A Taste For Fur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kaal, you fucking bastarrrd! You'rrre too fucking good!" She screamed into his ear, now clamped tight into his embrace as she shook, still out of her mind.

Jamilia cooled down, slowing her thrashing until she sunk back into his powerful and truly mind shattering drives. Her body rocked softly into his as she moved, and soon she found herself thrusting back into his drives to heighten the feel. Obviously she had just found a way of driving a human into a frenzy because he grunted loudly, and began to speed up even more. How could he move so fast? She could only just feel him moving, let alone even see his shaft emerging and burring deep into her caress. Soon both we're panting and thrusting against each other and the movement broke into a roll, both fought to be on top as they crashed into a table and Jamilia ended up the victor.

Grinning down she jerked down and again, slamming him deep into her with thrashing pleasure. Her entire body had lost its grace, just lost within the pleasure this man had given her as she tried her best to make him explode like she had twice already. Kaal was beginning to tire badly, his cock was burning from the friction and his balls swollen so big he thought if he cummed, he'd drown the poor woman in her own body. She continued to drive onto him, pulling the ever coming release up his balls and into his shaft. The pleasure totally focused on his cock and he grunted.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna drown you in my fucking cum" he spat in a frenzy. This only made her double the effort, thrusting down so hard their entire bodies crashed together painfully. The pain was so small, the pleasure too big and suddenly he exploded up into her. He could feel his entire balls ripping up his cock and being pumped into her body. The release was so strong his mind span out of focus as he pumped more and more of his seed deep into her body.

Jamilia relaxed, her non movement caused Kaal to curl up under her softly, nuzzling into her fur as he cooled off. leaning down Jamilia lay flat on him, allowing Kaal to keep his semi hard as she purred softly and lovingly into his ear. Kaal knew she didn't feel for him as she was acting, she was only being affectionate because he'd just fucked her brains out. But he appreciated the gesture and returned it, kissing softly into her fur and nuzzling close. Kaal's mind was suddenly brought into a peaceful relaxation as he began to feel a gentle tugging of his dick, the feeling was a sort of rolling, the touch rolling up the entire length of his cock, slightly tight, but more a soft clutch. He was slightly confused to what Jamilia's cunt was doing to him before he heard her begin to purr softly, but deeply from her chest. The sound was truly loving and he looked up, locking eyes he saw that Jamilia was being affectionate. Her eyes were glazed over with love and she was smiling as if lost in thought. The gentle milking of his penis was extremely relaxing and soon he found himself lying down under her, lost in the gentle ministrations her velvet walls were caressing him with.

"Mmm, Jamilia, that's so nice." he cooed, smiling at her as she chuckled, intensifying the speed and grip.

"Jussst wanting to pleassse Kaal." she replied, her voice brushing over him as softly as her vagina was. Her body was now rolling with her delicate caresses, rocking her hips back and down then forward, as if literally rolling over his dick. The pleasure suddenly built and Kaal found himself arching his back in sheer bliss. It wasn't rough, in fact she was being the softest she had been this entire night.

Reaching up, Kaal decided to be just as pleasing in their relaxation time. His hands reached both her milky white breasts and he gripped them softly, rolling their suppleness under his massaging palms slowly and gently. Jamilia arched, struggling to keep her delicate milking going, but she managed somehow. Soon both people were pleasing each other to the brink of wanting to fuck again. Kaal was lost in her cunt, being literally sucked dry in delicate pulls.

On the other receiving end, Jamilia was writhing under Kaal's massaging touch. He was rolling her breasts now more firmly, pushing them together and rubbing his thumbs over her erect nipples. Jamilia gasped, pushing suddenly at his touch and Kaal understood, letting one breast continue to be rubbed and moulded softly, the other was having it's nipple ravished by index and thumb of the touching hand. Kaal was pinching, tugging and rolling her rod of a nipple about, teasing her into sharp, rapid breaths as she began to run her natural lubrication over his milking cock, making it harder to milk and began to slowly rise and fall on his cock.

"Jamilia isss going to fuck Kaal unconsciousss If he continuesss thisss torrrturrrousss loving." she pleaded, her eyes full of the exact opposite of what her voice was pleading. Kaal replied with just what she wanted, he removed his hands and pulled himself from her tugging vagina. He leaned up and began kissing along her stomach, licking and sucking softly until he reached her nipples and took one into his mouth, leaning up to look her in the eyes, lifting and stretching her throbbing nipple as she whined.

"Sssuck it, pleassse, sssuck it harrrd" she begged, pushing his head down to her breast. Kaal did as she pleaded and began suckling on the nipple, surprisingly she leaked a fine layer of milk. it was slightly warm and very sweet. He couldn't help but be driven on, sucking harder and drinking down her natural milk. Jamilia arched, pushing him harder into her mound, soon he was sucking furiously and she was twitching, her eyes rolling slightly in her skull from the pleasure.

Jamilia pulled away, getting up with a smile.

"Jamilia wantsss to play anotherrr game..." she hissed seductively, swinging her hips back and forth, hands behind her head. Kaal stood up and smirked.

"What kind of game this time?" he asked. Checking over her slightly dripping sex Kaal smiled, wrapping his arms about her and brushing the head of his cock up along her lips, feeling the sucking moans of her pussy.

"Nu-uh, not yet, What game dear?" he chided, letting her pussy swallow the head of his dick before pulling it out with a moaned plop.

"Ssstop teasssing Jamilia!" she hissed in frustration, making the lilt in her voice clear she loved every last moment.

"Jamilia want'sss to play dirrrty gamesss." she flushed at him, her face reddening, even clear under the fine layering of fur. Kaal narrowed his eyes and smirked.

"What kind?" he asked, scanning the room.

"Jamilia wantsss to coat that beautiful cock of yourrrs in lubricant, then let you fuck herrr in the arssse" she said bluntly, her eyes closing from the very thought. "Erm...Alright?" he nodded, his mind racing to the thought of fucking her fury arse.

Before Kaal could protest or question her Jamilia walked off, returning with a tube of black liquid lubricant. Smirking she poured a mouthful into her mouth and dropped to her knees in front of him, snatching his dick and slipping it into her mouth. By now the warmth of her mouth had heated the lubricant and was easy to pour over his cock, it soaked into his skin and he groaned from the warm wrapping she was placing over it. Then she spat the rest and spun about, dropping to hands and knees.

"Fuck my arssse" she pleaded, waving it seductively in front of him. Without another work Kaal wrapped his fingers about her hips, dragging her back and lined his cock with the tight hole leading to her anus. Pushing lightly he tested her sphincter, then found it tight but willing to accommodate his member and he drove it in hard, thrusting it right up until her arse slapped against his crotch. Jamilia whimpered and yelped, pushing back into the cock as she groaned. Kaal gripped her arse and began to violently pump into her, the lubricant warmed up even more and made his penetration fast and smooth, if a little tight. Her virgin arse held little resistance and soon he felt himself cumming. He jerked forward and pumped more of his seed up her arse. Jamilia jerked back and groaned.

"Oh, ssso warrrm, fuck me morrre!" she groaned, jerking back into his thrusts with maddening grunts. After a short time Jamilia fell forward, her hands crossed and her head rested on them. Her arse was even better poised and waving teasingly at Kaal. He jerked into her heavier and pumped faster, soon he pumped cum into her again, filling her rectum with his warm seed.

Kaal slumped over her arse, slowing down to thrust even heavier with each drive. He felt her arse clamp down around his cock, it hurt, more than before and she faded into deranged grunts and screams as another orgasm wracked through her back. Jamilia's spine ached and she slumped suddenly, her entire body flattened and Kaal's cock slipped out of her with a soft popping sound. Kaal followed her and fell over her sprawling form, pinning her down and began warmly kissing her furred back and neck.

"Was Kaal good enough for Jamilia?" he teased.

"Kaal wasss perrrfect" she managed to say between deep draws of breath. Kaal stood up after a while, kissing Jamilia deeply and began to dress. Jamilia slipped up behind him, "Kaal leaving ssso sssoon?" she teased, pushing at his crotch with a raised foot lightly, lifting his balls with her toes and then stroking his member softly.

"Kaal ssshould ssstay with Jamilia the night." she asked, nuzzling his legs.

"Kaal can't. Kaal has to get to Fashiarian Garden in the morning. Kaal has Territory training. He has an exam. Can't be missed." he soothed, licking her upper lip, catching it and giving it a sharp, skin splitting bite and sucking her blood for the first time. She arched, purring heavily, sadness mixed with pleasure as they had finally shared blood. "Jamilia will neverrr forrrget Kaal's touch." She promised, licking his lips softly.

Kaal crouched, slipping two fingers deep within her contracting vagina, tilting and curling both fingers and drew them out in a long, deep stroke of her cunt's walls. He then stood and finished dressing.

"I don't think I could ever forget what you did with me tonight Jamilia. Thank you. I'm sure it'll happen again." He soothed and then walked to his desk as she began to dress herself. Kaal picked up a sticky note and scribbled his number, then walked back and slipped it into her furred paw. On the retreat of his hand Jamilia let her nails trail delightfully gently across the top of his hand. he shuddered and lifted that paw, kissing the underside, top and licked all the finally painted nails. Then he pulled her into a strong, fiery kiss for a last goodbye and headed out.

On Kaals' leave Jamilia purred lowly, her entire body shook with lust as he left, leaving her to simply sigh in fustration. She then grinned, pocketing the number and whispered softly;

"Yesss, Kaal will sssee Jamilia again. Jamilia will drrrink hisss ssseed once again."

  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
ApothecaryLipsApothecaryLipsalmost 15 years ago
Wow...

That was absolutely amazing. It's such a shame you only wrote one. I'd love to see more from you! :)

(This was the first story I read, because I'm new here. But this was really amazing!)

xcerealkillerxxcerealkillerxover 15 years ago
O....M....G

omg omg omg omg.....freaking epic, loved it. i worship the ground you walk on, or rather the comp you type on...now if only -i- could write like that..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sexy as hell.

That was just plain sexy, incredable detail and feelings.

grizxgrizxalmost 16 years ago
Grrreat

Truely wonderful in plot, emotion, and imagination. Are you to be found elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very hottttttt

totally hottttttt . . . you should also post this story to yiffstar :-) . . they would love it also

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Arianna Ch. 01 How my cat became my catgirl.in NonHuman
Kitten Love Lonely man who loves his cat is given one wish.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Meer Kass Conor attempts to seduce a tempting feline alien.in NonHuman
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
A Jaguar's Mate Ch. 01 He kidnaps his mate.in NonHuman
More Stories