A Taste Of Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said, look at me."

For the first time in five minutes, she was able to utter a single coherent word.

"P-please..." she whispered.

"Will you look at me?" I said with a chiding tone. She nodded a short nod.

"Good girl," I said, and without hesitation pushed in another finger as deep as I could.

I wasn't worried about pain, I knew she could take that and more, having seen the generous, mint green dildo she tried to hide behind the book stacks in her room. But from her reaction, one might think that I had pushed a stick of glowing iron into her. Her first reaction was a loud yelp, followed by a short scream, and an aggressive growl, but then she eased down again, into short, heavy panting breaths. All the while, her eyes didn't leave mine, and she stared at me with a fiery glow and a tense face.

There was no holding me back now. The sense of connection, and the sense of control I had, was intoxicating. Charlotte was completely at my mercy, her whole world was my hand between her legs, and my whole world was the intense lust bordering on panic that played in the beautiful blonde girl's face.

Her hands had now left the safety of clutching the sheets and pillow, and was stroking my back and put a soft grip on the arm diving into her panties. No more coaxing was needed to make her look into my eyes, not at this time. I settled for a steady pumping rhythm. Charlotte started to not only breathe in sync with the thrusting of my hand, but also to buck her hips up to meet my fingers in an attempt to intensify the feeling. If that's what she wanted, I was not going to be the one to argue. This was all for her, there was nothing more important in the world at that moment than to maximise the pleasure for this girl. I wanted to show her just how good I could be. I wasn't even interested in getting off myself anymore, only to drown her in orgasms.

So I stopped. Her reaction was immediate. A mewing, dissatisfied moan.

"No...no. Don't stop. Why did you stop?"

"Just this," I said and pulled at the waistband of her now totally soaked panties. Her free hand was more than eager to help, and in no time, the small satin fabric was dangling around her ankle. She did no effort to try to kick them off, and I didn't care either way, my attention was back at her pussy, easing my fingers back in to that hot, slippery heaven. This time I had turned my hand around, so that my thumb was resting between her buttocks. Just to let her know I was there, I rubbed my thumb over her anus, and she jerked in surprise, but wasn't apparently scared, because in the middle of her lusty panting, she burst out giggling.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded.

"Relax," I said, "you're going to like this."

"You...you not going to push it...in, are you?"

Now it was my time to laugh.

"No, silly. I just do like this," I said, and rubbed my thumb back and forth. All I really knew was that I loved to do that to myself. I was hoping Charlotte felt the same way.

She sure did, and with a loud series of "oh" and "aah", the relentless sex massage continued. She was trashing around, tossing her head back and forth, losing all self control, so keeping her eyes on me was pretty futile by now. Well, screw the mind-games, it was fun for a while. Now it was time for some real climax chasing.

I heard Charlotte's breathing get heavier and heavier, and I knew what was about to happen, so I increased the speed and vigour of my thrusts a little bit. And then a bit more, as I heard her respond.

I can't really say that it came out of nowhere, but her orgasm did take me by surprise. I thought I had a lot more to work for, when her breathing stopped, and her body tensed up. I felt the walls of her pussy close in on me, and a shudder started in her loins and spread through her whole body. No time to waste, I bent down and sucked hard on her nipple while I pinched the other one with my hand. She shouted out loud and bucked her hips so hard that I almost lost my grip on her. I leaned my hip against her to steady her, and continued my finger-fucking for at least another half minute. The now delirious blonde just wouldn't stop her wonderful spastic motions and her incomprehensible moaning mantra.

Charlotte had cum like it was the end of the world, and I didn't even break a sweat. So sensitive, so receptive, so irresistible. Of course I had to see. See what would happen if I really made an effort. She was either done, or I had the opportunity to take her further than I had ever brought anyone before. When her limbs relaxed, and her breathing finally started to return to normal, she let out a long exhale, and tilted her head to look at me. She radiated complete satisfaction, and I knew that at least she thought she had reached the end of this ride.

I flashed her a wicked grin, and dove down between her thighs. Charlotte was too out of breath to say anything, but the last thing I saw, a look of surprise, turning into wild abandon and raw excitement on her face told me all I needed to know. She was so ready for more.

I drew out my fingers from her pussy and replaced it immediately with my mouth, taking a long lick over her pussy lips. I heard Charlotte gasp with pleasure, but it was faint and far away, my brain was being flooded with other senses, as the sweet, salty sensation of her sex rushed up to my mind from tongue and nostrils. It was the most intense, most wonderful taste I had ever tasted. Nectar, mothers milk, ambrosia, come on, there is no way to describe it! It was heaven, heaven at the tip of my tongue. I almost lost track of where I was and what was going on, and just laid there, drowning in the delight. But my mind was still with me, and I forced myself to keep my focus on Charlotte. I was supposed to drive her crazy, not the other way around. Not this time, at least.

So I plunged my tongue deep into her flooded pussy, lapping up as much of her essence as I possibly could. I sucked hard at her opening, I let my tongue dart in and out, stabbing it's way into Charlotte, again and again. She responded with a loud groan, and her hips started to grind her pussy up against my face. I knew I had her then, and I was going to drive this as far as I possibly could. With my left hand, I inserted a finger along with my tongue, and was rewarded with a shout of surprise. And an even louder shout when I wet my thumb and index finger with her juice and my saliva, and began to flick them over her clit. It didn't take long before she started to tense up again and this time I could sense it coming, in the slowly raising pitch of the moaning, and in her tensing thighs.

When the shudders started to ripple through her this second time, I finally went into full gear. I quickly replaced my tongue with another finger, and let my mouth work on the clit instead. Then, while she was still spasming and half yelling her climax at the roof, I pushed in a third finger. If it would hurt her, I had no idea, but she was too busy cumming to even notice.

And then, finally, my ace in the sleeve. The thing that could either break the mood, or work her up beyond belief. I knew it drove me insane, but that's me. I just had to try. With a cum-coated index finger, I applied pressure to Charlotte's asshole again, and pushed myself in to the first knuckle. It changed the pitch of her orgasmic orations, but she didn't seem to protest. So while she rode that orgasm, driven by a neverending flicking of her clit and furious fingering, I pushed in a bit more, and more. I felt the warmness of her anus, and the tight ring squeeze at my invading finger, but she still trashed around in the same rapture as before.

For several minutes, I wasn't exactly keeping an eye on the watch, I assaulted her with all I had, a finger deep up her ass, tongue and teeth working her clit with fervour and three fingers fucking the girl's trembling pussy much faster than any hip thrusting cock could ever had managed. And all the while she screamed out into the room, a song of nothing but primal urges.

She must have come three or four times in a row, I didn't really count, and it was hard to tell when one ended and the other began anyway, when I heard another edge in her shouting voice. It was barely there, in between the moans, on her inhales, but there it was, I heard it. Faint little words. "...please... no more... can't... please... no.... can't... take it..." She was actually pleading for me to stop!

Do I did, I eased my assault on her clit and pulled my fingers out of her. One last long lick along her slit, and I crawled up beside her. Her whole body was still shaking, and I actually began to worry a bit. What had I done, did she have a weak heart or something? But when her dizzy eyes met mine, her parted lips turned into a fatigued smile, I knew that she was more than ok. I slid my arms around her, pulled her close to me and gave her trembling mouth a deep kiss full of her own juices. We just lay there for a few minutes together, breathing into each others' ears, and listening to the morning traffic outside.

"Oh...fuck," was the first thing she finally managed to say. "That was the most intense thing I've ever felt."

"Glad you like it."

"I just...I just wish I could do the same for you."

"Don't worry," I said, "you'll get the hang of it soon enough. Do you have any plans for today?" I asked.

"Nope. I was planning to have a hangover all day."

"Got one?"

"I think you cured it."

"Good," I said. "Then I promise you, that you won't leave this bed, until you've had your tongue do deep inside of me that it forgets which way is out."

"But, what about breakfast?" Charlotte asked.

"This IS your breakfast."

"Oh."

With that, we both lost it, and broke down laughing like crazy.

-------------------

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it. Please vote to let me know.

Extra special thanks to Lucky-E-leven and Liar for all their help.

12