A Taste For Fur Ch. 01

Story Info
Kaal finds his thirst for Fur.
9.1k words
44k
20
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warning: This story is part of a continuing fiction. If you are after a short porn flick, you're in the wrong place, this Novel concentrates on detailed characteristics and development. But, for those who appreciate the erotic fiction, this DOES have sex, a lot, and in great detail. But it also has action, soft romance and even some blunt horror. I hope you enjoy this, I am truly enjoying exploring the genre of Erotica and without further ado, lets get this show on the road...

Kaal leaned back into the chair, kicking from the side of his desk, both feet pushing softly from the underside of the leg he spun about on the swivel chair. Once the rotating motions eventually quelled, he sighed, glancing back at his work. There was still so much to do, too many fillers, too many folios to finish. All of this was topped off by the fact it all needed to be done in the next hour, and he was tired and needed to sleep; nineteen hours of straight work really takes it out of you.

Letting his burdened eyes drift closed Kaal slipped off into his own imagination again. Flickers of image darted across his mind until finally one settled, seemingly the one Kaal was most interested in. Flickers of silky skin, colours ranging from white to a rich chocolate jumbled themselves about his subconscious; images of skin becoming flesh, limbs, woman. Kaal was fantasising over woman, and lots of them. it'd been such a long time since he'd let his fingertips be blessed with that silken feel, such a long time since he'd been buried hilt deep in a female's velvet clutch.

All the while mesmerised in his wanton lust, Kaal didn't notice the young Vixen place a padded hand upon the table and begin to drum her black painted nails across the wood. The soft clicking sound aroused him from the dream and he looked up, suddenly blushing as he sat up straight.

"I-uh, Sorry Jamilia I didn't see you there" he mumbled, wondering how much more his cheeks would burn. He always seemed to embarrass himself with her around. What made it worse was the way her species reacted, she didn't quite look down upon him, but more of she found the human race very cute, as if they needed to be taken constant care for. Her lips sprayed wide along her delicate face as she honestly beamed down at him, a soft twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh how adorrrable you arrre!" She softly purred at him. Each 'r' in the words rolled off of her tongue in a soft, satin like caress.

Each and every time he heard this delicate and graceful creature speak Kaal seemed to find himself struggling to control the arch his back was suffering from the feather like strokes brushing along the length of his spine.

"But rrreally, you mussst get thisss worrrk done Kaal." Again, the 'r' and 's' of each word poured off her tongue in silent tremors, vibrating from her throat, and to Kaal it felt, linking to his very spinal column. Furiously blushing once again, Kaal nodded, glancing down and began shifting papers into piles.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll get these done b-by tomorrow for you." he managed to breath, smoothing his ego a little.

Nodding, the young Hasvie left without another word, her nails scraping the polished oak on her departure. Kaal watched her retreating rear for a while. He hadn't noticed but he was watching the soft, almost hypnotic sway of her hips, and the way her tail seemed to have a mind of it's own, curling thoughtfully around her right leg. Still he watched her, this wasn't like him, he couldn't take his eyes off of that fine, taught arse, the way it almost beckoned to him, teasing him to test the tightness of the thighs that connected to that petite smooth rear. Shaking himself into reality Kaal sighed, he missed having a female to console in, he missed having a love to curl up at night to.

Kaal guessed his feelings had flowed from his heart and mind and into his eyes because the woman was now leaning back in her chair at her desk, neck arched and tilted as she gazed heavily in his direction. Ever so slightly startled, Kaal found himself once again staring at her, his gaze travelling ungracefully across her body, taking in the soft swell of her breasts; clasped and firmly held into her chest by a elaborate frilled red bra, and the lightly toasted golden hair that saturated her skin. Kaal only then noticed the tickles of ice white hair sprouting from above the line of her bra, guessing her breasts were coated in the similar fine pelt colour.

Letting his eyes drift up to her gently angled face Kaal grinned unnoticeably, she really was pretty, more than pretty, she was stunning. The soft curves of those luscious, plump lips, her delicately chiselled nose, so smooth in it's own beauty. Slowly he let his eyes meet hers, his gaze travelling gradually upwards until his deep brown eyes linked with those dazzlingly bright green optics. The very joining of those piercing eyes sent rivers of shock along his spine, he jumped, literally, as if he hadn't expected her to be looking at him.

Jamilia grinned, her rosy lips, coated in a soft hue of black spread into a very etched grin, so smoothly curved that it held just the right amount of seduction to cause a tug at Kaal's crotch. Brushing the front of his shirt Kaal tried to hide the ending of that brush as he smoothed the bulge beginning to ache between his legs. Things were beginning to spiral, this didn't happen, she wasn't human... Kaal never remembered himself finding another race attractive, but here he was, finding this woman very attractive indeed. And, by the look of things she had the same thoughts in her mind.

Standing, Jamilia swiftly crossed the office to him, her body parading across the floor as she swayed, all movement powered by the heavy influence her hips played. This movement was all it took, Kaal leaned back, his legs ever so slightly spreading, as if expecting a lap dance. Jamilia's body shuddered from the way he reacted, it had gone exactly to how she wanted it to. Maybe she still had the finesse to seduce men, although, this was a human, they never noticed the intricate details that her race passed out in their movements, so this was a little more easy prey.

Grinning, Jamilia stood inches from Kaal, his heart was racing from the moment, her body was giving off a soft heat that washed over him. Breathing in deeply Kaal saturated his lungs with the perfume she wore, it was so nice, he didn't want to forget it. Suddenly Kaal felt a gentle brush along his inner thigh, glancing down he saw that Jamilia was dragging the inside of her right foot up his leg, teasingly seductive. Kaal instinctively spread his legs to give her action a little more room, he couldn't believe what was happening but he just needed to open his legs a bit, he didn't really know why, but they needed to be more open. Leaning back into the swivel chair Kaal allowed himself to look into Jamilia's eyes, he stared longingly into her green gaze. It was strange, they seemed to swim with passion, just looking into those spiralling vortexes of green made Kaal relax, he felt so safe and loved.

His submissiveness was paid well as she slipped that teasing leg over his thigh, weighting it down across his hip, then slipped forward, straddling him lightly just higher than his knees. She didn't want to rush this time, it was going to be slow, teasing and playful. Jamilia really loved watching Kaal; her fellow office employee, squirm every time she talked to him. This time, she was going to thrive in watching him do more than squirm, she was going to relish in his blissfully fulfilling shudders, and drink in each and every moan that she was surly going to drag from his pretty warm lips.

Pushing down, Jamilia lifted her legs by the knees, wrapping them firmly around Kaal's, tucking them both between both of his and pulling the feet outwards, locking them tightly about his own. Looking down she let her lust filled gaze travel across his body, finally ending on his crotch, where she licked her whiskers and lips, dampening them as a very low purr slipped out of her throat.

"Isss Kaal Ssscccarrred?" she taunted, her eyes locked on his with such strength that Kaal was worried she'd lash out if he told the truth. Gulping as quietly as he could, Kaal grinned weakly,

"No, Kaal isn't scared, is Jamilia?"

"Isss Jamilia everrr ssscccarrred?, Orrr isss Jamilia ssscccarrred now?" She chuckled in return, her eyes now shifting softly across both of his, her body still lifted gracefully straight, not touching Kaal's body, hands still balanced idly by her side.

"N-no, is Jamila scared now?"

"No, Jamilia isss currriousss to what Kaal isss feeling. Verrry currriousss indeed." she replied, letting this slip from her tongue in a soft, slow, almost beckoning tease.

"Ah, well, Jamilia can be safe to know, Kaal is very stunned, and slightly daunted, this is slightly new to me... I mean, a woman of your... Finesse, to make a move." He breathed., his chest heaving as he began to think of the position he was in right then. "Oh? Kaal isss worrrrrried Jamilia will hurrrt him?" She soothed, obviously picking up on his emotions. Really, Jamilia could smell almost everything that came from Kaal. His emotions seeped from him in torrents of smell, his worry was causing him to faintly perspire, Jamilia could smell it, to all of it's own levels, using this to determine how scared, worried, agitated, angry someone was feeling. And right now, Kaal was only slightly worried, most likely because he had never been with a woman of fur. She was blunt, the way he avoided the fact she wasn't human tugged at her anger, but she forgave him, he was trying to be polite.

"Kaal isn't worried Jamilia will hurt him, because Jamilia won't hurt him, will she?" he cooed back at her, his ever so slightly comical perspective returning, if only for a short moment.

"Jamilia will not hurrrt Kaal, Jamilia will be gentle with Kaal. Jamilia prrromicesss, but Jamilia isss borrred of talk, Jamilia will now take what ssshe isss waiting forrr." With that she leaned down, both hands planting firmly on each of Kaal's shoulder blades as she pushed him firmly but gently back into the chair. Leaning her lithe form over his, bending only slightly to bear him down, hoping to cause the desired effect. And sure be it, without really knowing Kaal slipped down in the chair, his movement only fractional, causing Jamilia to slide down his legs, finally ending planted firmly in his lap, legs still binding his own, in a way, affectionately claiming him.

"Urg.. Jamilia really is taking what she wants" He muttered playfully, trying to not be totally dominated by this delicate yet powerful creature.

Before he could catch his breath to tease her again Jamilia leaned down, licking lovingly across his cheek, from the corner of his chin to the very highest point of his cheekbone. The sensation was amazing, her tongue was warm, oh so damn warm, and had that flexibility that no human could ever match, the tongue itself was more than a muscle, and it's path across his face was really felt; powerfully caressing, and slightly rough. The mix of soft and rough confused Kaal's mind, how could it be rough, yet soft? But he didn't have much time to contemplate before he had another taste.

This time she licked across his chin, teasing up and across both his lips, the roughness lifting his upper lip, the tongue curling wetly under it to let it drop. Shuddering Kaal pressed into her, nuzzling his face deep into her neck. He didn't know what possessed him to do so, but it felt the right thing to do. His skin was treated to the softest experience he had expected; her fur was like silk, silk radiating warmth straight through his skin. He would have happily curled into that delicate embrace, lost within the scruff of her fine neck, but Jamilia had other ideas, she wanted much more from him.

Sliding her hands from his shoulders she gripped his wrists tightly, so tight he didn't think it possible to escape her even if he tried, but why on earth would he try? What a stupid idea. Pulling his arms down she forced his body to lean up, growling playfully she slammed her lips into his, the impact thrusting his entire body back hard into the chair as her hands darted about his neck, crushing him into the kiss with the tightest of embraces. The shock of this forceful action vanished within seconds as the feel of her lips sunk in, it was bliss, so soft and warm, so powerful yet gentle.

Within seconds he had his arms linked tightly about her waist, lifting her slightly into him and his lips. He was slightly rough back, taking the risk of seeing if she approved. He was reassured she approved as she giggled, the laugh bouncing up her oesophagus and breaking into the kiss in a high pitched, flustered tone. This was followed by a little smash of the lips, her thrusting harder into the kiss, forcing him even harder into the chair's headrest.

Jamilia was lavished with Kaal's first soft shudder and a whimper of delight. She was thrilled a little roughness was not taken badly, she liked it rough, maybe even a little painful, but she didn't want to bring pain in yet, she was worried he might not be able to handle it. Pushing back Kaal found himself massaging her lips roughly, neither person's tongue had even be introduced into the other's mouth yet and the kiss was burning fiery with intensity. He had to admit, her rough attitude was exhilarating, it seemed to drive the beast within himself and soon he found himself liking the rough kiss quite a lot, almost enough to know he'd find anything softer with this woman a pain.

Rubbing his lips back against hers hard he pushed her back a little, forcing her spine to arch ever so slightly as he pulled her waist in, grinning as she purred lowly, intensifying the kiss with tiny little nips, capturing both lips in random order and tugging sharply before letting go. This only caused Kaal to want to make her arch more, having to fight a little harder to chew on his lips as she so heatedly craved. Pulling a little harder he pushed against her lips, watching in awe as her back arched away from him even more while he pulled her hips and stomach to him close. She was flexing wildly and the tight tingles of pain were shredding down her back muscles. This pushed her over the edge. Kaal gasped as a very feline hiss broke her lips, just before she broke away from his lips, forcing him to release her hips.

"Kaal isss good, Kaal knowsss how to pleassse Jamilia. But Kaal mussst tell Jamilia if it hurrrtsss" She hissed, her eyes silted closed with lust and passion. Before he knew what was happening she was scratching furiously at his chest, ripping buttons and shreds of his shirt apart until the shirt hung in tatters on his shoulders. Before long the shirt was on the floor and Jamilia was arched again, buried deep into his neck, licking, kissing and biting a little harder into the flesh. Each lick was hot and wet, each kiss was soft and warm, each bite left raw marks and was followed by a harsh sucking of the damaged skin. before long her lipstick was gone, smeared partially on his lips and partially all over his neck. Now her rosy lips, reddened to an intensely deep blood colour worked furiously across his skin. Lavishly ravishing him into new levels of delight.

Before long Kaal was openly groaning from her work, the lightning quick stings and then soft lickings and kissing's were pushing him over the edge, his mind couldn't work out either to yelp or shiver. So his body was deciding to openly act in agreeance, applauding her actions as he wriggled in torment under her, pushing each time she slowed into her lips, pleading for more of this delightful pleasure. His actions were driving her into new levels of tolerance, by now his sounds were flooding her brain, she so longed to bite down into his skin, make him whine in pain and pleasure as she tasted his coppery blood. But she knew he'd not like it...Or would he?

Without giving it another thought she shrugged wildly, biting sharply into his flesh, hard enough to allow her razor sharp canines to plunge into his flesh. He screamed, yelping like a wounded animal loudly, slamming tight in protection against her form as she finished, then he loosened, relaxing into her grip as she sucked and licked at the free flowing blood. The pain had been sharp but short, now all he could feel was a soft tingling and her brushing of his neck with her tongue. He could feel her sucking at his neck, he could feel the warm flow of blood that was being stolen from him, and he didn't care, this woman wanted it, she had taken it, and she could take all she wanted.

He surrendered to her then. Knowing there would be more pain, yet she wouldn't go too far for him. Slowly he slipped into her embrace, wrapping his arms back about her and pulling her close, back into his lap. Jamilia lifted her feet, tucking them along each other in his lap. One hand placed softly on the opposite side of his neck, the other cupping the side of the face as she tilted his head gently, lapping at the wound. Her nails, still glossed in a deathly deep black trailed idly across the skin where they lay, the feeling sending more torrents of pleasure rushing through Kaal's body.

Soon Kaal's wound was healing and Jamilia pushed him back into the chair again, determined to be in control this night. She had already checked both people's planners, neither had anything to do, this night would be theirs, even if it was only this one night. She promised herself to make sure he'd never forget what she would do. And from the ideas flooding her mind, she was pretty sure he wouldn't ever forget the night she had planned in this office. Leaning over Kaal once again Jamilia began to plant wet kisses across his cheeks, patterning across until she met his lips again, pressing a little more softly into his own. Her gentleness was returned as Kaal relaxed completely into her body, kissing slowly and deeply, she could feel him every now and again testing her lips with his tongue, seeing if she wanted it.

Slowly Jamilia opened her lips in the kiss, only just enough to tease Kaal into daring to plunge his tongue into her mouth. Soon enough Kaal took the message and pressed gently, guiding his tongue past her lips, but she surprised him by clamping down with teeth and lips, catching his tongue in her mouth. Tugging lightly Jamilia forced Kaal to extend his tongue, enough until she wrapped her lips and part of her teeth over it and began sucking softly; in deep long drags of his warm tongue.

Using this as a distraction she began to very slowly roll her hips on his in a circular motion, grinding her full weight into his lap. Before long she could feel his breath brushing across her lips faster and faster, and eventually felt the gentle pushing's of him rising to her grinds, not hard, but enough so she just noticed. Kaal was rewarded with a very feminine purr, it echoed through his head as he pushed up at her, then slipped his hands slowly down her sides, trailing until he reached her hips. Tucking both hands under her top he pulled it from her trousers, slipping his grip into her fur, burying both hands deep into the warm locks and began to slowly rock her down on him, all of this came naturally, he hadn't even noticed what he was doing until her movements became a little faster and stronger.

Soon she slipped her feet back over his, straddling him again, knees tucked to his side, legs bent back and kneeling almost. Jamilia began to tease Kaal's throat, nibbling very softly at the delicate skin, tugging and sucking as she kissed over her work. Kaal instinctively tilted his head fully back, rolling it across his shoulder blades as she began to lick openly in a horizontal movement, dragging her tongue heavily across the flesh. Kaal shuddered hard, right up into her crotch and she purred again.

Leaning forward Jamilia pressed her warm lips to Kaal's ear;