A Tangled Web Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"You mustn't be. We had a long and happy life together. And that's enough. This time I must insist. If you're to make it back before nightfall then you really must leave. I'll call for your guide." Jun-Nui stood up and went to the edge of the stoop to call out for Jenny's guide.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Jenny gushed as she gathered up her papers. "I just have one more question...."

"No, no more," Jun-Nui laughed. "I am not answering any more questions, you've had your lot. Now off you go."

Jun-Nui was adamant and, although Jenny tried hard, she wasn't going to get any more answers. With a grateful 'thank you' she was led away, her mule picking its way down the track away from the house.

"Is it safe to come out now?" Xui-Li asked as, tottering slightly and leaning heavily on her walking stick, she came out onto the stoop.

"Yes, she's gone. Come on out."

"Pretty girl, wasn't she?"

"Was she, I didn't notice."

"Liar!" Xui-Li laughed. "You were flirting like crazy."

"I still don't understand why we did this. Especially why I had to imply you're dead."

"You heard the girl. Apparently I'm some sort of hero but I'm an old hero and I just want to be left in peace. We've been left alone all these years and, now that the 'bamboo curtain' is coming down, I don't want any more youngsters seeking their long lost heroes. Talking of being left alone, you spent all afternoon with her."

"Is my 'old hero' missing her geisha? Come on then, let me show you how much I still love you."

"Less of the old, my dear, less of the old...."

And, arm in arm, the two women made their way back into the house.