A Taste of Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a wonderful time," she said. "But, I feel bad about one thing."

"You wanted to come one more time?"

"That will come. What makes me sad is that I didn't finish my own tour and get my own desires of oral lust off my mind."

"No sweat, little peach. The old man doesn't come back as quickly as the young chick. There is so much joy just in the waiting and the anticipation of the thrills you have in store. I already know of the talent that tongue of yours possesses."

They laid back for the first time, still breathing laboriously. Tom's right hand rested on Mary's left leg, the fingers tapping out a tune of its own, as if he were playing a piano. Mary went right back to the still hardened cock.

"Please, Daddy," she groaned. "Your daughter wants her own taste of the honey."

"Lets cool off a bit," he argued. "When that thing starts to go down on me then it will be time for you to work your magic with that talented tongue. I want you to have all of your fun, making it hard again, stroking it, and then tasting that wonderful honey we both crave from the other. This is such a sensuous and wonderful time. Lets not hurry it, my daughter."

"Okay."

Mary put her head back on the pillow and a smile came over her face. She could feel that cock starting to come off its high horse and she had risked so much and found so much more in the old man. Damn, the experience he has had gave her new thrills she had never met before. Sure, he had about 20 years of aging on her, but those were not wasted years. They were years of experience.

She turned on her side, stretched her neck a bit and kissed his cheek. Her hand reunited with the cock and she gently stroked. She had seen bigger weapons of sex, but damn, this was now hers. It was hers to command right now. It had a purpose. It had the taste of honey.

Tom let his head go back into the pillow as he felt the warmth of her mouth cover his cock, bringing it to a quick rigidity.

"Don't stop. Don't hurry it. Don't miss anything."

Mary turned her head slightly and released her mouth.

"Shut up. You're using my line.... honey."

12