A Taste for Christmas Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Uh... I missed you, Mie. Yesterday, I mean."

"I..." I moved the phone away and covered my mouth with my hand, swallowing back a sob. "I missed you too."

"Well, see you then, then."

I threw the phone down on the bed and ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror over the sink. My eyes were puffy and swollen, wet with the beginning of tears. My hair was a rat's nest and there were wrinkles everywhere on my face. I looked like someone's grandmother. All of this would take time and effort to rectify. I should have suggested midday instead.

I splashed water on my face and rubbed it with a towel until the horror I'd seen disappeared. When I looked back in the mirror I recognised the grin that greeted me there.

Nakagawa Mieko was going to do something reckless again.

But luckily there were equally reckless young boys out there who found Christmas cake sweet enough to eat even after the 25th.

The End