A Task For Kitten Ch. 02

Story Info
The awakening of Ava.
2k words
4.33
10.6k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava tensed under her hands and started to pull back again. Kitten held fast but didn't proceed. Instead, letting her just be in that space with her. Letting her process. After a moment she asked her, "Do you want to say something?"

Ava's mouth opened and then closed and then opened again. Unable to voice her feelings, frustrated at her inability to express herself, she whispered, "I can't."

Kitten asked, "Do you want me to take away your anticipation?"

The only response she got from Ava to that question was the feel of her nails digging ever so slightly into the small of her back, where they had been resting. That small gesture let Kitten know that Ava did indeed remember their conversation about being bound and blind folded, so she once again gave her a moment to process before pushing her for an answer.

She gently prodded, "I'm going to need an answer from you, Ava. You're safe here with us. I won't let anything happen to you. At any time you can stop me but I won't go, not even one step forward from here, without an answer to that question."

Ava looked up at her but didn't answer. Kitten met her gaze, expressionless and then Ava leaned into her and tried to meet her mouth with her own. Kitten pulled back. She took her hands and held Ava's face, looked directly into her eyes, and repeated her earlier statement.

"I'm going to need an answer from you, Ava."

The conflicted girl tried to avert her eyes. Kitten followed her with her own, gently but with authority, waiting for her answer. This girl was in the midst of an internal war. Kitten knew that because she herself had at one time experienced that same war. The war against mind and body...against soul and sense so she patiently gave her the time she needed to process this next step.

Ava wanted her, she knew that, but what she wanted was for Kitten to give her no choice. She wanted a free pass into pleasure without having to make the decision herself. She wanted that pass without having to face the consequences within or define what exactly it meant about her.

Kitten would give her no such free pass because she knew that the pleasure was at it's greatest with complete surrender.

Again Ava tried to get closer to her body and again Kitten held her away, speaking with a little more authority she repeated her earlier statement.

This time Ava responded with a barely audible "Yes."

Kitten felt her body go slack in her arms with the answer. Slack as if defeated.

"Yes what, Ava?" she asked and felt the tension return with the new question.

"Yes, I want you to take away my anticipation."

Kitten smiled and pulled her close for an embrace, whispering in her ear, "I'm proud of you, Ava. I know how difficult it was to say that."

This time when she averted her gaze, Kitten let her. She let go of her body and went to fix them all another drink. Ava was reluctant to let her go, wanting her right there and then before she changed her mind but Kitten didn't want her that way. She didn't want Ava with reluctance inside of her. She wanted all of Ava. She knew that Master wanted to see all of Ava and she was going to do whatever she had to do... play it however she had to play it, to see that He saw ALL of Ava.

When she returned with the drinks she told Ava to sit back down in the living room. She chose the seat farthest away from where her Master was sitting and Kitten chose her seat on the floor, in between His legs, with her back to Him. She loved being there but she also wanted Him to have the exact same view that she had of Ava. She wanted Him front and center for the show she was about to give Him.

He was very contained. Seemingly unaffected by the events transpiring around Him but His Kitten knew better. She wondered for a brief second if He knew that she knew. She wondered if He knew that she could feel His anticipation. That she could smell His desire and need. No matter. She would fulfill it. Every want He had she would give Him. Every place He wanted to go she would follow. Every and any thing He needed she would set before Him like a feast before a King.

She met Ava's eyes again from across the room and asked her if she had any questions, requests or boundaries she would like to discuss. She looked bewildered so Kitten explained herself a little better.

"When we talked about being tied up and blind folded maybe you got the impression that I meant that was done against my will. You have choices Ava. I'm not taking away your choices. All I would like to do is free you of your anticipation. Have you, let me decide, the avenues of your pleasure while you are free to just relax and feel it. If there is something that you are uncomfortable with, sexually, now is the time to discuss it because in a few minutes, your eyes will be covered and you won't be able to see where I'm headed or what I'm going to do next. Is there anything that you're uncomfortable with, little one?"

Ava seemed at such a loss for words and so tied up in knots that Kitten was tempted to just stand up and take her right then to relieve her of her obvious stress but she also knew that Master enjoyed the mind play almost as much as all the rest. She knew that He was enjoying the sight of the sexy girl twisting inside her body at the uncertainty of what was ahead of her so after just a slight pause she asked her again, "Is there anything you're uncomfortable with? Have any previous lovers done anything to you or with you that you found particularly abhorrent?"

Ava drew in a deep breath and said "I'm afraid to answer! I don't know how to answer! There have been things that I'm uncomfortable with, as you put it but I'm afraid to tell you what they are!"

Kitten got up from where she was sitting and went to her. She wrapped her arm around her and shushed her.

"You don't need to be afraid to tell me. I promise you can't shock me. Now what was it?"

Ava looked down in her lap and replied "I'm not afraid to tell you because I don't want you to know. I'm afraid to tell you because I'm afraid if I do then you won't do it. I want you to do anything you want with me. Even if it's something that I haven't liked in the past. I think that you- that YOU might make me love it."

Kitten chuckled, snaked her hand between Ava's legs, dipping them beneath her skirt, leaned in close to her face and said, while looking directly at her Master, " My my. Now that sounds an awful lot like carte blanche, doesn't it?"

She turned to look at Ava and continued, "Is that what this is? Are you telling me that without instruction, without direction, without any guide from you whatsoever, you'd like me to take you and use you and please you as I see fit? In any way that I see fit? For as long as I see fit while you, my pretty, are blind and bound so that you can't move?"

She said all of this while softly rubbing the outside of her tasks moist panties. She could feel the need inside this girl. She could feel the evidence of her desire on her fingertips. She was trembling at Kitten's touch.

Ava was gorgeous, this was true beyond all shadow of a doubt. People from all walks of life would confirm that with just one glance at her, but she had clearly not discovered her passion. Whether it be her age or her hesitation or perhaps having had the misfortune of being with only inexperienced lovers, Kitten didn't know. She did know that she had no idea the reservoir of lust that was lying in wait just right below the surface. There was unparalled need inside of her. Her trembles were her body alone reaching out to be taken. Reaching out against her mind. Reaching out for Kitten.

Ava looked up at her and then down at the sight of her hands in between her legs. She took in the involuntary circular motion her hips were making to join and connect with her expert fingers and answered, "Yes, please."

Kittens lips formed a wicked smile which she aimed at Him, silently asking Him if He was ready. He answered with an almost imperceptible nod and watched as His kitten set about completing the task He had given her.

She continued to work Ava over with her fingers as the younger girl squirmed under her touch. Her body was responding of it's own volition. Kitten slid her other hand up her shirt. With a slight grimace and to Ava's surprise, she ripped her bra at the seams and pulled it out, tossing it to the floor next to her.

Ava gasped at the act and Kitten covered her mouth with her lips, invading her with her tongue, kissing her passionately. She slipped her fingers under the elastic of her soaked panties and they too, she ripped off of her body.

Kitten got on her knees once again between her legs, the length of her almost covering Ava's petite form and lifted the young girls shirt up over her head. She smiled a shy smile at Kitten when she did so and her shirt joined the other clothes scattered on the floor.

Kitten leaned back resting her ass on her feet and pulled Ava to her. In doing so, the last piece of clothing, her short skirt, rode up to her waist, exposing the rest of her body. She lifted Ava's leg, placing it gently on her shoulder and turned her head to feast on the silky smooth thigh in front of her face. She licked her from her knee to her cunt, passing over her greatest need and then spread her other leg out wide and savored the salty flavor of it as well.

Ava's body was bucking against her. Her ass was off the couch, her pussy desperately aching and searching for Kittens mouth. Her eyes following every move that His pet made. Anticipating what would come next. Where would she move? What would she do?

Kitten reached her hand over to the shirt she had thrown and grabbed it. She brought it up Ava's leg, dragging it over her begging center as she whimpered under her hands. She brought it up Ava's chest, lifting her ass off of her feet again and bringing her mouth down on her tasks right nipple. The girl sat her ass back down when she felt Kittens mouth on her breast, arching her back, trying to drive her sensitive, swollen, hard nipple farther into her mouth.

Kitten continued up her lithe body with the shirt, pausing to rest it on her neck, and sucking half her breast into her mouth. Ava moaned and arched farther towards her. She released her breast and and brought the shirt up to her face, pulling her head forward a little, to properly fasten the shirt at the back of her head. Kitten covered her eyes and stripped her of her sight.

She whispered, "Relax." in her tasks ear and started licking her. She kissed and tasted the salty sweetness of her collar bone, settling back on her breasts. She nibbled the one she had neglected earlier and as she gently clamped her teeth down on her goose pimpled flesh she felt her own panties being ripped from her body with more force than she had exhibited in removing Ava's.

Her Master was here!! She clamped down a little harder on the nipple that was in her mouth, jolted and surprised by the unanticipated gesture from Him and Ava squealed in delight at the pressure, having no idea that Master was anywhere near them...