A Taste of Incest - Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith, Hope, Ann and Judy sprawled naked in Judy's bed. Judy lay on her back, her legs and arms splayed wide, knees raised. Faith reposed between Judy's firm thighs and languidly licked her fluffy pussy. Hope and Ann stretched on either side of Judy, mouthing her breasts, licking and kissing, gently kneading. The three long blonde sisters stroked Judy's extended body.

Judy was writhing and moaning. Ron was fascinated.

Faith looked up. "Ron, my sisters and I have a couple rules. No cocks go into our pussies or assholes, and we don't lick each other there either. Anything else goes, pretty much." She gave Judy a loud slurp.

Faith abandoned Judy's vulva and rolled to the side. Her place was taken by Ann, who tongued and slurped in new patterns, deeper, faster. Judy shivered.

Hope leaned over Judy's head from behind. Their mouths joined and moaned. Hope moved further, her lips on Judy's left breast, and Judy's on hers. They suckled. And groaned loudly into each other's breasts. Their fingers interlocked. Time paused.

Hope slid down further. She brought her crotch to Judy's face, bent herself over in a 69 position, and joined Ann in pleasuring Judy's pussy.

Faith pulled Ron to the other side of of the king bed.

"Show me what you've learned about eating a girl," she said, opening herself wide to him. He demonstrated to the best of his ability, with lips and tongue and fingers and nose. Faith yelled happily.

Judy pulled herself away from Hope and Ann and moved toward Faith and Ron, saying, "Hey, make room for me in there."

Judy positioned herself, wrapped her legs around Faith's head, and swallowed Ron's cock. He kept his mouth on Faith's spicy pussy. They throbbed together in a triad daisychain. They all became very happy. They all spasmed at about the same time.

Ron's eruption blasted into Judy, filling her cheeks, leaking out her lips. She thought: Holy fuck! What a mouthful! She swallowed what she could.

They fell apart. Ron flopped onto his back. The three heard grunting and looked over at sisters Hope and Ann. The blondes were locked in a sensuous 69, rocking and pulsing, fingers and tongues playing loving tunes and heartfelt harmonies.

At the sight, Ron's hardon revived and pointing skyward. Judy hyperventilated.

Faith growled, then sighed and shrugged.

"Well, so much for the rules," the oldest sister said. She sat up, straddled his hips, and lowered herself onto his stiffened joystick. "But don't you *dare* cum inside me! Not unless... oooh... not unless... oh fuck... ahhh..."

Faith rode Ron methodically, mercilessly. Indeed, Ron did not cum inside her. Judy pulled them apart and sucked him dry just in time. Yes, she REALLY liked his taste.

But Ron and the sisters broke that rule later. So much for rules...

They eventually rolled slightly apart, then sprawled abed, muttering, sweating, fondling, kissing. Ron snuggled with Faith. The younger girls cuddled together.

"Wow, that was great! You all are great!"

"You're not so bad yourself, guy, once you've been trained," Hope giggled.

"Yeah," Judy chimed in, "all you need is, oh I dunno... dedication, yeah, that's it, just be dedicated to me, to us, especially to me."

"You think I'd give this up? You think I'm a brain-dead spad(*), too dumb to know a good thing when it bites his dick? I'm YOURS! Do whatever you want with me!"

[* Spad: Local slang for an inmate at the Pacific Colony (asylum for the severely mentally deficient) in Spadra, east of Los Angeles. A retard.]

Hope's eyes cast an evil glint. "A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G, Ronnie? You mean that?"

The sisters had practiced tying each other up and torturing with tickles and teases. Maybe they could have that sort of fun with Ron, too. Schemes boiled-up behind their eyeballs. The room's atmosphere was charged with electric tension.

Judy broke the ominous mood. "Hey, he's my guy! Don't hurt him! Don't scare him off!" She poked a finger at Hope. "And DON'T try that rope-and-feathers trick! Not yet, anyway."

Ron looked at Faith. "Uh, can you tell me, how did you gals start, um, having sex with each other? And, do I dare ask -- why me? It's not like we were close before, or anything."

Faith stroked his cock. He threatened to revive again. She gave his dickhead a little kiss and faced him.

"Why? You mean besides that you're a good guy, and you're hung like a horse, and now you know how to use your cock and tongue and fingers? And that we've known you about all our lives, and you're Judy's friend, and we can trust you? And that you let us measure you and play with you? Besides all that?"

Ron nodded. "Yeah sure, besides that, I mean."

"Well, it's about Dwight. You stood up to him for us. You kicked his ass. For us!"

Hope picked up the thread. "Yeah, back when we were kids, you and Ann were, like, in sixth grade or around there? Remember that?"

Yes, he remembered. That WAS back in sixth grade. The Heineckes lived across a quiet street from him in a comfortable suburban development. A big public-school bully, Dwight, picked an afternoon to stand in front of their house and shout that they were shit-eating catlickers, they were gonna be priest-fucking nuns, crap like that. Ron heard him and ran across the road to shut him up. They tussled.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Well, I didn't actually kick his *ass*. He shoved me down and jumped on me, and my feet sort of got in the way of his nuts. I ruptured him, a complete accident, that's all."

The girls wailed with laughter. Faith kissed his cock again.

Dwight went on to be a BMOC (Big Meat On Campus), a football jock, and still an arrogant bully. But he had to consciously keep his voice in low growling range. He normally tended to squeak. Something about damaged testicles... and he hated Ron with a fury. Ron avoided the football jocks.

"So that's the big thing, Ron. You're a good guy. You didn't care that we didn't go to school or church or clubs or games or anything together. You didn't care that Dwight could hurt you then or later. You just did the right thing. You're great!"

Ron blushed. "Okay, but enough about me. What about you? All the sex?"

"Sometimes we all had to sleep in the same bed, like when family came to visit for weeks," Ann explained. "We were used to sharing clothes and showering together. We were in bed without pajamas on hot nights. So we talked, and we started touching, and practiced kissing, and one thing led to another, and... it just seemed natural."

Judy rolled to Ron's side. She gently took his cock from Faith's grasp and held on. She looked at Faith, silently asking for permission to talk. Faith nodded slightly.

"My folks got me into the glee club. That's where I met the girls. Faith was, like, our section leader, when we found we could sing tight -- our voices just fit together like fingers in a mitten. We practiced together after glee club meetings, here at my home, and at theirs." She stroked his cock, as if reminding herself.

"And sometimes it was easier for me to just sleep over. So, I shared their bed, their beds. And when you got a few people in bed, you talk and cuddle and share... and they shared themselves... and we've been tight ever since."

Ron looked at Judy, and at Ann. He could almost read them.

Judy and Ann both felt... well, not tense exactly, but not totally relaxed, either. A bit of guilt. They were the youngest and newest in their socially-unacceptable club. They'd had the least time to process the taboo-breaking, the least time to accept themselves as liking both cocks and cunts.

The older girls were more experienced, more comfortable inside their own skins.

Faith prodded Hope. "Too much talk. Not enough tongue. Get over here!"

Hope rolled into her older sister, embraced her breast-to-breast, kissed her mouth, her neck, her shoulders, pushing Faith down on her back. Hope scooted between Faith's firm thighs, kissed a path down her legs and back, then nuzzled her vulva.

"Oh damn, sis, you smell good!" She licked slowly, in and down and around, then probed her tongue deep into Faith's center. "Taste damn good, too! Not quite like Ann, sure not like Judy. Mmmm, gotta have some more!"

Hope's tongue swirled and danced and dove. Faith groaned appreciatively.

Ann watched her sisters' loving lustful connection. She felt her pulse race, her skin redden, her pussy moisten. She knew she had to be there too.

Ann moved to Faith's side, leaned over her, kissed her breasts and her moaning mouth, while Hope continued to drive her onward, wriggling between her legs.

Faith, writhing under the oral assault, held her youngest sister's face. "Yes," she gasped to Ann.

Ann stretched her long legs across Faith's tanned torso. On her knees, she straddled Faith's honey head. Faith grimaced with pleasure. She reached up to hold Ann's soft breasts, so like her own. She pulled her little sister down.

Hope's tongue caressed Faith's pussy. With wide-open eyes, she watched from behind as Ann's descended onto Faith's mouth. She saw Faith's tongue extend to touch Ann's engorged labia. Ann’s pink rosebud winked at her.

Faith became a conduit of love. Her tongue, an extension of Hope's. Her pussy, an extension of Ann's. The three sisters merged into a loving chain, a chain of flesh and emotion, of past and present and future. Sisters, all the way. A taste of honey.

Ron and Judy almost felt left out.

"Look at them," Judy whispered.

Ron rolled Judy onto her knees and pulled her butt up into the air. He knelt behind her, aimed his cock at her wet pussy, and slid in smoothly, fully -- and then stopped. They groaned softly.

"They have something special. Something of their own. Something that's only theirs," Ron whispered back. "But we have something special, too." He slowly pulled out, and pushed back in, and stopped again. They moaned in unison. "You have me, and I have you."

And the sisters had each other.

*****

The Heinecke girls had slept together for years. Their eminently practical mother made the most of her husband's abandonment. She installed the girls together on the king bed in the master bedroom. She took a smaller room for herself, another as her workshop, another as an office. No need to spend money on extra beds or furniture!

The sisters were not shy, not at home. Outside, they were sweet demure schoolgirls, properly uniformed to Newman High standards. Inside, they were comfortable. Comfortable with their bodies. Too many teenage girls absorbed media messages of self-loathing -- You're ugly! Buy this! Fix yourself! All it takes is money!

Mrs Heinecke taught her daughters to resist against such propaganda.

"It's a persuasion game, girls. They play their game, try to take your money and your minds. They lie, to break you down, to make you do what THEY want, not what's right. Whatever they say, you just ask, 'What's in it for them?' They're not doing you any favors. Ignore their crap. Be yourselves."

The girls learned. And they learned about their bodies, and pleasure. But with limits. Limits that had just become obsolete.

*****

Ron and Judy fucked, and changed positions, and fucked again, and again. And watched the sisters.

Hope sprawled on her back. Her sisters' heads were side-by-side between her thighs, alternately licking and probing and sucking. Hope twisted her own nipples, and groaned, and writhed. Her body was a wave of fire and frenzy.

The sisters sucked, and prodded, and changed positions, and continued sucking and fingering and moaning. They did not pay attention to Ron and Judy for a while. They were busy. The were communing.

The sisters fell apart.

"Holy shit, that was great!" Ann breathed. She looked at Judy and Ron. "Hey, c'mere, we're not done with you yet!"

They all came back together. They shifted into varied patterns of twosomes and threesomes and moresomes. The five-way daisychain was clumsy and uncomfortable, but exciting while it lasted.

Ah, Hope thought, this is fun -- we should have done this before. Faith and Ann held similar realizations.

Now Ann lay spreadeagled, with Hope languidly licking her labia while Faith sat on her face and wiggled. Ron mouthed Ann's right breast; Judy was at her left melon; all hands wandered across a smooth dreamland of flesh.

Now Hope was doggy-crouching on the bed. Ron knelt behind her, feeding his cock in-and-out, slowly, firmly. Judy knelt beside him, kissing him, touching him. Hope's mouth was between Faith's inner thighs. Ann leaned over Faith's head; their mouths were on each other's breasts.

Now Ron and Faith were missionary-fucking, and watching the next triad daisychain, Judy eating Ann eating Hope eating Judy.

Every tongue worked every gonad. Every vagina and most mouths were penis-penetrated. (Ron could not suck himself, alas.) That rule about not ejaculating in the sisters? Forget it! Every combination was tried, today and on following days -- a season of young lust, and trust. An eternal now.

Judy's alarm rang.

"Oh jeez guys, it's getting late, Mom'll be back soon, we gotta clean up and get dressed... oh fuck Hope, stop that now, we GOTTA get moving! Oh fuck..."

They dashed into showers and into their clothes. Everyone looked and smelled innocent again, like ginger and honey and lemons -- and just in time! Everything seemed and sounded normal. The girls sang their glee-club songs. Ron accompanied on guitar. Judy's mother brought up fresh servings of cookies and lemonade.

They gathered regularly at Judy's. Ron fucked everybody. Everybody slurped and fingered everybody. The orgasms just kept on coming.

That is how the rest of the semester went. Lots of sex. Lots of rule-breaking.

*****

Alas, the universe follows its own rules. There's the Rule of Entropy: everything put together, sooner or later falls apart. The Heinecke sisters just grew closer. [See RON'S JOURNAL 06 for that tale.] But Ron and Judy fell apart. Not of their own accord -- Ron was dragged away. [See A TASTE OF INCEST - A TASTE OF JASMINE for the follow-up.] Oh, the tragedy!

Is there not another rule, that young love is always tragic? If not, there should be.

Not The End.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2014. Keep your eyes peeled for more standalone A TASTE OF INCEST tales -- some adapted, some new, none depending on their predecessors -- but go ahead, read them anyway. If you like this, VOTE!

And don't miss THE BOOK OF RUTH and the BLACK & WHITE stories.

12