A Taste of Incest - Kumquat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

Why scream and writhe? Because the sisters were applying feathers to her flesh. They gently, torturously, tickled her feet and underarms and groin and face. 'Lina sat near her head and occasionally blew something into her nose. Corlis struggled even more violently but to no avail; she was trapped.

'Lina saw me, smiled, shushed me with a finger on her lips, and beckoned me forward. I rounded the hedge on little cat feet. 'Lissa looked up from her feather-work and gestured to me. I dropped my sneakers and clothes and moved onto the blankets.

'Lina blew more of whatever it was into dark nostrils. Corliss gasped and squirmed. 'Lina patted her forehead.

"It gets even better, girl. You had the big ones. Now you'll get a hot one. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Corliss nodded her blindfolded head 'yes'.

'Lissa leaned to me and, for the first time, fully slurped my cock, both for arousal and for lubrication. Nice... Alas, all too soon, she spit out my wet member. I knee-walked forward at her hand signals, forward between ebony thighs to wet, puffy labia. 'Lissa held the nether lips apart and guided me in.

Corliss froze, then clenched and strained every muscle in her body. I speared balls-deep into her humid sex and braced myself over her.

The Li-Li's moved their mouths to her abundant black breasts. They suckled.

Corliss was by no means my first fuck; dirty-blonde Dora had relieved me of my oral and genital virginity some time back. Corliss was not even my first, nor my fifth, non-white fuck partner. But Corliss was the first who was totally helpless before me. I would dearly have loved her to wrap arms and legs around me and frantically pull me in to her core. But lying there, pegged-out like an exotic butterfly, unable to do more than strain and groan... Wow!

I fucked her. She came with muffled groans and vaginal flooding. I fucked harder, faster. She came again, agonized and ecstatic. I pounded furiously. The Li-Li's nipped my nipples. FUCK! I triggered, and grunted, and spewed steaming semen by the gallon into her willing womb.

I fell off her bound body after my cock softened and oozed from her in a thick puddle of combined cum. 'Lina gently kissed my lips. 'Lissa gently kissed my molten dick, just a touch of her lips. I crawled up to kiss Corliss's face.

The Li-Li's silently gestured to me once more. I groaned with disappointment but gathered and donned my clothes and sneakers. The girls stood.

Naked 'Lina hugged me. "This is only the start," she whispered in my ear.

Naked 'Lissa hugged me from the other side. "Lessons begin tomorrow."

They kissed my cheeks and sent me on my way. I would have to ask Corliss about this the next time I saw her on the street.

ITEM: Life became more entertaining and educational.

.

The lessons were quite practical both from my viewpoint and the Li-Li's.

We moved to third base. They gave me advanced training in pussy-licking, labia-fingering, clit-sucking, all to their specifications. I instructed them on my favorite modes of cocksucking. My dick still did not enter their nethers but their mouths and hands and cleavage and sometimes armpits were quite adequate for my pleasure.

Many of our training and practice session were indoors at times Larry and Rachel would not be disturbed. We always showered well, before and after. We handled sanitation outside, too. Next to the hedge, a gardener's shack with a rough outdoor shower let us sluice-off as needed.

Nothing is cost-free. My price was obedience.

I was given tasks to accomplish. No, I was not roped to a chair like Del. No, I was neither shamed nor misused. But I was put firmly in my place.

Corliss returned, tied and blindfolded again, and I happily fucked her again. But now, on orders from my steely-eyed stepsisters, I sucked Corliss' freshly-fucked pussy, slurping our mixed salty juices. Was this meant as humiliation?

It was not nearly as bad as I feared. I got to like the taste.

Another time it was *I* who was tied down, blindfolded, abused with feathers and tongues and who knows what else. A mystery vagina descended on my hardened tool. Ahh...

A further session saw one secret slit on my cock and another at my mouth. I had no idea who did me. I did not really care.

And once, just once, the Li-Li's taook me anally. Double-ended or strap-on or handheld sold dildos, I cannot say which. Vibrators, for sure. I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy some of the sensations but the situation never thrilled me. Once was enough. For now.

I paid those prices willingly. My rewards were awesome.

Yet another afternoon, I spied three naked girls through the hedge peephole. The sly Li-Li's had yet another victim arrayed in doggy position. Long red hair spilled from her full-head black hood; I thought I recognized naïve Rhianna, who was maybe no longer an innocent lamb, ya think?

'Lina motioned me to approach, strip, and fuck. She stroked the girl's wet pussy and purred, "You want this, don't you, baby?" The captive nodded and grunted an audible, "Yuh."

Thus began a new sequence. Most afternoons, the Li-Li's had another naked victim, I mean friend, willing and hooded and maybe gagged, always prepped for action. I always fucked us both to glory, oh yes! Then I scooted under her crotch and sucked till her pussy was clean and her clit spasmodic. Maybe I spun around for a lazy 69 with her freed mouth vacuuming my virility. Yum.

The Li-Li's 'friends' varied: Sweet young things; women, more mature and mostly fairly fit, MILFs for sure; females of all colors and characters, all anonymous behind hoods and sometimes gags. Glorious butts and tingly thighs; inviting hips; waistlines from wasp-thin to less-thin but still fine; hanging breasts, from swinging melons to comfy handfuls to ripe little peaches; sexy toned calfs and sensuous feet; sweet and salty and musky and floral scents and tastes; short, medium, and tall, thin and not-so-thin, ahh...

I recognized some as girls and women I knew. Did the Li-Li's tell them whose penis was being provided? I recognized some as repeat visitors, sometimes with multiple repetitions. I never tired of them.

I had died and gone to fucking heaven - except I was not dead. Yet.

ITEM: When the going gets weird, the weird get going.

The afternoon was especially hot. Sweat drenched me as I reached the hedge and was beckoned in. I stripped and hosed off under the gardener's shower and then turned to the action. The Li-Li's blinded guest, arrayed for the now-usual puppy-fuck, was a mature, black-haired woman, lean, well-exercised.

I approached. Instantly, I was aroused by a sharp, cryptically familiar scent. I felt... not recognition, but magnetism, a connection, a drawing-together. I did not immediately mount her; on my back, I slid my head between her thighs and nuzzled my face against her moist, trimmed black delta. Such perfume! I licked and probed and slurped and nibbled. Her snatch shed sweet nectar to my tongue. I reached out to fondle her sweetly hanging breasts and caress her long, excited nipples. She grunted gloriously into her gag.

She was caught in an orgasmic wave. My cock grew and hardened beyond the reach of reality; I was more than ready. After a last long labial kiss, I positioned myself behind her and drove in. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...

There was no careful buildup, no measured long-stroking, no long-plus-short sequence, none of that sweet romantic shit. I just pounded into that beautiful heart-shaped ass, pounded like I was the fucking jackhammer and she was the cement, doomed to crack and crumble.

Wham, bam, slam, cram, a fucking machine, that's what I am!

'Lina joined us. This was not the first time but it also was not common. She ungagged our guest; she moved on her back with her knees spread wide and pushed her open pussy up to our guest's panting mouth. Our guest dove in as best she could under my furious attack. And then, a surprise: 'Lissa knelt smiling beside her sister's head, raised her leg, straddled 'Lina's face, and, grinning now, lowered her sizzling sex to her sister's questing tongue.

Suck-n-fuck, suck-n-fuck - or maybe that's fuck-n-suck, fuck-n-suck. I fucked. Our guest and 'Lina sucked. Those pussies had all the luck.

I felt my climax burn and boil. I pounded like a madman, and yelled, and ejaculated a thunderous blast into the wonderful orifice. My target raised her mouth from 'Lina's snatch and screamed, "Aaahhhh!! Oh god! Ohhhhh! Oh girls! Ohhh! Oh fuck! Oh god oh god!"

I recognized the voice but did not register at the moment. I was preoccupied.

I slowed; she dropped her face again and licked desperately at 'Lina, who licked ferociously at 'Lissa. Yes, I slowed, and softened somewhat, but not totally, not enough to slip from the terrestrial paradise I had entered. I felt myself harden. Oh, it's good to be young! I was stiff again in minutes, and moving in and out of our guest again, not too fast, but methodical, relentless.

Well, may not too fast at first, but that did not last. My animal instincts drove me on at a faster pace, pistoning, pumping, till my recharged balls could take no more. I spewed into her again. She screamed again. That voice...

I finally softened; my spent member regretfully departed its superb docking station. I fell aside, wheezing. My well-fucked sperm receptacle continued licking, and to good effect; 'Lissa screamed under 'Lina's tongue, and 'Lina groaned and gurgled into 'Lissa's gash. We were all happy campers.

'Lissa fell off 'Lina's face and lay beside her younger, taller, darker sister. Our guest rolled on her back, still blindfolded. 'Lina untied the black cloth.

I grunted, shocked. Mom!

Rachel blinked in her post-orgasmic glow and looked at me. "Hi, Robby."

'Lina rose to hands and knees and crawled to me.

"Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life, Robby. It's a family affair. Yes, you just ate and fucked your mother. Now you get to fuck your sister, your half-sister, anyway. Your dad is my dad. We're meant to be together."

'Lissa had not stayed unoccupied while her own half-sister spoke. The sexy blonde's gifted tongue washed and massaged my cock and brought me back to lusty life. When I was stiff again, she pushed me toward 'Lina, who spread her legs wide and said, "Fuck me. Now."

Was I morally conflicted by the situation? Did my conscience try to dissuade me from further incest? I was already a motherfucker! My cock had split the pussy from which I was born. Did inner voices aim me toward righteousness?

Fuck no. My hormones raged.

Little head out-thought big head. Fuck yes.

Fuck yes, I climbed onto my almost-look-alike sister.

Fuck yes, I shoved my revived cock right into her glorious dark gash.

Fuck yes, she spider-wrapped me in her long limbs.

Fuck yes, we lashed together in the ancient, immortal rhythm, mouths joined and tongues dancing, groins slapping and grinding.

My cock was revived but my balls had not reloaded and I had already cum twice in the last half-hour or so. I was not likely to cum again anytime soon. So, we fucked and fucked and fucked. And 'Lina came and came and came.

I felt a lubed finger poke into my anus to massage my prostate. That did the trick. I came, my last cum for now; not much volume but much satisfaction.

We were not alone while we mated, not at all. My mom Rachel lay beside us while 'Lissa rode her tongue, squeezed her hungry tits, moaned miserably, and poked my round eye at just the critical moment. Nice timing, sis!

'Lissa moved into a 69 atop her stepmother after I came. Their contrasting bodies strained together like a magical, mystic dance.

Watching their beautiful joining stiffened me again but damn, I was drained. No more for me for a while, not even with 'Lina cleaning my overused cock.

Final moans, final cums, and they fell apart, then rolled together. The four of us somehow manage a lie-down group hug. It was a dynamic mix of shifting bodies struggling to connect with as much bare flesh as possible.

My conscience tried to bother me then. I told it to shut up.

*****

I asked Rachel, "What are you going to do about Larry?"

My mother sat in my lap, impaled on my fat cock, her arms around my neck, her warm breasts pressed to my chest, breathing, quivering. Hot little 'Lissa and our sexy sister 'Lina lolled alongside on the master suite's king bed and stroked and kissed us and each other.

Rachel's coal-dark eyes pierced mine. "I'll keep him and love him, of course. He's my husband now."

"And what about us?"

"What about us? Here we are, all of us. I feel whole and possessed. I feel loved. I can live with this. Can you?"

I nodded and kissed my mother's mouth. The Li-Li's hummed and purred.

'Lissa asked, "Not that Larry needs to know, right, Mom?"

Rachel nodded again; our mouths were still joined so I nodded, too.

We all eventually crawled from bed, and showered playfully in the en-suite bath, and dressed casually, and gathered hungrily in the breakfast nook.

Rachel scrambled eggs and seared Canadian bacon. 'Lissa set the table and ground a pile of Chiapas coffee beans for the espresso machine; 'Lina toasted pumpernickel slices, and buttered them, and slathered them with homemade kumquat preserves, kumquats picked from our garden hedge.

*****

Curvy blonde 'Lissa took pity on me late one evening. She explained the facts of life.

Larry and Rachel slept in their marriage bed. 'Lina was on her computer in the library. My stepsister 'Lissa led me to the bed she shared with our half-sister. She blew me, mounted me, rode me, climaxed, received my sperm, climaxed again, and fell off me. Then she talked.

"You're a sweet kid, Robby." (She was only a few months my elder.) "You're sure getting laid a lot now, aren't you?" (Well, duh.) "We're having fun with you, too, more fun than we expected." (That's good to know.) "We don't really like boys but we'll make an exception in your case 'cause you're, like, something special, and yeah, you're 'Lina's brother and all. We'll still have more girls over to play. You'll like that." (Well, duh again.) "We'll share most of them with you." She gave my cock a nice slurp and snuggled against me.

"You know we have plans. We arranged this. We knew Ray and Linda were hot for each other since forever and they've been fucking off-and-on for years and years. That's obvious, since Ray is 'Lina's bio-dad, yeah? Linda and Ray both like to run things but Linda is okay to do what he says. They belong together, always have. And the way they run things got in the way with what 'Lina and I want." She nibbled my nearest nipple. I twitched.

"Larry and Rachel, now... they're wired different. Neither dominates. Larry is really a wimp. I mean, they forced him to marry Linda even though he wasn't my father or 'Lina's. And he put up with her for all those years. He's fancied Rachel since forever and she's right there, too, but they both were straight-arrows, loyal, until we got Ray and Linda to go their own way."

Neither Li-Li had told me anything like this before. I stroked her thigh, and fondled her breast, and kept my goddam mouth shut.

"Rachel is so sweet. And you may have noticed she has a killer bod." (Well, yes, I had noticed.) "We help keep her that way; that's why we do that health club stuff. You ought to come with us when you're not otherwise occupied." She squeezed my cock. "You'd tone up a little and you'd get to ogle barely-dressed women. Anyway, we've got a nice situation now. We get whatever we want. Rachel does whatever we want and she lets us do whatever we want. It's perfect for us. And we get to do her, and you."

"How did you seduce Rachel? I never thought she was attracted to girls?"

"We found something a long time ago: Everybody in the world is bi or queer but they mostly don't know it. Every girl has a Lesbian Button; every boy has a Faggot Button. We learned how to push those buttons. We could make you a faggot but then you wouldn't be as much fun. Probably."

I thought back to some restroom graffiti I had seen. In one hand was written, My mother made me a faggot. Underneath, different lettering read,If I give her some yarn will she make me one too? I supressed the mental images.

"We've been practicing for quite a while. You know how Jim and Dave hooked up? We pushed their buttons. And Sherry and Marian, even though Sherry is black, and Marian and her rotten family hate niggers, or 'knee-grows' as they say; we pushed their buttons just right, too."

"What is your thing with Rachel, anyway? Why go after my mother?"

'Lissa's enigmatic smile was its own mysterious signal.

"I can't really tell you. It's secret. I'll just say she's something special."

An obvious question arose. "What about Larry? He's still your Daddy-type dad, right? The dad who raised both of you."

'Lissa sighed. "He was never really connected with us. He was mostly just there while Linda ran the show and taught us just about everything. He's always been kind of a distant Daddy. He's pretty easy for us to push around so we do and get what we want. He's got whole different buttons."

My ears pricked up; my hackles rose; I got gooseflesh. What? Easy to push around? Was that why *I* was here? Was *I* easy to push around, too? Was I only another tool for them to control, play with, use?

It was as if she read my mind. "Oh, don't worry. You're more than just a... you're a good friend, Robby. You always have been." She slurped my cock again, longer, slower. She rose back to face me. "You fuck pretty good, too. We are all going to have so much fun together!" She brought her mouth to mine and licked my tonsils.

Her tongue was quite distracting. Still, a thought ran through my mind: I wondered how Larry, their Daddy, fit into their plans?

I felt the untidy, sweat-stained bed move; our half-sister 'Lina joined us, naked. She kissed Lissa's mouth and breasts and my freshly-dampened cock.

"Yes, we certainly are," she purred; "fun, fun, fun, for as long as you can stand it. It's just us for right now, but we'll get Rachel in for more when Larry's out of the house tomorrow."

She pushed me away from 'Lissa, down on my back. "Let's have a bit more fun now. You guys have been hogging the show. I'm all wet."

She stroked a finger across her pussy lips and then across my own lips. I tasted her ominous wet heat. "Give me a hand, sis."

My half-sister 'Lina settled astride my hips. My stepsister 'Lissa aimed my arrow into her half-sister's quiver. 'Lina slid down onto me. Oh yesss...

'Lissa was not through with me. She straddled my head and lowered her juicy pussy to my starving tongue. I felt the half-sisters kiss and embrace as they rode me mercilessly. I filled 'Lina's screaming snapper with joy and licked 'Lissa to a hot, wet double-shot.

We shifted; I licked the juices dripping from 'Lina while her tongue tortured 'Lissa's clit and the blonde slurped my soldier back to attention. We throbbed.

Life was good.

*****

Yes, my new stepsisters were sly, and evil, and manipulative - just plain control freaks. They had me twisted around their fingers.

I could live with that, heh heh.

The End?

Author's note: This tale by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2015, my very first LIT piece this year. Keep your eyes peeled for more standalone A TASTE OF INCEST stories - some adapted, some new, none depending on their predecessors - but go ahead, read them anyway. If you like this, VOTE!

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers
12