A Taste of Slavery Ch. 05

Story Info
Julia's three week slavery begins.
9.8k words
4.82
38.3k
39

Part 4 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

Julia's three weeks of slavery starts and they begin to experiment with the different aspects of it. She is stripped and collared. She is introduced to the Slave Trainer, a device which should exist, even if it doesn't. She is plugged. Mistress Dark comes over to assist in her training. This chapter contains bondage and discipline, anal toys, masturbation aids, oral sex and lesbian sex. Don't read further if those things are not enjoyable to you. This is a consensual relationship. STD's do not exist in this fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 5 - Julia's Slavery Begins

I left before Julia got up. I left a note for her telling her she could wear her collar for most of the day, but to take it off by four PM and leave it on the kitchen table along with her cuffs. As for clothes, she had to put on older underwear, t-shirt and pants or shorts, nothing new or expensive. She didn't know it yet, but I had some plans for tonight. Oh, she knew I had plans, but not what they were.

On my way home, I stopped at the same shop where I'd picked up her collar and cuffs and picked up a set of four glass anal plugs. They were graduated in size from four inches in length and an inch and a quarter in width to six inches by two and a half. I also got an anal vibrator, six by two inches. The box said in addition to beads rotating around the narrow part of the plug at the sphincter, the vibrations extended up through the top to pleasantly stimulate the vagina as well. It might be fun to have her wearing it when I had sex with her, wondering how the vibrations would transmit from her buttocks to my cock when I was in her pussy. I wanted to buy some sexier clothes than Julia was accustomed to wearing, but to be truly fun, I wanted her to go shopping with me and try the clothes on.

I had one other item I'd purchased from a buddy who had a metal fabrication shop. It was a medallion, white on one side, red on the other. Both sides had the words Scott's Sex Slave engraved on it. It would fasten onto her collar and identify her for the world to see.

Julia was sitting at the kitchen table when I arrived home, her collar and cuffs on the table in front of her, dressed as I'd asked in my note.

"Good evening, Julia."

"Scott. I was wondering why you didn't want me naked and kneeling in my collar when you came home?"

"One more time, I wanted to ask you if you're sure you want to do this. The only way to back out once we've started, is to say 'Omega'. If you do, I think you should give up your new romance novels as you'll have determined for yourself living as a sex slave is not the romance you believed it was."

"I definitely want to proceed. The sex we've had since you asked me has been intoxicating. If it comes close to that, I'll be well satisfied."

"You only had a brief interlude on Tuesday night; a few hours. We're talking three weeks now. In the house and out of it, you'll be a full time sex slave to be used as I want. You'll have little or no say in the matter except as the rules allow; your last chance. These are the rules you agreed to. I retyped them. Look them over. If you agree to them, date and sign the document at the bottom."

Julia actually did re-read them. Smart girl. I could have slipped something new in there. I hadn't, but I could have. She signed and dated it. I added my own to it. I shoved the paper into the middle of the table.

"You've just signed your life away to me for three weeks," I said. "You will address me as Sir, or Master for the next three weeks. Give me your hands."

Julia put her arms out and I put her leather cuffs around each one. I attached small locks to them, and locked them. She wouldn't be able to remove them without a key, which I hung around my neck. I clipped her cuffs together. Holding them by the connecting chain, I led her to our new furniture and fastened her to the supported arm, her hands raised over her head. She could just stand flat footed on the floor. Poor girl didn't know yet what she'd gotten herself into. She was about to find out, though.

"What about my collar, Sir?" She asked.

"Slaves are stripped naked before they're given collars," I replied.

With those words, I ripped the shirt from her body. Julia gasped, "Oh", and almost before her breath left her body, I ripped her brassiere off as well. Her nipples popped to rigid hardness. She had on a strong pair of shorts, denim, and it would be tough tearing those off with hurting her, so I got a knife from the kitchen and started slicing through the waist band. By the time I cut them off her body, her panties were showing the unmistakable signs of her arousal. I tore them off as well, baring her. I touched her sex and she shivered, her eyes smoky with need.

"From now on, you'll remain naked throughout the day while you're at home, unless someone is coming over. I will set out two outfits in the evening for the following day. Both will be sexier than your normal attire. One of them will be modestly sexy which you will earn by swallowing my cum first thing in the morning. The other will be scandalously sexy, possibly sheer or topless. If you didn't earn the first that morning, you may earn the second with a punishment and swallowing later. You will not wear any panties, shorts or pants. Your pussy must be instantly available for use at any time. This leaves you with dresses, skirts, or similar. You won't wear bras. I want the same access to your breasts. We will go shopping for some new things on Monday; your slave wear. I didn't find many things suitable for slaves in your closet. Now you may be given your collar," I said.

I picked up the collar from the table and showed it to Julia. I hooked the medallion on the collar, white side out.

"Read it," I ordered.

"Scott's Sex Slave, Master," she read. "I will be yours, Master, your sex slave."

"You read some of John Norman's Gor books. Do you recall what a white silk slave is?"

"A slave who may only please someone with her mouth and hands. Anything below her waist is forbidden to others. Usually, it's because she's a virgin and her virginity is being saved for her first purchase by a new owner."

"You are going to be a white silk slave, Julia. That's why the white side of the medallion is showing."

"Can't I be red silk, Master. I'm no longer a virgin, and I really want to feel your cock in me."

"You're not a well trained white silk slave yet. When you've progressed to the point you're the perfect white silk slave, we'll begin your training as red silk slave. After all, a red silk slave must surrender her ass to her Master as well. You wished your bottom be prepared for anal sex. You cannot be red silk until it is. One other thing you may wish to consider. If you are red silk to me, you will also be red silk to anyone else. If, when faced with the option to have sex with another, as white silk, you need surrender only your mouth. If red, you must surrender whatever someone wishes to have."

"I understand, Master."

I showed her the opposite side, the red side. "When you've progressed to the point you are the perfect white silk and you've been tested for red, we will turn this medallion over and you will be a red silk."

I fastened the collar around her neck, securing it with a small lock. I then got her ankle cuffs and fastened them around her ankles, locking them with tiny locks. All five locks opened with the same key.

"I will unlock your collar and cuffs when you need to take a shower. I still haven't found or made metal ones yet. I don't want the leather of these getting wet."

Touching her again, I found her to be dripping. It's too bad I couldn't fuck her yet. It felt like her cunt would melt over my cock. Leaving her confined, I got some of the other purchases I'd made. I got the four boxes I'd left in the closet, plus the plug kit. I'd forgotten to get lube for the plugs, but I didn't think finding a source of lubrication would be a problem, especially for the small plug. I showed her the small plug.

"We'll begin by preparing your ass now," I said. "After twenty four hours with the smallest plug, you'll graduate to the next largest size and so on until you've had the largest one in your bottom for one day. Any time after that, I'll be able to fuck your ass."

"Yes, sir."

I slid the small plug into her pussy, getting it nice and wet in her fluids. "Spread your legs as far as you can," I said. "This is going in now."

Julia parted her legs as wide as he could and I pushed the tip of her plug past her sphincter and into her bottom. She whimpered a bit as it went in, but it slid in without any problem. It wasn't very big.

"You may remove this to use the bathroom. When you're done, it should go back in so it keeps stretching you."

I also showed her the whip and the 'Enforcer'. Julia's eyes grew wide.

"For when a slave must be punished," I said. "I won't use the whip until after Mistress Dark's visit. I want her to supervise the first one to ensure I'm doing it correctly."

"Will it hurt, sir?"

"I'm sure it will, though not so bad you would be unable to handle it," I said. "Both Slut and Rose tolerated and even enjoyed it. It's the purpose for my learning to do it right, so I don't botch it up."

I pulled out the nipple clamps as well. "I think we should put these on now and test them out."

Julia watched with bated fascination as I opened them up so they'd fit her long, thick nipples. I suckled the left one a few moments to confirm its hardness, then put the clamp over it and started tightening down. Julia moaned as it tightened.

"It almost feels as if you're biting it, sir," she said, "except you don't release it right away."

I tightened it until it wouldn't fall off, then did the other one. The ends of her nipples were a darker red and I flicked my tongue over the tips, making her moan again and tug against her chains. I set the timer on my watch for fifteen minutes as Mistress Dark suggested. Lastly, I removed the vibrating Slave Trainer from the box.

"This is going to help you become a white silk slave. In addition to what it obviously is, a vibrator, it's more. This is designed to stimulate you constantly without allowing you to orgasm. As soon as the sensors realize you're close to climax it shuts off. When your immediate need has passed, it starts again. It will do so indefinitely. You are not allowed to remove it. I will do so if it's necessary. I'll be home so it should be no problem if you need to use the toilet. If you want to cum, you will need to suck my cock. When I'm cumming in your mouth, I'll override the safety and let you orgasm.

"It has the ability to detect when it's removed and if you have an unpermitted orgasm. I will receive an alert on my phone if you do either. Obviously, orgasms without permission will result in punishment, thirty swats, the first of the day with my hand, the second and subsequent ones with this paddle or whip. Both Slut and Rose said this was more painful than a whip or hand, at least as it is administered by Mistress Dark. My understanding is it stings like hell, but won't leave you marked or bruised. None of your punishment devices should leave you marked or bruised, only redness which should fade in a few hours. Removing it without permission will also result in punishment, depending on the reason for its removal. If you need to charge it, that would be an acceptable reason, but as soon as its charged again, it goes back in. Do you have any questions about what I've instructed thus far?"

"No, sir."

"Then it's time to begin your training."

I inserted the penile projection of the Slave Trainer into her pussy and secured it with the straps. I'd previously downloaded the app and inspected it's features and so it only took a few moments to start it up. Julia moaned when it started. I left her secured and went into the kitchen to make supper, essentially reheating leftover pot roast Julia made on Wednesday. I could hear her in the living room, alternatively moaning and cursing when the device shut itself off. Apparently, she was quite close to orgasm as I heard her curse twice while I was preparing the food. My timer went off and I went to her and removed Julia's nipple clamps.

"Please let me cum, Master. I'll suck your cock if you just let me cum."

"I'm still working on supper. I don't have time now."

She groaned when I went back in the kitchen. I set the table, put the food down and went back and released her from the chain. She dropped kneeling to the ground and tried to suck my cock. I pulled her up, saying I was hungry and needed to eat before we could start playing. Liquid was seeping down her leg, not the thicker cream of her cum, but the thinner lubricant of her aroused pussy. I sat down at the table and pulled her into my lap. The leg of my pants immediately got wet where she was sitting. I started eating, while feeding her, taking approximately two bites to every one of hers. She could barely think of food, she was so turned on.

I ate approximately half my food and she begged to suck my cock again. "I can do it while you're eating," Julia said, practically quivering with need.

"All right," I said, "if you insist."

She dropped to her knees again and fished my cock out of my pants. I had close to a full blown erection. Having a naked slave girl squirming on your lap begging to suck your cock would do that. It had been twenty-four hours for me. Her mouth was on me like bees on honey. I would venture to say I've never had a more enthusiastic blow job. She couldn't get all of me down, but she was doing all else in her power to make me cum quickly. It wasn't long before I sensed the tell tale signs of my impending release. I opened the app and the second I felt my cum spurting between her lips, I cancelled the override. Not five seconds after I was drowning her in my cum, she moaned and spasmed, gasping sweetly over my shaft. She swallowed all of it. When I was clean, I pulled her up into my lap again and put it back on override.

"You didn't ask for permission to cum, slave," I whispered in her ear. "I thought you would have learned before now."

"I still had to ask for permission even though I was swallowing your cum?" Julia asked.

"Every time you need to orgasm, you must ask for permission. The rules are very clear."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"You must also thank me each time I give you an orgasm."

"Thank you for my orgasm, Master."

We managed to finish dinner before she started squirming again.

"Please, sir. May I suck your cock, sir?"

"I just climaxed, slave. I'm a man and incapable to cumming again so quickly. Besides, we have to clear the dishes and clean the kitchen."

She nodded dejectedly. She tried to help clean up, but she was as jumpy as a cat in a room full of mouse traps. No focus or concentration at all. I sent her into the living room so I could finish up.

"I suggest you put a towel or two on the seats before you sit down," I said. "Look at how wet my pants leg got from you sitting on it." It's a good thing most of our furniture had some surface other than cloth.

She looked at the large wet spot and replied, "Yes, sir."

Julia went into the living room and tried to watch TV; anything to distract her from the intermittent buzzing in her pussy, though from what I could see, she wasn't having much success in diverting herself. Finishing up, I went and sat beside her on the couch, lightly stroking her breasts as we watched Last Man Standing. About halfway through the show, she pleaded with me to suck me off again.

"You can try, but I'm not sure if I'll be ready," I answered. Who was I kidding. I was enjoying her frustration and the obvious need she had to cum. I was half hard before she started.

She lowered my zipper and began sucking my cock again. Her enthusiasm was heart warming. Within ten minutes, I warned her I was close and she asked for permission to cum herself. I turned off the override and gave her permission. In thirty seconds or less, I was emptying myself into her mouth and she was cumming. I knew she was still having problems with the texture of my cum, but her own orgasm overwhelmed her to the point she barely grimaced getting it down.

She thanked me for her orgasm, but in twenty minutes, she was begging me again.

"I know I'm nowhere ready to climax some more, but why don't we test the orgasm detection functions of the device. I give you my permission to begin masturbating."

Eager to do anything which would let her cum again, Julia put her hand down and started lightly stroking her clit, standing at attention atop her slit. In two or three minutes she was cumming again, her ass bouncing off the couch as she was overcome with her passion. My phone received an alert; 'orgasm detected'.

"Slave. You didn't ask for permission to cum. You're up to sixty swats, now, thirty with the paddle."

"Master, you gave me permission."

"I gave you permission to begin masturbating, not to cum."

Her mind drifted back to the conversation we'd just had and realized I was right.

"I can't think straight, sir. All I want to do is cum."

"And I would have happily granted permission if you asked. You only have to ask."

"Please give them to me now, sir," she said. "I don't think I can take ninety in a row."

Actually, I was worried about sixty in a row, thirty of them with the Enforcer. Neither of us were experienced in doing this. I turned off the TV. I couldn't concentrate on it much myself.

"I'll give you thirty now and thirty before we go to bed," I said. "Try not to have any more unpermitted orgasms before bedtime."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, Master."

I removed my pants. No sense in soaking them anymore than the were. She got over my lap on the couch, still squirming from the Slave Trainer. At least I was doing one thing right. Mistress Dark said making your slave aroused was good when planning to administer punishment. Julia had been aroused practically from the time I got home. She'd been wet when I stripped her. I had her kiss my hand and instructed her to keep count.

Since she was getting thirty more later with the paddle, I decided I'd go easier than I had on Thursday. I was a little more than halfway through when she said, "Master, I think I'm going to cum. Permission to cum, sir?"

I gave her permission, but stopped striking her, fascinated. Nothing happened that I could see and I didn't get another alert on my phone, so I asked, "Do you still need to cum or is it receding?"

"The need is receding back to my normal feeling with the Slave Trainer in me, sir," she replied.

"To what would you attribute the difference? Was it the spanking?"

"I'm not exactly sure, sir. I have the butt plug in and as you're spanking me, it is wiggling around in my butt. Perhaps it's the plug, sir."

Either one would be interesting to me. If it was the motion of the plug, then it was likely Julia could enjoy anal sex. If it was the spanking, then perhaps she might enjoy her punishment a little as Slut did. It would be nice if she experienced some pleasure from her punishment. She would become a more enjoyable part of her slave experience.

"You have my permission to cum if the feeling returns, slave."

"Thank you, sir."

I started up again, going slower and more conscious of where my hand was striking and how much I was hitting her butt plug. Before we reached the thirty, Julia squirmed deliciously on my lap and my phone received another alert. She'd had an orgasm. I finished out the thirty.

"Thank me for your punishment in addition to your orgasm, slave.

"Thank you, sir, for punishing your disobedient slave and for allowing her to cum."

"The Slave Trainer has about a two hour operating time and recharges in thirty minutes. It's been on almost two hours now. Let's remove it and double check whether I get the removal alert. You may take it out."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers