A Taste of Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes widened as he realized what Lilith meant and bolted from the room.

*

Chapter Seventeen

Tyler reached the stairs and took them three at a time, stopping only when he reached Violet's door. He knocked softly and heard a muffled response. Slowly turning the handle, he stepped inside, finding Violet curled up on her bed with her teddy bear. He face was streaked with tears and she was sniffling. She didn't even look at him when he walked in and sat on the bed next to her. Her smell was different, though the same. It was as if the storm that surrounded her lilies was still going on.

"Princess," she said, reaching out to touch her. "What's wrong?"

Violet rolled her eyes and laughed, a hollow sound. "What? Your Kit Kat down in the basement can't magic up an answer for you? She seems to be able to do anything else you could want."

Tyler blinked, trying to figure out what was going on. "Hold on, Violet. First off, Faith isn't my girlfriend; I told you that. We've been friends for a long time, but that's all. We've never been anything more."

"I can see why you like her, though," Violet said grudgingly. "She's pretty and funny and smart and has that whole magic thing. What do I have? I'm not funny and I'm not smart and I..."

"You are beautiful," Tyler interrupted. "You are funny, even if it's not the same way she is. Violet, in the past couple of days, you have gone from being a spoiled little rich girl and turned into a beautiful young woman. So, you don't have her magick. So what? You're a brunette and I like them better than blondes. The only was you could be any prettier is if you were a redhead," he said with a smile, getting a small laugh from her. She pushed herself off of the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck, sniffing a little against him.

"Tyler," she said, almost too softly for even him to hear. "Did you mean it?"

"Did I mean what, princess?"

"That I was beautiful."

Tyler pulled away from her and looked right into her eyes. "Of course I did, Violet. You are a beautiful woman and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Violet tilted her head, looking back at him. "What do you mean?"

Tyler had to smirk. "Well, given that your picture is downloaded from the Internet like a million times a day, and that's not counting the fake nudes, which are very good, by the way."

Violet laughed and wiped her eyes. "And how would you know?"

"Well, I have seen you naked, princess. Much better than the fake stuff."

"Tyler, would you like to see me nude again?"

"Violet, I can't. You're my client. I can't get 'involved' with my clients."

Violet looked like she was going to cry again, but that she had nothing left. "I thought we had something, Ty! We have something between us, I know we do!" Tyler started to say something, but Violet kept talking. "At the farmhouse, I gave you my blood, Tyler! I saved your life! That has to mean something!"

"Violet, I understand. But you are still my client, first and foremost. So, until you are no longer my client, it ends right here." Tyler looked at her and Violet got the impression that he was trying to get something across to her, but trying to do it without coming right out and saying it. It took her a minute, but finally she got it.

"Tyler, you're fired."

He pulled her close to him and kissed her, Violet moaning softly as their lips touched for the first time. They pulled at each other's clothes manically, apparel flying everywhere. Tyler pushed her down on the bed and covered her body with his massive frame, kissing her deeply and rubbing his hardening penis against her pubic hair, Violet lifting her legs and wrapping them around his hips. Tyler moved slowly against her, working his mouth against her, intertwining their tongues.

He moved his mouth away from hers, taking a playful nip of her bottom lip. Slowly, he licked down her throat, feeling her body stiffen. He chuckled against her neck and gently grazed over the jugular vein, making Violet whimper loudly, her body wanting more while her mind tried to get her to run. Further down he moved, taking small bites of her skin and licking where he bit. Violet dug her hands into his hair and moaned as he swirled his tongue around her hardened nipples. His mouth moved over her toned stomach, working his tongue to trace the pattern of her six-pack abs. Her whole body trembled as he dipped the very tip of his tongue into her belly button and licked around the edge, trailing around the belly button stud she had, making her giggle.

Tyler looked up at her as he slowly dragged his chin through her trimmed brown pubic hair, nuzzling it with his nose. Violet bit her bottom lip, looking sexier than any woman he has ever seen before. He moaned softly as he touched his tongue to her clit and she gasped, arching her back and gripping the bed sheets. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating in its strength, driving Tyler made with desire.

"Oh my God...Tyler," she breathed between gasps. "That...oh, God...fuck!"

Tyler smiled to himself and pushed his tongue a little deeper into Violet's wetness, her hips coming up off of the bed with a groan. He took her bud into his mouth and sucked on it, bobbing his head slightly, giving her a clit blowjob. Within seconds, she flooded his face with her tangy juice. Her chest heaved and her face was red, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Jesus...Ty...that was...wow," she said between deep breaths.

Tyler crawled back up her body, smiled at her. "You like?"

Violet pulled him down and kissed him, moaning into his mouth, tasting herself on his tongue. She held his face in her hands and kissed him longingly. "Yes, Ty. I like very much."

"If you liked that so much, you'll enjoy the next part more than ever before."

"Well, that won't be hard," she muttered. Tyler furrowed his brow and tilted his head questioningly. "I've never...I mean...I haven't..." She looked down, her cheeks turning red.

"You're a virgin," Tyler asked incredulously. "But I thought you and...um...what's his name? The one who looks like a weasel...I thought you two had..."

Violet shook her head. "He thought we were going to, but then just told everyone we did."

"Violet," Tyler said softly.

"Hmm?"

"That is so incredibly sexy." He covered her mouth with his and kissed her again, Violet wrapping herself around him. Tyler positioned himself and eased himself into her, her eyes going wide as his girth spread her out. She sobbed and Tyler whispered to her and kissed her lips. Soon, he had his full length buried in her and was rocking gently against her as her muscles twitched against his shaft as he touched her deeper than she would have thought possible.

Slowly, Tyler pulled out of Violet, her soft moans turning to whimpers as his thickness was removed, leaving her feeling empty inside, as if a piece of her own body had been removed. Just as slowly, he slid back into her, another groan slipping past her lips as he filled her again, Violet feeling complete once again.

She squeezed his waist with her legs and held herself close to him, Tyler resting his weight on his elbows and knees, pumping with his hips. They stared into each others eyes, Violet raising her hips to meet Tyler's long, slow thrusts.

"Tyler," Violet whispered. "Oh, Tyler! I've wanted this for so long. Oh God, this is incredible!"

"I think I love you, princess." It was all Tyler could think to say as he sank deeply between her thighs. He realized that he actually meant it, that it wasn't just pillow talk. He was in love with the woman who had taken the place of the brat he had known until a few days before. He was glad at the change, if not the reasons behind it.

"I love you too, Tyler." Violet kissed him deeply, arching her back to his persistent strokes, Tyler speeding up slightly. It was as if Tyler knew her body like an experienced lover; his hands and mouth moving to the right spots at he right time. He expertly brought her to the edge and held her there, Violet releasing small growls from deep in her throat.

"Tyler," she said pleadingly. "I want you...I want us...together," she mumbled between moans.

He smiled and kissed her against and drove harder into her, causing her to tumble into her orgasm, her breath catching in her throat. She cried out and clung to him, Tyler plummeting as well, his cock swelling and shuddering inside her. Violet groaned as she felt his cum deep within, filling her.

Tyler, acting on instinct, moved his mouth and bit her neck, his razor sharp fangs slicing through the soft flesh and the tangy taste of blood filling his mouth. Violet groaned and Tyler felt her writhe under him, another orgasm breaking over her, Violet's cries filling the room. He swallowed the mouthful of blood, closing his eyes and moaning softly, and then licked the wounds, feeling them seal under his tongue. He looked into Violet's glazed eyes and smiled. She smiled back and pulled him down into a kiss, moaning softly at the taste of her own lifeblood on his lips.

"I never knew it tasted so good, Tyler. I would've thought it was gross, but I like it. Can I try some of yours? Please?"

He thought it over and nodded, rolling off of Violet and laying next to her. He pulled her up and she rested an arm on his chest, looking at him with fire in her eyes. Tyler raised his hand and extended his index finger before drawing it across his chest, his fingernail cutting through the skin, blood welling up out of the cut. Violet whimpered and latched her mouth onto the bite, tasting Tyler's blood and groaning as her body reacted to the taste and the energy flowing into her. Tyler grabbed her head and held her there, hissing through clenched teeth. She sucked hard on his chest, trying to coax more blood out, both of them moaning and groaning. Without warning, Tyler climaxed again, spurting his see onto his belly. Violet rocked against his hand and her mouth pulled away from his chest as she cried out again, her whole body shaking. Finally, she slumped down next him, her breathing deep and even.

Tyler slid out of the bed and made his way carefully to the bathroom and took a very quick shower. He came back out and found Violet soundly asleep and snoring softly. He smiled and covered her with the blanket and kissing her on the head.

*

Chapter Eighteen

Tyler made his way back to the basement and found Thomas and Faith shooting a game of pool, Faith being ahead, but it was Thomas's turn to shoot. He looked up as Tyler entered and the look on his face made Tyler think he was going to come after him with the pool cue. Tyler gave him a half-hearted smile, which Smythe ignored.

"So, how's Lilith doing," he asked. Smythe didn't say anything; he just kept hitting pool balls. Tyler looked at Faith, who simply shrugged. Tyler shrugged back and walked to Lilith's room, finding her lying there with her eyes open, looking healthy. She slowly turned her head and looked at him with a smiled. She took a deep breath in through her nose.

"Tyler, she said softly. "You and Violet are bonded. In more ways than one. And in more than you know." The look on Tyler's face made her laugh, a sound like paper fluttering in the wind. Tyler rubbed his nose, something in the air bothering him again. Lilith's eyes widened as Tyler's head snapped toward what would be the front door. "Tyler," she said again.

"Wolves," he said, figuring out what was bothering his nose. He bolted out of the room, yelling, "You two! Get into Lilith's room and close the door! The Wolves are here!"" He didn't wait to see if they followed his orders, he just ran upstairs faster than he ever thought possible. He made the first floor in about a second, stopping to survey the area.

The front door was open, moonlight streaming in. No one seemed to inside and nothing was missing. He was moving toward the stairs when Violet screamed. Tyler snarled and topped the stairs in one jump. He grabbed the handle to Violet's door, finding it locked. He took one step back and smashed the door with his shoulder, destroying it. He stepped into the room and froze.

Cain stood there, holding Violet by the throat. She kicked at him and punched his arm, with no effect. Grace stood next to Cain, a smirk on her face as she looked at Tyler.

"Sorry, lover. You're not getting her back this time." Cain laughed and kicked a hole in the wall, jumping out with Violet in tow. Grace smirked again and bowed, hopping backwards through the hole. Tyler raced over and found himself looking at a small army of werewolves. There had to be forty or fifty of them. Without a thought for himself, he turned back and ran for the door, only to turn back and sprint for the hole. He launched himself, landing among the started man-beasts with a thump. He started running to catch up with Cain and Grace, only to have the army start piling onto him. Even though his strength was greater than any individual Wolf, he was no match for them as a group. He took down several of them, but he fell, still trying to reach Violet. The blows, claws and bites reigned down on him. The last thing he saw before going unconscious was Violet reaching out for him, screaming his name. Then, everything went black.

*

Chapter Nineteen

Lilith and Faith were talking about Tyler, said man lying on the floor. Between the three of them, they had tried to get Tyler up onto the table, but he was just too heavy, especially with Lilith not up to full strength. Thomas excused himself, saying he had to take care of something. They were almost sure that Tyler was going to be okay on his own, when Faith looked at him again and pointed at his stomach.

"Lilith! Look!"

A thin cut appeared on his stomach, as if he were being cut with a sharp knife, but they were the only two in the room. They watched as his head jerked to the right and his left cheek turned pink and then red. Faith looked at Lilith, who set her jaw. She moved to the north-facing wall and passed her hand over it. The blocks shimmered and changed, showing them a scene of Violet, Grace and Cain.

Two chains were secured around Violet's wrists, the manacles pulled tight, holding her up. She had a small cut on her stomach and her face was red from where Grace had slapped her. Grace held up the small knife and a drop of blood fell to the floor, Violet shaking her head. Grace pulled Violet's head up and leaned in close, Violet shaking her head against Grace's grasp.

On the table, Tyler's head moved as if it were being pulled around the same way Violet's was. Faith and Lilith looked at each other and Lilith passed her hand over the wall again, the image fading.

"This is nothing like I have ever seen, child," Lilith said, looking down at him. "They are bonded in a way I did not realize possible."

"Tyler is reacting as if he is being tortured, not Violet," Faith said.

"Indeed, child. We need to save the girl soon, or Tyler may die as well."

Tyler came to and felt himself lying on the floor. He could hear voices, but they were distorted. His entire body hurt and he could feel every cut and bite everywhere on himself as they slowly healed, and there were a lot of them. He groaned and tried to sit up but an arm possessing tremendous strength held him down. He wondered how Lilith was well enough to have regained her power.

"Nice to see you're still with us, you overly heroic retard."

He slowly opened his eyes and saw that it was Faith holding him down. He blinked against the light and his head started to ache. "So weak," he said, trying again to sit up, which had about the same amount of success.

"Knock it off, spaz. You're lucky to be alive, so don't make me kill you where you lay." Tyler smiled and weakly raised an arm.

"You win, Kit Kat." Suddenly, his smile left his face. "Violet! I lost her again! Faith let me up! I have to get her back!"

"Tyler, if you go after her now, you'll be killed and they will win. At least let me put you back together and then you can go get yourself dead while being all heroic and stuff."

"Listen to her, Tyler." Lilith's voice said. He realized that he was in her room and that she was sitting in a chair in the corner, watching him intently. "She is wise, despite her age," she said with a smile. "Let her heal you and then we shall plan. With any luck, I will accompany you when you go to retrieve Violet."

"And if you can't?"

"Then you will lose, Tyler. You cannot defeat Cain by yourself. I'm sorry."

Tyler shoved Faith's hand away and sat up, ignoring the pounding in his head. "Then what's the God damn point? I can't beat him without you and you're in no shape to go with me! What am I supposed to do? Sit here and just wait while Cain kills the woman I love?"

"He cannot kill her," Lilith said calmly. "He will turn her, ending my direct line. Without my direct line to help combat him, Cain's minions will kill everyone. That is why he must be stopped."

"But you just said that I can't beat him! It's hopeless." Tyler slumped, his shoulder sagging. He looked up when Faith touched his shoulder.

"Peanut, you said you loved her. Did you mean it?" He nodded slowly. "Love always finds a way. Do you know who said that?" Tyler shook his head. "You did. When my cop ex-boyfriend was being a jerk and I was all bummed out, you said that to me, so I'm saying it to you now. We'll find a way, Ty. I promise."

Tyler looked into her eyes and nodded. He then looked to Lilith, who gave him a small smile. Tyler smiled and stood, Faith steadying him. She handed him a bag of blood and he downed it quickly, turning his back so that she didn't have to watch. "Okay," he said as he finished. "Lilith, there's something you aren't telling us. Why is it so important that Cain keep Violet alive?"

Lilith took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "When the world was young and people started to populate the Earth, there were men known as mystics. They studied everything; birds, water, air, each other. One mystic named Tulfar searched the skies. Tulfar was patient as well as powerful. He unlocked some of the secrets that the stars held and wrote them in the Twilight Codex. Once Cain became aware of it, he tried everything he could to get his hands on it. Eventually, Tulfar found me and asked for my help.

"We had the first born daughter of my line hide it and not tell us where. Tulfar and I combined out magicks, removing the location from her conscious mind, but leaving it in her subconscious. When she had a daughter, the memory would transfer from the mother to the daughter."

"That's great and all," Tyler interrupted. "But that doesn't explain why the Twilight Codex is so damn important."

"The only way to find the Codex is to twist her mind and invade her dreams. If Cain gets the location from Violet, not only will she die, but he will also use all of the magick at his disposal to turn the sun dark and create a permanent night. Werewolves will run free and we do not have the numbers to fight them, no matter how strong the night makes us. That is why we have to stop him, Tyler."

Tyler nodded. "So, they easiest way to keep him from getting it is to kill Violet ourselves." His jaw clenched, his lip curled back in a snarl, and he started to pace.

Faith turned to speak to Lilith. "There has to be another way, Lilith. We can't just kill her. We have to figure something out."

Lilith pondered this for a moment. "Tyler, go find Thomas. He should be involved and it will let us engage in some 'girl talk,'" she said with a small smile.

Tyler nodded again and went upstairs, looking for Thomas. He wasn't in his office and he wasn't in the kitchen. Tyler made his way upstairs to Smythe's bedroom, where he knocked and got no answer. He turned the handle and pushed the door open. There was no one inside, but he saw, on the bed, an open case that looked like it held a combat shotgun. Next to the case, there was a note.