A Taste for Hot Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers

Over the next several minutes the couple performed an erotic lust filled dance of sensual exploration. Bruce slowly removed Gina's blue blouse, however his patience faded quickly as he fumbled with her bra. He snarled and suddenly snapped in two. He watched anxiously as the sight of her large dark chocolate brown mounds shook and jittered before him. He easily palmed her tits in his extra large hands and then leaned down and began to kiss, lick and gently bite each nipple which resembled chocolate gum drops. He moaned deeply each time he felt the tender but firm flesh between his teeth.

As his blood pressure surged, Bruce literally yanked off her sky blue skirt. His hands shivered as he gently removed her baby-blue panties.

"Ooh...oooh Bru...Bruce you got me so hot!"

"Well if you're think you're hot now, I got news for you lady, you better hold on cause I plan to set this pussy on fire," he replied in a menacing tone of voice.

"Oh...oh god...oh god Bruce, oooh your tongue feels...it feels so good," Gina whined lustfully.

No stranger in the art of pleasing a vagina, Bruce stroked and licked about Gina's love center masterfully and quickly set her body aflame with his relentless oral assault.

"Bruce...ssss...Bruce eat my pussy...eat it raw...yes...yes...yessss!"

"You like that Gina?"

"Yesssss, it feels so good!"

"Really, well how about this," with that said, the hot firefighter increased his attack on Gina's pussy by sliding one of his large fingers inside her pretty pink center while forcing another into her unsuspecting anus.

Suddenly the beautiful Nubian goddess began to squirm and shake violently.

"Ok...okay...oooh shit daddy...you got me on fire, my pussy feels like a volcano!"

"Good then let me taste all that sweet hot lava."

As if on cue, Gina's pussy erupted and literally sprayed her love lava right into her lover's face. She kicked and screamed as the walls of her yearning love center erupted again and again.

By the time Bruce lifted up, his face was coated with Gina's wet, sticky, liquid love juice. Bruce wiped his mouth and beard with the back of hand, never taking his eyes off the lusciously hot woman squirming below him. Like a professional exotic dancer, Bruce slow but deliberately slid down and removed his pants, boxers and then slid back on his boots to keep the debris off his feet.

Gina glanced up at her powerful Greek lover. The sight of his Mister Olympian body, rippling with hard, shredded muscle and a huge, heavy cock that dangled down his legs, caused her love box to jolt with hot anticipation.

"I'm gonna fuck you woman, I'm gonna put all this hot dick right inside your tight little pussy."

Gina bit her thumb to keep her composure, but then quickly moved into action. "Nah daddy, you ain't getting away that easy. That cock's not getting inside this pussy before I give it a great...big...kiss."

She firmly grasped the powerful sex tool with both her hands and slowly guided it inside her mouth. Bruce felt his body rock violently as he felt the warm velvety soft mouth tightly around his man-club. Equal to the task literally at hand, she sucked the enormously hard bronze tower with unbridled passion. She attempted several times to swallow the entire thing but each time she tried, she gagged.

She pulled it from her mouth, stared into the eyes of her lover, and exclaimed, "If this thing were any longer, I could probably shimmy up it and climb through that hole in the ceiling."

"I like the way it looks in your dark hands," Bruce exclaimed.

"I like the way it looks and feels in my hands, but you know what," she giggled.

"What"

"Most of all, I like the way it feels in the back of my throat."

"Really, then show me, show me how much you like it," Bruce challenged.

Gina stretched her mouth and lips open as wide as she could and slid down the brick hard flesh member.

"Awww...fuck baby...oooo that feels good," Bruce shouted as he felt her soft, full lips brush against his pubic hairs. Gina sucked the huge cock with a powerful urgency.

Suddenly she felt his massive cock grow stiffer and loner. She withdrew the tool and felt it throb in her hands and the stated with heavy breath; "You're about to cum aren't you, I can feel it, you're about to cum...right?"

"Yeah hang on I need to cool down before I explode."

"You don't have a choice daddy, I'm kind of hungry." With that said, the beautiful black woman increased her efforts until she felt the huge cock begin to twitch and throb in her mouth.

"Awww shit...awwwshit baby...Goddamnit!" Bruce threw his hands over and behind his head and clutched the edge of the bench as he rotated his lower body and felt his love hose as it gushed with hot liquid love.

Gina continued to suck and pump her head down on the cock as it spewed a copious load of hot, sticky sperm.

"Oh shit baby, I can't remember ever cuming so much."

"Well I hope I didn't drain you so much that you can't put out the fire in here," she slowly slid her hand between the center of her legs.

"You're about to find out," he barked.

The sexually crazed firefighter leaped up from the bench, forgot all about his pain, forced his lover down on her back, gripped and spread her legs apart by her small ankles to expose her soft pink center, and then he growled.

"I hope you're ready cause when I'm finished with this pussy, I'm gonna disprove all that shit you've heard about white guys."

"Oh my god...you already have Bruce...ooooh shit Bruce...dayam it's...it's stretching me open...oooo," Gina screamed as she felt her tender pussy lips pulled apart.

The sight of the huge bodybuilder type hovering over her and invading her tight love box sent poor Gina right over the edge into erotic orgasm.

By the time he made his way to the bottom of her love nest, the ebony woman's body rocked wildly with waves of orgasmic delight.

The brutish like civil servant pounded Gina's pussy relentlessly. He stretched, tugged, pulled, and otherwise battered her tender insides until it literally stole her breath away.

Please Bru...Bruce please go slow, I can't take you like this!"

"You can and you will baby, I'm going to tear this pretty chocolate pussy up," he roared as he increased the intensity of his stroke. He lifted one of her legs up, kissed, and licked her ankles, feet, and toes as he lost himself in the lust filled moment.

He saw the tears falling from her eyes and took pity on his overmatched lover. He pulled her to her feet, bent her over the bench and shoved his man meat in from behind literally lifting her off the floor as he performed this act.

At one point Bruce covered Gina's mouth with his large hands to muffle her screams which would surely sound as if he were rapping her to the ears of the ignorant.

Feeling his woman's knees buckle, Bruce snatched Gina by her hair, twisted her head around to meet his waiting lips for a kiss of urgent passion.

Gina rose up on her toes as if to escape the manimalistic pounding from the monster cock behind.

He never removed his cock from the overstretched pink chamber, took at seat and allowed his woman to ride on top of his massive bronze tower, while facing him.

Gina was beside herself with unbridled passion. Each time she descended down the length of the erect sex hose of the firefighter, it struck her bottom which caused her to spring back up. She could easily feel every wrinkle, every curve and vein of his love handle and she knew if this continued it wouldn't be long before she released another load of love juice. She wrapped her arms around and over her head as she drifted into the realm of ecstasy.

Bruce gently deployed his hands to massage the area between Gina's legs and occasionally rubbed her erect clit. Once again Gina's began another intense buildup to imminent orgasm.

"Oh...my...god...I'm cumin again...oooo...I'm gonna cum...again!"

And cum she did, this time Gina's love canal released a massive load of hot love lava which drenched the hard tool inside her, ran down the shaft and covered his pubic hair.

Bruce flipped Gina on her back, spread her legs and forcefully thrust his tool back inside her welcoming love nest.

"Oh baby...baby...baby...you got me open like 7 Eleven, ooh dayam...dayam, I'm gonna cum again, please Bruce I wanna feel your cock shoot that load inside me, come on daddy, spray that load out your hose and put out this fire!"

"Don't worry baby, you're gonna get this jizz, but I wanna know something. Tell me— your brothers ain't got shit on this white boy...huh...tell me!"

"No baby, no one black or white...ever...ever...rocked this pussy like you...this pussy is yours Bruce...all...yours!"

"Goddamn right, I'm gonna fuck the hell outta you woman, you hear me," he shouted in cadence with each and every stroke. "I'm gonna fuck the...living shit outta...yoooo...oooh shit baby, gonna cum inside you...gonna cum like crazzzzzy!"

Bruce's rock hard body slapped and slammed down on his cock drunk lover, as the sweat poured and dripped down into her eyes and blinded her.

All Gina could do at this point was to wrap her arms and legs around her raging lover's broad back and shoulders as she held on for dear life, in a desperate attempt to keep from losing her mind.

"AAAAARRRGGGHHH," Bruce screamed as his cock began fire long, thick streams of cum in to the hot pink pussy walls as it quivered, and shivered and began to squeeze and convulsed around the hard flesh tool.

Bruce withdrew his cock and still his ejaculations were so powerful that he still fired shots up to splatter on her breasts.

He marveled as he saw the chocolaty pink center of Gina's love entrance expanding and contracting from the trauma and began to drip with his white love nectar.

Several minutes later, Gina lay tightly against her lover's body. She tenderly stroked and gently planted loving kisses on his muscular hairy chest. Her leg stroked about his quadriceps and her hands and body continued to shiver from the experience she'd just undergone.

"Bruce, tell me something, I know we fucked because we wanted each other, but I also know we fucked because it took our minds off the situation, but now that you own this pussy, what now?"

"I guess you're wondering if this was just a one time thing. Here's your answer," Bruce leaned over, pulled his woman into his body and gave her a kiss that truly represented his love and passion for her.

An hour later, a group of firefighters strolled carefully through the debris on the ground floor of the virtually destroyed building until they reached a large hole in the center of the floor.

Fire Chief Barrios stared about the rumble and shook his head. "It looks like a lost cost, even if they survived the fire; the blast probably took them out."

A young firefighter named O'keith acknowledged his leader's pessimistic outlook and exclaimed, "Yeah nothing short of a miracle could've saved them."

However Davis peeked into the large hole and his head jerked back in surprise and then a large smile grew on his face, "You wouldn't want to take a bet on that miracle would you O'Keith?"

"Huh," the handsome young fireman exclaimed as he joined the group of firefighters to stare down into the hole and discovered Bruce and Gina locked together in a deep sleep.

"Well I'll be damed," the captain shouted.

"I guess miracles do happen," O'Keith declared. "Here we are worried this guy might be injured or dead, and he's down there having a better time than any of us."

"You think we should wake them up Cap," Davis asked.

"Nah, let them rest, looks like they could use it."

"Hmm, I wonder," Davis stated in a whisper as if contemplating a thought.

"What's that Davis," the captain asked.

"What was hotter, the fire out here, or the fire down there," he laughed.

THE END

To all who have enjoyed my stories, I thank you, and to the critics, RELAX it's not Shakespeare!

-PEACE-

RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers
12