A Taste of Incest - Honey 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers

"Um, mom, we're all, like..."

"Yes, dear, you're all naked. We expected no less."

The Elliots' impressive Mercedes 300 sedan sat by the carport. Each woman carried a small bag and wore light, loose, tennis-court clothes - which they briskly and unceremoniously proceeded to strip off.

Leafy-tan Muriel Elliot was the most trim and lean of the tight matronly trio. Maria's divine Mediterranean mother Teresa had the lushest body; Ron saw her as a Minoan goddess. The Heinecke girls' sunshine-blonde mom Magdala was just in-between, just right, and so ripe. All the MILFs were stunning.

Ron knew these women. He had fucked them all before, in various orifices.

Teresa Sabbatini was first through the courtyard door.

"Mom!" cried Maria and Tony in unison. The siblings occupied a cushioned beach pad near the pool. Maria sat on her brother's cock in a tantric lotus position, her arms around his neck, her nipples just brushing his forested chest, his hands under her ass.

"Calm down, kids, it's nothing I haven't seen or done before," Teresa cooed.

She sat cross-legged, nude, beside her intertwined children. Her own neat pussy gleamed with excitement. "You look pretty good there." She reached to feel their joining. "Don't let me slow you down." She rubbed her daughter's clitoris at their juncture. "Feel good, baby?"

Maria sighed with closed eyes. "Oh mom, mom..."

Teresa's hand moved to her daughter's breast, then to her son's chest. She pinched his near nipple. He twitched. Maria gasped. Teresa leaned to kiss her son's open mouth. Her tongue burned his lips. He sucked her inside.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes..."

Her mouth moved to her daughter's. Her hands rubbed both her children's backs. Their arms reached to hold her close. She scooted closer. Tony's mouth joined theirs in a three-way kiss.

Maria's hand left her brother's neck to stroke between her mother's legs. Tony's near hand joined her there. Together, they probed their mother's vagina, their own Earthly launching pad. Tony's finger slid inside the sacred portal. Maria's finger brushed her mother's love-button. Teresa twitched and cooed and pushed closer to them.

"Mmmm, Maria, that's good, oh Tony, yes, oh yes..."

Magdala Heinecke and Muriel Elliot emerged naked from the wide doorway during the Sabbatini family show. Muriel had her arm around her daughter Judy; they walked to forlorn Ron's place by the rock pool. Magdala rounded the pool and dipped in next to her daughters.

"Nice cock, as usual," Muriel said, hefting Ron's ramrod. "Pretty wet." She bent and sniffed. "Smells like I interrupted my daughter here." She gave him a slurp. "Yes, that's Judy's work. Mind if I take over?"

She swallowed his wriggling pole till her kips kissed his pubes, then moved back and out. "We need more space. Come over here."

Muriel tugged Ron's and Judy's hands and led them to a nearby cushioned beach pad. She gently shoved Ron. "On your back, mister." She hunched between his spread legs and licked his cock again. "Oh yeah, not bad. Don't you have something to do, girl?" she asked Judy before polishing his knob again. The tan lines on her shapely butt wiggled with enthusiasm.

Judy took the hint and straddled Ron's head. Her vibrant vulva dropped to his questing tongue. His hands stroked her silky thighs, slid up her softly heaving torso, and cupped her heavenly breasts. Oh fuck, this was great! The mother blowing him; the daughter riding his tongue; fucking Heaven!

Yes, heaven - until Muriel's mouth left his meatstick. What?

But then he felt his bouncy girlfriend's trim mother impale herself on his battering-ram, his cock smoothly sliding up into her depths, her hands on his torso to brace herself and work up and down, up and down, oh fuck, oh fuck.

Her hands covered his on her daughter's breasts. He moved to support Muriel's mature boobs. He felt the mother and daughter lean together. He sensed Muriel nibbling Judy's neck. He almost came right then. But no - control, he must maintain control, yes. He willed himself deeper into the multigenerational muffs. Control...

Magdala did nothing as sexual with her daughters at first but merely sat with them, watching the shows. They soon gathered Genevere to soak with them. Whispered comments and quiet laughs were shared. Limbs were carressed. Kisses blew by.

"Mrs Elliot sure looks pretty like that." Ann was barely audible. "And Judy sure looks happy." The young blonde idly stroked Genevere's dark legs.

"I bet Ron is happiest of all." The black girl's soft reply tickled Ann's ear.

Bodies shifted after some minutes.

Judy rose from Ron's mouth. She turned to face and kiss and fondle her mother, and dropped to Ron's tongue again, and moaned. Ron's hands moved across their inspiring bodies. His hips pushed up as Muriel's hips pushed down. His tongue circled and probed Judy's clit. All was well.

The Sabbatinis had settled further. Teresa's strong, shapely legs waved skyward as Tony fucked deeply into his mother. He sucked his sister's terrific tits while she rode her mother's tongue, first one boob, then the other, and back, and again. His down-reaching hands held his mother's breasts, the fountains of life he and his sister had suckled in their infancy.

He felt Teresa's vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing his galloping manhood like a clenching fist.

Motherfucker! How long could he last?

Not long.

Tony came! His burning sperm sprayed deep into the very womb that had birthed him a lifetime ago. Coals to Newcastle... His mother's body shook violently in response, nearly throwing her daughter from her face.

"Oh fuck, mom! Oh fuck! Oh god!" Maria shouted her own climax. Her brother's teeth biting her nipple drove her even further. "Holy shit..."

Nearby, Muriel quivered, quaked, and spasmed atop Ron's candy stick, and shouted into her daughter's mouth. Judy yelled back; her clit could take no more of Ron's lingual abuse. She fell off him and twisted to kiss his face, drenched in her vaginal juices, her own flavors. Muriel leaned over Ron's chest and joined her girl, covering his face with kisses. He nearly smothered.

The watchers in the rock pool had not remained inactive.

Genevere leaned back into Ann's naked body, dark hands stroking light thighs underwater while pale hands smoothed ebony breasts and tight abs. Beside them, Pam's hands moved over them both. Their six eyes followed the family interactions on the cushioned pads.

Other eyes focused elsewhere, if at all. Magdala's eyes were closed; her older daughters, with eyes only for their mother and each other, suckled gently on her mature breasts as they had for so long. The girls' fingers moved softly but insistently around and through their mother's labia, eased around her demanding clitoris, smudged along her inner thighs, tickled her taint, teased and taunted her sensitive rosebud...

Faith and Hope's eyes caught each other and passed a silent message. They smiled conspiratorially. Faith nodded her head slightly, and again, and... on the third nod, Faith's forefinger delved deep into her mother's depths and her thumb pressed the maternal clit while Hope's fuckfinger slid firmly into Magdala's backdoor. Cowabunga!

Magdala's scream echoed off the canyon walls. Evergreen boughs shook. Ravens fluttered aloft from the treetops. Dislodged pebbles rolled down a steep slope. A gauge in a nearby weather station twitched.

Nice way to start an afternoon, yes?

*****

The day was still young.

All the fucking, sucking, slurping, fingering, and screaming had produced torrents of sweat and other secretions. No dildos, strapons, restraints, or other toys had been needed for assistance.

"I think we need to take a break," Muriel said. Nobody argued.

Twelve spent fuckers staggered to the outdoor shower in ragged clumps; whoever was there scrubbed and rubbed whoever approached. Twelve satiated bodies were cleaned and kissed and cleaned again. Towels went unused; a few minutes in the high, piney atmosphere nicely wind-dried them.

Ponytailed and bundled hair was finger-combed and shaken out to dry airily while cooling the wearer's bare shoulders. Nobody bothered to dress.

"You kids have lunch yet?" Muriel asked. "We brought pizzas. Judy, go turn on the oven to 500; we need them hot. I bet you've drunk most of the beer already, that cheap stuff, right? We have a few cases of cold Anchor Steam in the Merc's trunk. The pizzas and a nice antipasto tray are in there too. Hey, Ron, be a love - the keys are next to my purse on the kitchen counter. You and Tony can haul everything in, okay?"

Muriel looked at Magdala's daughters. "You girls can put the table together; paper plates will do. Don't forget chili seeds and grated parmesan, too."

Her gaze moved on. "Maria, you have nice musical taste. You've been here before; you know where the cassette changer is. Drop a few good tapes in there for us. Pam and Jenny, I'm sure you'll find something to do."

Tasks were assigned. Muriel possessed a commanding presence, indeed.

Pizza and beer went down nicely. The naked eaters clustered on both sides of the long oak table. Some fed themselves; some fed others; all drank their own beer, and stroked and tickled their neighbors, and laughed and gossiped, and sang along with the lilting music.

"Uh, mom, are you planning to stay tonight?" Judy asked.

Teresa answered for Muriel. "No, we're just here for the afternoon." She looked at Judy and her own children. "Your fathers will be waiting for us and we don't want to be out too late." The Heinecke girls had no dad waiting; theirs had abandoned them long before.

Magdala took up the answer. "We just wanted to get away from town for a few hours, get up here and see how you all were doing - WHAT you all were doing." She grinned. "We had a pretty good idea. Maybe we can have some more fun before we have to leave, okay?"

Her smile turned sultry. "Mmmm, lunch has me kind of dozy. Think I'll take a nap. Anyone want to join me?" She headed for the front bedroom.

The boys were spit-roasting the blonde bombshell shortly thereafter, Tony in front, Ron behind, moving in an elegant syncopation, her tits swinging, her butt slapping against Ron's insistent thighs. Then it was Muriel's turn, her best friend's son's cherry-splitter deep inside her well-lubed love tunnel, her daughter's boyfriend's blue-veined piccolo playing a tune in her merry mouth.

Teresa demanded a triple-penetration before napping.

"I don't think we've done this before, kids. Maria, go lube my ass and the strapon, yeah, the blue double-ended one. Ron, lay on your back with your head by the edge of the bed, yes, just like that."

She lay beside Ron and sucked him to steel-rod rigor, then climbed on him and eased her vagina down until he was totally sheathed in her holy grail. She leaned forward, her breasts against his chest, thighs wide, her backside open for access.

"Oooh, nice. Maria, push that Vaseline all the way in, yeah. Ahhh. Use a couple more fingers there. Oooh. Now get on me and... oh god, that dildo feels so good. Oh god! Tony, get your fat cock over here. Now!"

Teresa finally stopped talking when her hairy son's thick gizzard-tickler filled her mad mouth. She braced herself above Ron. He moved his head to slurpily suckle her hanging hooters. He held her hips for stability.

Teresa's daughter set the pace, poised against her mother's tensed back, sliding the curved strapon in and out of her mother's brown buttonhole. Her own vagina was filled; her own clit was pressed. Oh god, oh god...

Ron felt the strapon pressing against his cock through the thin skin layer separating Teresa's rectum and vagina. He had little to do except lay there and enjoy it. And continue sucking and steadying her, naturally. The sublime sensations drove him near another brink. He hardly noticed Tony's thick-haired thighs straining behind his head, Tony's mother's hands gripping her son's clenching buns while he furiously fucked her face.

Teresa pulled her son's skin flute from her lips.

"Tony, I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your seed. Ron, I want you to cum in my pussy, fill me up, blast me, drown me. Maria, I want you to cum for me on that double-header. Work yourself in there, girl. I want to hear you scream. C'mon, get going!" She sucked Tony again, harder.

Maria fucked her mother's ass and her own pussy faster, harder, deeper, relentless. Ron bucked his hips up to synchronize with the girl's strokes. Tony face-fucked his mother with loving cruelty.

The term 'airtight' had not yet been coined. Too bad.

Ron came first. Maria's strapon felt like it was directly on his dick. The pressure built up; his balls boiled; his magma erupted. "Oh shit," he grunted, and bit down on Teresa's nipple while he squirted molten love deep into her.

Teresa came next. Maria's motions and Ron's eruption savaged her to the core. "Mmmmph," she groaned, taking her son's cock down her throat. Her nethers were on fire. He mouth was ravaged.

Tony came next. "Uhhhh..." he groaned, unloading a bucketload of baby custard down his mother's gaping gullet. She slurped him desperately, unwilling to let a single sperm go to waste. Her hands on his ass pulled him closer; his hands on her head pressed her to his groin.

Maria came last. Her mother's orgasmic shaking vibrated the double-ended strapon against the girl's clit. A wave of joy surfaced within her. She fell forward, the toy at its deepest within them both, and banshee-screamed.

The assemblage slowly came apart.

Maria fell aside; her dildo left her mother's winking rosebud with a now-familiar 'pop'. Teresa pulled off Ron's cock with another wet 'pop'; her mouth regretfully left her son's drained lizard. Tony fell onto the bed beside the others. All lay on their backs, winded, limp, flat, except Maria's erect strapon pointing obscenely skyward.

"I think it's really naptime now," Teresa whispered.

Her eyes closed. And re-opened when the bystanders applauded.

"Oh, shut up and go away," Teresa croaked. "I've had it for now."

*****

A couple hours of siesta. Pam curled up with her spent brother. Teresa curled up with her spent son and daughter. Others curled up with whomever, wherever. The sun passed its zenith. Ravens caw-cawed in the distance.

Refreshed naked bodies stumbled out to the rock pool again. Non-exhausted naked bodies embraced, and intertwined, and got loving and nasty.

Especially the long-separated siblings. They took to bed.

Revived, Tony and Maria and Ron and Pam re-ran their first-night double-sibling foursome. Tony, old at almost twenty-two, could not recharge as fast as Ron; his erection seemed to last forever. The girls did not seem to mind.

The girls flipped for this session. Maria lay on her back, her big brother between her spread legs. Pam crouched abover her, her little brother on his knees, doggy-fucking her. The girls' tongues tangled and squealed. Then, to breast-worship. Then, Ron pushed them into the terminal 69. Yes, the guys swapped positions again, and fucked the other's sister, and high-fived, and came in their own sisters' mouths. No need to change a good game plan.

Outside, the Elliots and Heineckes, and Genevere and Teresa, played mouth and hand games in and around the rock pool. Mothers and daughters and sisters and friends, lifting and loving each other, amen.

The sun sank below the mountain crest. Dusk approached. The mothers rose, grumbling, and hit the shower, laughing, before hugging all the naked bodies and dressing to leave.

"You don't want to help us finish the pizza and beer?" Maria asked her mother, her arms wrapped around her sturdy brother, both skyclad.

"We've had enough of that, dear. We'll stop for dinner at Vicente's on the way back. That'll be a nice ending to our 'girls day out'." Teresa smiled. "They make better cocktails than what we have on hand here, too."

Muriel had briefly but soundly inspected the family retreat. "You're treating the place well, kids. Keep it up. Judy, don't let anyone burn it down, okay?"

Judy bristled. "Mom...", she groaned.

Muriel patted her daughter's bare breast. "Lighten up. You're doing great." She lightly kissed Judy's nipple and then her lips. "I'm proud of you."

Magdala surveyed her three nude daughters, looking much as she did half a lifetime ago. She knew her exercises and diet made her seem not much older than them. "Don't get home too late tomorrow. School starts early Tuesday."

Teresa had final words for her kids. "Don't do anything I wouldn't. That's not much, but... and your father will never know." She winked. "Be good."

Enlightened, liberated mothers of trustworthy young adults are still mothers, still see them with motherly eyes, still give them motherly orders. Maybe evolution has something to do with that?

Twilight time. The murky moon peeked over the mighty mountain crest. The mothers rumbled away in Dr Ted's Mercedes. The kids relaxed.

"Hey now, they're gone!" Ann yelled. "Got any hashish left?"

Her eight unclothed friends all laughed. Somebody dragged the leftover pizza and remaining premium beer out to the warm rock pool. Somebody produced a small pipe, a lighter, and a chunk of Lebanese blond. Somebody sang. Beer and pizza and pipe (and a plastic harmonica) were passed among the pool skinny-dippers. Hands not occupied with eating and drinking and puffing etc. stayed busy fondling their neighbors.

Sure, they all studied music. They were keen students of human anatomy, too. Music and sex. What could be better?

*****

The post-prandial orgy went about as you might expect. Ron and Tony were very popular; recent cums meant their following erections were long-lasting.

The nine quickly got the front bedroom filthy again. Ron and Tony were laid out top-and-center in each of the two king beds. Women came to sit on their cocks and tongues. The guys need merely sit there and wiggle.

Pam and Maria blew their brothers to tungsten-sharp hardness. And beyond.

"Sweet Jesus, Pam, stop that now, you're killing me!"

Pam smiled, swallowed, and sucked her baby brother to stiffness again.

"There, you should last a while now, kid. Get ready for fun."

A steady stream of pussy. His sister Pam on Ron's tongue while Hope rode his cock. Then Hope moved to Tony's face, Pam moved to her brother's cock, and Genevere darkened his tongue. Then Genevere on his cock and Maria on his mouth. Then Ron tasted sweet Faith, and hot Judy, and Ann's subtle honey, and his sister Pam again, and dark Genevere, and, and, and...

When the women were all satiated, the guys were finally allowed to cum into their sisters' worn and happy honeypots. Each rode their brother like Annie fucking Oakley, cowgirls in the sand, screamers in the night, swinging in the saddle. The men filled their sisters with everlasting love. Holy fuck!

They did sleep. The usual bed-swapping happened overnight, but Pam and Ron tended to stay together, as did Tony and Maria. The siblings' time was not infinite. This could be their last night till who knew when?

** Act 5: Moving On **

Monday morning. Finale of the long weekend. The last day of fun.

The sun was high when the survivors crawled into daylight. Pam assembled breakfast burritos to wash down their tequila-laced mocha. Tired young bodies lounged in the warm rock pool, unknotting muscles, loosening ligaments, soaking bruises and scratches. More casual fucking, sucking, slurping, fingering, et fucking cetera. More singing in the sunshine.

But hanging around the pool and courtyard all day, every day, was getting rather boring.

"Anybody want to take a ride up the canyon on my borrowed 'cycle? I could fit someone behind me and someone in the sidecar. Maybe two in the sidecar if someone doesn't mind sitting in a lap." Tony's offer was enticing.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
928 Followers