A Taste of Cheerleader Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you going to tell Ms. Pusskins?" Courtney asked. "About the whole..."

"You mean the chemical?" he replied. "Fortunately, I am a wealthy man, and Ms. Pusskins likes money very much. So I'll just give her a raise, and I think we can forget about this silly incident."

"So I'm back on the squad?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. "However, there is still one part of your punishment that you have not yet fulfilled. You failed to tell your friend, Jenna, that you were going to be here today. Therefore, you will have to return to this office at some point with her and take a comprehensive test together."

"I'll be more than happy to bring her back here for a test next week," Courtney replied.

"Excellent," Mr. Hardown stated. "Alright, Courtney, you're free to go now. Thank you for stopping by my office. I hope you have a fun night."

"Thank you for teaching me a lesson, Mr. Hardown," Courtney said. "I hope you have another lesson to teach me very soon. I'll see you around."

With a dirty wink, she turned around, flipped her skirt up, and smacked her ass as she opened the office door and skipped out of Mr. Hardown's office.

Mr. Hardown sat down and put his fingers in his mouth as he tasted Courtney's cum. Yep. He had a pretty nice salary. And his job had some pretty nice benefits. But right now, at this very moment, there was nothing that he enjoyed more than a nice taste of cheerleader discipline.

12