A Taste Of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill finally gave in to his urge and leaned over to stop the flow of words with a kiss. Closed mouth and with gentle pressure at first, but growing stronger as Candy didn't pull away. Bill dared to open his lips against hers and found her tongue eager to invade his mouth, as if her barriers had nearly dissolved all at once in that mad gush of words. Her hand came up and ran though the dark hair on the back of his head, keeping him from breaking the kiss. His left hand reached for her, brushing down her arm, along her fiery hair, across her side around to the front and coming to rest on the buckle of her seat belt. A quick move of the release lever freed her from its restraint and they slid together on the bench-style car seat. Bill moved his right arm onto the seat back, cradling Candy's head. Her left hand was trapped against the seat, but she worked it free enough to brush it against Bill's cheek, gently playing with the end of his droopy mustache. The kiss went on for a long time. Candy was the first to pull her mouth away.

"Bill, wait." She sighed.

"Nope." His mouth had slid across her cheek when she broke the kiss, and now he was nibbling at her earlobe, gently trapping it between his teeth as his tongue caressed it. His left arm was around her waist, preventing her from moving away.

"B-Bill, stop just a second."

"Don' wanna stop. Beautiful skin." Was his muffled reply, he was now nibbling his way down her neck towards her shoulder and had paused at that sensitive point where jaw, neck and head all join.

"Damn it Bill, listen to me for a second." She swatted him lightly across the back of his head. He tore his mouth away from her collarbone and leaned back to see her breathless grin. "My roommates are off with their boyfriends and won't be home for hours." She gently peeled his hand away from her waist and kissed his palm, then keeping her eyes on his, gave it a slow, sensual lick from near his little finger all the way to the base of his thumb. He shivered at the touch. She moved his hand away from her mouth just enough to speak. In a breathless whisper, she said one more sentence. "Let's go inside."

12