A Taste for Christmas Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nipples. I kissed across the hair of his chest. I love a man's chest. There's a scent of him that pools there, that spicy earthiness of perspiration, and even a freshly washed man has it. The boy's smell was light, but it intoxicated me. I licked at his skin then, tasting salt and his body, and then latched my lips around a nipple.

He cried out, then. His voice was high, excited and utterly adorable and I smirked around his nipple as I gave it my best tonguing. I wanted to please this kid fully. I was going to be his first, after all. I was the woman that he'd compare all his other women to. I was the one he'd think of, in the darkness of the night, as he lay next to his wife, remembering how he'd finally lost his virginity. I'd fuck him until he forgot about that bitch who made him cry. He'd never even remember her name. But he'd remember me, remember Mie, kind, loving, gentle Mie...

The thought drove me wild and I bit down.

He cried out then. Had I taken things too far? I licked at his nipple, bathed it in my saliva as though trying to heal it. He moaned and crushed my head to his chest.

I knew then that I hadn't misread things. He was a boy who wanted a girl to take control, to teach him, to lead him...

...and to take him.

I pushed him back onto the bed and clambered on top of him. I was bare from the waist up, the bathrobe pooling around my hips. I helped him pull his arms out of his own bathrobe, leaving him in the same situation, except for the fact that he was still protected by his underwear. I glanced down. Beneath my bare pink belly and the dark hint of my pubic hair I saw he was wearing boxers. I could feel the sizeable hard bulge in them and it pleased me. I straddled him, arching my back to make sure he got a good view of my boobs and my flat stomach. I tossed my tousled hair like some sultry pink-movie actress and smiled down at him.

"Well, it seems you have me at a disadvantage."

"Wha-?"

"You're still in your underwear and I'm totally naked." I shifted what remained of the bathrobe's tenuous hold on my body with a flick of my hips and tossed it aside.

He stared up at me, his eyes wide. I'd had my fill of that bewildered look and wanted to see more of the desperate, cornered horniness I had seen earlier. I leaned down and kissed him as my hands busied themselves with pulling his bathrobe off him. He helped me by lifting his back and I soon had him in only those offending boxers.

"So soft and smooth," I murmured, kissing my way down from his sopping lips and along the arch of his neck, the curve of his chest and the flatness of his stomach until I finally encountered the roughness of his boxers' elastic waistband. I reached up and let my fingers score across his ribs as I kissed at the smooth bulge I encountered below that roughness. He groaned and I closed my lips around the hidden shape of his hardness. The scent of him was fresh and intense and exciting. I had to taste him.

"Did she ever do this for you, I wonder, that Rika of yours?" I drew my hands down to the waistband of his boxers and peeled them off like I was peeling fruit. I was teasing myself as much as I was the kid.

The scent of him intensified as he popped free. Even with as many drinks as he'd had, he was impressive. I was flattered and wasted no time in running a hand over his sparse pubic hair and down along the length of his hardness, bringing it at a right angle against his belly so that I could slip my lips right down onto it, which I did in a single, hungry movement.

The feeling of that smooth, velvety head piercing my lips was divine. That mixture of hard and soft, the knowledge that you're the one responsible for producing that beautiful hardness you're feasting on right now... I've never tired of it. I've never considered myself particularly good at blowjobs, but I wanted to treat this kid. I was going to give him the deluxe pink-video version.

I drew him into my throat as deep as I could and then let my lips slide down along his length while my tongue basted the underside. The head popped free of my lips and I flicked the tip of my tongue at the sensitive spot underneath it. Every man I've known has enjoyed that, and the kid was no exception. He groaned, his dick jerking.

I spent a few moments letting my tongue slide over the head, tasting new saltiness, before sliding him back in. This time I took things slower. I've had enough men burst unexpectedly inside my mouth to know the danger of too enthusiastic a blowjob. It's not that I don't like a mouthful of semen - it's pretty flattering, after all - I just didn't want this all over before it had even begun.

I drew him out again and licked along his length, gazing up at him with limpid, hungry eyes. He looked down at me, that adoring, ecstatic look I love seeing in a man's eyes. I had him where I wanted him.

"You look ready," I said. I kept a hand around his length as I edged my knees up on either side of his hips. I dove down and kissed him, my tongue hot in his mouth. He accepted it eagerly, even after I'd had him inside my mouth.

When I tore my lips away from him he was breathless.

"Uh," he gasped. "Mie, wait. Should we... should we really be doing this?"

I cocked my head at him. "Don't you remember what I said at the izakaya? I'm the oldest so I should treat you."

He nodded. Well, who doesn't enjoy being spoiled, after all?

The half-truth that this was all for his benefit, that I was 'treating' him rather than myself, excited me with its shamelessness. Treating him was treating me, after all.

But actually, I was taking his virginity, wasn't I? It was a prize, something you take. Was it any different because it was a boy's virginity, the one thing they want to lose more than anything else?

I gazed down at him, wanting to see the change in his face when the moment came. He winced and bit at his bottom lip as I ran the head of his penis up and down against my swollen, sticky sex. I knew how excruciatingly sensitive he must be and delighted in these final delicious moments of teasing.

Enough teasing! I eased myself down onto him and cried out as the head parted my lips and his length sliced up into me. He cried out as well, grasping the sheet beneath him with hands that had become claws.

It had never felt like this before! I flooded as his entire length slid even deeper into me. For a moment I panicked that I'd taken too much. It was a stupid thought. He was fully inside me now and I rolled my hips, grunting as my button scraped against the wiriness of his pubic hair. The kid looked up at me in a daze, as I panted, open-mouthed, wholly focussed on the incredible feeling his hardness was producing in me. He blushed and turned his face away, but the flush quickly spread down across the white expanse of his skin, like a crimson dye staining ivory. Embarrassment and excitement were vying inside him. He began to pant.

I almost felt bad for him. I leaned over him and ran my hands across that pinkening skin, feeling the spreading heat my movements were generating inside him. Then I lifted my butt and drew myself up so that his penis slid partway out.

The kid's eyes flashed open. He looked panicked. I guess he must have been worried that I was already finished with him, that I was going to pull him out of the slick, delicious place he was engulfed by. I smiled reassuringly at him and thrust my hips back down so that he surged right back into me to the hilt, forcing a desperate cry of ecstasy from his lips.

I took hold of his hands, pulling them from their grip on the sheets and entwining my fingers in his, and began bouncing on him in earnest.

Maybe I should have taken things slower. All those thoughts of making his first time a gentle, reassuring experience fell by the wayside. I don't think it mattered to the kid, though. He was thrusting up into me with abandon, now, moaning as he clashed his hips wildly against mine.

I shifted until I found the right position for his inexperienced though eager thrusts. Yes, that was it! The most divine angle, stopping just before he bottomed out against my cervix. I felt so full with him inside me. I panted and tossed my hair, meeting each of his increasingly desperate thrusts with hungry movements of my own.

I saw a black blur reflected in the mirror: my hair, flowing loose down to my shoulders, matted with sweat, crazy, out-of-control hair. Then I saw my face My eyes were hooded like I was drugged, my olive skin infused with pink, my forehead glistening with perspiration, my mouth half-open, panting. The sight of myself desperately humping that pale, boyish body beneath me was beyond lewd. It was too much for me, far too much. I reared up and slammed back down on him in a single fluid movement and screamed out. I abandoned everything, then, my body flooding with heat, my mind delirious as the first wave of my climax broke over me.

The boy felt how much hotter I had grown, felt the swollenness of my sex against him. He threw his head back and cried out, his cry echoing my own as he came inside me.

There was nothing else, then, just his ecstatic voice resounding in my ears, the searing delight of his semen spilling up into me, the vicious grinding together of our hips. I slid my hands from his and cupped his chin, my hot, slick tongue pouring into his panting mouth. His hands found my hips then and guided me as he thrust his final, squirting thrusts up into me.

I slumped down over him, his pink, shivering, sweat-coated body slick underneath my own. My hair fell over his face and neck as my lips sought out his chest, licking at the delicious saltiness of his fresh perspiration. My mind was a scene of devastation after that flood of pleasure, and the after-surges kept coming as I mouthed and pawed, animal-like, at his body.

His hands, confident now, slid across my buttocks and squeezed them lightly and I giggled. The sensation brought me a little way back to who I was.

Mieko. Naughty, greedy Mieko.

I wanted to lie on top of him forever but I knew that he'd find it hard to breathe, so I slid regretfully off him. He lay on his back, panting, and I pulled him onto his side and buried my face in his chest. My aggressiveness had transmuted with my climax to a timid neediness and I clung to him. He put his arms around me and I went dizzy with happiness. I felt him kiss the top of my head as he hugged me and I melted with the gentleness of his touch.

"Uh," he said at last, an eternity after we had started embracing here in this world of post-coital bliss. "Are you okay? I couldn't hold back. I uh, came inside you."

"It's okay," I murmured, amused at the mixture of shyness and bluntness of what he was saying. "Today is a safe day."

Add that to the list of lies I had already told him. Lying, lying Mie. I didn't care then, even if I did get pregnant. The delicious heaviness of my belly I wouldn't swap for that grotesque fumbling of sticky, smelly latex when you should be cuddling. Fate would take its course. I was ovulating, actually, at my most fertile, my most horny. Those little mid-month cramps were a dead give-away.

Poor kid. I wouldn't force him to take responsibility. I was the older one, after all. It was my responsibility if something happened. I kissed at his still-hot face and he smiled and opened his eyes.

"It's okay," I said. "I know you want to sleep. So sleep. Sleep."

I fell asleep telling him to sleep.

---

I woke during the night. For a moment I panicked, wondering where I was. I tasted rice wine in my mouth, that cloying chemical sweetness. I glanced across at the snoring body next to me. The bedclothes covered his body from his chest down.

The boy. I remember now.

I reached out for him. He murmured but didn't wake. I took the end of the bedclothes and slid them down. His underwear was still around his knees.

Protectiveness and covetousness welled up in me in equal parts. I slid a hand down along the curve of his pale body. He shifted in his sleep and murmured.

Mine. My boy.

No, not yours. You don't think you can have him, do you, Mie? What? You're his manager. Tonight is a strange inbetween-place, a beautiful dream you haven't woken from. Not yet.

No, not yet. I drew my lips over his body, careful not to wake him. I knew what would come when he woke. The sign of the love-hotel, purple and yellow, spilled its surreal light across the room, turning his body lurid, dreamlike.

I took my fill of his sleeping body and, replete, lay back again as sleep again stole over me.

---

I'd known what would come after he woke.

Awkwardness.

I woke first and went and had a shower. His scent covered me and it excited and terrified me at the same time. What had I done? I'd forced myself on the kid, taken him while he was at his most vulnerable.

Wait, that was just melodramatic Mie. Stop.

His face, flushed, dazed with pleasure.

He wasn't the kind to report this, no matter how straight and nice a kid he was. He had my interests at heart. I grew calmer, let my mind blank as I showered.

When I came out dressed the kid was awake. He was sitting up in bed.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

He nodded. Then he started to say something, but I put a finger to his lips.

"It's okay," I said quickly. "Last night was last night. It's a new day out there. Why don't you just go and have a nice shower and freshen up and we'll go get some coffee."

"Okay," he said. I think he was thankful for my taking control of the situation. He'd clearly been panicking about what to say.

When the kid came back out he was wearing that tie. The company makes all its teachers wear ties. It's all part of the brand.

He'd tied it sloppily. I stepped up and tightened it for him.

"You look beautiful," I said. And then, flushing with shame and beating myself up for my stupidity, I busied myself with the pointless job of straightening the bed, of which there was no need.

The awkwardness grew worse over coffee. I tried to turn the conversation around to teaching him Japanese, but all my lessons seemed forced. All I could think of was bishounen, bishounen, that beautiful young boy, crying out beneath me as he filled me to overflowing.

The kid, love him, tried his best as well. He even paid for the coffee and muffins.

This time I let him.

We parted ways at the station for our different platforms. He was going back north, while I had to go south, back into Tokyo.

"Hey," I said, just before we parted. "Why don't I give you my number?"

He blinked at me. "Your number?"

Dumb. Dumb, reckless Mie. Why did he need your number? What single reason could you think of that would...

"You know, if you get lost again."

The boy blushed and he nodded. "Yeah. I'll try not to get lost again, though."

His words broke my heart. I took out my phone. "I'll just Bluetooth it to you."

The boy looked at his own phone and slapped his forehead. "I left it on last night. The battery's dead."

I sighed. "So what's your email address? Those phones we give you are with Docomo, right?"

"I don't know it," he said.

Fate. Could anyone fight against fate?

But I'm bloody-minded. The kid was going to get my number. I hadn't gone through this awkward charade for nothing!

I took some paper and a pen from my purse and wrote it down for him. He took the slip of paper and looked at it with both hands.

I laughed. "It's not a business card. You don't have to be so formal."

I knew he was just being polite, but it was just too cute. I couldn't resist teasing him even now.

He blushed and nodded, putting the paper in his top pocket.

There was a rumble. His train was coming.

"I have to go," he said.

"You do," I said.

"Uh."

I glanced about. There were a few people coming through the ticket gates, office workers. I fought back the shame that threatened to overwhelm me and hugged the kid. I knew it was what he wanted.

I wanted it, too.

"Be careful," I said to him.

He nodded. "You too."

He turned and began to walk away.

"Hey!" I called out his name and he looked back. "Merry Christmas," I said, lamely.

"Merry Christmas," he repeated with a shy smile.

Then with a wave he was gone.

The train trip back home was a purgatory of hungover regret. That it had happened, that I had taken it so far, that it wasn't going to happen again.

His pale body lying there beside me. Covetous, covetous Mie. He isn't yours. Only last night was he yours. And today is today. He'll remember you forever, but you can't have him, except as a memory. Only for one night. Only last night.

I went two stations past my stop and had to catch a train back.

--

I was woken by a chirp from my cell phone. I swung over and retrieved it from the bedside table where it was charging and knocked over a bottle of water as the cable came with the phone.

I eagerly stroked the touchscreen. A new message.

It was from Hideyuki.

Work. Even on the weekend I couldn't escape it.

I stared at the date, my eyes stinging. The 26th. Boxing Day, right?

So it was true. No one wants Christmas cake after the 25th.

Tears came to my eyes, unwarranted, arrogant tears. What had you expected? That he'd message you and want to go on a date or something? With someone your age? Don't be so stupid, so damn stupid. So needy and goddamn stupid.

I spent the whole day moping. I was still in my pyjamas early in the evening when I looked at my phone again. I wasn't checking to see if he'd messaged me. No. I had to check that mail from Hideyuki. I'd forgotten about it. It was Sunday, but it might be something important.

Hey. How was your Xmas? Hope that thing with the foreigner worked out. You missed out on some boring speeches, though. Gon got super drunk and did that stupid thing where he pulls out the pockets of his pants and acts like an elephant.

Want to meet up tonight? There's a new tachinomi opened just outside Ikebukuro station that I've heard good things about. Give me a call.

I stared at the message. I'd been joking when I'd thought about taking Hideyuki home, hadn't I?

Now he seemed...

Well, he wasn't a sensible choice. He'd already gone through all the secretaries at the office. I knew my chances of being the one who could keep him under control were not high. He was a lot like Kazuo.

I lay back on the bed. Maybe I was being unfair. He was a nice enough guy. I needed something like this. That whole thing with the kid, what a huge mistake!

I was typing a reply when someone called me. I almost hung up, since it was a number I didn't recognise, but something stopped me. I took the call.

"Moshi moshi? Eastport no Nakagawa Mieko desu," I answered in Japanese.

"Moshi moshi. Is that Mie? Uh, this is..."

I dropped the phone. It was the kid. He sounded older on the phone, but it was definitely him. I'd recognise that unsure 'uh' anywhere.

I retrieved the phone and promptly let it slip from my hands again. I was like a fat man chasing his hat that's blown off in the wind.

At last I got hold of the phone, praying the kid was still there.

"This is Mie. Hey. How are you?"

I sounded so eager I found myself blushing as hard as the kid had.

"Uh, sorry to call your personal number, it's just I lost your email and I looked everywhere for it and..." He sighed. "You won't believe how hard it was to get your number. I had to tell some pretty huge lies."

"I forgive you," I said.

"So, uh... what are you doing right now?"

"Talking to you," I said.

"No, I mean..."

"Later I'm meeting up with you for coffee," I said. "If you'd like."

"Uh, sure. Where? I mean... Which coffee shop?"

This kid. He was so indecisive. I'd given him his chance and he'd blown it. "There's a Tully's next to the station at Kanazawa. That's on your line. Do you know it?"

"Yeah, I know it."

"I'll see you there, then. Say 11 o'clock?"