A Tangled Web Ch. 09

Story Info
"Ghost Girl" learns her trade.
6.8k words
4.59
9.7k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 11/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera was feeling increasingly sick. Up until that point it had all had a dream like quality, that somehow she was going to wake up, that it was all going to be all right in the end. Now, as the day drew on, it was becoming all too real. After their bath, the girls had gone back to relaxing in the dormitories. Vera could not sit still and, eventually, Jai-Li suggested that they might as well start on her makeup.

For Jai-Li and Xiao-Pin this was almost a game, as they sat Vera down in front of a mirror and worked away at the white-caked foundation and jet-black eyeliner. For Vera it was all part of becoming an object, turning, step-by-step, into a doll, a plaything; not only were her most private, intimate parts now quite clearly neither private nor intimate, but even her outer appearance was someone else's whim. The girl that stared back from the mirror was no longer her, it was their creation, this Guizi-Nui, this person that she neither knew nor knew how to be.

"I can't... I can't..." She started as she felt herself losing control. "I've got to... Please, please stop... I can't...."

Jai-Li, who despite her tender years had grown wise from her time in the brothel, was ready, even expecting this. Placing her arms around Vera's shoulders, she bent forward so that their heads were together.

"I know, little one. I know how scared you are. I felt the same way when it was my first time. Be strong, be strong for me, be strong for yourself, and never, ever, forget who you are," she whispered urgently.

"But... But... I've never... I don't know... I don't know what to do." Vera whispered back. Somehow it was easier to whisper.

"Yes you do," Jai-Li replied. "You've watched the other girls, and, anyway, it's mostly about following orders. The customers will tell you what they want soon enough."

"But cookie and Lian both said I'm very tight. What if I'm too tight, what if it doesn't fit inside me? They'll hurt me, I know they will."

"They'll fit, believe me, they'll fit. The needle dicks we get as customers couldn't fill a mouse's bi and we'll make sure you've plenty of lotion; that always helps. Beyond that just lie back and think nice thoughts; that's what I do."

"And me," Xiao-Pin added. "I imagine I'm far away, lying in a peaceful glade with my lover."

"Your lover?" Vera's interest was suddenly piqued. "What lover?"

"The one in my head, silly. One day I'll have a real one, one day...."

"Shh..." Jai-Li urged. "That sort of talk gets you into trouble." She turned back to Vera. "Now come along, it's time we got you all oiled up. Xiao-Pin and I have to get ready as well, you know."

The three girls trooped along to the latrine area where it was already getting busy. Jai-Li and Xiao-Pin squatted down next to Vera and showed her how to apply the lotion; how to make sure it went deep inside and how to ensure that it didn't dribble outside.

"It's supposed to be your natural juices." Xiao-Pin explained. "We're supposed to be so hot for the yin chong that we're all nice and ready for them. I've never met one who really knows how to treat a woman, who wouldn't leave us completely ruined if it weren't for the lotion. Don't forget, after you've finished with a customer come back here and cookie will wash you out." She showed Vera a douche and explained how to use it. "Make sure you towel yourself down afterwards and make double sure you don't get any on your kimono; you do not want to face Lian with oil marks on your clothes."

Now that she was ready, Vera had to wait whilst Jai-Li and Xiao-Pin got prepared. A number of the other girls came up to her and gave her a hug or said 'good luck', which did help to make Vera feel a little less lonely; she realised that each and every one of them had been there, that they had felt as she did and, if they could survive, then so could she. Suddenly the room fell quiet as Lian had arrived and was sorting out who was doing what. She came up to Vera, who bowed before her.

"I hope that Jai-Li has taught you more than just manners. Our customers pay with gold for your services; try not to make too many mistakes, will you?"

"I'll do my best, Mistress," Vera replied.

Lian just snorted with derision before leading the girls out to the main lounge and placing them around the edges. Each girl stood at her post with her back straight, her head bowed and her arms tucked into her sleeves. Vera chanced a quick glance around but didn't dare look properly before lowering her eyes. Once they were all settled... nothing.

Vera didn't know how long they were waiting, it seemed like ages and she had to suppress a sudden desire to visit the latrines. She knew it was nerves. Jai-Li had insisted that she go before they started, but it made standing still hard. She could feel the tension rising within her; she wanted to scream out loud, to just get on with it and then, at last, the door opened and a group of young men entered. Lian showed them to an alcove and motioned to a couple of the girls to fetch some wine and glasses.

Vera watched discretely as the party settled down, chatting, drinking and generally relaxing. One of the party, Vera nicknamed him 'loudmouth', was their obvious leader as the others all seemed to defer to him. After they had been there for ten minutes, it was 'loudmouth' who got up and wandered round the room looking at the girls.

"Whoa! What have we got here?" he exclaimed as he got to Vera. "Mama-San! You didn't tell me you have a new girl. What's her name?"

"This is Guizi-Nui," Lian said as she came over. "She's very new. She only joined us today."

"New and a round eye. Very pretty. Hello blondie." This last bit was addressed to Vera. "Why don't you come and sit with us for a while. Tell me; are you blonde downstairs as well?"

Vera just blushed at the question and bowed her head modestly. This seemed to be the correct response as 'loudmouth' joked that he loved it when they were shy. However they did not return directly to the alcove but rather continued a tour of the room. 'Loudmouth' was evidently no newcomer. He knew most of the girls by name and, as he went to each one, he made ribald comments.

"How about this one?" he laughed as they approached Jai-Li. "Now Jai-Li here, she just loves taking it up the juhua, don't you?"

"Ooh, Master, I'll take it any way that makes you happy." Jai-Li replied.

"Do you see?" 'Loudmouth' turned to Vera. "How about you, will you take it any way that makes me happy?"

"I am here to serve you, Master," Vera replied.

"You are indeed, but this one, little Jai-Li here, she'd do it even if she didn't get paid, isn't that so?"

"Ooh, Master," Jai-Li simpered. "You know me so well."

"Now, come along, I want some more for my harem." And with that he led them off to choose two other girls before returning to the alcove. As they settled down again it became apparent that 'loudmouth' was focused on Vera; he insisted that she kneel next to him and he insisted that she should pour his wine. As more and more wine was drunk the conversation seemed to become a contest between the young men as to who could tell the rudest joke. As the subject matter got bluer and bluer and, to Vera's ears, more and more unintelligible, the reactions of the various girls split into two. There were those, like Jai-Li, whose reputation was of a loose, sexy woman who appeared to find the jokes outrageously funny, whereas others, notably Vera, were far more demure, pretending to be deeply shocked by the language.

"Well all this sex talk has got me going," 'Loudmouth' said, standing up from the table. "I'm going to give this young filly the cao of her life."

He took Vera by the hand and helped her to her feet before leading her towards the back of the room. As they went Lian came up to them and said discretely that room two was free so the went through the door at the back and into the second door along the corridor. The room behind was one of the more basic ones, a simple divan its main furnishing. Vera was wondering just how this was going to happen when 'loudmouth' pushed her, quite roughly, onto the divan, reached down and undid the sash of her kimono, pulling it aside and baring her body. Then he unbuttoned his britches and reached inside for his penis.

"Ooh, Master, you're so big. I don't think I can take one that big." Vera said, remembering what she had seen and heard yesterday although, in truth, she didn't know if he was well built or not.

"You'll take what's given you, now spread 'em," 'Loudmouth' said in reply and almost threw himself on top of her. One hand mauled clumsily at her breasts, the other groped between her legs and then he was inside her. There was a twinge of soreness as she was still quite battered from the rape, but the lotion did its stuff and in one simple motion he slid all the way in.

"Oh yes, Master. That feels so good," Vera tried her best to sound sincere but she wasn't even sure if he was listening. Still grabbing her breasts he half withdrew before pounding into her once, twice, a third time and then, with a massive groan, he plunged as deep as he would go and Vera felt him explode within her.

"Oh yes, Master. That was so good, Master," she simpered, wondering slightly if she were overdoing the praise.

"Yeah, I'm the best there is," 'Loudmouth' said as he pulled himself off her, panting slightly. "I'm the best you're going to have tonight, or any night." He stood up, tucked his now flaccid penis away and, after doing up his britches, he swaggered out leaving Vera lying there. She glanced at the grill and was just in time to see a pair of eyes watching her before it went dark, presumably the curtain behind had been replaced. She reached for the little cabinet and fetched a towel that lay there, wiping herself off so as not to mark her kimono. So, that was what it was all about, was it? She thought to herself. It had ended up something of an anticlimax, it wasn't going to be fun, she certainly hadn't derived any pleasure from the act and she could still smell his awful breath and feel his clumsy fingers groping her, but it was manageable. She got up off the bed, tied up her kimono and went to find the cook.

"Well, where did he take you, front or back?" she asked once Vera had presented herself to her.

"In the front, Mistress."

"Take this one then," the cook handed her one of the douches that had been prepared earlier. "Give yourself a good wash inside and then reapply the lotion. Better still, I'll come with you and make sure you do it properly."

The cook led Vera to the latrine area and watched impassively as Vera inserted the spout of the douche inside her and started to squeeze the bag on the end.

"Deeper than that," the cook urged. "We don't want you having babies. That's better, now dry yourself off, get oiled up and get back out there. Lian will be waiting.

When Vera returned to the main lounge things were livening up and most of the alcoves were full. She saw Lian talking to an elderly gentleman and went over towards them so as to await instructions.

"And who is this pretty little thing?" the gentleman asked as she approached.

"She's a new girl but I'm not sure..." Lian started.

"Nonsense, she's perfect. Come and talk to me, little one," the gentleman said and, with some reluctance, Lian led them to an alcove and motioned for one of the other girls to bring over some wine.

At first the gentleman just sat in silence and looked at Vera as if studying her, but his look was not lecherous as 'loudmouth's had been. Rather it was as if he were admiring a beautiful flower of a fine piece of pottery.

"And what do they call you, my pretty little thing?" he asked at last.

"I'm called Guizi-Nui," Vera replied.

"Guizi-Nui, no that will never do," the gentleman replied. "To me you are Xiao-Niao, my little bird."

"Of course, Master," Vera sighed internally at the thought of yet another name.

"Yes, indeed, you are my little bird and you, you will call me 'daddy'."

There was a moment's pause as Vera took this in.

"And what is my daddy's desire?" she said eventually.

"I need to know, has my Xiao-Niao been a naughty little girl? Come and sit on my lap and tell me all about it."

With her mind whirring with the implications, Vera got up and went to sit on the 'daddy's' lap. To play along she obviously did have to be a 'naughty little girl' but in what way; what was it that he wanted? Given where they were, it would have to be sexual. Gently she sat down and snuggled onto his lap so that her head lay on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry daddy, I've been very naughty. It's the boys..." she essayed.

"What about the boys?" 'daddy' asked and, from his tone, Vera knew she had guessed right.

"They keep looking at me," she replied.

"And is your behaviour proper? Do you turn away as modesty demands?"

"Most of the time, but there's one boy...."

"Yes, tell me more."

Vera let her imagination run wild as she invented scandalous stories about this mythical boy with whom she had been flirting. Fortunately her early upbringing in China allowed her to get the tone right, how she was a delicate flower whose purity was at risk from this interloper. All the time she was aware of the growing bulge in his lap and she knew she was on the right track.

"You have been a naughty girl, haven't you? What on earth shall we do about it?" 'daddy' said at last.

"Please, daddy, please will you punish your naughty little Xiao-Niao?" Vera had known from the start where this had been heading. "I need to be punished so I will be good in future."

"I think a damn good spanking is what you need, young lady," 'daddy' said, suddenly stern. "And the sooner we get down to it the better it will be. Now come along with me."

He eased Vera off his lap and, standing up, led her towards the back of the brothel. Again Lian advised which room was available and, as they entered, Vera saw that it was one of the more sumptuous ones. Amongst the furniture was an upright chair and the elderly gentleman went over and sat down on it.

"Come along now, you know what to do," he said, patting his lap.

Vera realised that, playing along with the naughty-little-girl theme, she was to be given an over-the-knee spanking. At least it wasn't anything like she had seen Xiao-Pin suffer the other day. She bowed and then placed herself over his lap. Inevitably the hem of her kimono was lifted and she felt his hands wandering over the twin globes of her buttocks.

"Are you sorry, Xiao-Niao?" 'daddy' asked hoarsely as his fingers probed between her legs.

"Yes, daddy," Vera replied. "Very sorry."

The first spank was a surprise which made Vera squeak, but apart from that, the spanking was quite bearable and, although each buttock was glowing with heat by the time he had finished and Vera's eyes were full of tears, it had not been that bad.

"There, that's done," 'daddy' said at last. "Now, what do you say?"

"Thank you, daddy." Vera could guess where this was going. She slid off his lap and knelt before him. "Thank you for punishing your little girl."

"And now you must say thank you properly." 'daddy' reached down and unfastened the waistband of his britches. Vera, taking her cue from this took over and continued undoing the buttons and easing out his rock hard penis. She thought back over all she had seen the previous day; knelt in front of him like this there was only one answer. She leant forward and kissed the tip.

Although Vera didn't really now what she was doing 'daddy' was quite keen to tell her, to guide 'his Xiao-Niao' as she first used her lips and then her tongue before taking as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. After that it was only a matter of moments before she felt the jet of warm goo spurt into the back of her throat. Barely suppressing the urge to gag she swallowed hard as the elderly gentleman settled back in the chair, a contented smile on his face.

"Very nice, my dear, very nice," he said eventually patting her on the head before standing up and refastened his britches. "I'll see you again."

And with that he was gone.

This time Vera did not need a douche so, after a quick tidy-round, she returned to the main lounge where, inevitably, Lian was waiting for her.

"Don't you ever again dare take a customer with being properly assigned to him by me!" she snapped.

"But, Mistress, he chose me...."

"And don't answer back, either!" Lian snapped. "It's quite quiet at the moment. Go and get your meal and don't dawdle over it."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress," Vera said giving Lian a deep bow after which she slipped out and around to the kitchen area. There was a general hubbub as quite a few other girls were getting their meals and, as the cook helped her to a generous portion of pork and noodles, Vera looked over at the table and saw Jai-Li already there. Grateful for the company, she went over and sat down next to her.

"So how was old 'three strokes'?" Jai-Li laughed.

"Three strokes.... Oh, you mean 'loudmouth'," Vera replied. "Why do you call him three strokes..."?

"You mean he lasted longer with you?" Jai-Li said in amazement.

"Lasted longer... No, no, of course not." Vera replied with a smile as the name became clear. "Well, maybe it was four but I didn't know, I thought perhaps that was the norm."

"It's not far off," Jai-Li laughed again. "And then you had 'daddy smack bottom'. He's all right, that one; his smacks are just love taps, he doesn't really want to hurt us."

"Yeah, I quite liked him, I had to be his naughty little girl, but he was quite sweet, really. Do you give all your customers nicknames?"

"Most of them. After all, we'll never know their real names and, well, it helps cut them down to size. They all think they're the big god almighty but, at the end of the day, really they're all little boys. Still, I mustn't stay too long. Lian gets angry if you dawdle over your meal. See you later."

Taking her cue from Jai-Li, Vera was quick to finish and make her way back out to the brothel which, by now, was getting quite busy.

For the next hour or so Vera was kept busy serving wine, going from table to table, making sure there was always another bottle. As she approached one table she saw that one of the girls, whose dark skin marked her out as coming from the Indian subcontinent, was entertaining a group of men.

"Well, well, well," said one of the men as Vera refreshed their glasses. "We've got both black and white at this table. Sangeeta, stand up next to this one -- what's your name, girl?"

"Guizi-Nui," Vera replied.

"The ghost and the darkie, there's a couple for you. You two should put on a show. Hey, Mama-San!" the man called out.

"Yes, Sir?" Lian bustled over.

"Have these two put on a show, black and white together. That should be good."

"What an excellent idea," Lian responded. "Is there any particular theme you gentlemen would prefer?"

"Yeah, have Sangeeta fuck the white girl up the backside with one of those strappy thingies. It will be good to see the white girl serving one of us for a change," one of the others said, his slurred words evidence of the amount of wine he had drunk.

"Certainly, I'll get it arranged immediately."

Lian took Vera and Sangeeta to one side.

"Well, you heard what he said. Sangeeta, you know where to find the strap on. Guizi-Nui, try not to let yourself down too much. Now, off you go."

Sangeeta led Vera to the stage and, for a moment, she disappeared into the wings. When she returned her kimono had an ominous bulge in the front. Then she nodded to the musicians who slowed the tempo down and played what was obviously slow, seductive music although, to Vera's western ears, it was still a cacophony. Leading Vera to the centre of the stage, she reached for the sash of her kimono, opening it up and letting the silky cloth fall free. Now it was obvious what had caused the bulge; an arrangement of straps held a wooden jiba so that it thrust from her groin in imitation of the real thing.

12