A Taste of Slavery Ch. 04

Story Info
Julia Agrees to Her Slavery for Three Weeks.
8.5k words
4.75
32.9k
29

Part 3 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,554 Followers

Julia finally indicates to Scott she's ready to submit to sexual slavery for three weeks, by putting on his collar and a little bit more. Bondage furniture is built. This chapter contains oral and vaginal intercourse, mild bondage, and a spanking. For those not following since the beginning of this story, STD's don't exist.

At Taste of Slavery, Ch 4 - Julia Agrees to Her Slavery

SCOTT

I hadn't heard from Julia all day. It wasn't exactly unusual, but I often received at least a text or two, if not a phone call. She probably went out shopping or something with Lisa. Lisa was home now, though; she waved to me from her front porch, a big grin on her face. I waved back.

I liked Lisa. She was good people and a regular member of the guys Thursday night poker game. She was the only woman allowed, because she was a good poker player and could dish it out as good as she got, and didn't mind the mild flirtation and sexual innuendo we frequently tossed her way. She made up the sixth. We never played with less than five and never more than six. Five or six was the perfect number for us. We were scheduled to play at her house this Thursday. My house and hers always had the best snacks to go with the cold beverages. Her house because she was a good cook, and my house because Julia was. The other four regular guys were single. When we needed another due to sickness or other obligations, which wasn't often, the replacement was married. His wife was a decent cook, but refused to put on a spread for his poker buddies. Additionally, I think she resented Lisa was allowed to play, thinking there might be hankypanky going on in addition to the poker. I don't know why she'd think that when there never was at her house if we ever used it. There never was, because we liked poker and were dead serious about it. That might change a bit if Julia decided to be my sex slave for three weeks.

I walked through the door shouting, "Honey, I'm..." Home died on my lips. Julia was kneeling on her yoga mat, in the kneeling position, except instead of her hands behind her head, they were behind her back. Even her mouth was open properly. Her collar was on her neck. Fuck, she was beautiful, just perfect. And she'd removed her pubic hair. I felt my cock stir. I set my briefcase down.

"Good evening, sir. Your slave awaits your pleasure."

I walked behind her, observing her cuffed wrists. I lowered my jeans zipper and I could see her react when she heard it. She remained still otherwise. I released my prick, already half grown and walked back in front of her.

"Good form, slave."

"Thank you, sir."

She kept her mouth open as I approached her, eying my cock. I stood in front of her and fed it to her, holding the back of her head in my left hand. She took half of it down without problems, coughing a bit when I reached the back of her mouth. I fucked her mouth a few minutes, letting her complete the job her displayed nudity started. I pulled out when I was hard.

"Shall I cum in your mouth, slave?"

"Your slave will endeavor to accommodate her owner, Master."

I thought about it. She was willing to try, but I knew she'd have problems with it, and she wasn't really mine to play with yet, though I appreciated her presentation. I decided to finish in her pussy, but she didn't have to know that yet. I pushed back into her mouth, enjoying the sensations of her tongue dancing over the head of my prick.

Julia was doing a commendable job. She could take half of my cock without problem, and would attempt to work a little more down, though she often gagged when she did. Since her hands were confined behind her, she couldn't use them to stroke the base of my dick as she usually did when fellating me. It also allowed me to use my hands on her head to force the issue a little and push a bit deeper than usual. She coughed and sputtered when I did so, but gamely worked my cock as best she could.

Feeling myself about halfway home, I pulled out and pushed her head down to the floor. Walking behind her, I lifted her ass, noticing a small puddle of her juices below her pussy. I slipped right in, like sliding into warm butter, and Julia gasped "Master", and climaxed, already heated from her emotional and ceremonial surrender to me. Her pussy spasmed on me, clasping my prick in her heated embrace. I plunged, over and over, sliding the full length of my cock back and forth in her clutching tunnel. A few minutes later, she orgasmed again, convulsing over my cock, moaning so prettily for me. I kept going another dozen or so strokes before my cum joined hers in her soupy pussy.

While I'd delayed the pleasures of her swallowing my cum, I wan't averse to her cleaning me off some. When my final spurts drained my balls, I pulled her head back up and plunged back into her mouth. She actually strove hard to clean me off, though her nose wrinkled in distaste as she did. Heavens, I loved my wife. What a trooper.

I'd said two sentences to her since I arrived home, neither of them a greeting. I let her work my shrinking cock for a couple minutes, then pulled her to her feet and kissed her, claiming her mouth as mine, tasting both of us on her lips.

"Good evening, slave," I said. "What a pleasant surprise."

Julia lowered her eyes. "Thank you, sir."

I looked her over more closely, noting the superb make-up job, plus her nipples were darker than usual. I tongued one, making her gasp again, tasting chocolate strawberry and knowing she'd touched them up for me.

"Do we have any supper tonight, or am I to be satisfied only with you?"

"There's a chef salad in the refrigerator, sir. If you would release my hands, I will serve you."

Remembering what Mistress Dark recommended regarding the feeding of slaves, I demurred. "I think I'll leave you like this for awhile. I can feed myself."

I patted her bottom sharply and sent her scurrying in the direction of the kitchen. "Display," I said. It took her a few seconds to catch on before she assumed the proper position as best she could with her hands confined behind her back. I could see our cum running down her leg.

Grabbing a couple plates from the cupboard, I filled them both with some of her chef salad. I put no dressing on hers and thousand island on mine. I set them beside each other at the table. I then removed every stitch of clothing I wore and sat down in the sturdy wooden chairs I preferred. I patted my lap.

"You've been a very good girl," I said, "so I'm going to feed you. Sit down on my lap."

"Yes, sir." She broke position and sat on my left leg between my legs, the front of her body open to my right hand and easier to feed since I was right handed. I took a piece of lettuce and slid it up her slit before putting it in her mouth, startling her before she moaned.

"How's your dressing?" I asked.

Her eyes flashed to mine and she smiled. "A little salty sir."

"You or me, do you think?"

"Mostly you, sir."

I took a piece of cheese and did the same, then a cube of ham. She dutifully ate whatever I fed her, not complaining as she ate it. She might be easier to train than I imagined. I fed her half her salad, taking an intermittent bite of my own.

"You know," I said, "if you were really my slave, you'd have already been punished twice?"

She looked inquisitively at me. "Why, sir?"

"Haven't you already climaxed twice, slave?"

"Yes, sir. I..." Her problem suddenly came to her. She lowered her head. "I forgot to ask for permission, sir."

"You did. Nor receive it. Thirty swats for each occurrence. A slave satisfying herself without her owners permission is a serious offense."

"I am your slave, for tonight, sir. It's why I was kneeling when you came home. I wanted a taste. Given I've surrendered myself to you for the evening, I should be punished."

"A compromise then. Since it's for the evening only, you shall receive thirty for both offenses together."

Julia agreed. We ate some more. I even started wiping some of my salad on her nipples and licking them off. As hard as her nipples were beforehand, they became even harder. She was frequently moaning when I licked them and starting to squirm in my lap. Her breasts, and particularly her nipples, are always very sensitive.

"Is something the matter, slave?" I asked as she was wriggling on my leg.

"Your slave needs to cum, sir," Julia admitted.

"You've already cum twice, slave. You're a needy little slut, aren't you?"

Julia lowered her head to my shoulder and leaned against me. "Yes, sir. Very needy."

I thought of keeping her in a state of denial, but I remembered what Mistress Dark said; I should keep my slave aroused around the time of her punishment. Her arousal and the resultant endorphins would help alleviate the pain as I learned to punish her.

I captured her mouth with mine and while taking it, slid my two middle fingers into her pussy, making her gasp again. Could there be anything more lovely than the sound of an aroused woman?

"Will you ask for permission to cum this time or will you disobey once more?"

"I'll...ask...permission..." Moan. "Master," she panted. "Mmmm. More, more."

My fingers were sluicing into her slick sheath and she was bouncing on my leg. She kissed me some more, moaning into my mouth. My thumb started rubbing her clitoral hood, her clit peaking out.

"I'm very...close...Master. Permission...to cum? Mmmm."

"Not yet, slave. Hold it. Don't cum."

Julia stopped moving, trying to delay the inevitable. She was panting hard, almost as if she were delivering a child.

Her pussy was beginning to tentatively squeeze my fingers. "Please,...sir. Let...your...slave...cum."

"Cum slave," I whispered.

Her pussy started convulsing as full blown spasms caused it to grip my fingers, pulsing in rapid bursts as a fresh spate of fluids drenched my fingers. She was groaning, "Uhh, Uhh, Uhh," as I continued working them inside her. Oh yes, this would be a very rewarding time for both of us.

Her spasms dwindled, little after shocks sporadically causing her twat to tighten. When I didn't detect any new ones, I removed my fingers and had Julia clean them.

"Time for your punishment, slave."

"Yes, sir."

"Bend over this same leg."

"Yes, sir."

Julia, stood, turned and bent over the leg she'd been sitting on. Her hands were still fastened behind her back and I could see it might interfere with my access to her buttocks, perched over my knee.

"This won't do at all," I said, unfastening her cuffs. "Put your hands down by the leg of the chair."

Julia obeyed with a quiet, "yes, sir," and lowered her hands. I reconnected them in front of her and told her to grip the chair leg and not let go.

"Excellent," I said. "Just perfect." Staring at Julia's tasty little ass bent over my knee. I caressed it. I could see her wet pussy peeking from between her legs. I wanted to see more. "Spread your legs a little more, slave," I ordered.

She did so and I used my right leg to trap hers so she wouldn't be able to do much kicking. I ran a finger through her slit. She moaned again. I swore it wouldn't take much to make her cum again.

"Count your strokes, slave. If you lose track, we begin again."

"Yes, sir," her tiny voice came from down by the floor.

Start slowly, Scott, you're still learning this slave ownership stuff. Which reminded me. "I'm a new owner, just learning the limits of my slave. Say 'Alpha', if I go too hard, but only if you're positive you can't take anymore."

"Yes, Master," Julia whispered again. I could get used to this Master stuff.

Remembering to start slow and gradually build, I started smacking Julia's bottom. She flinched the first time my palm hit her, but I suspected it was more a reaction to having me swat her for the first time as anything else, as she didn't make a peep. She kept count. Gradually increasing the force, I moved my hand all over her delectable ass cheeks, seeing my hand print briefly appear, then disappear in the overall redness. She winced and groaned at twenty. Deciding more endorphins might be in order, I started fingering her pussy again. This time, my thumb gently rubbed the area around her anus, lightly circling the brown bud. The groan of my last swat turned into moans as I finger fucked her wet pussy.

After several minutes, Julia whimpered, "May your slave cum, sir?"

"My slave may cum." Immediately, additional wetness graced my fingers, accompanied by her enthusiastic cries of ecstasy. I was hard myself, my cock rubbing against her hip, and briefly considered fucking her again. On the other hand, I only had ten more swats to go.

When her pulsations eased, I asked, "Where were we, fifteen was it?"

"Twenty, sir."

I laughed. She hadn't forgotten. "That's right, twenty. I'd like to do the last ten a little harder. Is my slave up for it?"

"I think so, Master."

"Very well. Let's continue."

I think the last ten were fifty percent harder than any of the previous twenty. Julia flinched and groaned with each one and I could hear her softly sobbing, but she kept track of each one and didn't use her safe word.

I helped her get up and kissed her, wiping away some of the tears on her face, saying, "My slave was very brave. I'm so proud of her."

"Yes, sir."

"Which is why I'm going to hate what I'm going to do now." Her eyes widened, wondering what I had in mind.

I spun her around, pushed her torso down on the kitchen table, pushing the dishes aside, speared into her cunt, smacking hard against her reddened ass. Julia grunted. Grunted again when I slammed into her a second time, and a third. Moaned on the fourth and fifth and pleaded to let her cum on the sixth. I gave her permission and she wriggled delightfully as I kept thrusting into her throbbing pussy. Inside eight minutes, I swelled and sent another flood of cum into her sheath. I believed she'd kept cumming for half the time. The moment most of my pulsing had stopped, I pulled out, pushed her to the floor and the last lazy trickles ended up in her mouth. I swear she flinched worse than she did when I spanked her, yet she gamely swallowed the last I had to give and cleaned my cock of both our fluids.

When she was done, I pulled her from her knees and kissed her some more, happily tasting what she hadn't already swallowed. I released her.

"Give me your hands," I said.

She gave me her hands and I kissed them, then removed the cuffs from her wrists. "Tonights slavery is over. These don't go back on until your real slavery starts." She nodded. "Your collar will stay on from now on, except when you shower. I don't want the leather getting wet. Perhaps I should get a metal or plastic one which will never come off, even in the shower or bathtub."

"Okay."

"I'll help you with the kitchen and then we'll go into the bedroom and talk."

Julia nodded and we cleaned up the kitchen, grabbed the clothes we'd left around the house and went into our bedroom.

"I need a shower," I said. "Would you like to take one with me?"

"Yes, please. I feel very messy right now. I feel dried cum crusting my legs."

I laughed and hugged her and she went in the shower with me. Julia was very affectionate, constantly kissing, stroking, hugging, helping me to wash. I helped remove the makeup from her face, the rouge from her breasts and nipples. She confided to me that Lisa added some to her pussy lips as well.

"I thought they looked darker than normal," I said, "but I wasn't certain because there's usually hair down there. And you say Lisa put it on your pubic lips?"

"Well, you were due home shortly and I couldn't see them, so she had to do it, didn't she."

"I don't know. Only you can answer that question."

"If we weren't rushed for time, I suppose I could have used a mirror and done it myself. She had to use a Kleenex and dry me off I was so wet."

What an interesting bit of information.

So I cleaned the rouge from her pubic lips as well, after which we helped dry each other off and retired to the bedroom and lay down, hugging each other.

"So did you enjoy this glimpse of slavery this evening, Julia."

"Very much."

"Given what you know now, do you still wish to proceed with your three week slavery?"

"More than ever."

"When did you finally decide to go through with it?" I asked.

"10:05 this morning for sure. I think I wanted to ever since you suggested it," Julia said. "Mostly, I've had to work to overcome my fear."

"That's a pretty specific time, and fear of what?"

"Fear I'd like it too much. Fear it would alter our marriage. I know it will alter it, but I was worried more about alterations in a negative way, that you might not love me anymore. Especially after you told me you might let me be used by others. I know you say I've got a choice, but given your example, I realize it might not be much of a choice. I'm hoping it never comes down to that choice, but, if it does, I needed to prepare myself to accept that it might, and we'd still be okay. You know I love you more than anything, right?"

"I do. As I love you in return."

"Then as much as I wanted to do it, the fear took awhile to overcome. Do you think my slavery will start this Friday?"

"I expect it will, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow. Tell me what you did today."

"At 10:05 after my yoga and shower, I was staring at myself in the bathroom mirror. I told myself I was going to do it. My mind was finally made up. I decided that in addition to putting on your collar, I wanted to present myself to you and wanted my hands tied behind my back. I told Lisa to meet me here at five to tie them. I also thought it would be nice if I did something different appearance wise. I decided to bare my sex and decided to shave instead of wax in case you weren't fond of a bald pussy. Do you like it?"

"I love it. I do enjoy running my fingers through your thatch, but this was a great surprise in the alternative and it's so smooth. I can feel everything. Your curls don't absorb your fluids, so it looks like it's leaking more. You realize you'll have to keep it bare now through the end of your slavery."

"I think it is leaking more, but has nothing to do with the pubes," she said.

Lying there, talking, caressing each other, it wasn't long before I was hard again, and since Julia had her hand on my cock, she knew it too.

"One more time," I whispered in her ear.

"Maybe more," she whispered back, "if you can."

I laughed and turned her on her back. She spread her legs and bent her knees and welcomed me into heavenly bliss, still as moist as when we started. I put her legs over my shoulder and screwed her slowly, using every inch of my cock to stroke her. I was happy when she had two more orgasms before I gave her what little more I had to give. I wasn't able to give her more that way, but happily delved in her folds with my lips and tongue until she had two more. If I expected her to swallow my cum, there shouldn't be any reason I should do less. Besides, it tasted better coming from her.

******

JULIA

I was still in bed at 9:00 the next morning, having blown off spin class, when Lisa called. Who the hell needed aerobics after a night like last night.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I'm dying of curiosity. Did your plan work?"

"It worked like a charm," I replied. "You are talking to a very happy and slightly sore woman right now. I'm not horny for the first time in weeks."

"Oooh. How many times?" Lisa asked.

"How many times did I get fucked, or how many times did I cum?"

"Both. Don't hold back."

"Let's see. I got fucked three times with his cock, twice with his fingers, and I orgasmed," mentally counting, "eight, no, nine times."

"Nine times. Fuck! I'm coming over. I want all the juicy details."

"Oh, it was plenty juicy," I said. "Give me fifteen minutes. You caught me in bed, still sleeping, I was so worn out. Let me brush my teeth, put a robe on and start coffee."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,554 Followers