthia came for the third time since returning home. Arlene hunched her hips forward and ground her cunt hard into Trotter's scalp, oiling his hair with fresh fluids as she sympathetically climaxed with her daughter. While he lapped Cynthia's flow, and Arlene's juices trickled down his neck, Ted could not avoid laughing out loud with delight. The hollow sound reverberated through Cynthia's fibrillating labia. Her crisis redoubled. She closed her thighs tight against his temples while her entire body spasmed and then collapsed.

Ted drew back from Cynthia's bright pink engorged pussy and lifted her feet out of her low-heeled Mary Janes. Looking up, through a canopy of breasts, he said, "Arly, step away. Cindy is overwrought. We should take her to bed and cuddle."

Moving back, Arlene supported her daughter at arms' length while Trotter stood up between them, keeping the girl in his embrace. Her frock and bra slithered to the floor, joining her underwear around her shoes. Stooping, Ted scooped the worn-out young ragdoll into his arms and turned. Arlene prepared the nearer, drier, side of the bed and Ted laid her daughter gently down, then climbed over her and settled on his back in the middle of the mattress.

Arlene stepped around to the other side, got in and curled up under Ted's outstretched left arm. She did not mind that her hip was centered on the soggy thick towel she had previously spread to protect her sheets. It comforted her to know Trotter was hers now, and not squeamish. She looked across his chest at her sleeping daughter and then up at his satisfied smiling face. Kissing his nearby nipple, she said, "You really ARE handsome, you know."

Ted grinned at the ceiling as Arlene closed her eyes. "And you two are truly beautiful," he thought, before drifting into his own dreams.

12