A Tangled Web Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word spoken between them one of her assailants held her upright whilst the other ripped off her clothing. Vera tried to struggle but they were far too strong and she was, after all, restrained so she couldn't put up much of a fight. There was no attempt at subtlety, any item that couldn't be torn from her was cut with a knife and in no time she was naked except for the hood. Then her wrists were freed only to be instantly refastened and hoisted far above her head leaving her standing on tip-toe. Now the guards really started in earnest. Beginning with a vicious blow to the stomach they systematically used sticks and fists beat her until every inch was battered and bruised. The rough cloth of the gag filled her mouth holding in the screams, intensifying the pain. It seemed to go on and on forever, an endless tunnel of black and red.

"That's enough. Take off the hood and gag," a man's voice finally called out.

These commands were completed with the same brutality and Vera was, at last, able to see her attackers. The strong-arm stuff had come from two guards, strong brutish men with not an ounce of compassion. As they stood back Vera could see that their orders came from....

"Mei-Xing! General Chang!" Vera exclaimed. "It's me, Jun-Nui! Please, please, please don't hurt me any more. Whatever you're punishing me for, it wasn't me, honestly, it wasn't me."

"It wasn't you, was it?" General Chang mocked as he approached Vera and poked her with a cane he was holding. "It would appear that we have a spy in our midst, a spy who told the British all about Nan Tung. Is there anything you wish to tell us about that?"

"Please, I don't know anything. I'm not a spy, really, I'm not. Aaarrghh!" Vera's scream filled the room as General Chang lashed at her breasts with the cane.

"Do not lie to me!" General Chang screamed in her face. "We know everything, we know you're the spy; we know you supplied the information. We have proof, indisputable proof."

"But I didn't, I made it up, Madam Hong wouldn't talk to me; she threw me out," Vera pleaded.

"Lies, lies and more lies!" General Chang punctuated each 'lies' with a vicious slash with the cane. "We know you're Madam Hong's whore, selling your body for our secrets. The sooner you admit it, the easier it will go with you."

"It's not like that, it's not, it's not!" Vera's plea was lost as General Chang nodded to the guards who stepped forward and returned to their battering. Again they worked in silence and with an efficiency which spoke of much practice. This time, however, she was not gagged and her screams and howls of pain seemed to fill the cell.

When General Chang finally called a halt for the second time Vera had lost the last vestiges of fight and simply hung from the manacles. General Chang came up to her and, taking her chin in his hand, lifted her head and looked her straight in the eye.

"Have you had enough?" he asked gently. "Or do you need some more persuading. Trust me; we can go on much longer than you can."

"Please, please don't hurt me any more," Vera sobbed.

"So you'll admit it, admit that you're a spy, admit that you're Madam Hong's whore," General Chang confirmed.

"Anything, anything at all," Vera said. Although she knew it was wrong her only concern was to stop the beatings, to stop the pain. "Anything as long as you don't beat me anymore."

"There, I knew you'd see sense in the end. And do you admit you wrote the report about the troop movements in Nan Tung?"

"Yes, yes I wrote it but...."Vera's explanation was cut short when she saw General Chang raise his cane as if to strike her again. Resignedly she repeated, "Yes, I wrote it."

"Good girl. Now there's going to be a trial in a short while and you're going to be a witness. If you tell the truth, if you tell the court what you know, then it won't go so hard on you. On the other hand," General Chang glanced around the cell, "the rest of your life could be very short and very painful. Do you understand me?"

"Yes... Yes, Sir," Vera half sobbed.

General Chang turned to the guards. "OK, you can let her down but keep an eye on her. You can have your fun if you must but remember, there's a council meeting in an hour or so; she needs to be ready to talk when she's called for." And with that he and Mei-Xing left.

The guards unfastened the chains that held her manacles and Vera slumped to the floor. However she was not going to be allowed to stay there. Almost immediately one of the guards grabbed her and pulled her back to her feet and held her upright against him.

"It looks like we've got a bit of playtime," he said, grabbing Vera's breast and twisting it. "The general said we can have some fun so I guess no one's going to complain if we use this little whore the way nature intended."

"She's got to be ready to talk," the other guard pointed out.

"Yeah, but she doesn't talk through her arse, nor her cunt for that matter. Do you want to go first or shall I?"

Still holding her tightly, he took her across the room to where there was a table. He threw her face forward against it so that the edge hit her in the groin and she fell forward to lie with her face against its wooden surface. Kicking her legs apart he came and stood behind her with one hand resting on her back whilst the other reached for his belt. Vera knew she should fight, knew she should try and resist, but she was too exhausted and she also knew she was beaten before she started. Even so, nothing could have prepared her for the pain, the feeling of being ripped asunder, as he forced his way into her. Now she couldn't help but squirm and struggle, fighting desperately to get away but this, along with her incessant screaming, only seemed to amuse and inflame the guard; there was no way to escape his grip.

Once he had finished he stood back but Vera was given little respite, almost immediately the other guard took his place, this time at her head. He undid his trousers and, taking his penis in his hand held it out in front of her face. Vera was too shocked to move and didn't understand what was required of her until the guard grabbed her ear and twisted it. As soon as she started screaming he thrust his penis into her mouth nearly causing her to gag. Worse still, moments later when her mouth was filled with the warm sticky flow of the guard's semen as he erupted into her. He only just managed to leap back in time to avoid her vomit, much to the merriment of the other guard.

Turn and turn again the two guards used and abused her until finally they were sated, leaving Vera lying across the table, broken in body and in spirit. She was hardly aware of the arrival of the messenger. A bucket of water was thrown over her and, still naked, dripping wet and with blood and spent semen seeping down between her thighs, she was led away.

12