A Taste of Incest - Honey 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

Judy squeezed in on Ron's other side.

"Yeah, and he knows when to shut up." She slurped his cock. "Smart guy."

Muriel, looking so like a mature future version of Judy, nodded.

"Yes, he is." She leaned forward and gave Ron's cock a kiss. "Cute, too."

Ron blushed. She squeezed his manhood and leaned back.

"So anyway, you can loosen up a little now. You don't have to hide your sex play before I get home in the evening. But you still shouldn't flaunt it in front of Dr Ted. He's always back from the clinic at 7:00 PM. Always. Be clean by then and you can keep on having fun."

Muriel stood, straightened her loose wrap, and looked at her daughter. "Judy, we need a little family discussion." She looked at Ron and Ann. "You kids can let yourselves out when you're ready. No big hurry. I'll see you later." She sighed. "I wish I had more time now, but... Come on, Judy."

She hugged her naked daughter to her side. Ann and Ron watched the mother and daughter walk away with synchronized strides. They looked at the clock, at each other, and smiled. Time for another super 69 before they had to leave!

More mutual oral-genital sex, and then another shower. They dressed and walked down the hallway. Sounds emerged from the master bedroom; the door was not shut.

They peered in on a lovely family bonding scene. Slender Dr Ted stood naked and blindfolded in the middle of the room. His daughter Judy knelt in front of him with his dark dentist dick in her mouth. His wife Muriel stood behind him, pegging his ass with a massive black strap-on. Groans and gasps sounded.

"A little family discussion, huh?" Ann giggled. "In my house we call it the family circle."

*****

Ron was involved in that family circle one afternoon. Breezy young Judy sat in her easy chair watching the action on her bed. Well, she was distracted at times by sleek Maria nestled between her legs, slurping her gently. Nice...

Ron and the Heinecke sisters had circled the wagon train. Metaphorically, that is. Four-way daisy-chains were exciting but a bit clumsy. Fun anyway.

Ron might not be sure just whose mouth was on his cock at any moment but he was quite aware of whose pussy he licked. The sisters tasted similar but distinct. Maybe they used different herbal rubs. And their clits and labia were not quite the same. The flavors and textures told him who was who.

Think of it as wine-tasting, with women.

The sisters had mutually kissed and fingered for years but had only recently advanced to going down on each other. Their flavors were new to them, too.

Judy's bedroom door swung open. Nobody paid much attention now. If it was Muriel, maybe she would join in. In the unlikely event it was Dr Ted, he would back out. If it was anyone else...

Magdala Heinecke looked much like the three daughters she had birthed half a lifetime ago. Her worthless husband had run off back then; she had raised the girls by herself as pretty good Catholics, morally strong but realistically pragmatic. The Church could say what it wanted about sex and birth control; she did what was necessary to give her girls good lives. That meant The Pill, and real sex education, and guilt-free self-confidence. She felt successful.

Now she watched her girls slurping this young man and each other.

"Good techniques," she thought. "Damn, they look sexy!" She felt herself moistening.

Her oldest girl, Faith, shuddered and came on Ann's tongue. When Faith's eyes opened she saw her mother rubbing herself through a thin sun dress.

"Hi Mom," Faith mumbled. It's hard to talk with a penis in your mouth.

Ron heard that. He pulled his chagrined face away from Hope's sweet pussy and blanched at the intruder. "Er, Missus Heinecke..."

"Calm down," Magdala chuckled. "Nobody is in trouble."

She peeled out of her bright dress, kicked off her dark pumps, unsnapped her lacy bra, and dropped her silky panties. She stood naked but for sheer silk stockings and a red garter belt framing her fluffy blonde muff.

"That looks like fun, Faith. Mind if I get in there?"

Faith stretched up and gave her mother's pussy a quick lick.

"Come on in but you should lose that stuff too; your hose will just run."

Magdala stripped her legs naked. The girls repositioned around the stunned Ron. Ann kept her young head between her oldest sister's thighs. Their mother crawled into place; Faith licked at her exercise-tight maternal portal. Magdala's mouth captured Ron's radically-thickened cock.

Thus was Ron included in the full Heinecke family circle.

Four-way daisy-chains are clumsy but fun while they last; five-ways are more so. Magdala wanted something else. She wanted to experience exactly why her daughters loved fucking their childhood hero. She disengaged. The circle fell apart.

Magdala snagged Faith and Ron. "Come here, you two. We're going to have a little taste test. Hey, girls, make room for us." Her Mom-voice commanded; her daughters obeyed.

Hope and Ann slid off the bed; they joined Judy and Maria on the sidelines to watch while fingering and nibbling. Magdala pushed Ron on his back and shot him an evil smile. Ron flashed on tricky Ann's evil little smiles. It's genetic!

"Oh fuck," Ron thought, "if she's as demanding as Ann, I'm in deep shit."

"Let's just see how we compare, why don't we?" Magdala said.

She turned from her daughter and swung a leg over his head. He saw her eyes and smile eclipsed behind her full breasts as her golden pubes and fluffy wet labia approached him. Could his tongue resist her? What do you think!?

The arduous test nearly killed Ron. In a good way, of course.

Magdala loved the way Ron used his tongue and lips below, and how he held and stroked her breasts, how he tweaked her nipples just right.

"Holy shit," she thought, "the girls have really trained him well."

That was her last coherent thought before the first climax swept over her like a tidal wave. Her straining thighs nearly crushed his head. In a good way, of course.

Faith aided and directed Ron's efforts with another of her superb blowjobs. That, and pinching his nipples when she heard her mother hyperventilate, drove him to noisily explode in her mouth. She siphoned him dry.

Blood pounded in his brain. Ron silently wondered, "Fuck me! What now? How can they top that?"

He learned how when Magdala and her oldest daughter traded places.

Ron's tongue caressed Faith's pussy yet again. Taste test, huh?

The Heinecke women tasted to Ron like honey, but very different varieties. Magdala ran to smoky sage; Faith was bright, like orange blossoms; Hope was smooth and clear as clover; and Ann approached impossible complexity with lemon and ginger. He made a mental note to tell them of their flavors.

That mental note nearly scratched when Magdala's expert tongue moused along his manhood, tingled his frenzied frenum, swirled over-under-around his glans. Her lips applied just the right suction in just the right places at just the right times. Ron felt his soul fleeing to heaven.

Magdala fingered his shaft and inspected him. A roadmap of veins stood out from the thickened curving shaft. The blind eye on the angry, engorged club of his dickhead winked at her menacingly. His testicles throbbed. Perfect!

"I bet you're liking this, Ron," she whispered.

He could not hear her, not with Faith's taut inner thighs occluding his ears.

"This one's for you," she hissed. Her mouth resumed the fun.

Ron went from blown-out to fully-revived to another hot spew in seven and a half minutes. How many orgasms so far today? A dozen? Sure, he is only eighteen. How many more could he produce?

Mother and daughter released Ron. They knelt, embraced, kissed, and shared the creampie Magdala had extracted.

"Mmm, tastes good," they murmured in harmony. All whose mouths were not otherwise busy laughed.

Magdala looked at Faith and then Ron. "Fuck test," she said. "You first."

"Yes, Mother," Faith smirked.

She dove for Ron's cock and had him re-inflated in minutes. The recharge of his sperm supply took rather longer. No problem; she straddled his hips and carefully impaled herself.

"Ohhhh," they whined together, with similar tense facial expressions.

No sperm? Fine. Faith rode him vigorously for a long time. A l-o-n-g time. She changed angles to get just the right contact between his shaft and her clit. Two orgasms, three, four, more, before Ron felt the surge rising. He slammed hips into her fierce flurry. His cum was a minor firestorm.

Faith fell off, gasping. Magdala squirmed to get between her daughter's legs and slurp her pussy clean of their mingled juices. Likewise for Ron's cock.

Magdala did not stop when Ron was clean. Her genius tongue persisted.

Ron groaned, "Oh fuck, Missus Heinecke, I don't know if I can do any- AH!"

She briefly stopped nibbling. "Oh, I know there's still more in you." Her teeth nipped his glans again. "And you don't need to be so formal now. I mean, you've had your dick inside me. You can call me Maggie."

Adjacent to the bed, Maria and Judy gently worshiped Hope's breasts. Ann sat beside them and fingered herself.

"Mom, he really, really likes eating pussy," Ann called. "Try that on him."

"Why, thank you, dear! That's a very good idea."

Magdala swung into a 69 atop the man-boy less than half her age. His mouth was as satisfied with her taste and as satisfying to her womanhood as before. Her mouth was as miraculous. Ron resurrected like Lazarus - a dry Lazarus. His semen reservoir might take a week to recharge.

That was perfectly fine with Magdala.

She rolled off him and prepared to mount him. She could be Annie fucking Oakley too! A long ride, across the distance, beyond the blue horizon, on a bucking bronco of a boy. Yippee-tie-one-on!

This was too much for Ron.

"Oh no you don't," he said, flipping Magdala over. "It's fucking MY turn now!"

He pushed the startled mother of his lovers back and spread her knees.

"You want a fuck test? I may be fucked out but I'm not exhausted yet!"

He pushed into her in one fast steady stroke, balls to the wall.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!" Magdala yelled. Yes, her childhood training by nuns stayed with her.

"Fuck yeah," Ron growled. "This one's for you, Mags!"

He set a constant, relentless rhythm, a slow pistoning in and out of her juicy tunnel, nicely tight even after having squirted-out three daughters there. Her arms and legs spider-wrapped him, pulling him closer, devouring him. Her smooth sunshine-tanned skin glistened with sweat. Her open mouth drooled.

Ron was in no hurry. No primordial instincts drove him faster. His balls only told him, "Keep going, keep going; we'll be ready when you need us." He fucked and fucked and fucked.

Slow tingles jangled his nerves. Time for more. He sped up, changed angles, bit her nose, and laughed. He gazed on her rosy face. "She's mine," he exulted. He pulled her ankles onto his shoulders and pierced her ultimate depths.

"What...?" she protested the manipulation.

Maybe being bent double like a pretzel was beyond her recent experience. Maybe she was stretched more than workouts had prepared her. Too bad. This was serious business.

Magdala moaned. Ron continued.

Magdala groaned loudly. Ron smiled, and pounded.

Magdala howled. Ron grinned, and moved faster, harder.

Magdala screamed like a banshee. Ron felt a tingle. Yes, fucking yes!

Magdala's blue eyes rolled back. Saliva bubbles popped from her red mouth. Arms and legs tensed around Ron; her mature body shook in small spasms. Staccato gasps quivered her strained lungs. Her fair skin turned bright red.

And Ron finally came into her.

We think some volcanoes are extinct. Shasta, Fuji, Vesuvius, the Yellowstone supervolcano. Well, not Vesuvius; it could still obliterate Naples any day now. But so many seem quiet and dormant - sleeping giants, maybe never to awaken, at least not within our ephemeral human lifetimes.

Ron was more Vesuvius than Shasta. Definitely not asleep! That day's final ejaculation burned like fire as he spewed, hot to him, hot to Magdala, hot to anyone with an infrared lens. His eruption was enough to singe her cervix.

A high tide of resolute teenage semen flooded into her willing womb. Magdala was beyond consciousness; her mind switched off. Only her soul remained. A burnt, splattered, totally fucked soul.

Ron softened and slipped from Magdala's tunnel. She had stolen his immortal soul earlier. He had just stolen hers. It was a fair trade. He lay beside her and prayed to nameless unknown gods. We do not know their answers.

Ann moved to the bed. She carefully groomed Ron's worn-out wand with her tender tongue and then slid between her mother's legs to clean her mantrap.

Magdala pushed her daughter's head away after a couple of minutes.

"Stop that, I can't... just stop, just... ohhhh..."

Ann's tongue gave a gentle final slurp before returning to Ron's member. He withstood her attentions for a time before pushing her away also.

"Oh baby, I... c'mere."

Ron ignored Faith on one side of the big bed and Ann on the other. He rolled in to face their glowing mother. They lay on their sides; their hands held each other's faces; they breathed together, and kissed.

"Nice fuck, boy," she whispered. "We must do this again."

"Nice fuck, lady," he replied. "It would be my pleasure."

"Mine too," said a voice from the doorway - the voice of Judy's mother Muriel. "That was a pleasure to watch. You certainly got me dripping."

Muriel had already kicked off her pumps and shed her conservative blouse and skirt. She finished stripping and sat on the bed beside Magdala.

"Having fun without me, huh?" she asked and bent to kiss her friend. "And no wonder you and the girls keep Ron around!"

"Yeah, isn't he something?" Muriel kissed her friend's breasts. "Pretty much non-stop, too." She returned to Magdala's mouth. "And he doesn't blab."

Ron's exploded brain had re-integrated by now.

"Blab about what?" he asked. "What's there to talk about. Nothing happens." He smiled. "The Glee Club girls get together to practice songs. I'm here to accompany." He waved at Judy's guitar leaning in a corner. "We're all just friends. Nothing to get hung about."

That was the right response. Muriel stretched to give Ron's cock a nice long slurp. Her eyes grabbed his.

"You have a good future here, Ron. Don't fuck it up."

Muriel slurped again and sat up. She looked at her daughter, entwined with the Heinecke sisters and Maria. She patted the bed beside her. Judy extracted herself from the tangle of bare flesh and sat next to her naked mother. Muriel kissed her daughter firmly and looked at Ron.

"We're a circle of friends, Ron, of loving friends, girls and women of the Glee Club. We've found that we have definite... interests. No, we're not rabid lesbians. No bull-dykes or princesses, no domination and submission. We're a sisterhood and we look out for each other. We don't hate men. I love my husband, even with his... quirks. You're not so bad yourself."

Muriel tweaked Ron's slowly-resurrecting cock. He winced.

"So many guys just don't know how to take instructions. You learn well."

Her thumb flicked his dick again. He winced again. And he thought. He looked at Maria in the easy chair.

"Glee Club? Maria, isn't your mom in the Glee Club?"

"Yes she is," said a voice in the doorway.

Teresa Sabbatini peeled her flowered light dress over her head as she walked barefoot into the room. She was quickly out of her bra and panties, no hose.

Ron stared at his other girlfriend's naked mother. He saw Maria as a Minoan priestess. Teresa was a virtual goddess: almond face, olive eyes with a holy spark, long jet hair, divine curves, little wear on her 40-year-old body. Wow.

Teresa gestured at Ron and walked to the easy chair. The Heinecke sisters sat on the bed near their mom. Maria stood and faced her mother. Ron stood beside them. Teresa appraised the penis in her hand.

"So this is the famous Ron-cock I've heard about."

She squeezed. He twitched.

"I'll have to try that some time since you all seem to like it."

Ron felt faint.

"Oh geez, Missus Sabbatini, give me a break! Pardon my French but I am all fucked out for today! Really!"

Teresa laughed. She leaned to kiss her daughter's breasts and lips; she squeezed Ron's exhausted manhood again.

"Oh, no rush, soon enough, we won't kill you today. Maybe tomorrow, huh, ladies?"

Magdala and Muriel left their daughters; they stood and embraced Teresa. Their lingering three-way kiss almost re-invigorated Ron. Blonde, brunet, and tan heads and pussies together; tongues wetly dancing; mature breasts pressed, nipples rubbing; thighs straining, buns clenching. Yes, they seemed to like each other, heh heh.

Ron stared at the exposed flesh filling Judy's bedroom. The triptych of mothers; Teresa's girl Maria; Muriel's girl Judy; Magdala's daughters Faith and Hope and Ann. All his to fuck and suck and slurp. He felt dizzy again.

(Ron loved playing word games with the sisters' names and three-ways. Sometimes he had Hope on his tongue and Faith riding his cock. Sometimes he had Hope on his cock while his tongue filled Faith. The game: Which was better? The solution: We're all winners!)

The mothers' minds all double-tracked. Their primeval brain-stems focused on the kiss, the contact, the animal heat, the holy sisterhood of flesh. Their rationalizing frontal lobes cogitated on one target: Ron and the long run.

"Judy's so good with him," Muriel thought. "But he won't stay in town, I know it. Maybe he'll last through the summer. Maybe not. But as long as he's good to Judy, and to me and the others, he's welcome."

"He's a lean hunk of meat and he's smart," Teresa thought. "But Maria is smarter. She'll go off to university and he'll go hitchhiking. He's probably not thinking beyond the next fuck. But as long as he's no trouble, he's okay."

Magdala was also realistic. "My girls like Ron but they really like girls more, I can tell. He'll make a nice plaything for them while he's around." The sisters later ran an import shop in New York with their Latina lovers. Ron found them there. [See RON'S JOURNAL 06 for that story.]

The mothers would share those thoughts later. They would not be surprised.

Ron saw the clock. "Umm, I gotta go, my dad's expecting me home, okay?"

The girls and women hugged and tongued him goodbye. All of them, one-by-one. The girls dropped to their knees for farewell slurps. He finally escaped.

Ron stepped into the shower down the hall to wash off the organic scents. He was startled to feel hands on his torso. Judy and her mother Muriel squeezed into the shower with him.

"Hey Ron, don't mind us," Judy giggled. Muriel poured shampoo on their scalps and started massaging her daughter's head. Judy purred.

"Hey Ron, do me too," Muriel cooed. He was glad to oblige. Nobody massaged his scalp but soft hands worked his penis to ultimate cleanliness.

They left the shower clean and happy.

Judy threw Ron a towel. "Dry me," she commanded.

Ron and Muriel both rubbed her down. Ron and Judy took care of Muriel's moistness. Judy and Muriel had great fun making sure Ron was bone-dry.

"Come on Judy, your father's home by now. Time to take care of him."

More goodbye hugs, kisses, and slurps. The Elliott women sashayed down the hallway hand-in-hand. Ron watched their swaying asses; he was dizzy again.

Ron shook out his clothes and dressed. He peeked into Judy's bedroom and saw a dizzying array of loving mothers and daughters. Wow.

He stopped at the master bedroom on his way out and saw Dr Ted standing nude and blinded as before. Muriel knelt and energetically blew him while his daughter gleefully pegged his thin Anglo ass with a monstrous strap-on. Just another family discussion.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers