A Tape Named Jim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary watched in a form of paralyzed awe as she pushed herself back more and more, almost until her head was against the closet door. She spread her legs wide, her pussy almost pulsing with a life of its own, dripping, exposed, and needing. She looked up at Gary and breathed:"Get over here and fuck me."

Without a word Gary got up off the loveseat and began to take shaky steps towards Cynthia. Cynthia began to breathe with a rhythm of anticipation. The speakers still blared out hers’ and Jim’s moans. With only a bit of concentration she began to breathe with the same rhythm as she had moaned with Jim. Slowly, Gary positioned himself on top of her. His hands rested behind her shoulders, his knees bracing her legs just above his own. He slowly and carefully began to inch himself towards her. Cynthia arched her back high, pressing her breasts into his chest. She tilted her head back and back, bringing her face almost vertically parallel to the closet door. Her breasts erect and scraping his chest, she moaned as she could feel the presence of his cock entering her. As he touched her wet flesh, she wrapped her arms around his back and swung her legs around his waist.

"Mmmmm," he moaned as he slowly glided into her. Gary closed his eyes and savored the hot wet feeling as it engulfed his cock."Oh Cynthia you feel so…AHHHH" He was cut off as he felt himself slammed forward from behind. Hot needles of pain dug into his back. His waist felt like it had been caught in the hold of a hungry python.

"I said fuck me not tickle me," Cynthia growled through clenched teeth as she arched her back farther and dug her nails deep into his back. With her nails as an anchor, she pulled herself upward. At the same time she wrapped her ankles around each other behind him and pulled herself upward.

Gary let out something halfway between a roar and a scream as he felt her nails dig in. Almost as a reflex, he swung his own pelvis back and shot himself forward as hard as he could, ramming his cock into her like a railroad spike, drilling her back into the floor. "You mean like that…" he hissed through tight lips and a rigid jaw.

"Oh yeah!" she screamed up at him. She eased back slightly and pulled back up feeling his cock go deeper and deeper; she pulled him down against her own body at the same time. All the while, her body completely off the floor, her back and neck arched almost to the point of snapping as she opened her eyes, peering through the slanted vents of the closet door and repeated herself in an almost pained whisper:"Oh yeah…".

"Come on," she roared at him, feeling his blood on her fingers as she dug her nails deeper and squeezing him in as strong a leg lock as she could."Fuck me like you mean it.." Her entire body bent, contorted, arched to the point that she was looking upside down, blood rushing to her head, Gary screaming things he had probably never so much as muttered before in his sleep, his cock slamming into and out of her like a maniac hammer, as Cynthia looked into the slanted vents of the closet door, and smiled the smile know by only the truly wicked, and truly contented.

With her favorite devilish grin, Cynthia readjusted the towel she had wrapped around her body after Gary had left just a few minutes ago. After only a moment of debate she ignored the wine rack on the counter and grabbed two bottles of Miller Genuine Draft out of the refrigerator. Just as she popped both the caps she looked out of the little kitchen window and watched Gary’s car pull away. Tightening her towel again around her breasts to make sure it was secure; and still sporting her little grin she took a bottle in each hand and walked back into the living room.

"He’s gone!" she called out as she reentered the living room and sat herself on the arm of the loveseat and crossed her legs almost daintily. Just as she did, the closet door opened and out stepped a woman of about the same age and build as Cynthia, with long, beautifully curly black hair.

"I thought he’d never leave," she said as she stretched out her back and reached for a bottle even as Cynthia held one out to her. "That’s cramped in there and I didn’t think he’d blubber so much after."

"Wasn’t it sweet how he felt guilty?" She took a pull off the beer.

"It was very sweet of him," Cynthia said as she gulped her own beer down, filling her with relaxing cool relief.

"Oh Sues I have to tell you…" Cynthia said. "You really picked a good one this time."

"Yeah," Susan said. "I told you. Took a little while to get the shock out of him but once he gets going…."

"Oh yeah," Cynthia said. She drank more beer. "Oh I’m going to be sore all day." They both turned to look at the television screen. It showed Cynthia and Jim rolling gently around and over each other, kissing and gently running their hands over each other.

"Yes," Susan said as she watched the video and drank. "I know the feeling. And by the way, the next time he comes over I will have to borrow that Queensryche CD."

"Obviously," Cynthia said casually and sipped her beer.

"And I can’t wait… what was it?‘have to cum… all over you baby… all for you baby?’"

Cynthia snorted fast in laughter and grabbed her nose. "Oh Sues! You can’t!"

"Oh come on!"" Susan went on. "I am going toscream that next time I fuck him! Just imagine the look on his face!"

"Yes," Cynthia said, trying to hold back another snort of laughter. "Itwill be priceless."

The two of them sat there like that in silence for a seconds, each sipping at their own beer and watching the screen as Jim rolled Cynthia onto her back and began to kiss his way down her neck, her chest, her stomach.

"So," Susan said and turned to Cynthia. "Do you think Jim can come over tonight?"

Cynthia fluttered her eyelashes playfully at Susan and said: Oh, I think that can be arranged."