A Taste of Incest - Turkey (Dad)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
932 Followers

She shuddered at the sight and rushed back to lie naked with her father.

They woke together in the dawn's early light. Sheryl spooned into Aaron's back. He felt her pubic muff again, against his butt this time. She felt him stir and realized his cock was moving. She reached to his thigh with one hand, and around his pelvis, and took his cock, while her other arm wrapped tight around his chest. She slowly stroked his stiffening shaft and pinched a man-nipple.

"Morning, Dad. Feeling better? Remember last night?"

"Ummm, well... fuck, I mean damn, I nearly died, didn't I? And you saved my life, didn't you? And we kissed, didn't we? And now we're..."

"And now we're here and I love you, Dad. And you love me. And you haven't had physical love for years. And you're alive, and I'm alive, and I'm an adult, and I love you. Turn around and face me, Dad." She squeezed her father's cock for emphasis. He sprang to attention.

He rolled over, or tried to, but had only moved from his side to his back when she rolled onto him and straddled his hips with her own. Sheryl lowered her mouth to his. He did not resist; their tongues dueled; she won.

"Honey, we-"

"Shut up, Dad. You need this. I want this. This is going to happen. I won't ask if you have any objections. I'm the judge; objections denied. Fuck me."

Sheryl was already wet with anticipation. He was stiff from her handiwork. She held her father's shaft, and aimed him, and lowered herself onto him. She worked his glans back-and-forth against her labia so his dickhead caught up her luscious lubricant. Then, determination: she embedded her father's penis deep inside her.

"Oh... oh... oh fuck, oh fuck... oh Dad, oh fuck..."

His response was a mixture of grunt and sigh.

She moved up-and-down on him, riding him slowly at first like a novice on a shy pony, and then faster, more assured, rolling and rocking her hips on his. Her breasts swayed before his entranced face; he leaned up to suck her nipples, one and then the other. She moaned and moved even faster. He boosted his groin to meet hers.

Aaron's hand had been his only sexual partner for years. Can you say hair-trigger? He certainly felt it.

"Honey, I'm gonna-"

"It's okay, Dad, it's okay, go ahead, do it, cum for me, cum in me Dad, cum for me..."

And he did. Explosively. Loudly. Not as loud as a woman screams, but loud enough, as he shot his living seed into his daughter, his little girl, the fruit of his loins. Long surges, beyond count, beyond his wildest expectations, a cosmic orgasm that seemed to drain him not only of sperm but also of anxiety and loss and a vast accumulation of spiritual pain.

Aaron's balls were drained but his cock remained hard. Well, he softened a little, but Sheryl's kegel exercises stiffened him again. He looked up at his daughter in wonder.

"Honey, I feel so... so different... and it's not just... I mean, oh fuck, I mean damn, what have I done to you? What-"

"What you've done to me is loved me, and cum in me, and you're going to do it again, and maybe a lot more. But for right now you're going to roll me over and fuck me good and make me cum too. Ready?"

His mind raced. Was he ready for this? Was she? His mind raced but his instincts raced faster, and won.

And they did fuck, long and slow. And she did cry, long and loud. And again, with her arms wrapped around her father's neck, and her legs wrapped around her father's back, and her father's tongue deep in her mouth, and her father's cock and cum deep in her pussy, and their love deeply intertwined.

The sky was brighter when Sheryl retrieved fresh clothes from Aaron's tent. Her red ponytail dangled from her RAIDERS ballcap down the back of her shearling coat to her fantastic ass. While he dressed, she heated water for their coffee+cocoa mocha, and fried-up eggs and Canadian bacon and sliced potatoes, and brushed the thin trace of snow from their camp furniture.

They breakfasted in silence -- a relaxed, peaceful silence, not the stillness of stress. Sheryl added tequila to their first cups of mocha but kept it straight afterwards. Aaron leaned back in his chair next to hers.

"What do kids call it? Processing? Yeah, that's it. I haven't processed this yet, last night, this morning, everything. But I know something happened. More than you think; it's like... it's like I've had a huge weight sitting on me and it's slipped off. I'm not at peace with the world. I still miss your Mom like crazy and I always will. But somehow... I dunno, it's like I, I, I squirted out a million gallons of pain."

She kissed his cheek. He looked in her jade eyes.

"Where do we go from here, honey?"

"You want me to take the lead now? I guess we can do what we've always done, Dad. We'll poke around here till this afternoon, and you'll shoot two more turkeys if you're lucky, and we'll pack up and go home, and I'll go to school, and you'll go to work, same as usual. We'll cook two birds for Thanksgiving and keep the other two for Christmas, and we'll have family over, and then it'll be next year and... who knows?"

She shrugged and continued.

"Or not that. We can pack up now and go right home and spend the day and night fucking like, like... did you know that pigs cum for a half hour? No shit. So we can fuck like pigs. No, that's wrong. We won't fuck. We'll make love, over and over, because we love each other more than anybody, don't we?"

He nodded. She nodded. She held out her hand. He took her fingers and softly massaged her palm.

"Or we can mix those. Finish the hunt. Go home. Live our lives. But in only one bedroom, not two. And we'll see what happens. How does that sound?"

Aaron tilted his head and squeezed her hand.

"Sounds like something I need to think about. I think I have a rough idea. But let's live today like it's today, yeah. Finish the turkey hunt. Go home tonight. We'll talk, and I'll think, and we'll work something out, something good. Good for both of us."

Sheryl stood and pulled her father up from his chair. She held him tight, her face into his shoulder, and then looked into his dark eyes.

"Okay, Dad. Let's clean up here and do our morning stroll. We'll walk up the ridge to where the view of the Crystal Range is so great. Take the shotgun; maybe you'll get lucky and bag the other two this morning and we can get away early. Or we can crawl back into my tent for awhile. This isn't over."

Aaron squeezed his daughter. Damn, she was so beautiful! And so damn smart! He would do well to never underestimate her.

"One thing I know for damn sure," he said. "I'll have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving." He kissed her. She kissed back. They broke apart eventually.

The End?

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia is copyright (c) 2014. This and its companion, the Mom version, are an experiment to compare reactions to the mother+son vs. father+daughter scenarios. Keep your eyes peeled for more standalone A TASTE OF INCEST tales -- some adapted, some new, none depending on their predecessors -- but go ahead, read them anyway. If you like this Winter Holidays 2014 Contest entry, VOTE!

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
932 Followers
12