A Taste of Musk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ygraine
Ygraine
61 Followers

"Yes, Ilsair, th-thank you." His chest heaved, perspiration beading on his brow and neck as he fought to remain conscious. He was very much aware of her touch as she returned to lick his groin.

"You taste so sweet - the mix of blood and musk." She rubbed his extended shaft with her cheek. "Will your seed also taste as sweet?"

Saunh twisted, writhing under her. His breath caught in his throat as he heard her words. "I am commanded to give whatever you need"

Ilsair rumbled loudly in response and he trembled. It was almost too much when she licked the very end of his shaft. His entire body shuddered, his whine deepening into a prolonged yowling growl.

"Do ....you wish ....to taste my.. cum?" he panted. "Command me when you wish it."

Like a child with a lollipop, Ilsair lent down to lick his chin. "I shall taste," she murmured, "but it seems a shame to waste what you have, don't you think?"

With deep, shuddering breaths, Saunh felt Ilsair slide down the length of his body, trapping his shaft inside her dark, warm cavern. Up and down she slid, using the weeping glands in her groin to ease her passage. Each time she came in reach of his face, her long tongue washed a sticky streak into his skin.

"You asked me to take what I need," she purred at him, "I take you."

Saunh panted his assent, his voice deserted him, his jaw tense as he fought to stay his final release with every ounce of control left to him.

"I will taste your cum as it drips from me."

Her strong muscles squeezed his shaft, making him thrust into her, a guttural sigh his only sound. He did not see her head bend, did not see her fangs gleam, but he felt her bite deeply into his shoulder.

"Neeeeeed," he whined, his voice pleading.

Ilsair sat up, blood dripping from either side of her mouth. "Fill me." She squeezed him once again and he spasmed, crying loudly as he spilled his seed into her. Teeth bared, he rose and fell beneath her, jerking and shaking as her grip milked him, drained him. Her growl gradually changed to a deep purr as he felt her sink on top of him and then, as his breathing slowly returned to normal, she slid gracefully onto the silk cushions by his side.

Saunh felt the air in the room change, but he was too exhausted to open his eyes to see who joined them. His body was once more in its younger form, only the pink scars on his inner thighs and chests bore witness to their wild mating. He felt a familiar tongue lick over the bite wound on his shoulder. His eyes flickered.

"My Lady....." he started but she shushed him, drawing a smooth silk throw over his naked body.

"Rest, dear one," she kissed him lightly on his brow. "Sleep now, your work is done."

Eleuthemia looked over to where Ilsair was putting on her robe and running a comb through her long hair. Her eyes sparkled.

"Welcome to the House of Rohke, Ilsaerema. When you are ready, we have much to discuss."

Ygraine
Ygraine
61 Followers
12