A Taste of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica looked down; she knew he was right. "No, Master. I should be punished."

The Whip pulled her across the hall to the room of confinement. She saw the blue ropes and black bars that had bound Cassandra the other night were already laid out, waiting for her. He secured the steel bar to both of her ankles, forcing her legs wide apart, and put a blindfold and ball gag on her. Finally, he tied a rope around her wrists and put it through the ring on the ceiling. When he pulled on the rope it wrenched her arms back, lifting them toward the ceiling and forcing her to bend at the waist.

Jessica was helpless and waited for what felt like an eternity. She heard footsteps in the room; she knew she was being watched. When her blindfold was finally removed, she saw the Whip standing in front of her. He was naked except for his full-faced leather mask; his muscular body was covered with a sheen of sweat and his thick cock hung inches from her face. She closed her eyes and turned her head while he untied her.

Jessica winced and fought not to cry out in pain as he wrenched her arms higher, and then let them down. Her arms were numb as he took her upstairs to her bedroom. She was relieved when he left her alone in the dark and walked down the hallway. She drifted to sleep, and never heard the sounds of sex that drifted through the walls from her Master's bedroom.

* * *

When Jessica joined Anna May for yoga the next day she wore a kimono down, but when they started she took it off and was naked underneath.

"You have such a beautiful body," Anna May said, as she eyed Jessica's firm breasts and pink nipples.

"Thanks," she said, covering her breasts and stomach with her arms. "I didn't realize how weird I'd feel getting naked in front of my dad."

"You must think of him as your Master, nothing else. And that is why he wants you to learn to be comfortable naked, to overcome your shame."

"I'm not ashamed."

"You are," she said, as she continued to admire Jessica's body. "But I don't know why."

In the evening, Jessica waited downstairs in her new slave outfit, as commanded, beside Anna May. When her Master was ready, he hooked silver chains to the metal rings on the front of their leather underwear and led both of them down to the dungeon, where Cassandra and the Whip were waiting.

At his command, all three women stood for inspection. Jessica felt her heart racing as he circled them.

He stopped in front of her. "Strip naked, slave Jessica."

She took a deep breath and obeyed his command. When she was naked, he walked around her, inspecting her thoroughly.

"You must prepare her tomorrow."

"Yes, Master," answered Anna May.

"Get dressed, slave Jessica," he said, and she pulled her leather panties, stockings and corset -- all of them red -- back on.

Jessica let out her breath; she'd passed her first test. When he gave his next command, she kneeled beside the other two women with her legs spread and her breasts thrust forward.

Her Master put on Anna May's silver collar first, and she thanked him. When he grabbed a second collar and walked toward Jessica, she could feel Cassandra's eyes burning into her. As her Master closed the silver collar around her neck, she was surprised at how cool it felt against her skin.

And he finally spoke the words she'd wanted so badly to hear. "Slave Jessica, I am ready to begin your training."

* * *

She lost herself in her lessons the next week, learning positions, obedience and posture. And Anna May prepared her as the Master had commanded.

She told Jessica that all three of them had to make sure their bodies were always clean-shaven, and they were forbidden to cut their hair short. Anna May tried to climb naked into the bath with Jessica so she could shave her pussy but, red with embarrassment, she told her she could do it herself.

Jessica was a quick learner and received extensive training and scant punishment during the first two weeks. Anna May was always helping her in the dungeon, but Cassandra only watched with contempt.

And Jessica had no idea how the Whip felt. She'd seen his cock often enough that she could have sculpted it out of clay, but she'd never seen him without his leather mask. And she always felt a chill when he watched her with his cold, hard-looking gunmetal blue eyes.

One evening, Jessica watched while the Whip bound Anna May naked to the Saint Andrew's cross, so that she was facing the wall. She was surprised when the Whip handed her a light paddle and her Master ordered her to discipline Anna May.

Jessica walked over to her, unsure of what to do, and lightly patted her bare bum with the paddle.

"Hit me harder," Anna May whispered.

Jessica smacked her ass.

"Harder!" Anna May pleaded.

Jessica cracked the paddle against her ass and Anna May gasped. When she saw how red her ass cheek was, Jessica squeezed it with her hand and felt it burning.

Anna May looked back when she felt the cool hand on her ass, and sighed when Jessica's fingers curled underneath and brushed her wet pussy.

"Do you want me to hit you harder?" she whispered, and Anna May nodded yes.

Jessica swung the paddle and Anna May cried out in pain when it struck her ass with a loud slap.

"Harder?" Jessica whispered.

"No, please don't," she panted, a tear at the corner of her eye.

Anna May was untied and the Master ordered Jessica to be disciplined next. She removed her corset and was naked from the waist up, watching the Whip as he bound her wrists and ankles to the cross. She waited in nervous anticipation for the first blow when her Master stopped the Whip.

"Not the paddle -- give the flogger to slave Cassandra, she will discipline slave Jessica."

Jessica looked over her shoulder, and her eyes drifted over Cassandra's beautiful body as she strutted toward her, wearing nothing but high heels, flogger in hand. "Hi," she said, and smiled at her.

Cassandra ignored her, and painfully wrenched Jessica's panties down as far as they'd go.

Jessica tensed as Cassandra's first lash lightly struck her round ass -- it barely hurt at all. And then she second lash was a little harder, she gasped as it smacked against her soft cheeks. She winced as the third lash struck even harder, wrapping around the curve of her butt and stinging as it bit into her hip.

"Ow!" Jessica cried. "Please, don't -- "

And then the flogger sliced through the air and Jessica screamed as the tails curled underneath and cut into her soft flesh.

"Cassandra, stop!" her Master ordered and signaled her to kneel for punishment.

Jessica clenched her teeth, fighting back tears as the Whip dragged Cassandra to the room of confinement and bound her with the strappado and spreader bar.

After Anna May untied and tended Jessica, who was relatively unharmed, the Master sent her to her room to meditate.

When she woke the next morning, he was sitting on the side of her bed. But he made no mention of Cassandra, he simply handed her a black notebook. Jessica flipped through the pages and saw they were all blank.

"It's a journal," he said. "Every day, I want you to write your thoughts, your feelings, the lessons you've learned, anything that crosses your mind."

And that was how Jessica happily spent her days -- writing in her journal, doing yoga, practicing positions and commands, and meditating. And for fifteen minutes each day, Anna May would bind her naked in the strappado beneath the main staircase in the entrance foyer.

Though it made Jessica uncomfortable at first, she grew used to it and was soon walking through the house naked even when not commanded to, often stopping to admire her reflection as she passed a mirror or window.

The only time Jessica would get embarrassed was when she'd be blindfolded and naked in the strappado, wrists bound and legs spread, and she'd hear soft footsteps and know it had to be Anna May, as she was the only other person in the house. Usually, she would simply walk around Jessica, looking at her. But sometimes she'd feel a gentle flick of a tongue against her nipple, or feel her softly blowing on her pussy, watching it get wet.

* * *

Jessica was meditating naked in her room one afternoon, and was startled when her cell phone buzzed. She hadn't used her phone or tablet in nearly a week; she was normally on them non-stop. She checked and saw a text from her mother.

"Hi honey I miss u," the message read. "I thought u would be home by now, is everything ok? We need to get u registered for the fall semester and Jason wants to know why u haven't returned his texts."

Jessica's reply was brief. "I love you Mom, but I won't be going back to school."

She ran downstairs to join Anna May for yoga as her phone rang and rang and rang.

After they'd finished their yoga and meditation, Anna May gave her a long hug. Jessica loved the warmth of her naked body pressed against her.

"I am so happy for you," Anna May said. "Master told me your sexual training begins tonight!"

Jessica tensed. Every night after they'd trained in the dungeon, the Whip always took her to her bedroom to meditate; Anna May and Cassandra stayed in the dungeon for 'advanced training' or went to the master bedroom where she assumed the two men took turns fucking them. Was she really expected to join them?

Later that night, Jessica was uneasy as her Master led the four of them by their silver chains from the dungeon to the master bedroom. They kneeled on the floor at his signal.

"Slave Jessica," he asked. "Are you ready to begin your sexual conditioning?"

She hesitated before answering. "Yes."

Her Master gave a signal and the Whip and the two girls immediately stripped naked and resumed their kneeling positions. Jessica hesitated only a second or two before removing her own clothes, but she knew everyone had noticed. She wasn't sure why she'd hesitated; she'd grown so comfortable with her body that she almost preferred being naked, even with her Master and the Whip in the room. But she'd never been naked at the same time as her father.

And, as if sensing her fear, he gave a signal and Anna May and Cassandra stood and removed his shirt and tie. They were about to remove his pants when he stopped them.

Naked from the waist up, he moved directly in front of Jessica and she tried to look anywhere but at his crotch. She looked up at his chest and noticed he had a tattoo over his heart with the same symbol that was on their lockets and collars.

When he saw her look away from him, he gave a signal to the Whip who walked toward her. Jessica tensed as he draped a blanket over her.

"You are not to move and you are not to remove the blanket, slave Jessica," her Master said. "If you do, you will be disciplined."

She waited, on her knees under the blanket, and heard soft, slurping sounds. She knew someone was getting his cock sucked.

Jessica's mouth went dry wondering if she was next, remembering how her boyfriend Jason had told her she sucked at blowjobs. But then she heard the bed start to squeak, and Cassandra moaning in pleasure.

Unable to control her curiosity, Jessica cautiously lifted the blanket and peeked out. Cassandra was on her knees with her head on the bed as someone held her arms, pulling them back as he slammed his cock into her from behind. She carefully lifted the blanket another inch, wondering if it was the Master, and recognized the Whip's muscular torso, flexing as he pumped away.

But Jessica couldn't take her eyes off Cassandra. She'd never watched another woman get fucked before. When Jessica had been with Jason she'd always hoped he would come as soon as possible. Cassandra, pinned helpless on the bed as the Whip pounded his thick cock into her, looked like she wanted it to last forever. But then she opened her eyes and looked up, glaring at Jessica when she caught her watching. She quickly dropped the blanket back into place.

A second later, the Whip pulled it off her and Jessica saw his thick cock, still slick from Cassandra's pussy, hanging inches from her face. She turned her head away so as not to look at it, and saw her Master was sitting on the far side of the bed, ignoring her, while Cassandra and Anna May kneeled in front of him.

The Whip took her in her bedroom, tied her ankles and wrists to the bedposts and left her there, spread-eagled and blindfolded. Jessica didn't struggle; she knew she deserved to be punished. And she wasn't crying because she was tied up, she cried because she knew she'd disappointed her Master.

* * *

Jessica woke in the early morning light, and discovered she was untied and Anna May was sleeping naked on the floor beside her bed. After she woke her up, she crawled beneath the blankets with her and hugged her for warmth.

"Why were you sleeping on the floor?" whispered Jessica.

"The Master made me watch you all night so I'd learn to teach you properly."

"I'm sorry you were punished too."

"I'm not being punished, I'm being taught. Someone had to watch you anyways, Master would never leave someone tied up and alone." Anna May snuggled closer to Jessica and they went back to sleep hugging each together, legs intertwined.

They were both dressed in their slave outfits and kneeling in position when the Master came home that night, but there had been a change in plans.

"There won't be any training tonight," he said, sighing as he dropped a silver locket on the table. He signaled for them both to stand. "Cassandra won't be joining us any more, she no longer accepts me as her master."

"Why -- " Jessica blurted out, but quickly shut up when she realized she'd spoken without permission.

"Cassandra has a jealous nature. I tried to help her, to change her, but I failed. She couldn't accept my decision to take you as my second slave, Jessica."

"But you already had three!"

"Anna May was my only slave. Cassandra and the Whip are both subs. She begged me to take her as a slave years ago, and I told her I'd never have more than one at a time. When I broke my rule, and took you as a second slave...it hurt her deeper than I knew.

"That night when you came to the dungeon, Jessica, and asked to join us? They all agreed, except for her. She felt that adding you to our circle would detract from the attention that I could give her. But I selfishly ignored her objections and allowed you to join us anyways. It wasn't fair of me to put my needs ahead of hers."

"Well, her loss," Jessica said. "Why can't we train?"

The Master gave a sharp signal and Anna May dropped to her knees. Jessica, slow to obey the command, kneeled beside her.

"That is twice you've spoken without my permission," he said, his voice brimming with anger, "so now you will be punished!"

He didn't even bother chaining them; he grabbed her hand and dragged her down to the dungeon while Anna May followed.

Once inside, he forced Jessica to strip naked and ordered Anna May to bind her to a chair by tying her ankles to the legs and her wrists to the arms. Anna May kneeled and awaited her Master's next command, while he paced the dungeon.

He picked up a flogger from the table and smacked it hard against the palm of his hand, glaring at Jessica, trying to make his mind up about something.

Finally, he walked over to her and pulled on one of the ropes, freeing her right arm.

"Masturbate, slave Jessica."

"What?" Jessica whispered, as both Anna May and herself went wide-eyed at his unexpected command.

"Make yourself come!" he yelled.

"Why?"

"Why do you always question me?" he cried, as he grabbed her long, auburn hair and wrenched her head back.

"You're hurting me!"

"Good," he growled, "say it, say the safeword. Say it so I don't have to be your Master any longer. Prove Cassandra right! Say the safeword so I can let her know she spoke the truth when she said you could never be my slave. When she said you weren't strong enough! When she said I was a fucking terrible master, because I was the only one who didn't realize it!"

He let go of Jessica's hair and screamed in frustration as he went to exit the dungeon. Tears streaked Anna May's face as she kneeled beside her.

"There will be no more training tonight," he said, his back still turned to them, and went upstairs.

"Why is he so mad at me?" Jessica said, as Anna May untied her. "I just asked why? I didn't say I wouldn't."

"He's not mad at you, he's mad at himself."

They both went to Jessica's bedroom and Anna May helped her change out of her slave outfit.

"I...I don't mind doing what he said. I've done it before...it's just -- "

"Jessica," she said, stroking her hair, "I don't know why you don't like making yourself feel good."

"I do -- "

"Then show me," she said, and had Jessica lay naked on the bed beside her.

"Make yourself come," Anna May whispered.

Jessica was nervous as Anna May nodded at her to begin. She closed her eyes as she slightly parted her legs and lightly rubbed her hand against her mound. She gasped as Anna May's warm hand caressed her breast and she parted her legs a little wider.

"That's it," Anna May whispered, as she watched Jessica rubbing her fingers across her clean-shaven pussy. "Now, try it like this."

Jessica opened her eyes as Anna May slipped a finger into her mouth and made her suck on it. She then reached down and curled her finger inside Jessica, who closed her eyes and sighed as Anna May teased her and played with her pussy.

She leaned forward and pressed her mouth against Jessica's and their tongues danced together as her fingers vibrated over her clit.

Jessica broke the kiss and gently bit her lip as waves of pleasure rolled over her. She'd touched herself before, but no one else ever had. Jason had never touched her pussy with anything other than his cock; he'd never used his fingers and never used his tongue.

He had no problem making her suck him, but the one time Jessica had asked him to go down on her he'd said it sounded disgusting.

And now she realized what she'd been missing, kissing Anna May hard and moaning into her mouth, her whole body tensing as an orgasm rippled through her. She pushed Anna May's hand away from her pussy as she tightly closed her legs; every brush of her fingers sending lightning bolts of pleasure coursing through her.

Jessica lay exhausted on the bed, trying to catch her breath, and could only stare at Anna May; it was if she'd lost the power of speech.

"Congratulations," Anna May said, smiling as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You just came."

"Holy fuck," Jessica said, "No one's ever made me feel like that."

"That is because your boyfriend doesn't know how to please you like I do," she whispered, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips before leaving her room.

Jessica remembered all of the times she'd made Jason come and suddenly felt like she'd been shortchanged. She'd never felt so relaxed in her life, and she fell fast asleep. So fast that she never heard Anna May's moans through the walls, as her Master rewarded her.

* * *

When Jessica woke the next morning, her father was in his suit and waiting in a chair beside her bed, watching her. She went to kneel but he held out his hand to stop her.

"Jessica, the way I acted last night...I was wrong. And I just wanted to let you know that, if you want to end this -- our master-slave relationship -- you can do so without feeling any blame. Last night was one hundred percent my fault, I was angry about what had happened with Cassandra, and was wrong to ask what I did."

"No," she said. "I need this. I need you. I want you to teach me more."

He signaled a command and she kneeled naked in front of him.

"Anna May told me the two of you trained together last night, slave Jessica" he said, and brushed a loose strand of hair back behind her ear. "She told me how comfortable you've become with your body...and your sexuality. You make me very proud."