A Taste of Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

The club wasn't registered with the city, so it was operating illegally, but more than that, it was designed to provide a place for nightwalkers to attack daywalkers. When the promoters invited daywalkers to attend, they announced it as a safe and open place for nightwalkers who wanted to be bound. Nightwalkers chose the daywalkers they preferred to feed from, took them to a private place to feed, but the daywalkers didn't emerge afterwards.

In addition, humans were also encouraged to attend, to provide nightwalkers a chance to feed without danger. Since these included both bound and unbound nightwalkers, the full humans were in danger as well. As a result, both the NCB and FDPA were involved in the investigation and would share jurisdiction.

"Oh my God," whispered Simon, as he caught sight of someone approaching the entrance to the club. He had to be mistaken. It was dark and he was wrong with his identification. "It can't be."

He lifted his camera and zoomed in on the face. Delicate features, white blond hair tied back in a tail and shorter than the other people around him. Simon swallowed and looked at Carlie before pointing out whom he'd noticed.

"No. I don't believe it. There's no way Pen would be out here, especially not without Ryan when Ryan has the night off. There has to be another explanation." Carlie kept staring, wide-eyed, trying to think of what that explanation could be. "Maybe...maybe Ryan wanted to have a look inside and Pen volunteered?"

"Ryan wouldn't let Pen do something like that. It's ridiculous. Of course, I would think Pen being here at all is ridiculous. You'd better give Ryan a call and see if he knows what's going on."

There was no answer to the phone call. Carlie left a terse message ordering Ryan or Pen to give her a call back immediately. Simon kept watching until Pen was almost inside before coming to a decision. Hardly pausing to tell Carlie what he was up to, he slipped out of the car and hurried towards the entrance to the club. The doorman waved Pen, or whoever he was, right in before Simon was halfway there. Almost as an afterthought, he took off his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt.

He thought he would need to argue, cajole and eventually bribe the man standing guard at the door to let him in. Instead, the man noticed his eyes locked onto the small blond and grinned as he waved him though, after taking the ten-dollar cover charge.

The music blared and pulsed once he entered the second set of doors that stood at the bottom of a staircase. His quarry had already gone in and Simon worried that he wouldn't be able to find him easily. Flashing lights made identifying people that much harder, but he stood off to the side for a moment, taking everything in. Bodies danced all around him, gyrating to the music, rubbing up against the others around them, everyone soaked in sweat and having a great time.

It took only a few moments before his eyes found his target. His groin tightened as he watched the small man dance. He'd never had this reaction to Pen before, no matter how much he stared. The slender form shook and twisted to the beat, hips thrusting as they might during a good, hard fuck.

The clothes were nothing like Simon imagined Pen ever wore. How could he have missed that outside? A white, or very light-colored, t-shirt barely covered the torso. It was cut off just below the nipples and rode up with every movement. A pair of leather shorts hung low on slim hips, although they were a little longer in the leg than others he could see, keeping everything properly hidden. A pair of chunky, platform boots, rose to just below the knee. They added height but were not so high as to look awkward.

As Simon approached, unable to resist, the blond caught sight of him and stopped his dancing for a few moments. Their eyes met and held. Simon couldn't have looked away even if he'd wanted to. He came to a stop, eyes still staring, barely remembering why he'd come in the first place. With a tiny hop, he found his arms full of sexy young man, who leaned forward to talk directly into his ear.

"My name is Micah and I think you're sexy as hell. I'm a bound nightwalker, you can scan me if you want, so if you'd like to accompany me somewhere private there's no danger to you."

Wide blue eyes were guileless as they stared into Simon's brown eyes. There wasn't the faintest flicker of recognition in their depths. Hard on the heels of that thought came another: Pen didn't have blue eyes. Pen's eyes were green. Whoever this man was -- Micah he thought to himself -- he wasn't Pen. Even if the two looked enough alike to be twins, they weren't the same.

The words Micah spoke penetrated his thoughts then. He wanted Simon to go with him somewhere private. In spite of his being here to find out about the disappearance of daywalkers, possibly their deaths, Simon wanted to accept the extended offer. As much as he wanted to deny any attraction for men, he wanted Micah as he'd never wanted anyone else. Thoughts of illegal activities and of Carlie waiting outside for him barely registered. Instead, he found himself rationalizing excuses. By going somewhere private, he might get a glimpse to help with the investigation.

"Let's go." Another surge in his groin accompanied the happy smile his agreement brought about. "Do you live around here?"

"No, just got into town yesterday. Someone mentioned this place and I decided to come to dance. I love dancing. Are you willing to let me feed, or do you just want a straight fuck? I don't mind either way, although I'd sure like to taste you. I meant what I said before, there's no danger to you, since I'm bound. The danger is all on my side. If you decide to let me feed and then change your mind, I'm toast."

"I'll need to think about that. I've never let a nightwalker feed from me before, and I'm not sure if I'm up for that."

"Really?" Confusion marred the perfect features. "If you've never been a feeder, what are you doing in this place? I thought it was a club for nightwalkers to find willing feeders."

"I, um, actually, I caught sight of you outside and couldn't resist following you in." Simon felt his face heat up at the admission. Never before had he felt like this towards anyone, let alone a man. He'd never felt like this about Pen, either. Something about Micah just drew him on.

A small hand took hold of his larger one and tugged him through the throng of dancers, leading towards a door along the back wall. Once through, Simon saw they were in a wide corridor with doors lining either side. It was like a hotel or motel hallway. A few doors were open, but Micah seemed to be leading them to one of the furthest ones. The glimpse inside showed him the rooms were small, with a bed, a sink, a chair and a lamp as the only furnishings. The rooms were not meant to be enjoyed at length, only for the time it took the occupants to find their mutual satisfaction, whatever it might be.

"It really isn't like me to do something like this," Micah explained. "Proposition a man I've met in a club, I mean. Much like for you, I saw you and couldn't resist. Now I'm glad that I listened to the nightwalker chick who told me where the best and most private rooms are located."

Simon couldn't help his eyes from staring at the sweet butt in front of him. It swayed more than a man's did, but not as much as a woman's might. In this light, brighter than in the club, he could see that Micah had more muscle than Pen did, even though he was lean. Probably more of a swimmer than a gym freak.

His nerves ramped up once they were inside one of the last rooms around a corner. Now he could tell that these walls were temporary. They could be put up and taken down fairly quickly, leaving the interior of the warehouse an open space if anyone wanted to storm in while the club moved elsewhere. Quite ingenious, actually.

Any further analysis was impossible when Micah slipped a soft hand behind Simon's neck and pulled him down into a hot kiss. There was no request for entry; Micah simply shoved his tongue inside, dominating Simon for the few moments that he was overwhelmed. Soon, very soon, Simon pushed the tongue out of his mouth and chased it into its home. Micah tasted of something sweet, something Simon couldn't quite place.

A memory from long ago, when he was about fifteen, hit him. A memory of two boys hiding in the garden shed of the woman they were both working for. It was a memory Simon had all but convinced himself was nothing more than a dream. His conscious mind refused to believe it was real, because, of course, he had no attraction to boys and men. Now he almost welcomed that dream of a memory. It helped him know what to do so he didn't fumble and embarrass himself with what he wanted, no needed, to do with Micah.

Before things went any further, Micah led Simon to a small, handheld comp affixed to the wall near the door. He pressed his fingers to the pad and waited for the beep. On the screen, the words 'Nightwalker -- bound' showed up, proving the beautiful man's words. Not that Simon had doubted for a moment. The next screen showed the various sexually transmitted diseases, all with the word negative next to them. Of course, with Micah being a nightwalker, there was no chance any of them would show as positive.

Simon put his fingers in once the pad was free. If he were positive in any way, it wouldn't be a problem with a nightwalker, but he wanted there to be no doubts between them. It was also good for him to be absolutely certain. Micah snorted when the screen showed that Simon was 'Human' and then that he was negative. At Simon's questioning look, he explained.

"I hate that it says you are human, which seems to mean that I, as a nightwalker, am not. I am just as human, only different."

"But you're more than human, aren't you? I agree it might be better to show me as mortal, although I never really thought about it before."

Simon sucked in his breath as Micah began to undo his belt. Once his waistband was loosened enough, those small hands slipped inside and showed just how talented they were. It was hard to concentrate on the words the blond beauty spoke while manipulating his dick so expertly.

"That isn't accurate either. Most nightwalkers won't admit to it, but we are not immortal. We have a long life span, usually three hundred years or so, but we do eventually grow old and die. I suppose it's possible that some nightwalkers aren't even aware that we are not immortal."

Simon was amazed at the information. He hadn't ever considered that nightwalkers weren't immortal. Everything he'd ever heard about them was that they didn't die and lived very long lives. People just assumed, he supposed. The life span of nightwalkers stopped interesting him when his cock received a firm pull. Time enough to think later, right now he had a gorgeous man in front of him who deserved his full attention.

Their mouths mated again, a little sloppy but all erotic heat. Simon let his hands push beneath the tight t-shirt, thumbs rubbing over the hard little nipples he encountered there. One hand remained there, while the other drifted down and pushed into the back of the tight shorts. Micah was bare beneath the leather, eliciting a groan from Simon at the hard, smooth flesh.

Simon was suddenly alone. He opened his eyes and saw that Micah had retreated a few steps. Rather than leaving, however, he was dancing in place as his hands began to remove his clothing. The blue eyes, darkened by passion, half-closed as they regarded him with an expression Simon wasn't used to seeing. Something that was more intense than mere desire.

With each swivel of those slender hips, Simon saw an increasing amount of bare flesh. It made his mouth water with the need to taste it, to draw his tongue along each line of muscle and tendon he could find. Depending on the movement and the way the light struck, he could see the faintest hint of golden hair low on the belly, leading his eye downwards. If the shorts lowered just a little bit more, he would see the cock he wanted. Dear God, all his protestations, both conscious and subconscious about not being attracted to men, turned to lies by the hottest thing on two legs he'd ever laid eyes on.

Simon brought his hands to his own pants and shirt, eager to get them out of the way for what was to come. Micah stopped him with a low, raspy voice, ordering him to keep them on. "It'll be so hot, with me naked and you dressed as you pound into me. Wouldn't you like that? Just fix yourself so your clothes don't get all messy, but keep them on."

That would be hot, Simon groaned. In addition, it would make it that much quicker for him to make his escape afterwards. He could take his pleasure, fasten himself up and be out the door before Carlie got too worried and called in for backup. Or heaven forbid, come in after him.

Tearing his eyes away from the delectable show in front of him for a moment, Simon caught sight of something he hadn't seen while glancing into the other rooms. On the wall beside the door, on the opposite side from the scanner, was a padded shelf. It was at just the right height for someone to sit on and be fucked. God, that would be even better than going to the bed! Shit, it even had handles on either side for Micah to grab.

Once those leather shorts were clear of the hips, exposing the hard cock that Simon thought was the prettiest thing he'd ever seen, Simon picked Micah up and set him on the shelf. He took care of the shorts himself, working one leg over the chunky boot, leaving the material hanging off the other leg. It wouldn't get in the way and the boots made things that much hotter.

He dropped to his knees and started to lick up the inside of one smooth thigh. There was hair there, but it was fine and sparse. It darkened slightly with his saliva and he would have been intrigued if he weren't more distracted by the sounds Micah made. Something tapped him on the shoulder and he glanced over. Micah held a bottle of lube out to him. Simon had no clue where it had come from, but he took it and held it tight.

He managed to open the bottle and squeeze out a good amount of lube onto his fingers. He held the now dripping prick in one hand, as his tongue finally tasted the deliciously hot skin covering the first -- well, second if he was brutally honest with himself -- cock he had in front of him. The other hand reached further down and began rubbing against the pucker he intended to breach before too much more time had passed.

"Oh yes," Micah moaned, wiggling a little, as the tip of one finger pressed inside. "Fuck that feels good."

"You're so tight and you feel like silk inside. Are you ready for another one, Micah? Ready for me to really start stretching you and getting you ready for me?"

His lips moved against the hard column, causing it to twitch and jerk. It was the most amazing feeling he could ever remember. Making love to a woman, not even the first time, had never made him want so much. Again, the memory of that afternoon in the garden shed tried to make itself known, but he was too far gone with lust and desire to really pay attention to it.

As he pressed a third finger into the tight body, twisting and scissoring them instinctively, Simon dropped his mouth over Micah's cock, going until it was as far as it could go. He didn't know if it was his inexperience that only allowed a little more than half in his mouth, or if Micah was just that big. Even though he'd licked and stroked it, had it right in front of his eyes, he hadn't examined it too closely. He wasn't quite ready for that just yet.

"Mmm, please, God please, I'm ready. I'm ready for you now. Shove that big, fat cock of yours into my ass and fuck me hard and fast."

Simon automatically heeded the demand of the gorgeous young man. He couldn't do otherwise, when it was what he wanted as well. As he covered his aching cock with lube, he took in the sight. Porcelain-white skin stretched over delicious muscles, chest panting and covered with sweat. Beautiful legs were splayed out, the heel of one boot up on the shelf and the other hanging down. Damn, those black boots Micah wore amped Simon's temperature up as much as the wanton display.

He moved forward to stand between Micah's thighs and the leg not on the shelf wrapped around his hips. Although it was his intention to push into the accepting body slowly and carefully, the choice was taken away. Micah dragged him forward with one booted heel, making him slam all the way in hard and fast, just as Micah said he wanted.

Standing still for a moment, he suddenly knew what he wanted. While he tried to determine if he was sure of himself, Simon began to thrust, not fast and hard, but slow, resisting the press of the leg. Micah's eyes drifted closed, head tossing back and forth as the small body did its best to meet his thrusts and fought to increase their cadence.

"Feed from me," he panted. "Oh Christ you feel so good, but I want you to feed as well."

"Are you...Shit!...Are you sure?" Micah's hand drifted down and gave two hard fast pulls to his cock. He screamed his orgasm, back arching and head lolling back at the intensity. Simon managed to hold on to the edge by sheer force of will, stopping to watch the erotic display. "I...I d-don't want you to feel obligated."

"I want it." Simon didn't know where he found the strength to speak in such a calm manner. He felt like howling, his entire body trembling with the need to come and come hard.

Two small hands came up and cradled his cheeks. The smell of sex filled his nose, and he bit back a groan against the desire to unload in the hot vice that surrounded his cock. Not yet, not yet, wait just a little longer, he pleaded. He didn't know who he pleaded with, himself or some other entity, but whoever it was seemed to listen and let him keep hold to the edge of the precipice.

Micah licked up the side of his neck. It took a moment to realize that he was leaning forward, pulled down to the younger man. Simon braced himself for the bite he knew would come soon. He had no idea if it would hurt or not and he didn't even care.

The instant his flesh felt the bite, Simon knew that this was the most amazing thing he would ever experience. He couldn't describe the sound that emerged from his mouth, something beyond a scream, but not from pain. In some part of his brain, Simon knew he was coming, and that Micah was coming again as well, but all he really felt was the sweet pull as Micah fed from him. Micah held him tight, preventing him from thrashing too much. Each drink into the nightwalker's mouth seemed to draw right from his toes.

"Fucking Hell that was the most amazing..." Simon didn't know how long after the feeding it was before he found his voice. He needed to sit before his legs gave out, but didn't have the energy to do more than lean over the small body, propped up on his elbows.

"Holy shit," Micah whispered. Still darkened by passion, Simon could see that those blue eyes were wide with wonder. "I've never...you taste like nothing else in the world. What...what's your name?"

They both laughed at the absurdity of the question. "S-Simon. My name is Simon. Damn, I don't want to move, but I have to get back outside. My partner is waiting in the car." As the words left the mouth, he realized what they sounded like even before catching sight of the raised eyebrow. "My work partner, I mean. She's sitting out there in the car, probably getting worried."

The two men cleaned themselves up as much as possible. Simon was surprised to find that he hadn't completely ruined his clothes. At some point during their encounter, the buttons of his shirt were undone, so none of Micah's cum stained it when they pressed together. Their eyes kept searching each other out, holding for long moments as they dressed.

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers