A Taste of Maya

Story Info
A slave watches her Master have dinner and the waitress!
1.2k words
3.63
36.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul just called me and explained that he had 7:00 reservations at The Tilted Kilt. He instructed me to take a cab and meet him there, and I was to wear my short black latex dress, heels and my leather collar was to remain in place.

I love Paul. He is my Master, my teacher, my Sir, my protector, my lover, my partner and my friend. He excites me and challenges me to bring him new excitements, delights with my servitude, my love.

While I'm no stranger to dressing in this fashion for him, I was surprised at his request for such a public setting! I must say, my cunt was dripping with the promise of the evening, as I knew he would never want me to be exposed in this way unless he had something very special planned!

I arrived at 7:00 and walked into the restaurant to see him already seated and flirting with the waitress. She even had her hand on his arm. He watched me saunter to his table while never breaking his conversation, that satisfied smile playing on his oh so handsome face. My god, but that man thrills me to the tips of my toes!

He arose to seat me and when he sat back down, his hand rested on my thigh nudging my legs apart. Paul turned his attention back to the waitress and said, "Maya, she'll have a cup of coffee and water with lime and I'll have a refill, please." She was watching his hand and unconsciously licking her lips and replied with a weak, "Yes, Sir."

After watching the lovely girl walk away, Paul turned his attention back to me and said with that infuriatingly sexy smile, "You look beautiful, my dear. You did so well following my directions that I have a reward for you tonight." Then he shoved a finger inside my cunt while watching my face, enjoying that he had taken me by surprise. It is extremely hard to maintain one's composure when you have the world's most handsome man's finger shoved forcefully into one's cunt! I did gasp quite audibly, though, causing our nearest neighbors to look our way.

Maya had returned with our drinks and her eyes were glued to my Sir's hand! She sat the drinks down, bending over Paul's free arm and brushing her magnificent tits against him. While never removing his hand and what he was doing with it, he gazed and smiled at his waitress and said, "Thank you, sexy girl!"

She replied with her own smile saying, "I don't want to go, but I'll be right back to take your order, Sir."

Paul turned to me. He looked into my eyes and smiled a gentle smile at me and said, "I love you. Tonight, I will not acknowledge you while we are in the company of others. When I give you directions, you are to carry them out without question or hesitation. Do you understand, my pet?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied, blushing furiously. "I love you, too, and will do everything you ask."

"Good girl. Now, I wonder...how do you think Maya would taste? I've been sitting here this whole time thinking of nothing else, and I do believe I'll find out! My cock is so hard for her."

Just then, Maya returned to my Master's table. Without taking his eyes from her, he removed his finger and held it in front of my lips. I leaned forward and cleaned my cunt juices from his finger while he ordered for himself, saying that his guest would not be dining. Before leaving to place his order, Maya leaned close to him and, again, placed her hand on his arm. She whispered loudly enough for me to hear, "It will be my pleasure to serve you, Sir," and smiling he replied, "Yes, it will be your pleasure, Maya." While she was still leaning in, Paul casually and feather lightly brushed her nipple with the back of his hand. I could hear her intake of breath and see the flush on her face and chest, and she said, "Thank you, Sir. I'll be right back with your order!"

Paul turned to look at me and asked, "Did you enjoy that, my pet?"

When I stated that I had enjoyed it very much, my Sir replied, "I'm very happy to hear that, cunt, but it honestly wouldn't have mattered to me if you had not."

I excused myself to visit the ladies' room. When I opened the door, there stood Maya adjusting her lip gloss! She saw me in the reflection of the mirror but did not speak to me, although she smiled at me condescendingly.

When I was done and had freshened up, I returned to the table to find food set in front of my Master and Maya leaning down by Paul with his hand on the small of her back, their heads very close together speaking softly. I seated myself watching the exchange with my cunt on fire! I so wanted to feel his hand resting on the back of my neck or the small of my back, but to see him touch another woman so intimately while ignoring my presence made me want to grind my cunt into my chair! He discretely tweeked her nipple and said, "Once I have finished my meal, we will speak further of this."

Again, he watched her walk away with that smile on his face then started eating, occasionally lifting his fingers for me to taste and clean with my mouth.

Once he was done, he turned to me and said, "I love you. You are to exit the restaurant, and I want you to walk around to the back and stand facing the wall. You will not speak. You will not turn around no matter what. And you will accept what will be happening to you."

Maya walked over to Paul under the guise of removing his dishes. I stood up to leave and was acknowledged by neither of them, as they only had eyes for each other and I heard my Sir say, "Oh, you sexy, naughty little girl! Daddy's going to have to spank you!" and her giggles...

I did as I was told and entered the alley behind the restaurant and stood facing the wall. I waited, my chest heaving with excitement and fear. I was afraid to be alone in an alley dressed the way I was, but I knew my Master would never let anything or anyone harm me.

I heard footsteps and my breath quickened. I wanted to look and to hide if it were someone approaching my way, but I could not disobey my One. So I stood there, shaking.

I was shoved hard from behind and slammed up against the wall. I felt the barrel of a gun press against my temple and hot breath on my neck. My dress was yanked up over my ass, and I heard fumbling and a zipper. And a huge cock shoved into my cunt. The hand not holding the gun came up and covered my mouth, fingers roughly working their way between my lips, and I tasted sweetness.

I was being raped.

The voice in my ear menacingly whispered, "Do you like this, cunt? Do you like being used while I'm thinking about fucking someone else? Did you taste that sexy little girl's juice on my fingers?"

Before I could answer, my Master exploded in my cunt. I dropped to my knees immediately and took his beautiful cock into my mouth cleaning him.

He picked me up and held me so close to him, crushing me to him.

My love spoke softly in my ear, "I love you so, my beautiful girl. Let's go home."