A Taste of Incest - Pears & Cider

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

Annie glanced at Edie. "Um, maybe I shouldn't talk about this."

Edie gave an evil grin. "No, please continue. I'd like to hear about this. What WAS Ron up to? We haven't been together real long."

Ron coughed. "Well, it was..."

"It was a lot of fun," Annie interrupted. "Especially when you bent me over and made like a bull. Except you went MOOOO! which I thought was fucking hilarious. Nice cum anyway."

Edie's grin grew even more evil. "Oh, really! What else did he do?"

"Hey! Hey!" Ron objected. "That was then and this is now. We're working on the future, not the past, aren't we, Edie? Edie?"

Edie patted his cheek, slid her hand down his chest into the water, and took his cock in hand. "That's right, it's all about the future. You think you'll even HAVE a future?" She squeezed his hardening rod ominously.

"Umm, well, yeah, I hope we..."

Annie was vastly entertained by the interplay. I wonder if and where I could push this, and how far, she thought. She interrupted, "Oh, don't hurt him now -- he was pretty okay. You think he's of any value to you?"

Edie laughed. "I'm still working on that. So far, he's been an expense. Haven't seen much profit from our relationship. Weird relationship too. Goes back a long way but only started a week or so ago. Guess I think of him as an investment. Short-term or long-term, we'll see. When do I get a payback from you, Ron?"

Be forthright, Ron thought. Take control of the colloquy. "We already worked out a timetable, remember? Stuff takes time. You want golden eggs? Don't kill the goose, er I mean the gander. Me, y'know. Anyway, hasn't the payback already started? Do you think you're getting your money's worth? Or do you want to cash out?"

Edie laughed again. "Nice try, guy. Yeah, you're long-term. No, I won't cash out. Yeah, you're paying off nicely." She kissed his forehead. "But don't break the bank." She splashed water at him.

"Weird relationship, huh? Long-time but brand-new?" Annie was curious. She probed. "Sounds like a riddle. Let's see..." She looked closely at them, and grinned widely. "Probably not pen-pals. You sure look alike. Okay, you're brother and sister, and you've just taken off on your own together, right?"

"No, she's not my sister," Ron said. "We hadn't seen each other for a decade till last week. Old family friends, let's say. But we feel right. We feel good. Don't we?" His voice was a little anxious.

"Yeah, you'll do," Edie said. "Stop worrying. You really are a pussy sometimes."

"So, just how tight are you two?" Annie asked. "Think you could maybe share him a little, Edie?"

"Share? That's an idea. What's in it for me?"

"Oh, I'm sure I could find some way to make it worth your while." Annie slid next to Edie and kissed her breast. She looked into Edie's eyes and suckled harder, and then moved to her other tit. Edie moaned. Edie moved back, looked at Ron, and asked, "Maybe you could help me here?" She resumed her tongue bath.

Ron took the hint. He and Annie gently bumped heads as they worshipped Edie's breasts. Their fingers met at Edie's vulva. Edie moaned, a low, deep exhalation.

Annie looked up. "The water is probably cleaner in the hotter pool. Let's go soak there for a bit before we go any further, okay?"

And thus did they all soak in wet heat, and dry in the darkening breeze, and spread blankets upon the ground, and slurp mightily, and more. Annie found herself lying supine with Edie riding her questing tongue and Ron's head burrowing in her vulva. Later, riding Ron's cock and kissing Edie, who sat on Ron's face. Later yet, sitting on Edie's mouth and frenching Ron while his manhood invaded Edie's burning core. And later... jumping back in the hotter pool to rinse off.

Edie cooked dinner for three that evening. The tent was made ready for three. They did not bother to listen to shortwave broadcasts.

*****

In sequence -- Dawn: gradual. Arousal: non-sexual. Need to urinate: non-negotiable. Arousal: sexual. Sex: two- and three-ways. Soaking: sanitary. Drying: mutual. Breakfast: tasty. Walkabout: chatting. A lovely start of a lovely day.

Annie rolled her motorbike to where her friends would camp. Edie drew Ron aside. "Look, this has been fun and all, but I don't really feel like hanging around out here in the wild with a bunch of folks I don't know. Is it okay with you if we leave? You won't miss Annie too much, will you?"

Ron recognized loaded questions when he heard them. "Miss her? I hardly know her, just what she tastes like. Sort of like rosemary herb. So you want to get away from here? No problem. Will you miss Annie's tongue and taste much? And I didn't know you were into girls."

"Well, not really 'into', but I'm not that shy. I had a couple friends... Forget that. I don't ask about your past." Edie shook herself. "Anyway, Annie was a trip, but I think we've been here long enough. Let's go see stuff!"

"Right-oh. Where to, m'lady?"

"It's a little over two weeks till Hallowe'en. Do you know any place where they do it up right? Lots of spectacle?"

"I've heard if you want a show, Dia de los Muertos is the thing. The Day of the Dead -- it's really big in Latin America. Santa Fe does it up big, but it's kind of expensive there. So let's think about Mexico. Tijuana and Juarez are both pretty sleazy. Tecate and Nogales and Agua Prieta aren't too bad but they're not exciting either. The border zone generally sucks. It's probably best to go deeper into the country, past the northern deserts. How's your Spanish? ¿Habla se Español?"

"I took high school French but I've forgotten most of it. How's yours?"

"Not great, but I know how to ask for stuff, and I mostly understand the answers. I've taken classes and I remember enough. Lots of gringos learn just two phrases: Mas cervesa, por favor and ¿Donde es los baños? The two tie together."

"Huh? What do they mean?"

"'More beer, please.' And, 'Where is the bathroom?' See, one follows the other." They both laughed.

"So you've been there? You know Mexico?"

"Dad drove us to Mexico City for a month about, let's see, that would be nine years ago, the year after we came up to see your family. We'd just sold the old house and moved to a new one. There was money left over. He told Mom and us kids we had a choice: get a swimming pool, or buy a new car and do Mexico? We were unanimous! So he bought a big white Continental convertable with red upholstery and we cruised south." Ron retrieved fond memories.

"We had a great time. We drove across the deserts to the high central plateau, the altiplano. We saw amazing cities: Durango, Zacatecas, Guanajuato, and a side trip to Guadalajara, which is a lot like Los Angeles. Then on to Mexico City, and loop-arounds to Puebla, and Veracruz on the Gulf coast. We came back through Tampico and Durango and down to Mazatlan, then up the Cortez coast. Fantastic!"

"What were the best and worst and weirdest?"

"Best was probably Guanajuato. Think of those gorges back in the Steens. Imagine a smaller one, filled with a Spanish colonial city, with a rim road all along the cliff tops, and roads running in all directions -- up to the cliffs and down into big tunnels and around like a maze. It's a crazy beautiful place! Worst was definitely the slums outside Mexico City. They're totally fucking miserable. And the weirdest was... Okay, so we're on a busy highway and a bus came the other way and has to make a turn. The driver waved his arm to signal, then crossed himself, closed his eyes, spun the wheel, and hit the gas. No shit, I saw it."

Edie shivered. "Is everybody crazy like that? Aren't the roads all deathtraps?"

"No, drivers are pretty polite and helpful. Cops get greedy but they're cheap to bribe. Money buys your way out of anything and you don't need a lot. One thing: It's good to have a passport. Got one?"

"Damn right! Don't leave home without it, just in case, for a getaway. Now, if we go to Mexico for Hallowe'en, I mean Day of the Dead, the question is: where? You have any place in mind?"

"I'm not sure. We should probably visit a library, read up on the latest. Hey, here's an idea! Let's drive to the border, no rush. Probably Agua Prieta -- it's between Nogales and Juarez, El Paso. We'll stop in Tucson on the way. Take a few days to get there and make sure we're all set. We'll figure ot a good destination then. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like I'm not the only planner here." Edie kissed him. "Well, shall we pack up and leave?"

"¡Vamanos! Let's go!"

They tore down their camp and loaded the truck. Annie walked back as they packed the final items. All three were naked except for foot- and head-wear.

"Leaving already?"

"Yeah, we worked out some plans and we're heading south. Now's a good time to go. It's been great, but..."

"Hey, no excuses. If you gotta go, you gotta. Ron, you're a real stud. I'll miss you." She hugged him and delivered a big sloppy kiss on the mouth, and then bent for a deep cock-slurp. "And Edie... you're beautiful. You're a real love." The hug was stronger; the kiss was longer, starting at her tits and moving north. "Anytime you're back this way, just wait here. I'll be around." She pulled them together in a trio hug. "Now get going before I rape you both! Till later, okay?"

Ron and Edie pulled on shorts and tees and climbed into the truck. Annie waved them away, her long blonde hair blowing in the breeze, her melon breasts swaying.

*****

Edie drove south on the gravel Smoke Creek Desert track, past big wet Pyramid Lake, and on into Reno. They stocked up on ice, beer, and fresh food, and drove on, with a side trip up to Lake Tahoe. They found a lakeside campsite not far from the fake "Ponderosa Ranch" theme park.

Edie snuggled into Ron around a small campfire under the star-spangled sky. They toasted marshmallows, washed down with cold white wine from a cheap jug.

"People watch TV westerns and think this shit is real." Ron gestured at the 'Ranch'.

"People are idiots. TV is for idiots. Theme parks are for idiots. It's all about money," Edie agreed. "Of course, money only sucks if you don't have any. Maybe we should start a theme park and make a pile of money."

"Sure, why not? There's Disneyland and Marineland and Candyland... how about Fuck-O-Rama-land? Maybe outside Las Vegas. Just about anything goes, there."

"I like that! Let's see, for a mascot... I know! A hundred-foot-tall statue of YOU, naked, with your stiff cock jutting out fifteen or twenty feet, and FUCK-O-RAMA-LAND in neon along the shaft! You'll be like a giant day-glow Paul Bunyan, but with balls."

"We'll need a big statue of you, too, with searchlight nipples and a cave-of-mystery cunt, right? Maybe there's a long rope ladder hanging down for intrepid explorers to ascend. Your legs are spread wide, of course. And you'll leak down the rope -- that'll add to the challenge!"

Brainstorming inspired their lovemaking. It was a long night.

They spent the next day circumnavigating Lake Tahoe, an ancient mile-and-a-half-high wet blue emerald ringed by steep Sierras, and then spun down to the Nevada desert. They spanned many life-zones in just a few days, from Reno's black sage desert to Tahoe's sub-Alpine conifer forests, the eerie joshua trees around Las Vegas, and giant saguaros like spiny stick-figures on the approach to Phoenix.

They passed wide playas, roadside brothels, nuclear test sites, false front casinos, chain-gang road crews, and dry rivers. Rain from the edge of a Pacific hurricane washed the truck clean and turned dessicated salt flats into inch-deep lakes shining like mercury.

They stopped for a late-morning break about midway between Las Vegas and Phoenix, driving a mile off the highway and sheltering behind a large juniper tree. The rest break included sex, of course, pounding away inside the pickup's shell. Edie exercised her vocal cords (and nearby anatomy) quite thoroughly.

Crunching footsteps interrupted their post-coital doze.

"Well, well, look what we got here," a gravelly voice growled. "A couple of lovebirds in the wild, huh? And just ripe for plucking, too." A shadowed head appeared in the camper shell's swing door. A large Bowie knife rose beside the head, held by a grizzled hand. "Come on out of there; let's see y'all. Hey, you're a pretty one! You too, girl." The ugly voice cackled. "Yeah, get out. You first, fella. Go real slow now."

Ron was naked and barefoot. He slid off the tailgate and stood gingerly in the sharp-edged gravel and sand beside the truck, away from the rough, ragged man. The intruder's worn military fatigues rustled softly as he turned toward Ron. "Yeah, you're sweet. I'll do you first. But hey darlin', y'all come out of there too..."

A sound came from inside the shell -- the unmistakable THUNK of a shotgun being pumped. The intruder turned away from Ron, still holding the knife high. He presented a saguaro-like silhouette.

BOOM!

The knife vanished. So did much of the intruder's hand and part of his right ear, both reduced to bloody pulps.

"Never bring a knife to a gunfight," Edie said, and pumped the action again.

The intruder screamed and bent over, clutching his ruined hand to his bulging belly.

"Run," Edie said steadily. Then, yelling, "RUN, MOTHERFUCKER!"

The man stumbled away, moaning. Edie tossed Ron his huarache sandals. "Put these on. Let's boogie. You drive. We'll get dressed later."

They rolled back to the highway wearing only sandals. Ron stopped just out of sight of the pavement. "Are you okay, Edie?" He pulled her quaking naked body to his.

"Shit, shit... fuck, fuck, shit... yeah, I'm okay. Just shut up and hold me. Shit..."

Edie held tight. She shook herself after a minute and loosened her grip on her cousin, her friend, her lover. "Yeah, I'm okay now. I never shot a person before." She took a deep breath. "I've hunted quail, and deer, and wild boars, and I had to put down my dog when a cougar tore him up. But people... I'm glad I didn't kill him. I don't ever want to have to kill anyone. But I'm okay." She shivered again.

They toweled-off their sweat and dressed.

"I didn't even know we had a shotgun along? Where did you get that?"

"I had the twenty-gauge in my duffel when we started this trip. I thought we might need to deal with varmints. Didn't expect one this big, though. I'm sure glad I had buckshot loaded. Hang on -- I need to prep the gun and stash it before we leave."

They did not talk much for the next while.

*****

A flashing red light and siren intruded just after Ron drove across the Hassayampa River -- drink of its water, and you're a liar forever afterwards, say the legends. Edie handed him a plain gold ring and said, "Quick, put this on!"

"What? What for?"

"Shut up. Just stick this on your finger. No, THAT finger. Yeah, there. Now relax."

The husky state trooper who tapped on his window wore a Smoky Bear hat, Sam Browne belt, mirrored wraparound sunglasses, and a practiced scowl.

"Good afternoon, SIR. May I please see your driver's license and registration, SIR. Does this vehicle belong to you, SIR. Did you know that your left brake light is not functional, SIR."

"It's my truck, officer," Edie volunteered.

"So are you the owner, MA'AM. May I please see some identification, MA'AM." His questions were all bored, arrogant orders. "Will both of you please step out of the vehicle. Please stand right there beside the vehicle. Do not move."

The trooper saw two tall young people wearing glasses (they had slipped off their clip-on sunglass shades), both dressed in more-or-less faded denim jeans and jackets, with bright tee shirts, dusty sneakers, and long dark hair tied in ponytails. His lip curled slightly. He looked at their papers.

"Ronald Carson, from California. Edith Carson, from Oregon. Oregon registration, only a week old. What are you doing here, please."

Edie held up her and Ron's hands, showing the gold bands. "We're married, officer."

"We're going to see my sister in Tombstone, south of Tucson," Ron said. Edie suppressed her surprise. Ron had not mentioned this Arizona sister. Ron was surprised, too. Edie had not mentioned marriage before.

"Why do you not live in the same state as your wife, SIR. Why is the truck not registered in your name too, SIR."

Ron quickly improvised. "I had to work away from home for awhile, officer. It was convenient to keep my California license. Now my buddy in Albuquerque offered me a job there. We're moving to New Mexico after I see my sister and other family."

The trooper regarded them. Fucking hippies, he thought. Likely got a truckload of dope. No, why would they be hauling dope SOUTH, toward Mexico? Maybe there's something else. Do I have probable cause? Not with just a taillight, no. Better check on them, see if they have any outstanding warrants.

"Will you please stay right where you are and do not move." He walked to his patrol cruiser and radioed the dispatcher. They checked out, totally clean. And dispatch had an assignment for him. Fuck. He would have to let them go. He wrote an equipment violation ticket and threw it at Ron.

"You have ten days to report that the faulty light has been repaired, MA'AM. You will receive more tickets if any officer sees you driving this before it is repaired, SIR. Have a nice day." His lip curled again. Fucking regulations. He hated being nice.

*****

On the road again, with Edie driving, Ron held up his left hand and studied the ring. It fit. "What's with this?"

"Simplicity. Less to explain to nosy jerks -- but we'd better get you a new license. And you asked me to shack up with you. This is an emphatic YES. And before you ask -- these were our Grandpa and Grandma's wedding bands. Simple and secure. I've kept them since they died. They're our heritage."

He squeezed her jean-covered thigh. "I do love you, y'know."

"I know you do. You know I love you, too. Now, let me drive. And you can tell me all about your sister Sue."

"How'd you know it was Sue?"

"Because you already told me your little sister Lyn lives in San Bernardino. Q.E.D., it must be Sue in, where, Tombstone? Wow, fucking Tombstone! Wyatt fucking Earp! Billy the fucking Kid! So, what's she like?"

"Lyn's roommate Gwen has a way with words. She says Sue's a skinny, uptight, flat-chested, cat-hammed, bird-legged, tight-assed Republican bitch. But she's my sister and I love her anyway." Ron's wry smile bloomed. "She's your age and she's already dumped two husbands. The first was born in the same hospital as me, about a half-hour earlier. He's in prison now for dealing speed. The second was born a couple hours later the next day. He was a Christian nut who made her throw away jewelry she inherited from Mom's mother's because it was 'unholy'. He's in prison for torching a synagogue. Sue doesn't have the greatest luck with men."

Edie glanced at him, then put her eyes back on the road. "I hardly know whether to laugh, or cry, or puke."

"Do whaever you want, as long as you don't drive off the road."

Edie laughed. Good, Ron thought, that's the right reaction.

They survived a passage through Phoenix and arrived in relatively tranquil Tucson. The snowy Catalina Mountains loomed over the sprawling mini-metropolis.

They hit the university library, reading all the latest Mexican news and guidebooks. They decided on a destination: Aguascalientes, between Zacatecas and Guanajuato and Guadalajara, near the center of the country. The best festivals were way south, in Oaxaca and Chiapas and the Yucatan and Guatemala -- too far to drive comfortably in the time they had.

They bought and mailed postcards to family and friends. Family received pictures of scenic desert visas. Friends got the ever-popular saguaro-with-a-hard-on image.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers