A Taste of Incest - Honey 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

The four carried their duffels indoors and tossed them into the nearest bedroom. All kicked off their sandals and staggered to the open-air shower on the courtyard near the rock pool. Naked bodies were carefully scrubbed and rinsed. Nobody bothered drying; all quickly repaired to the warm pool.

"Quit that," Ron groused. Judy held his big feet underwater and lightly trailed her fingers down his sensitive soles. His toes twitched.

"What, you're a wimp, can't take that?" Judy teased.

"Let's see what you can take, huh?" Ron retorted, twisting to grab Judy's feet for major tickling.

Ann pushed through the water and grabbed Ron's cock. "Don't you dare torture my girlfriend. That's my job." She squeezed hard, then reached for Judy's foot and her own tickling attack.

Judy squealed and nearly submerged. Genevere settled her dark hands under Judy's pale butt and goosed her soundly. Judy jumped, and squealed again.

"No drowning allowed here," Genevere said. "Only in pussy juice."

A rattling motor noise approached the cabin's far side, and stopped. Voices drifted over the walls. A minute passed. The courtyard door opened. Three young women emerged.

"Hey, you started without us," Ann's oldest sister Faith said. She dropped her light cover-up and untied her red bikini. She shook her head; her long blonde ponytail swung between Saxon breasts, then back over her bare shoulders.

"It's my house and we got here first," Judy said, snuggling against Ron on the rocky seat circling inside the pool.

"Don't worry, sis, there's room and time for everyone," Ann called.

"I know, and I love it here," said Hope, the middle Heinecke sister. She and her Mediterranean-beauty girlfriend Maria Sabbatini were already removing each other's wraps and bikinis. They paused for kisses and pinches.

"Anybody thristy? Faith asked. She held up a gallon bottle filled with red liquid. "Fresh sangria, if you don't mind sharing slobber sucking it down."

"Just don't spit in it," Ron cautioned.

"Just don't cum in it," Hope retorted.

"As if you'd notice," Maria laughed.

The bottle circulated more than once. Slobber was casually shared. Nobody cared about that - every mouth was quite familiar with everybody's oral and genital secretions.

Ann's sisters looked like slightly older versions of her. They were "Irish triplets", each born only ten months from the next. [See earlier chapters for the explanation.] They scooted together and shared a three-way kiss.

"Don't you ever get tired of that?" Ron asked.

"Never in our lives," the three sisters chorused.

Maria took up position on Ron's other side from Judy. She held his head firmly in her hands and kissed him deeply. He smiled into her mouth and cupped her beautiful breasts in his palms. Judy stroked his cock underwater and nuzzled his back and neck. Sure is great, having two girlfriends! And all the others! He saw motion from the corner of his eye - the blonde Heinecke sisters had pulled dark Genevere into their circle. Was this his harem?

Ebony-hued Genevere was the center of blonde attention. Lips kissed her face and neck and shoulders and breasts. Hands pleasured her thighs, and between. "Oh fuck, girls," she groaned. "Have mercy."

Ron supposed her crying orgasm was mercy enough.

The sun had dropped below the mountain crest some time before; dusk was crawling in, a reddish dusk from the urban basin's smog. They were not high enough to evade L.A. air but the particulates were a bit thinner up here.

Faith broke into their amiable chatter.

"I'm a prune. Are you guys all prunes yet?"

Genevee inspected her waterlogged feet.

"Yeah, shit, we're all gonna shrivel. Let's get out of here."

The four slowly dragged from the pool. Judy fetched a stack of towels from a cabinet by the house. They dried each other with some amusement.

"We didn't bring in our stuff from the Mini yet," Faith said. "How about some help, guys?"

The line of teenage porters, naked but for sandals, attacked Faith's Mini-Cooper and schlepped-in duffels and small containers. Most of the back seat had been stacked with stuff, leaving only a small person-space. Judy's guitar and more instruments appeared. Perishables and cheap beer were stashed in the fridge. Duffels were tossed into bedrooms. They could be tended to later.

The younger girls wandered naked around the cabin, admiring the structure and decor, then left for the courtyard and gossip. Faith, Hope, and Maria were organizing the kitchen. Ron knew enough not to interfere.

"You said we'd have teachers here, too." Ron looked at Faith, the group's de-facto leader. "Do we need to get dressed? How will they fit in here?"

Faith arranged cans in the pantry and directed a mysterious smile at him. "Oh, everyone should probably get decent at first. And the evening is cooling off anyway. But don't worry. They won't inhibit us too much - you'll see." She opened the courtyard door. "Hey everyone, teachers are coming, time to cover up," she called.

Grumbling, everyone dug into their duffels for shorts or skirts, tops or covers.

And just in time. A motorcycle's roar reverberated up the darkening canyon.

The rumbling slowed for the compound's gate, then stopped by the carport. Judy opened the outer door on a smoking beast of a 'cycle with a sidecar, and two duffels tied onto a sissy-bar. A man climbed from the bike's saddle; a woman crawled from the sidecar. Both wore dusty denim jeans and jackets and big goggles.

The two entered the cabin and pulled off their goggles, fingering their hair into place. Maria and Ron both yelled, "What the hell?"

"Pammy!" Ron cried, and hugged his three-years-older sister.

"Tony!" Maria cried, and slobbered on her big brother.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ron asked. "I haven't seen you in, like, forever!" He hugged his big sister again. She had left right after the divorce and her graduation, off to the music department of a university back East. He vaguely knew that Maria's big brother went to school there too.

Pam Carson only returned home for rare holidays. The situation here was too tense. Tony Sabbatini, same age as Pam, also preferred to avoid L.A. smog... and his father.

"Yeah Tony, what's up?" Maria asked. She and her goateed brother had arms around waists. "You get kicked out of school or something? And what's with the bike? Is that boss, or what?"

Tony tickled his little sister's bare waist. She twitched and giggled.

"Hey, the whole campus is shut down for a couple weeks because of the protests. Even the music faculty walked out. I called Faith and we cooked up this plan." Tony tickled Maria again.

Pam took over the story. "So we jumped on a Greyhound a day and a half ago and got into San Boogaloo just now. Tony borrowed the bike from his buddy Rolf, and here we are." She tickled her little brother. Ron grimaced.

"We're both doing T.A. stuff back at the music department so we're your teachers for this ad-hoc music-workshop weekend, thank you, thank you." Tony looked at Ron. "And you're my famous replacement in the Glee Club, huh? The guy the gals and their mothers trust. The guy they all fuck freely. Life is pretty damn good, huh?" He reached to slap Ron's shoulder. "Welcome to the pussy parade, kid." Most of the girls smirked.

Ron looked nervously at his sister. "Uh, you were in Glee Club too, weren't you?" Pieces started fitting into place.

Pam pinched her little brother's cheek. "Fuck, yes! Sure is fun, isn't it?" Her face grew serious. "You know our mom was never in it. Neither was Aunty June. And now Mom has the girls stuck with those jerks... But forget that. We're here for the weekend. And we're here for fun!" She bent to pull of her boots and started unbuttoning her denims. "Fuck, we're filthy. Let's hit the shower, Tony."

Her pilot had already stripped down to his boxers and socks. The latter were pulled off; the former hit the floor. His thick Italian cock was only semi-hard. It thickened a bit more as Pam's undies joined his on the terra-cotta tiles.

Ron gasped sharply at his sister's luxuriant nudity. A goddess! Long brown hair, lighter than his, and a tufted muff. The same sharp face and hazel eyes. A heavenly hourglass body not much shorter than his. She pinched his cheek again and looked down his tented shorts. "Calm down, kid. Everything's gonna be great!"

Ron looked at his girlfriend Maria and saw her quivering. Their wide eyes locked together and passed messages, mostly questions about brothers and sisters. Both shrugged slightly.

Pam and Tony showered, and dried, and dressed in generic shorts and message tees. Faith and Hope put together an easy dinner of salad, cold sandwiches, hot chili con carne, dessert brownies, and cheap beer and wine. Ron and Judy kindled a small oakwood fire in the wide fireplace - not necessary now, but overnight at elevation would be chilly.

Nobody ate a lot. Enough, yes, but... the young cohort felt a definite sexual tension. One beer each, then passing wine around, and then...

And then the fire was fed, blazing, and the clothes came off.

** Act 2: Enduring Truths **

Ron was a bit confused. His head swam. He thought he had maybe drunk a slug or three too many of Red Mountain Pink Chablis. Or maybe Faith had added hashish to her quick-bake dessert brownies. How else to explain where he was and what he was doing. Had the others imbibed too much, too?

Ron stood naked beside the tall bed. His big sister Pam lay naked on her back before him. Her long legs hung splayed over the bedside. His cock sawed in-and-out of her oh-so-wet pussy while he held her inviting hips. Her perfect breasts swayed beautifully with every thrust.

Tony knelt on the opposite side of the bed with his cock buried deep in his doggy-crouched little sister Maria. He held her thighs to steady his loving attack. Her fine breasts swung like fleshy pendulums marking the time.

The young women's mouths were locked together in a ferocious French kiss. Each frigged herself with a free hand. The slap-slap-slap sounds of naked thighs hitting sweaty flesh filled the room. So did moans from the bedroom's other king bed, and from a nearby wood-and-canvas director's chair.

Judy's naked ass occupied the chair. Genevere's kneeling body and dark head occupied the fragrant space between Judy's thighs; her taut hands occupied Judy's breasts. The Heinecke sisters' triad daisychain occupied the other bed.

"Mmmph!" Faith moaned into Hope's pussy.

"Nnnrrrgh" grunted Hope into Ann's vulva.

Ann squealed something or other into Faith's nethers.

Genevere's tongue was rather too occupied to vocalize.

Judy groaned and pushed Genevere's head tighter into her groin.

They were happy.

Ron's cloudy vision shifted from scene to sensuous scene. He felt more intoxicated by incendiary images than by wine. Or hashish.

Tony knee-walked a short way across the bed, pushing his little sister before him, just enough that Maria and Pam could, no, they MUST, suckle their friends' breasts like starving infants. Their brothers' drumbeat thrusts syncopated a bit faster, synced to a new cycle. The slap-slap-slap intensified.

Tony pushed further forward. Now the girls' mouths were at bellies, then navels, then pubes... and then vulvas, a perfect piston-driven 69.

Ron looked down at his girlfriend Maria fiercely mouthing his big sister Pam's precious pussy. He heard Tony's bloated balls hitting Pam's frenzied forehead as she hungrily slurped and tongue-teased intense Maria to bliss. Both girls were moaning constantly, orgasming continuously, sweating heavily, ecstatic.

Tony looked at Ron. "My knees are getting sore. Switch?"

That seemed like a good idea. Ron was tiring of standing. Two cocks pulled out. Two pussies went 'pop'. Two guys exchanged places while their sisters quiveringly 69'd. Two guys moved into position and reinserted piledrivers into pashion pits. Ahhh...

On his knees, Ron moved faster than before, and deeper, his own balls slap-slap-slapping his own sister's forehead as he shoved against his girlfriend Maria's butt, his hands bruisingly gripping her thighs. He saw Pam's eyes peeking wide-open below his thick, straining cock. He saw Tony bunny-fucking Pam while Maria licked at their joining from above.

"Life is good, man!" Tony called. Ron grinned.

The young men reached across the joined girls' bodies and high-fived with a laugh. Then they concentrated on fucking.

Ron felt his surge rising, riptides of semen straining to burst forth. He slowed his pace, then quickened for the final assault. Tony's rhythm slackened too.

"Cum in their mouths!" Tony cried.

He pulled out of Pam's pussy with a 'pop' and shoved his exploding eel into his little sister's marvelous mouth. His torrid torrent streamed down her open throat. "Arrgh!" he grunted, and shot another stream, and another.

Ron felt his eruption approach. After a final shove into her, he slipped from Maria's tunnel of love. Below, his sister's hand pulled his crotch cobra into her gaping gob. Her greedy tongue and lips assailed his spurting spike; her cheeks puffed like a jazz trumpeter's to save every sacred drop of his seed.

Ron was no novice to orgasms, nor to blowjobs. But unloading into his big sister's mouth for the very first time was something really special.

He watched as her cheeks bulged, then pulled in with suction, then bulged again, all the time with her eyes on his, just visible between Maria's smooth spread thighs. The visuals overwhelmed him. He kept on spurting, more, more, oh fuck, oh fuck...

Drained, Ron's hardness diminished only slightly. His sister gently pulled his still-stiff staff from her lips and re-set him into Maria's quivering quim. He saw Tony pull away, slide onto the bed, and roll to his side. Those older guys just can't last, Ron thought. He eased in and out of Maria's mantrap while the girls continued their mutual oral ministrations. He could do this forever!

"Enough already," Maria groaned.

Yes, insatiable Maria had finally had enough. Ron's ruddy rod slipped from her as she rolled off Pam, rolled next to her panting big brother, hugged him, kissed him with her boy-cum- and girl-cum-wetted face, and moaned happily.

"We should have done this a long time ago, Tony," she breathed.

"We did do it a long time ago, remember?" Tony insisted.

Maria blushed. "That was so long ago. I was so young. Oh, Tony..."

Pam slurped Ron's beef again before twisting on the bed. She pulled her not-yet-dead brother into her arms. They sucked face. She felt his non-stop erection press into her flesh. She smiled.

Pam whispered into her brother's ear, "You're not done yet, are you?" She pulled Ron on top of her and spread her legs. "You want more, don't you?" He mechanically raised himself on his elbows. She carefully slid his blind snake into her wetness. He dutifully pushed into her, balls deep. Yeah.

"That's right, baby brother, like that, just like that, ooh..." she cooed.

Ron was fucking his big sister, face to face! The big sister he had known all his life. The big sister he had played, bathed, fought, laughed, cooked, and eaten with. The big sister who had tended his scratches and bruises, and helped with his homework, and flaunted her budding breasts and then her brain-dead boyfriends, and laughed at but helped recover from his fuckups. The big sister who had been gone for so long.

Their lovemaking was a slow, languorous, family exchange. An exchange of their DNA, of their lives together, their spit and sweat, the touches they had withheld for so long; of laughs and shivers, a head-jerk when certain music intruded, and sunburns and lotion at the beach. Their biotic auras.

They breathed in tandem. Their hearts beat in sync. They were joined, forever and ever, amen.

"I've always loved you, you know, you little snot," Pam murmured after their orgasmic finish. "Even when you were insufferable, you were still the best thing in my life." She patted his cheek. "I'm sorry I've been gone, it's just..."

He kissed her into silence. "I should be freaked out, but I'm not. I mean, it's US, you and me, brother and sister... but I've known the Heinecke sisters so I shouldn't be too surprised. Our own flesh and blood is always, the best, always the closest, right?" He kissed her nose. "Right?"

"Sure thing, baby brother," Pam whispered. "The rest of them are all... out there. And we're here, right here." She reached to squeeze his cock. "You grew-up nice. You better stay this way."

They stilled. They heard whispering across the king bed. Tony and Maria were entwined and seemingly having a similar conversation. Genevere and Judy had climbed onto the murmuring-together Heinecke sisters' bed. Whispers dented the room's sex-pheromone-filled quiet. The air was warm, stuffy.

Faith rose from her friendly fivesome.

"Hey guys, it's been fun, but the beds here are pretty crowded. Anybody gonna sleep anytime soon? Maybe we want to pick our places. But I'm not ready to get down yet."

Maria pulled away from Tony's hairy torso and sat up, her splendid Minoan-priestess breasts swaying slightly when she moved. "It's not even midnight yet. How about some Mexican cocoa?"

Judy's head popped up. "Hey Ron, you still got any tequila for the cocoa? And there's some brownies left, right, Faith? I'm good to go for awhile."

The nine slowly abandoned their sex-ruined beds. Probably nobody would stay in this room tonight, not until they changed the sheets.

Sub-groups of two or three staggered in turn to the outside shower for a brief hot clean-up under the smoggy night's ruddy stars and blood-red crescent moon, then dashed back inside from the night's chill.

The now-blazing fire killed any need for clothing inside the cabin.

Hope brewed a pot of blazing cocoa with chili powder, clover honey, raw tequila, and a lump of hashish melted down and stirred in.

"It's ready, guys," Hope called. Faint cheers arose.

Nine naked bodies lounged around the great room is various more-or-less languid poses with steaming cups and light snacks in their hands.

Nine young people chatted about music, and friends, and nature (human and otherwise), and the coming downfall of civilization, and hot sex.

Nine naked bodies squeezed together in various combinations on the sofas and wide chairs and the fuzzy fur throw before the fireplace.

The combinations shifted; lap-sitters changed, and twisted, and settled; tasty kisses passed from face to face; hands stroked, fingers probed; laughs were sweetly smothered. Night drew on: oh-dark-thirty hours. Someone suggested a return to the warm-water rock-pool under the bloody moon. Groans answered. It was bedtime.

They spent the remaining night and most of the following morning three to a bed, each trio in a separate clean bedroom. Chestnut-haired Judy crawled in with darker Ron and Pam. Ebony-skinned Genevere joined Tony and Maria. The blonde Heinecke sisters slept together. All managed to sleep - really!

This promised to be a splendid long weekend. They might even make music!

** Act 3: A Splendid Time **

Bedtime may have seen beds occupied by certain bodies. But their positions shifted in the night. Get up to pee, return to another bed, snore, shift again, get comfortable, et cetera.

Ron woke in mid-morning spooned between his Minoan-priestess girlfriend Maria and her golden-goddess girlfriend Hope. They heard soft noises in the kitchen. Through the open doorway (nobody had closed bedroom doors overnight) Ron saw Faith, Pam, and Tony, the elders of the group, all naked, rustling up breakfast - they must have crawled from the same bed. Coffee fumes wafting through the cabin's still air drew Judy, Ann, and Genevere from their bed, also naked. Ron's bareskin bedmates rolled into him for dragon-mouth morning kisses and erotic squeezes before pushing him from bed, giggling.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers