A Taste For Fur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isss Kaal enjoying himssself?" she coaxed to him. Only nodding, Kaal thrusted hard, once, straight up into her crotch, hard enough to cause her to jump from his lap and land back hard, ripping a muffled 'Meeeow!' from her, only causing her to grind back down harder, as if hoping she'd find his hard shaft through his trousers. Lifting his palms from her sides Kaal dragged his nails hard down her side, from about breast level right down to the line of her business suit's trousers. Jamilia arched her back hard, leaning totally away as she purred again. This was too much, this chair was becoming boring. Jamilia slipped from him to her feet, eyeing him over seductively,

"Follow me If you Darrre" she taunted, walking backwards in slow, rhythm tic swings. Kaal froze, watching her retreating body he shuddered, should he follow her? Oh course! Kaal jumped up and began to slowly walk towards her, eyes locked on her swaying hips again.

Jamilia had an idea, a wicked one, but she couldn't resist, slipping towards her desk she turned from him, but not without giving him the most teasing wink she could muster. Shuffling through her top draw she pulled up her makeup bag, hiding it behind her back she turned to him.

"Ok, Jamilia wantsss to play. Doesss Kaal like gamesss?" she purred, eyes looking into his, being honest.

"Kaal likes games, what are we going to play?" he teased back, slowly becoming more sure of himself. Jamilia could see he was becoming more confident, sure she loved the way he tried to be serious, but tonight was hers, either way, she'd be in control, but she wanted to have some fun watching Kaal fight for a chance at being in control, even if it'd never happen.

"Jamilia hasss a new toy, Bought it today. Doesss Kaal like being in contrrrol? Will Kaal play forrr hisss contrrrol?" she coaxed, eyes flickering obviously with a taunt.

"A-a toy? What kind of toy? Control? What do you mean?" he said softly, slowly sinking back into nervousness. Instantly Jamilia picked up on his fall of confidence, just what she wanted. Stepping forward slowly she nodded simply.

"Yesss, contrrrol Kaal. A game forrr contrrrol...of thisss night."

"Oh..Alright? Will it hurt?..."

"No...Jamilia would neverrr hurrrt Kaal!" she countered, sounding honestly hurt.

"Sorry, ok, we can play." He patted her shoulder softly, smiling at her. Kaal almost stumbled back from the smile she gave him. It was so rich, so full of mischief, he could only grin back slightly dumbfounded.

"Ok, Jamilia will put on lipssstick, toy makesss lipssstick...ssspecial. Jamilia Kissssssesss Kaal, Kaal lose contrrrol, becomesss Jamilia's ssslave forrr tonight. He won't want to fight herrr. Will want to lie down and be fucked." She taunted at him, shifting her weight to jut out a hip, grinning at him.

"Oh.." was all he managed to reply.

"Ok, If it won't hurt, I'm ok. Let's play." he nodded finally. Nodding Jamilia stepped to him, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Jamilia prrromicesss not to hurrrt Kaal." she soothed . Jamilia then turned and placed the bag on the table, shifting through until she pulled up a lipstick. it's case was silver and slightly glittery. it looked harmless enough. Removing the lid she rolled up the lipstick, showing it to be a rich icy blue. Winking she pulled up another small pot, undid the lid and showed him it's contents. Inside was a opaque liquid, slightly tinted towards a light grey. She then dipped the entire roll of lipstick in the liquid, soaking it, then removed it, rolling it and putting the lid back on, then sealed the pot and dumped it in her bag.

Kaal was very curious, this was so strange, magic? during sex.. He felt a pang of shame as his cock jerked to the idea. Well, too late now, she was already rolling it across her lips, perfectly layering the icy blue colour across her lips until not a speck of her natural rosy red was seen. The slightly shiny ice blue was startling against her light brown fur. it was simply alluring, pure and rich. His cocked jumped to attention more than it already was. Blushing he took in the rest of her perfectly applied makeup, the dark black mascara used to bring out the brightness of her contrasting emerald eyes, and with each blink he was shown the soft smearing of her pink eye shadow. The effect was small, just to bring out her eyes. She obviously liked to look good, but didn't like to go over the top. Kaal was brought back to her now bewitched lips as she smacked them together playfully, pouting them out to him. She began to make silly kissing sounds, making each louder than the last.

"Kaal isss ready? Kaal may rrrun, but mussst ssstay in the office." she ordered.

Kaal didn't know what to do, but decided pretty quickly to give her a run for her idea as she leaped slowly at him, he was sure she'd jumped that slow to give him a chance because he had ample time to duck, rolling past her leaping form and skid under a desk. He stood across from her, a table apart and grinned, his adrenaline began to flow, he was allured by losing himself to this woman for the night. But she obviously wanted him to play, so he decided he'd try to let her have her wish. He noticed her legs bunching as she began to crouch, he thought for only a second, {She's going to leap, move!} and he bolted, swinging about and leaped a table to his right, hearing her hiss as she slammed into a filing cabinet, tearing it down from the impact. Turning he saw her pick herself from the floor gracefully, licking her lips as she stared directly at him.

"Kaal... Jamilia only want'sss a kissssss" she teased before leaping smoothly onto a table, standing above him. She hissed again and suddenly sprung at him, he didn't expect this speed, she obviously was going to play hard as he felt her entire weight crash into him, both went tumbling to the floor in a heap as he heard a kissing sound by his right ear. Wheeling about he shoved hard, sending her sprawling across the carpet in a light roll. Jumping up he gasped for air, she'd really hit him hard, maybe it was time to play it her way. He could tell she was an impatient person, and liked things rough. Most likely to a degree. Darting away he leaped a table, sending more obstacles between him and this seductive creature. Once he had leaped three tables he tipped a cabinet over across the floor, causing himself time to hear her screech as she darted from the falling metal and slam into a table, rolling fully over and somehow to her feet. Kaal was sure she'd just literally back flipped over the table within a heart beat.

"Wow...Jamilia really is good, cat's do always land on their feet." He teased, knowing she'd take it to heart. And sure enough her eyes snapped open in surprise,

"Kaal! Oh...Jamilia isss going to make you beg now!" she hissed and leaped at him. Kaal was expecting this, standing dead still he braced himself, snapping both arms about and clamped them about her waist, using her momentum to roll her over the floor, hitting a wall and found himself straddling her. His arms snapped to her wrists and pinned them to her side before she could fight back and he leaned down, hovering inches from her lips, breathing in loudly.

"Jamilia is slow. Being beaten by a human. Jamilia wants a kiss? Jamilia needs to work harder" he cooed at her. She jerked forward, trying to catch him off guard and connect her lips to his but he was ready and simply leaned back, watching her miss and hiss.

"Tut, Tut, I'm in control. Not you." he barked softly. Just to mock her powerlessness he leaned in, kissing the tip of her nose for a long time, sucking softly on the fine hair until it became soaked and then bolted from her, landing hard on a tabletop, wobbling. He was glad he'd been obsessed with those adventure simulators in his young age, they were all wrong, games did help you later on in life!

Balancing on one foot he laughed then, glad he was doing well.

"Kaal, Jamilia want'sss a kissssss, come herrre!" she snapped in mild anger, Kaal could see things were getting to her and he grinned even more.

"Come get me Baby." he joked, leaping back and landed on the table behind, not even turning to see his landing space. Jamilia leaped, very cat like to the table in front of him, her eyes silted in anger and a little in frustration. He knew she wasn't angry in the way she wanted to hurt him, but angry in the way she couldn't get him. Wiggling he winked, "Come on...Kaal wants to feel those beautiful lips on his own" he teased one last time. he was really enjoying this, his eyes drifted closed for only a moment, but during that time, that small time between a blink, when he was totally blind, she struck. Kaal hadn't even opened his eyes fully when she connected around his middle, the wind was gone from his chest before he left the table top, but by the time they both hit the floor he'd lost it completely, coughing and drawing in breath as Jamilia used the time to straddle him and pin his arms with her feet, leaning over him with a wickedly sly grin.

"jamilia winsss!" she gloated, before Kaal had time to protest, he felt those icy blue lips clamp over his own, before he had time to push he felt himself going weak. Within seconds he was in a pool of tranquillity, leaning back as she kissed him passionately. Those icy cold lips massaging his own hard, he didn't want it to stop, so he helped it last by wrapping his arms about her neck tight, pulling her down into him more.

Jamilia stopped the kiss, leaning back to check him over. Her emerald eyes travelled across him slowly, making sure it had worked. She really hoped it had.

"Doesss Kaal want Jamilia?" She asked slowly, holding her breath.

"Kaal wants what ever Jamilia wants." was the reply. She jumped a little, bouncing lightly as she marveled in her success. Within seconds she was back down at his throat, drinking deeply from his life without a complaint. His coppery taste was so nice, she continued to gulp it down, continued to relax into his body until it healed and she sighed in utter content, like a cat just finishing a bowl of milk. Moving back she began to kiss him deeply, drawing his tongue from his mouth skilfully and sucked within the kiss, nipping his tongue with enough force to bleed it and giggled softly in the bloody kisses she was taking from this delightfully cute human. Kaal didn't know what to feel, he was besides himself in pleasure, writhing lightly under his master, all he wanted to do was please her. But how? Be good, that was it, do what ever she wanted, take what ever she gave and don't complain. So he did.

Jamilia leaned back on her prey, undoing her blouse and let it drop, followed by her bra in one small snap of her right hand over the cups. She let that drop and then went to work on his trousers, unclipping the fastener and then the zip, standing to pull them down. Kaal opened his legs and kicked slowly, helping them down until he felt himself cold, then his boxers were done and he felt the gentle roughness of the carpet.

"Lie down Kaal" she soothed, and Kaal did, without question. The next moment and Jamilia was naked too. Kaal stared at her, taking in the perfect curves of her body, coated in a soft down of golden fur. He shuddered as she re-straddled him, the feeling of her fur over him was soothing, the feeling of her sex wrapped over the length of his cock was teasing. Yet he didn't think of touching anything, it was her choice to fuck him or not. Jamilia writhed over him, letting her silken lower lips brush his dick, she wanted him to be begging her by the end. Wanted him jerking up at her to fuck him.

"Doesss Kaal want Jamilia? Doesss he?" she teased, pushing down so more of her sex wrapped over the side of his cock, she even pulled up within, feeling her pussy give a soft little suck on his cock. He jerked hard, groaning openly as she drank him in. Jamilia leaned back, laughing pleasantly softly, rocking her hips into him, then leaned down, sinking her tongue between his lips and kissed him. Kaal had the most delirious kiss he had ever had, she wrestled his tongue with her own, so passionately and deep he could feel their saliva mixing in the fiery deep locking of lips. Jamilia flicked her tongue, catching Kaal off guard as she pulled away, sending a lace of icy cold kisses with the lipstick down his body, each kiss deathly cold then fiery hot, to stay softly burning where ever her lips touched him. Soon Kaal found Jamilia to be sitting on his knees, her lips inches away from his throbbing member.

Licking swiftly and roughly, Jamilia dragged her tongue over his head. Kaal groaned to it, pushing up against her face. Again she lapped at his cock, curling the tongue about the entire head of his cock and letting go. Now Kaal was beginning to feel the pull of release deep in his scrotum. He didn't want to cum, not yet.

"Please.. Mistress, swallow me, please." He begged, rolling his hips up to her whining. Without another thought Jamilia went down on him, wrapping her lips over his shaft, grinning to the sudden gasp that slipped her lover's lips;

"Cold, fuck its so cold!" he whined, she ignored him, sinking further down him, feeling all the viens pulsing with want.

"Ah, oh my god, that's hot, Mistress, suck me till I cum, please." He begged again, jerking up to start the action he desperately wanted. Jamilia chuckled, a throaty laugh that vibrated through his cock, again he groaned and continued to rock into her mouth. She began to lower more, coating his cock in the icy blue layering as she sucked him hard. Before long she had her nose buried into his darkened pubic hair, nuzzling it affectionately. Then she rolled up, dragging her pouted lips all the way up, using the force of her downward sucking against the pulling up to torture him.

Before long she had him going in a steady rhythm, down, up, sucking all the way as hard as her muscles would allow. Kaal couldn't stand it, she was going to make him cum soon, he had to let her know. "Mistress, I'm going to cum, drink it all, drink me dry. Please." Was all he said before she swallowed him whole, she contorted her throat, pulling him down into the vice clamp hold. He moaned out, pushing hard to thrust himself deeper down her throat. She complied, swallowing more of him into her pulling muscles.

Before long he began to burn, the heat rose up his shaft and he could do nothing but wrap both hands into her hair and shove himself down her throat as deep as he could as he began to pump into her. The power she swallowed with was amazing, he could feel her gulping every last spec of his seed, not wasting any. The pulling of her swallowing drive him even more and fresh seed was literally pulled from his balls, he jerked, thrashing softly as he shot more and more of himself down her. He was glad she didn't waste any, she lapped and suckled, swallowing all until he was spent.

Kaal slumped back, exhaustion wracked him as she licked and nuzzled his cock. After finishing her cleaning Jamilia leaned back up, kissing him one more time and the tranquillity drowned him again, soon he was lost beside himself, so desperately begging himself to make her happy he began to whimper to her, nuzzling at her throat gently. Again this drove Jamilia into a licking and kissing mode, she latched onto his throat and sucked and kissed until he was raw. By now the lipstick was gone, Kaal followed, his mind so controlled he began whimpering her name over and over.

"Oh, Kaal isss cute!" she played. Kissing him more and more as she warmed him over. Shifting herself Jamilia lay down on Kaal, her lower damp lips pressed teasingly to Kaal's head, nuzzling it to part her very gently. She gasped, and jerked forward, letting her body suck another half inch of him into her velvet wrap. Kaal moaned, she was so warm, it washed him down to the balls and he jerked himself, thrusting another half inch into her. By now he could feel her tightness over the head of his shaft. She was just past Virgin tight, coiling around him snugly but not painfully.

Before long Jamilia was pushing more, wanting more of him into her grasp. Kaal happily obliged and thrusted his entire length down her, he groaned as their hips met and felt the tip of his shaft brush her cervix entrance. She meowed in pleasure, never being full so much and pushed down harder, feeling him stretch against her back walls and send another ocean of pleasure smashing through her entire body.

"Kaal, fuck with Jamilia, fuck with Jamilia harrrd!" She cooed before sitting up, wrapping her legs under him and began bouncing lightly, raising enough to have about four inches slam down into her body. She arched instinctively, pushing his shaft tight against her vaginal walls so the movement was better felt. Kaal was over the edge, he was so weak with pleasure he barely managed to thrust back against her movements, but he wasn't allowed, she was fucking him, not the other way round. So he lay down still, holding softly into her hips as he allowed his fingers to play teasingly through her fur and against the skin below. Using this to leverage her thrusts down onto him.

Jamilia began to pant, her impaling fully was tiring but she loved it, she sped up more, thrusting his entire shaft down into her after lifting herself until his head was clamped down by her suctioning lips to stop it entirely leaving her aching body. Faster and faster she moved, driving herself over the edge and exploding into a frenzied Orgasm. It tore down her spine, shredding all energy and exploded into her cunt, rippling over his tight and thick shaft. Kaal yelped with pleasure, she locked around him so sharply she stopped mid thrust and crushed his cock.

The tightness was on the tipping of pain, yet he was liking pain from her, and he drove himself straight up, stretching her climaxing vaginal walls apart to allow himself to crash into her cervix, his hair meeting hers as they met hips, finding himself buried totally hilt deep in a female Hasvie. Her fur was delicious, so warm and comforting he didn't want skin again, he now knew, this was his new fetish. This was what life was about. Losing yourself in fur.

Kaal's thrust ripped a screech from Jamilia's lips, she groaned for the first time. The noise so pure it muffled her heavy pants and even her grunts of climax and she smiled truly. A human had just caused her the first true pleasure. A human had just caused her pleasure only another of her race had ever caused. She launched forward as soon as the climax had left, wrapping herself into his body and rolled, finding herself under him and grinning.

"Yourrr Missstressssss orrrdersss you to fuck herrr rrraw." She whined, jerking up his shaft from underneath.

Suddenly Kaal felt himself free, the mute silence in his thoughts died and suddenly his mind exploded. So much thought, so much choice. He was in control. At last. Jerking forward he slammed fully into her, burring himself into her pulsing vagina. She whined and he leaned out, kissing her throat, biting once and then thrust again, this time he felt the sting in her body as he slammed down and he grinned, speeding up until he was panting furiously as he pounded her loving cunt over and over. Driving himself deeper with each thrust until he wandered if he was lost in her womb. Jamilia was gone; she was thrashing and whining in her feminine mind as she was ravished by this man.

She loved it, so weak that he seemed to overpower her. Kaal continued to drive home, soon he felt the clenching of her muscles and he knew she was about to drown in another climax. Leaning up he drove down one last time before she snapped, her spine was so arched when she hit orgasm, she hit the floor and literally bounced back onto his cock. The feeling was weird but he didn't notice as Jamilia screamed and thrashed wildly and out of control, consumed by the brain wracking orgasm that this human had driven into her. That's right, the orgasm so strong she'd never felt this much aching wanting pain in her pussy, and all done by the hands, rather; cock of a human being.