A Taste of Incest - Honey 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just how big is that sidecar?" Faith asked.

"Plenty of legroom, and the seat cushion's pretty comfortable."

"Long enough for Ron's legs?" Faith looked at Ron. "I heard about that game you guys played on your drive up in the Vee-Dub, girls sitting on your cock, with the bumpy road doing a vibrator thing. Think we could try that with the 'cycle? Is your dick up to that or are you too wiped out?"

Hope perked up. "Hey, maybe we could ride Tony's dick too while he's driving. I could sit my butt on the gas tank and sort of s-l-i-d-e right down onto him..."

Tony shook his head. "That's mighty tempting, babe, but not on a public road, not with rangers and deputies patrolling. I'm not going down for lewd and lascivious. And I can't let anyone else drive - it's my responsibility. But yeah, there's enough legroom. Now, if Ron just had his shorts down and whoever was sitting on him had her skirt up and covering the action, so they're not too obvious, then yeah, we could probably get away with it."

Maria pulled her boyfriend out of the water. "On your back, Ron. Gonna get you ready to ride." She rolled into a 69 atop him. Her tongue and tart taste had him stiff very, very quickly.

She rolled off him. "Okay, let's get dressed, just enough. I get the first ride."

Judy piped up. "I want to ride pillion on the first run, okay? You will do runs for all of us who want to go, right?" She teasingly blinked at Tony.

Tony rolled his dark eyes. "Yeah, it's not too many miles till the road goes to shit. I can run up and back there a few times. Anybody have spare gas?"

Faith nodded. "Got a gallon can in the Mini."

Maria fisted Ron's cock and pinched a nipple. "Alright already, let's go. Quit wasting time!"

Tony, Judy, and Ron donned shorts and tees and sandals. Maria slipped a tee over a short skirt - no panties, of course. And no bras anywhere.

The nine headed for the carport. Those not riding did not bother dressing.

Ron sat in the sidecar and pulled his baggies down. Maria climbed in on top of him and pulled her skirt up, pushing her butt and pussy into his face before scooting balls-deep onto his erection. "Oooh, nice..." she gasped. Ron grunted and slid his hands up under her tee to grasp her snuggly breasts.

Tony mounted his seat. Judy climbed behind him and pressed her thinly-covered bouncy boobs into his back. "Let's roll!" she shouted.

Judy hopped off to open and close the gate. The 'cycle roared off up-canyon into a cool breeze.

Bumpy pavement turned into bumpier gravel. Maria's constant mantra of "oh god oh fuck oh shit oh god oh fuck..." turned into "OH GOD OH FUCK OH SHIT OH GOD OH FUCK OH OH..." and finally to "oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhh..." when the gravel got gnarly. Judy positioned her pelvis so her clitoris was directly stimulated through her shorts' thin fabric through the contoured seat by the machine's vibrations. She only produced a long, low, steady moan.

The run to road's-end and back took about a half hour. The girls experienced almost continuous orgasmic joy en-route. They returned dusty, sweaty, and quite happy.

Faith and Genevere met then in the carport. Genevere was barely decent in just her thin sundress. Faith wore only a tee and sandals and nothing else - and not a long tee, either.

"Hey Maria, can I borrow your skirt?"

Maria peeled it down her toned legs and tossed it to Faith. Her Mediterranean muff glistened in the sunshine.

"Wear it in good health, girl. This is just the most fucking fun!" She leaned into the sidecar and gave Ron's loaded cock a thank-you slurp. "Stay hard, guy!"

"Hard is as hard does, baby," Ron said. He stroked himself softly, awaiting the next juicy pussy. Staying hard was not so hard, heh heh.

Judy firmly kissed Tony's mouth thanks-a-lot, as firm as her squeeze on his cock. "Reward for you later, stud," she promised.

Faith straddled Ron, stuck her butt in his face, moved down to impale herself, and settled with a sigh. Ron gently diddled her nipples as Genevere climbed behind Tony and positioned herself for bare-crotch pleasure. "Hit the road!"

More near-continuous female orgasms. More dust, sweat, and happiness.

Hope rode Ron's cock and Ann rode panty-less pillion on the next run. For the next, Pam dropped squishily onto her little brother in the sidecar while Maria squeezed bare-beavered behind her big brother. They worked through the other combinations: Judy on Ron and Faith behind Tony; then Genevere riding the candy cane and Hope riding pillion; and finally Ann on the cock and Pam on the seat.

Seven runs; three-and-a-half hours of filthy fun. Tony felt about to explode; Ron was almost beyond frustration, blue-balled nearly to death. Poor baby...

When the rides ended it was time for thorough showering, and no clothes, and a sandwich-and-beer late lunch. And then it was reward time.

Six girls took firm turns slobbering on Tony's meatstick and scrotum, shoving tongues down his throat, nipping his nipples, happily extracting his steamy seed, and hardening him again for further play. His little sister Maria insisted on tasting every cumshot, either directly from the source, or slurping it from the mouth or hands or boobs of its recipient. Yes, Tony was well rewarded.

One girl had another target in mind on another bed.

Pam pulled her brother to her. She held him close.

"Ronny. Kiss me. Hold me. Love me. Fuck me."

She rolled him atop her and spread her legs.

"Fill me. Use me. Take me. Fuck me."

Ron penetrated his big sister fully. She wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. Their taut tongues danced the ancient pas de deux of their species. Their loins moved together. He braced himself on his elbows and moved in mating motions: in, out, short, long, shallow, deep, faster, slower, faster again, harder, harder, and faster yet, till they shouted their shared climax down the other's throat, lips locked, all muscles strained, all fluids and energy drained... and nothing but human husks remained.

The bed was a mess again. No problem.

Still holding together tightly, his cock still locked inside his big sister, they sweatily rolled onto their sides. Their eyes were open, staring. Pam blinked. A tear dribbled down her cheek. Ron gently licked away the salty pearl.

"I've gotta go home tonight, Pammy. Where are you staying? How much longer will you be around? Do Mom or Dad know you're here?"

A head shake, and another tear.

"I just can't deal with Dad and Josephine right now, or Mom and the girls and the jerks, especially not them. The whole family situation here is just too weird, too much stress. It's fucked. I'm not sure how long Tony and I can stay. Probably till the protest breaks and the campus re-opens - soon as we hear about that, we'll hop a Greyhound back. Till then we're at the only safe place nearby, with Magdala and her girls. You know I sort of 'mentored' Faith in Glee Club, right? And I know Magdala won't mind having Tony in her bed for a night or three."

Ron had an idea.

"I have an idea. Dad's probably doing Josephine at the apartment right now. He won't mind having me gone another night. I'll call him, tell him I'm doing a Music Club sleepover somewhere, maybe at the Elliots. I can stay with you at the Heineckes tonight. I've got my books with me so it'll be easy to get to school on time."

Pam nodded. "That sounds like a plan. Do you visit the Elliots a lot? You think they'll let you stay?"

"I'm at Judy's most afternoons after school. Some of the Heinecke girls are usually there, and sometimes Magdala. Err, we fuck a lot, y'know. Muriel too. I don't think there's a hassle. I can stay away from Dad's till you and Tony leave. Dad won't really miss me, and I won't have to eat his awful cooking."

"Yeah, you can eat me instead," his big sister taunted. "Want to start now?"

"Let's clean up first. Then I'll eat you raw. Rah, rah, rah!"

Pam giggled and pinched her little brother's nose.

"How does a wet dog smell if you cut off his nose?" she teased.

"He smells awful!" was his laughing reply. That was an old joke for them.

They crawled to the indoor shower and scrubbed. Tony's suck-n-fuck-fest had wound down by now. Most of the participants were coherent.

Calls were made. Approvals were given. Arrangements were finalized. Yes, Magdala would be happy to host the kids - Pam and Ron could have the guest room and a cover story for as long as they needed. Maria and Tony would share Magdala's bed. Yeah, Tony had father issues - he wasn't going home either. Faith, Hope, and Ann had their own shared bed. They invited Genevere to sleepover- the bed was big enough.

The pussy party would move from the cabin to Vishnu Hills. Groovy!

Bill Carson seemed glad to have his son out of the apartment a bit longer.

"You'll be staying at the Elliots, then? You're really getting close to that girl, Judy, isn't she? The dentist's daughter?"

"We're pretty good friends. I'm not sure how serious yet, but who knows? Anyway, they have a big place with lots of room and they don't mind me and some other Music Club kids practicing and crashing there. We might be there for a few nights."

Ron almost saw his dad's ears prick up.

"More than one night? They're okay with that? When are you coming home?"

"I don't know yet. We have a few practice sessions in mind. Oh, I'll hit the apartment after school, get some more clothes and books, stuff like that."

"Okay. Be sure to let me know where you are. And be sure to be at my brother's shop next weekend. You need the job."

"Sure do, Dad. Thanks. I'll be good."

Yes, Ron's life was pretty good right now.

But remember what Bertolt Brecht said: "The man who laughs has not yet been told the terrible news."

Not The End.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2016. Stay tuned for more A TASTE OF INCEST tales. If you like this, join the 1% and VOTE!