A Tangled Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was nonplussed. "What do you mean?"

"He had to have one too many trips in the washing machine. It knocked the stuffing out of him."

"You put your teddy bear in the washing machine? Why?"

Sandra looked a little embarrassed, "It got very lonely at College sometimes. Like I said, I loved him to death."

"You don't mean..." His eyebrows rose, "You do mean...!"

"I know, I know, it was cruelty to a teddy bear, but the texture felt so good on my skin."

David was still stunned. "You masturbated with him?"

"Well, there weren't any places that I could buy the kind of thing I needed to satisfy me. I suppose I could have ordered something on-line, but I was never sure what I would get."

Sandra decided that attack was the best form of defence, "Anyway, I'm willing to bet that you wank a lot when your at Uni, don't you? How often? Every day?" she asked.

"Well, um, yeah, at least," he mumbled. He remembered what she had just said and asked, "There are a couple of shops down here where you can get a vibrator. So, have you bought one now?"

She reddened slightly and said, "Actually, I've got two. One smaller one that I can keep in my bag and the other... well, let's just say it's for when I need a lot of help."

"How big is it?"

"Not as big as you, that's for sure."

David looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "That time that I sort of lost control. Well, I grabbed your tits didn't I?"

Sandra wondered where this was going.

"Well, they felt fantastic, but I never actually saw them."

"You saw a lot of my body that I'd usually rather keep hidden."

"And you saw all of me."

"OK, I think I see where this is going now. You want to see my breasts, is that it? Why? I mean why should mine be so special?"

"Because you have the most fabulous body I've ever seen. Please Sandra. I'll do anything you ask in return."

"Anything?"

"Well, within reason of course. I mean, if you asked me to streak from here to the bottom of the High Street and back on a Saturday afternoon I'd have to decline. Well, maybe."

Sandra stood up and unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing. By about halfway down David had realised she wasn't wearing a bra beneath. She unfastened the sleeves and then untucked the garment from her jeans. The sides of her breasts were already visible, when she shrugged the shirt from her shoulders and let it drop to the ground exposing them fully. She sat back down next to her brother.

"Well? Are they as nice as you hoped?"

"They're everything I expected and more. Tell me; are your nipples hard because you're cold, or because you're turned on?"

Sandra didn't answer the question, but instead said, "Did you want to touch them?"

"Can I?"

"Yes, but don't touch my nipples. OK?"

David reached out and cupped a breast in each hand, careful to avoid the dark, hardened points. He squeezed and kneaded them for a few minutes. Sandra was watching intently. Her breathing was becoming a little ragged.

"Look, I suppose you can touch my nipples if you really want to," she whispered.

A thumb on each hand slipped across and Sandra opened her mouth to inhale. After a few more rubs, she said, "Pinch them. Pinch them David".

He continued to lavish attention on her tits, until eventually he raised his eyes and found himself looking into hers.

"Have you any idea how turned on you've gotten me? I'm going to have to go upstairs and use my big friend now. I'm going to have to use it to its full potential. Top speed and pushed right up."

He had never expected to hear his sister talking in such a wanton manner. He understood precisely how turned-on she was, as he felt exactly the same.

"Why don't you let me help you?"

"What? No, we can't do that."

"I promise that I'll keep my trousers done up and I'll stop whatever I'm doing immediately you tell me to."

All this time, David had still been caressing Sandra's breasts and nipples. Because she didn't answer, he took this as a sign to continue and began to unfasten her jeans. She didn't object when he pulled them right off and tossed them to one side. She lifted her hips again to enable him to remove her panties.

When David slipped his hand between her open legs, Sandra gasped and grabbed his hand. Any movement at all was too much at this stage.

He whispered into her ear, "Would you like me to use my tongue? I think I'm pretty good at it."

Sandra wanted to stop him and say no, but the idea of his mouth down there was too exciting. Besides, before she could respond, he had slipped down between her legs and begun stroking her with his tongue. His hands found their way back up to her tits and he continued with their assault.

Laying there naked, with a man's head bobbing up and down at her pussy was the most exciting thing that she could have imagined. She began to writhe as he brought her closer and closer.

Suddenly, sensing how near she was, David lifted his head and slid himself up her body. She could feel his massive dick contained inside his trousers pressing against her labia. As he had done a week before, he began to dry hump her – this time against her pussy instead of her ass. Any objections were stifled as she quickly reached a powerful orgasm.

David slowed as Sandra came down from her peak and moved back away from her. She looked down at the front of his jeans and realised that she had soaked him with her pussy juices and come. She could see the cock stretching the fabric, threatening to burst out. She sat up and indicated that he should stand. She pulled him close, so that he was standing between her still parted legs and began to untie his belt. She unfastened the top button and then unzipped the fly. His dick was already poking out from the opening in his boxers, but she dragged them down instead, unveiling his beautiful penis fully.

Sandra looked up at David and leaned her head forward until her lips were almost touching his cock. She opened her mouth and flicked the tip, before licking down to the base and back again. Using her saliva she wetted around the entire shiny head, before opening her mouth wide and lowering it down. She tried to get the phallus as far into her mouth as possible, but even then couldn't reach beyond half way. Using one hand to rub the remaining part of the shaft and the other to cradle his balls, she bobbed her head up and down rapidly.

David had received a few (unsatisfactory) blowjobs before, but this was in a league of its own. He had no idea that his sister could do such a thing so well. Little did he know that her experience was pretty minimal as well and that it was her own excitement that was enhancing her performance.

"I'm coming," he said suddenly. If Sandra didn't withdraw quickly she would be hit by his spray. But she seemed oblivious to his warning.

Already, he could feel the semen surging up through his cock. He panicked, saying, "Its coming, right now!"

But Sandra didn't stop. She pulled back a little in order to make room for the salty tasting come filling her mouth. She had intended spitting it out, but not until he was finished. However, the amount was such that she was in danger of springing a leak from the around the sides and had no choice but to swallow. Having done so a first time she kept on until she had milked him dry.

Wiping a small bead of milky fluid from the corner of her mouth, she smiled up at David and said, "How was that?"

David's mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out.

"I'll take that as approval then. Perhaps we should both go and get a shower now to cool off." She looked at his expression. "No, we're not going to shower together. We'll do it separately. I don't think I trust either of us just now."

*****

Chapter 10

All too soon the Summer break had finished and both Sandra and David had to return to their studies at their respective educational establishments. They were both working hard and keeping their minds occupied, but occasionally their thoughts wandered and, inevitably, they day-dreamed about each other.

Sandra awoke once in the early hours of the morning, from a dream that was incredibly erotically charged. The face of the man that was tormenting her body, but not allowing her final release, was David's. She was desperate; she simply had to make herself come. Grabbing her handbag from beside the bed, she retrieved her smaller sized vibrator and switched it on. The buzzing sensation teased her clitoris delightfully, but when she pushed the device into her vagina it seemed to be not enough.

Leaving the smaller unit inserted, she reached across and opened the bedside drawer where her other dildo was kept in a draw-string bag. She almost ripped the bag apart in her frantic rush to retrieve it, but when she did so she immediately replaced the smaller one with it. She raised her hips and began to slide the object in as deep as it would go. She intended to use the other one on her clitoris, but as she lowered her hips back down to the bed, the still operating plastic made contact with her anus.

Sandra had never experienced a sensation like it. It was almost as if the little puckered hole was trying to grasp at the small, pink plastic object. She had never even contemplated such a thing before, but she lifted her hips once more and probed her rectum with the vibrator. She was surprised at how easily it slid in, but this was partly because it was already coated with lubrication from having been in her pussy previously.

She stopped breathing and plunged the larger dildo faster and faster. She felt the orgasm beginning to build from her clitoris up through her stomach to her breasts and down through her thighs to her knees, making them tremble. She managed to gulp in a breath of air as the sensations subsided, but before she could remove the vibrators, for the first time in her life she experienced a multiple orgasm. This second climax was even stronger than the first. She left the devices where they were and moved her hands to her tits, where she pinched and pulled at the nipples.

Sandra removed the vibrators before anything else happened. When she tried to stand up, her knees almost buckled beneath her. Her body was bathed with sweat, but the moisture between her legs had formed tiny streams that ran almost all the way down to her ankles. She could feel more droplets coursing down as she stood there.

*****

David sometimes struggled at night too. However, his libido was lessened by the fact that he did, indeed, have girls 'queuing up' to spend time with him. He didn't ask anyone on a date very often and even more rarely went to bed with any of them. But when he did, he imagined that he was with Sandra. It meant that his sexual performance was hot and left each of his partners well and truly satisfied – and quite disappointed that he didn't seem interested in a second date with them.

Both Sandra and David managed to keep enough of their minds on their studies to continue to achieve good results. But eventually they were both going to meet up at home again, away from the distractions. This worried David immensely. Mentally, he had dropped any pretence with regard to his sister. He loved her and knew that she was really the only woman in the world that he wanted in his bed. But he also knew that Sandra had said that they couldn't go further – even though they had already done some incredibly exciting and erotic things together. His memory of the blowjob she had given him was guaranteed to give him an erection in seconds.

*****

The inevitable meeting took place at Christmas. Both Sandra and David were due to come home to their parent's house for the holiday period. However, George and Mary had had a piece of good fortune and had won a weekend break at a country house hotel. They had decided to take advantage of this the week before the festivities and the day that the youngsters were due home.

Sandra arrived first and went straight to her room to unpack. While she was there, David turned up. Very soon thereafter George and Mary brought their bags down and put them by the front door, ready for the taxi that was expected thirty minutes later. Meanwhile, they sat down in the lounge to talk with the returnees.

"Guess what Daddy has been doing recently?" Mary asked.

"Don't know," answered David and shrugged.

"He's been doing some family history research! He found that you can do an amazing amount on-line nowadays. He's managed to get back as far as the early 18th Century already. But he's going to have to do some leg work from now on, because there are a lot of records that are still in paper form."

"Wow!" said Sandra. "You must have spent hours doing it."

"He's come to bed far too late a lot of times recently." Mary nudged George with meaning.

George himself spoke up, "The thing is, that when I slowed in my own research, I went on and did some for your Mother. Then – and I hope you don't mind about this – I started to do some research on your birth parents."

Just then the doorbell rang – it was the taxi.

He continued, "Look, I've put everything that I've found out so far in here." He indicated a buff coloured A4 folder. He stood up. "Come on Mary, we've go to be off."

Both Sandra and David stood at the doorway and waved goodbye as the taxi drove away. Back in the lounge, they both reached for the folder at the same time. Sandra, ever the logical one, said, "If we sit next to each other, we can read it together."

With their thighs touching, Sandra opened the folder so that it spread across both of their laps. They began to read the information and scan the diagrams that George had created, but time and again they returned to the second page. This was because of the anomaly that seemed to be staring at them.

"I don't understand," said Sandra. "Our paternal lines aren't the same."

David noticed the small sheet that was tucked in at the back of the folder. "Oh," he said, when he read it. "That explains everything."

He handed the document to Sandra. She looked at it carefully and then looked at David. "But... this says that your father was adopted."

"Yes." David stood up.

"Do you know what this means?"

David took the folder from Sandra and placed it on the coffee table. He took hold of her hands and lifted her to her feet.

"It means that we have no blood relationship." He folded his arms around her and began to kiss her deeply.

When they parted, Sandra's face was a confused mixture of emotions. "David, we can't, can we?"

"Yes we can. There's nothing to stop us."

"But what will Mum and Dad say?"

David's hands were wandering across her body, caressing her buttocks, cupping her breasts and teasing the nipples. She kissed him again and then pulled away.

"Not here, David. Let's go upstairs."

Did she realise that this was a sign of capitulation? Did she care anymore?

With the bedroom door closed behind them, David once more took Sandra in his arms. Her hands began to roam over his body this time. She suddenly pushed him back.

"Wait. I want to undress you."

She started with his shoes. As Sandra untied the laces, David dutifully stepped out of them. She rolled off his socks next and then stood up.

David raised his arms as the t-shirt was tugged off over his head. Sandra ran her hands over the finely toned muscles of his chest and then began to kiss the skin, planting her lips all over his torso. She worked her way down until she was kneeling in front of him. She unbuckled the belt and licked her lips in anticipation as she slowly eased the fly down. She was too impatient to pull his trousers and underpants down separately and so pulled them down together. He almost tripped as he attempted to extricate his feet one at a time.

Sandra sat back on her haunches and looked at him. His body was magnificent. Amazingly, his penis was still soft – the first time she had seen it in this absolute state. She reached out to touch it, but David stepped back out of reach. "It's my turn," he said.

She had already removed her shoes, so David began with her shirt. Every button unfastened seemed an exquisite pleasure. When he pulled the tails from her jeans he revealed her lacy white bra beneath. The garment slid down her arms and fell to the floor. He wanted to fondle her breasts now, but knew that he had to continue the game as she had done.

Sandra's jeans were tight and she had to hold onto David's shoulders as he removed them from her feet. He looked up and gazed at a matching white lace thong. The material was so fine that he could almost see the lips of her pussy pouting. He stood up and noticed for the first time that the areola of her nipples had darkened with arousal and that they were now clearly visible. He could resist no longer and stepped forward, pulling her to him in a passionate embrace. His left hand slid down over her smooth, soft, naked buttock, while the other hand pulled her to him and crushed her lace covered breasts against his chest.

His other hand came up and he began to tackle the fastening at the back of the bra. He struggled and Sandra was about to step back and take it off herself, when the halves finally parted. David now stepped back and pulled the bra down. He marvelled at the perfectly matched orbs and, cupping them with his hands he bent to suckle on the nipples.

She was already in heaven, but when David moved away from her tits and knelt down before her, a tingling anticipation began to run through her pubic region.

The thong slid down over her hips and thighs to her ankles, where she stepped out of them. Still smoothly shaven, her pussy acted like a magnet to David's lips. Her feet slid apart almost of their own accord. As his tongue drew a line from the bottom of the puffy pink slit up through the moistness to the hooded nub at the top, his arms reached between her legs and took hold of her ass cheeks, pulling her towards him.

She had thought that David would fuck her at the earliest opportunity – and she wanted him to – yet he seemed intent on bringing her to orgasm in this way. She needn't have worried. His long tongue began to stab up into her vagina. His strength was all that was preventing her from falling to the ground. She cried out aloud as her orgasm racked her body.

David stood and lifted Sandra from her feet. He deposited her gently upon the bed and then leaned over to kiss her lips. She smelled the musky scent upon him and found that she was actually enjoying the taste of herself. As she gazed up at him he moved on the bed and placed one knee between hers. She parted her thighs for him and he placed his other knee beside the first. Looking down between them she could see the solid stick of flesh waving around between his legs. For the first time she began to feel uneasy. Would she be able to take such a monster?

He lowered himself down until the head of his penis nudged against the entrance to her vagina. She raised her knees and spread her legs as wide as possible. He pushed, gently at first, but then more insistently. Sandra felt the opening being forced apart and it was more than a little uncomfortable. But then, the head suddenly slipped in and she felt the wonderful sensation of that marvellous prick sliding its full length inside of her. She gasped at how heavy his balls felt, resting against her perineum. She wondered if he would ever be able to withdraw; an image of the sword in the stone occurred to her – only the sword was of a most definitely phallic shape.

David had dreamed for so long of this situation, that he was frozen in place. Buried deep within Sandra, he looked down at her ecstatic face and saw the most beautiful face he had ever come across. He lowered himself down and began to kiss her, as his hips started their backwards and forwards motion. He gradually increased the speed of his movements until the force began to drive Sandra up the bed.