A Tarnished Trophy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
291 Followers

No, stop doing this! You are not going to think about her while you fuck your girlfriend, I told myself.

"Do what you were doing in the car the other night." I was too impatient to give her a tease through her panties, so I just sat her back and yanked her pants and underwear off in one motion. She moaned as I traced my fingers over her hips and then against her lips and clitoris.

"I'll do better than that," I said, sticking my head between her legs. My tongue circled her swelling clit and teased her lips. A thought flashed through my head -- this would be easier if Dina kept herself as well-trimmed as Mari. I imagined myself, razor in hand, shaving Dina, then encouraging her to spend some time at the tanning salon. Fuck, gotta stop thinking about stuff like that!

My tongue penetrated her and she groaned. "Oh yeah, lick Mami's pussy. Just like that."

I looked up. "What did you say?"

"Uh, I said 'lick my pussy.'"

Great, now I was hearing things as well. I thought maybe it was for the best if we did this as fast as possible. Maybe if I fucked Dina, that would cure me of my Mari obsession. I went to work on her again with my tongue, licking, sucking, and lapping at her, building to a prestissimo.

She grabbed my head and pushed it harder against her crotch. "I've never had anyone do it like this before. Oh, fuck. It's so good, I'm gonna cum soon."

Within a minute, she was squirming and mewling in orgasm. A wave of fluid washed over my tongue. When she finished, she picked my head up and said, "Now I'm going to get you ready."

She knelt up on the bed and removed my shirt. Her hand squeezed the tip of my cock through my absurdly distended pants. "Looks like you are ready." She smiled and unzipped me, then pulled my pants and boxers off in one motion. What must have been an ounce of pre-cum leaked out as she touched my shaft. "Wow, you are really ready."

Just a few of her strokes had put me close to orgasm. I was drenching her hand with my juices. "Yeah, I am, so let's start." I produced a condom out of my wallet.

"Allow me," she said and took it out of my hand. She slipped it onto my head and began unfurling it. I was getting apprehensive about this -- there was a very good chance I would cum just feeling the warmth of her snatch.

"Okay, Dennis, I'm ready." She lay down and spread her legs. I stalled around as much as I could, moving toward her as if I didn't know where to put the damn thing.

"Put it in," she said. I held my dick right at her entrance, staring down at the throbbing, discolored thing. Prepare for disappointment, I thought as I pushed the head against her lips.

Click. Ka-chunk! Ka-chunk!

Dina bolted upright and whispered, "Oh my god! My roommate must be back!" I reached for my boxers.

"No time, here, get under the covers!" She shoved me to the foot of her bed beneath a few pillows, then pulled the sheets over both of us. I was crammed into the fetal position, stuck between the wall and Dina's feet. One of her feet managed to push itself against my prick, sandwiching it between her sole and my stomach, while my right hand was pinned by one her legs right up against her pussy.

Click. Ka-chunk! Ka-chunk!

"Hey Dina," came a voice.

"Hey, Sam, you're back early."

"Yeah, I managed to get on an earlier flight." Ka-chunk, ka-chunk! Her bags must have been as tall as she was from the noise they made. "Hey, can you help me with these suitcases?"

Dina stammered, her nervousness making her foot twist and turn against me. I could see under the blanket that her skin was soaked in sweat. She could only pull the blanket up just enough to cover her chest without exposing me.

"Are you naked under there?"

"Mmm," Dina gave a tiny squeak. Her arousal and embarrassment combined to make her squirming around even worse. Her foot was twitching, rubbing my member as it did. What she did in turn made me squirm, making my pinned hand brush itself against her harder, increasing her nervous movements, making the situation worse for the both of us.

"I hope I didn't interrupt any fun you were having there with yourself."

Her foot twisted. My hand shook and the middle finger prodded her clit. "Mmmff."

"There's no need to be embarrassed about it." More ka-chunks and then unzipping sounds. "I thought you were going out with that guy, though, whathisname?"

"Uh, yeah, Dennis. We're, mmf, taking it slow."

"I meant tonight."

"Oh, yeah, uh, he had to, uh, cancel." Her foot never moved enough to give me full strokes, but I had been so on edge the entire day that just the pressure of it and the occasional wrenching back and forth was forcing me closer. The heel slipped downward so it was squishing my balls. This didn't help the ache.

"So you two really haven't done it?" I tapped her leg and pushed her foot up a bit, hoping she knew what she was doing to me. Her foot was trapped there, caught between the fold of my upper body and legs. There was nothing we could do besides try to sit still. But she didn't seem to understand my tapping and squirmed again, forcing the tip of my middle finger through her lips.

"N-uhh, n-uhh, no." Dina hadn't bit her lips in time to keep that obvious moan from escaping. She was going to blow it, unless I did first. Her foot was jerking around too much now. I felt my balls draw in. If she didn't stop, we were screwed.

"Well, I can see you guys are taking it slow if you're by yourself having a naked party in your bed on a Friday night."

She attempted to bend the leg that pinned my arm, trying to get enough space to remove my finger from her. Her plan failed and her foot got stuck in the gap between the wall and the bed. Instead, of moving her leg up, she moved her body down. While it came close to freeing my hand, it also drove three of my fingers into her pussy and pushed her clit against my thumb.

She muffled another groan. Her roommate's voice came back again: "Are you still playing with yourself under there?"

"Mm-mmm," she said in the negative. I tried to make a fist, hoping to free my fingers from her. They were too far in and curling them ended up just teasing her inner lips. "Mmpf-mmm!"

Her shift to one side had pulled her other foot back a touch so that only her toes touched me, teasing my head as they wiggled. I had become delirious now -- I had nearly fucked two beauties today and still had nothing to show for it. I had been overstimulated all day and this was the breaking point.

Please behave, I prayed, hoping that I could somehow overcome the need that was making me ache. My balls had been shooting twinges of pain up my spine for most of the day, demanding release.

Dina kept going, trying to lift her leg. She gave one more push, impaling herself hard on my hand. "Oh no!" she cried, half in shock and half in arousal. This set off her foot again. I was finished.

"What?" asked her roommate.

My hand was now free, though, which allowed me to hug Dina's calf. Forgive me, I thought, as I humped her foot as hard as I could. The feeling of the sole of her foot through latex wasn't what I had expected, or hoped, to cum to. But I had to take what was in front of me.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as the first stream shot.

"What the fuck is going on over there?"

"Stop, stop! What are you doing?"

I ignored both Dina and her roommate and kept going. Dina scooted back, allowing the blanket to fall from her breasts and stomach, trying to free her leg. I hugged her calf even tighter, my head pressed into her thigh.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I grunted. My movements shook off the pillows meant to conceal the lump I made in the blanket. Dina must have been sitting reclined on her arms in horror, she and her roommates' eyes riveted to the sight of some beast humping her leg under the blanket.

The pleasure from the orgasm itself was obviously diminished by the circumstances -- foot, condom, barely any room to move, humiliating myself in front of the girls. But it was still sweet relief, and the load I had saved up for so long was pouring into the condom. The fluid had overflowed up the sides.

I sighed as it came to a stop and heard her roommate's voice again: "So, taking it slow, I see?" ---

"Oh, shut up," I chided my incorrigible morning wood and tucked it into my pants, walking downstairs.

Fortunately, I had extricated myself from Mari's interrogation when I got home last night, getting off with only a "I need to talk to you tomorrow, mister."

As I made my way into the dining room, I was nervous, but curious to find out what Mari had in store for me. The first of which happened to be herself in a pink string bikini. She was had already started eating her fruit, her apron hung on her chair.

"Oh hey, baby. Lemme get you your breakfast. Then we'll talk." She got up from the table and walked to the kitchen, revealing her suit's bottoms to be a thong.

I averted Mari's speech, buying time by holding her to her promise. "Uh, Mari, didn't you say no more lingerie?"

"This is a bikini, it's not--"

"Mari, look at it."

"Oh, sorry, baby, I guess you're right. It's just the same, isn't it? I wasn't even thinking...I'll go put something over it." She left and returned in a thin yellow summer dress. Not a whole lot better as I could see through it completely whenever she walked past a light.

"Now, we are going to talk. So you went to Dina's last night?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you sleep over? Will she not give it up."

"No, we, uh, tried, Mari. We tried, okay. It was going to happen."

"And then?"

"We got, uh, interrupted."

"That's a shame, you know. We have this big gorgeous house. Why don't you come here where there won't be any...interruptions."

"That's okay, Mari."

"No, I insist. We could even make it a little happening, you know? I could get to meet her. She could come over for dinner, maybe play a game or something. Then I'd go out to a bar with Danny and leave you two to fuck wherever you please. Besides my counter, of course."

Having Mari there would be like having a chaperone, or an anti-chaperone depending on what she was planning. I just didn't like the idea, not here nor there. "No, that's all right, really you don't have to do that."

"Oh come on, it'll be fun! I insist. I'll be insulted if it doesn't happen." I sighed. "Fine, all right."

"I'm just a little worried, Denny. If you don't get it soon, I'm afraid your balls will explode. It's just ridiculous that you haven't done it yet."

"Stop it, Mari." I stood up from the table, my breakfast half-finished. Unfortunately, my morning wood had never departed and slipped from my waistband, creating a noticeable protuberance.

"Oh, honey. See, look at that, you're just a mess. You can't keep up like this."

"You're not helping, with the bikini and the dress...."

"Dress? I think this is modest enough not to break our deal."

"Modest enough? It's-- it's--" It was just a translucent yellow sheath, just barely reaching from her cleavage to her thighs.

"It's that bad, huh? I think we need to fix this. We need to get you some relief from this, like I was talking about." There was that word again. What was she talking about? Maybe I should just run away again, I thought. She got up, walked to the end of the table, and picked up something white and rectangular.

She approached me. "Here, I want you to have this." She handed me the object, a DVD case with a blank cover.

I became more confused than I was before. "What?"

She leaned in and spoke softly: "Okay, this is very embarrassing for me, but just listen. You see, when Mami was modeling, before she met papi, she didn't have very much money. So she had to do little something on the side, and that happened to be something a little naughty."

"Huh?"

"A porno. Mami made a porno. More than one, actually. This DVD has what Mami did on it. Now I want you to watch it whenever you're thinking about fucking me. I think it will help you overcome your problem. If you see it, if you take the mystery out of it, you won't be so interested in it like you are now."

She paused as if expecting a response from me, but I stood there just staring at the DVD case. She continued: "I know it's a bit weird. But I don't want your attraction to me to get out of hand, to mess things up with you and Dina. Just try it, baby." ---

Despite my hesitance at Mari's suggestion, I did want Dina to come to the house. Just not when Mari was around. I called her up, hoping we might be able to set something up soon.

"Hi Denny."

"Hey. Why don't we try my place this time. No roommates."

"Oh, god, Dennis. After last night and that's the first thing you think of."

"Well, why not?"

"Look, you embarrassed me, Dennis. You made me look bad."

"But your roommate was completely cool with it. The only thing she was pissed about was the fact that you didn't leave a scrunchy on the door."

"That's not the point. The point is that I can't look her in the eyes without blushing now, knowing what she saw."

"She wouldn't have seen it if you didn't stuff me under the covers. Besides, you can hardly blame me for--"

"I don't care, Dennis."

"Okay, whatever. So, my place?"

"Look, I can't. I've gotta get up early for some charity thing on Sunday. So, just leave me alone for now."

She hung up. So that's how it was going to be. ---

Since my plans for the weekend had mostly involved fucking Dina, I now had a lot of free time on my hands. I took the bus down to school and dropped by the frat quad. My trips there had become far less frequent this semester, since I had started going out with Dina. But today seemed like a good a day as any to get blitzed, so I decided to hang out at Sigma Nu, where all the potheads were.

Despite having insinuated myself into Greek life, actually joining a fraternity was out of the question. I already had all the benefits without the drawbacks. There was no way I would rush -- I didn't want to suck up to all the brothers while they did their best R. Lee Ermey impressions and forced us to do demeaning bullshit.

By the time I got out of Sigma Nu, it was dark and I was thoroughly stoned. Mari either wasn't home or she was sleeping. I stuffed my face and headed off to bed. It couldn't have been more than ten minutes after I lay down when the wall started rattling.

Thud! Thud! Thud!

Then I heard Mari's voice, continuously shouting stuff like "Oh yeah, fuck me!" She must have been screwing that Danny guy, but why the hell was she doing it in the guest bedroom next to my room? It was just obnoxious. I tore off some tissue and stuffed it in my ears. It wasn't helping any, and the pounding was getting worse.

Thud! "Oh yeah!" Thud! "Fuck me like that!" Thud! "Give it to me!"

I tore the tissues from my ears and groaned. The longer it went on, though, the more I found myself enjoying it. Hearing Mari scream in ecstasy was putting thoughts in one head and blood in the other. I looked down my erection -- it hadn't been serviced since the incident yesterday, and I had plenty of material for it. But I couldn't think of Dina or anything else with that racket going on.

Then I remembered. I didn't have to stroke to the sound of Mari when I could do it to the sight of her as well. I got up and flicked on a light, walking over to my desk where the DVD sat. So Mari had been a porn star, huh? I fired up my laptop and put on my headphones, ready for the show.

The opening screen displayed a name: Carmen Gonzalez. The name from the tape -- was this what was on it? The scene faded in. There was Mari, sitting on a couch in tube top and mini-skirt. Someone knocked on the door and she answered it.

"Hear you got a leak in the toilet?" asked the guy at the door, holding up a plunger.

"I've got leaks all over, and only you can plug them," she said in a sultry voice. In seconds, the two were pulling each others' clothes off. The whole thing was a low-budget affair: One camera angle, grainy film, bad lighting, visible mics. At this point, though, I gave less than a shit. I was getting to see Mari, succulent Mari, being fucked every which way by some guy who looked more closely related to neanderthal man. And I was still stoned.

The whole thing went on for about twenty-five minutes and by the time the guy in the movie was going to cum, so was I. The perspective actually changed at the point to a close-up of Mari's face, which was now getting blasted with semen. I imagined that it was my cock doing that to her as I released my own load. ---

"Denny, this is Danny."

"Hey bro, how's it hangin'?" he said, going for the high five. Danny's hair must have been made of gel, and he had tattoos all over his body. In short, he looked like a grade-A douchebag. I never returned the high five. He put his hand down, looking a little weirded out.

"So I hear you're in college Denny. Gettin' wasted and bird-doggin' chicks everyday?"

"Yeah, totally, man. It might as well be my job." I didn't think a guy who looked thirty-something could be more juvenile than some of the frat brothers I hung around, but he seemed to be striving for that goal.

"Sweet, dude."

"That's not true. Denny likes his girlfriend," said Mari.

"Yeah, but she's been a bitch, giving him blue balls and stuff."

"Oh my god, Mari! What have you been telling him?" I was steaming. It was bad enough that Mari was sniffing out the details of my sex life, but now she was divulging them to some asshole with misspelled tattoos on his neck.

"I just told him that you were having a little trouble getting her to spread her legs is all."

"Anyway, gotta run," said Danny. He leaned over and kissed Mari. "Catch you later, doll."

Once he had left, Mari went straight back to Dina, asking when she would come over.

"No, Dina won't be able to make plans with me for a while."

"Why's that?"

"She's, uh, away for a while."

"Away where?"

"She went to, uh...some conference in, uh...."

"All right, now the truth. What did you do?"

"Me, I didn't do anything!"

"You did something to piss her off, didn't you?"

"All right, all right, but it wasn't my fault."

"Well, what happened?"

"Okay, so when we got, uh, interrupted, she tried to hide me under the covers in her bed. But she was kind of rubbing against me by accident and I blew my load, and our cover. That's it."

"But what happened?"

"Nothing. Her roommate really didn't care. She just got embarrassed and made an excuse not to see me."

"Sounds like she's being uptight about the whole thing."

"Yeah, exactly." I paused for a moment, wondering why I was so positive about Mari's commiserations. "By the way, why were you fucking Danny in the guest bedroom last night?"

"Oh, sorry, baby. I didn't know you heard that. It's just that, well, I didn't like the idea of using the bed your father and I slept in for that, so soon and everything. We'll keep it down next time." ---

Dina had been giving me the cold shoulder at school all week. I couldn't believe we had gone from mad desire to zero communication in just a few days. Fuck, this was how my high-school romance had ended. Well, at least I know what I did wrong this time, even if I didn't think it was wrong.

On the home front, Mari had been unusually well-behaved, always keeping herself in a robe at the least. And her meetings with Danny were quiet for the most part. I felt a bit disappointed, in fact, that she seemed to lose interest in me at the same time Dina had.

But my interest in Mari was growing. I wondered if her logic about seeing her fuck taking the mystery out of it was valid. With all her admonitions about taking my mind off her in addition to the DVD, I was only thinking about her more. Remember those marshmallows I was talking about? Well now it's as if one of them also happened to be doing a song and dance about how delicious it was right in front of me.

Cold_Eyes
Cold_Eyes
291 Followers