A Taste of Slavery Ch. 10

Story Info
Scott is discovering the trick to handling two slaves.
13.2k words
4.8
21.9k
16

Part 9 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

Now that Scott is in possession of two slaves, he decides Lisa needs slave clothes. Another visit to the Department Store where Gwen asks questions, followed by a surprise request. This chapter contains oral and anal intercourse, lesbian sex, public sex, and masturbation. STD's are not a problem in this particular fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 10 - Week Two, Part One

SCOTT

I am now in possession of a second slave for two weeks. Lisa took a shower and went to bed, after we changed plugs for the largest size. She slept naked as was expected of slave girls. I would be sleeping between two naked slaves tonight. Since my own little slave still craved some of her Master, we left Lisa alone in the bedroom while we went into the living room. I sat on the couch and my slave sucked my cock until I was hard.

"Master," she said, "It's been a couple days since you've fucked my ass. I would be pleased if you take me there tonight."

"You've discovered it's not so bad having anal sex, have you? We don't have any lube with us."

"Lubricate yourself in my cunt. I'm very wet, sir."

I bent her over the top of the couch and plunged into her pussy, making her gasp in pleasure; finding she was as wet as she said she was, and wet was perhaps an understatement. I slid back and forth several times, coating my cock in her juices.

"I've discovered a lot about myself during my slavery, sir. Despite being a slave, it's very freeing. Aahhhh," she moaned. "Fuck me!"

Since I was fucking her, I believed she meant I was to fuck her harder, or perhaps faster. So I did both, compelling another moan of pleasure. How miserable if I were suddenly struck deaf and could no longer hear the sounds she made during sex.

"What have you discovered about yourself?"

"How much my upbringing, perhaps the upbringing of most women, denies us our sexuality. We're not supposed to enjoy sex this much. 'Good girls' don't. They don't suck cock except with distaste. They don't get fucked in the ass and love it. They can't cum too much, nor show the world how slutty they are. Our inner slut must be suppressed, or we're 'bad girls'. Oh, fuck me, I need to cum. Please let me cum, Master," she pleaded.

"Cum for me."

She sighed in relief and my cock was freshly bathed as she clasped it tightly in her spasming muscles. So fucking beautiful, such a marvelous cunt. I should have no problem with lubrication now. I pulled out.

"Don't stop, Master, fuck me more."

"I thought you wanted me to fuck your ass."

"Yes, please, sir. Put your prick up my ass. Fuck your slave's bottom. Cum in my rectum, Master."

Placing my soaked dick against her puckered opening, I started slowly sliding in. She suddenly pushed backward, completely engulfing my cock, whimpering. So much for slow and gentle.

"So, finish your explanation. You were saying." I rocked out and in again, thrusting my hips up.

"I had a married girlfriend tell me she never sucked her husband's cock," she moaned, "ever. If he wanted his cock sucked, she said, the Hoover Vacuum was in the hall closet. Myself, I liked sucking your cock, but I denied you the pleasure of swallowing your cum because it was icky. 'Good girls' don't swallow cum. We can't enjoy it that much. It's not right. It's immoral. Fuck my ass, sir. You're going to make me cum again."

I sped up. "And."

"I mustn't dress provocatively. I mustn't show my breasts or my cunt. I have to hide my body, disguise my sexuality."

"Not without some reason," I said. "In our society, blatant sexuality such as that sometimes invites rape. If you dress like that, often your rapist isn't convicted, because you invited it."

"Master, please let me cum. Please let me cum."

"You may cum, slave."

She sighed and said, "Ooohhhhh, Master. It feels so good. I love your cock fucking my ass. "

"I enjoy fucking your tight little ass, slave. Please continue."

"Isn't rape under any circumstances, a form of theft, sir. They are stealing from me what is mine. Mine to give to who I want. Or even yours, now we're married. You're not excused from stealing if you steal from someone who drives a nice car, or lives in a big house, or has a fancy boat. Because someone has the wealth to flaunt, doesn't give you the right to steal their things because they didn't hide it. If I love my body and work hard to make myself look good and want to flaunt what I've worked so hard for, should I be held responsible if someone steals it. My sexuality isn't any less mine because I show it off. Why condemn the victim?"

"You shouldn't. But it happens."

"But it's wrong. Here's what slavery has taught me. Once you 'owned' me, I cannot be a 'good girl'. I cannot hide behind societal norms. My Master won't let me. He expects me to look good for him. He wants a slut. Nothing less than someone who embraces her sexuality, who wants to get fucked, enjoys being fucked, even in the ass, who will smile at him as she swallows his cum. A slave who tries to ensure her Master is satisfied in all the ways he can be satisfied. Who will withhold nothing from him, surrender fully who she is and all she has. Who will dress to please him whether in slutty cheerleader outfits, or nothing at all. It's released me from all that's held me back from being a wanton, beautiful, sexual animal. A Master wants a 'bad girl'. But he owns me. I give my all to him and to those he wants to give it to. I don't belong to anyone else. They cannot take what they do not own; cannot steal what belongs to my Master. I was owned first by myself and now by you. Rape is taking what is owned by you. It cannot matter how I dress or how I act. I am yours, not theirs. Oh, Master, you make me cum again. Please let me cum."

"Wait," I said. "I'm close myself. I want you to cum with me."

"Please don't make your slave wait too long. She has surrendered to you and cannot help being a lewd slut."

Another minute or more I pumped my cock into her ass. Her thrashing became more uncontrolled, unrestrained, as her release was delayed, held back. Her moans of pleasure music to my ears.

"I cannot wait much longer, Master. If you don't cum soon, you shall have to punish your disobedient slave."

Three more strokes and I was there, spurting hotly into her bottom. "Cum, slave," I groaned, and her whole body tightened and her back bowed as she convulsed around me. She cried out, almost howling, as her body unwound the tension built up by our fucking. Today had been a relatively slow day for me, and several hours since I climaxed in Rose. Six or seven hot, hard spouts of cream flooded her rectum, before the tightening pressure of her convulsing anal ring pulled the last few drops from my cock. Julia had collapsed over the back of the sofa, hanging limply. Only her breathing and the continuing shudders of her body signaling she was still alive.

"Master," she moaned, "you have owned me."

I reluctantly pulled my cock from her warm embrace, a small trail of cum following as her anus slowly closed after my invasion. She suddenly stood, turned and held me, kissing me passionately, wildly.

"I'm not sure I can be your wife again, Scott, after being your slave. Scott gave me the freedom to be the person I thought I was. My Master molded me to the person I want to be. His and only his. His willing and eager slave who can deny him nothing. Please sit. Be comfortable."

I sat down and watched as she went into the kitchen and rinsed a towel, returning with it. She lovingly, carefully, washed my cock, cleaning me of her. When she finished, she took me in her mouth and slowly sucked me back to hardness.

"I was loathe doing this for you before, Scott. Your wife was not the unrestrained, shameless woman you deserved. You have released me, unchained me. Let me do as a slave what I never wanted to do as your wife."

Julia proceeded to give me the best blow job she ever had. Gentle, complete, lavishing her devotion on every inch of my cock, all the while watching me, staring at me with her blue eyes. Cupping and massaging my balls, attempting to coax the last drop of cum from my body, she slowly bobbed up and down my shaft, lips and tongue adoring me, sucking softly. I would have thought it would take fifteen minutes or more to milk what was left of me from by sack. The love and adoration in her eyes proved too much for me. In half the time, I gave a strangled groan and delivered up whatever scraps remained and she smiled as she lovingly siphoned every drop I had to give and swallowed it all.

She climbed into my lap and kissed me again and I tasted myself on her. Cuddling against my chest, she murmured, "My Master. There is nothing you can ask, I am unwilling to give."

Julia fell asleep in my arms, my naked slave girl. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, clinging loosely to my neck and cooing. Lisa was sprawled out, used to sleeping alone. I laid Julia on the edge of the bed and nudged Lisa to the other side. Walking around the bed again, I pushed Julia toward the middle. She felt the heat next to her and snuggled against Lisa, curling around her back. Lisa pushed back, rubbing her rump against Julia's groin. I felt my cock stir again, though thankfully, not to an erection. Too soon for that. It was easy to see this might be a very interesting couple of weeks. I climbed in behind Julia and spooned her, putting my arm over the both of them. A very interesting two weeks indeed.

******

I woke up the next morning to the most extraordinary sensation of someone sucking my cock while another someone was licking and sucking my balls. I opened my eyes to see it was Lisa on my prick and Julia on my jewels. Julia noticed me looking first.

"Good morning, Master. Your two slaves wish to know if we must both swallow your cum in order to avoid total nudity today, or if one will be sufficient for us both?"

"I suspect making you both swallow might make me late for work most days," I replied. "I guess I'll have to be satisfied with one."

"Excellent, sir. In that event, we'll take turns. Lisa will swallow today and I'll take care of you tomorrow. The second matter to discuss is this slave is the only one who has licked Lisa's delectable cunt. I believe Master should taste this girl and make her cum on your tongue. She should see how well her new Master cares for her and will reward her sexuality. If she may, might she sixty-nine with you?"

"I'd be pleased to taste my new slave," I said.

"Go ahead, Lisa. Let Master taste his new slave."

Lisa swung a leg over my head and I started snacking on my new treat, receiving a lovely moan in response. She did indeed taste good, already aroused, her lips swollen with blood.

"Doesn't she taste wonderful, Master."

I grunted, my lips and tongue being otherwise occupied. Julia laughed. "I'll stop talking now, sir." She resumed nibbling my nuts. The feeling of both my body parts being orally stimulated had to be the most erotic sensation ever. Lisa was as skilled a fellatrix as Julia, easily taking all of my stiff prick, bobbing up and down the stalk. To have my other slave lovingly bathe my balls was over the top. I groaned. Shit! The two of them were going to make me cum and it hadn't been five minutes since I woke up.

Redoubling my efforts on Lisa, I felt her start to squirm over me, hoping she might cum the same time as I did. It was close, but I believe I beat her to finish line and it was my hot cum splashing into her mouth that finished her off.

"That's it, Master, pump her throat full of cum; see how warm and good it is." Julia was rubbing my sack and the bottom of my shaft, encouraging more to flow upward into Lisa's mouth. "You forgot to ask for permission to cum, slave. Master will have to punish you now. Keep sucking him, slave. If you make him hard again, you can have a nice, slow fuck. He won't cum too soon. He should be able to give you another three or four orgasms."

Nothing like trying to live up to that promise. Before Lisa got me hard again, she had a second orgasm and this time she gasped out, "Master, may a slave cum." I removed my mouth long enough to say, "yes," and I felt more of her fluids grace my tongue as soon as I was on her again.

Hard again, Julia made Lisa change positions and mount my cock.

"Put me in her," I said. "Put my cock in your friends cunt."

Julia's hand grabbed my prick and placed it at the mouth of Lisa's pussy. She sank down over my shaft and I groaned. Her cunt hadn't received a ton of attention lately and Lisa was exquisitely tight, the eight men yesterday unable to undo what eight and more months without sex had done. Heavenly.

"Master has a big, powerful cock, Lisa; able to keep a slave well satisfied. You're going to love fucking him."

You can't believe how strange it was to listen to my wife encouraging me to fuck her friend and for her friend to enjoy it. I'd been faithful for ten years with the intent of keeping all my wedding vows, and in the space of two days, I was fucking the second woman outside my marriage. Well, three, if you included Mistress Dark teaching Julia to deep throat, but I hadn't cum in her. Not only was I fucking someone else, but doing so with the active participation and encouragement of my wife. How quickly things can change. Julia resumed caressing my ball sack with her mouth, and every once in awhile, when I was barely in Lisa's pussy, she would lick the base of my stalk.

Lisa was moaning and I encouraged it by thumbing and tweaking her stiff nipples. I got the first of many wicked ideas with the possibilities two naked slaves could make.

"Julia, sit on my face and lick and suck Lisa's nipples."

Her mouth left my sack and she said, "Yes, sir. Happily sir."

Julia was more damp than Lisa was when I licked her, seemingly always ready to fuck since her slavery started. Her slick folds settled over my mouth and I delved deep in her cunt with my tongue. I couldn't see what she was doing, but Lisa quickly begged to cum. I lunged upward hard and she started screaming.

"Fuck, oh, fuck! I can't believe what you're doing to me," she whimpered. "I'm cumming. Oh, God, I'm cumming and it won't stop."

Her body had stiffened, almost a rigor mortis except for her pubic muscles clamped on my prick. Since she wasn't moving, I did, thrusting upward with my hips as she throbbed above me.

My first slave started babbling as well, "Master, I need to cum. Please let me cum." I couldn't speak to her either, my tongue buried in her slit. I patted her hip twice, hoping she'd understand she had permission. I don't know what she thought, but she orgasmed anyway, depositing more girl cum on my tongue and lips.

Lisa had resumed riding me again, no longer in the thralls of her climax and she was moaning to Julia. "Suck my nipples. It feels so good, don't stop." She was riding me faster, getting close again. I was still going strong, properly drained earlier. "Master, let me cum. Your slave needs to cum." Still busy, I patted Lisa's leg twice, hoping she got the message. It seemed she didn't, she kept begging for permission right up until she orgasmed, when her pleas turned to unintelligible mewls of pleasure.

I stopped licking long enough to say, "In order to facilitate requesting and receiving permission to cum while your mouth is full, two taps on whatever part you can reach consists of a request, and two taps by me in return constitutes permission." I dived back into Julia's cunt. Not ten seconds later, Julia was tapping my leg. I tapped her buttocks in return and felt my face get wetter.

I was finally reaching another peak and ready to cum soon. Lisa beat me to it, pleading again to cum. I tapped her leg twice and she moaned some more and she spasmed in rhythmic contractions that went on for a couple minutes, spurring my own release. I believe Lisa's pulsing went on past the time where my cock shrank and fell out of her, Julia still nibbling her breasts. I kept licking until Julia orgasmed again, drenching my face once more.

"I may not survive two weeks of this," I groaned, finally extricating myself from beneath my two slaves.

"But you'll die with a smile on your face, Master," Julia said.

"A smile and a lot of your cum apparently," I laughed.

Lisa knelt at my feet and kissed them. "You don't have to do that, Lisa," I said.

"Master, I feel I do. Since my divorce, my sex life has practically been nil. The few times I've gone out, I felt like all the men cared about was getting themselves off and nothing about me. Even for the last couple years of my marriage, the sex was going to shit. Partly due to the disinterest of my husband, and later because he was fucking someone else. The last three years were essentially a barren wasteland without relief. You and Julia just made me cum more and harder in one morning than eight men fucking me did yesterday. If not for a vibrator, my pussy may have dried up and blown away. You've made me feel like a woman again and I'm so grateful to you for accepting me as your slave."

She kissed Julia's feet as well. "Julia, I don't know how to thank you. I know how much you love Scott, how deeply you care for him and treasure him. The fact you would choose to share him with me makes me feel warmer and more loved than you'll ever realize. To know you would not only share him but help him to fuck me as you did this morning goes beyond friendship. I could thank you a hundred times a day for the next year and not express enough gratitude. My marriage, whatever it was, went to hell in a hand basket. Yours was strong and true and yet you were willing to share it. Whatever I have to give you is yours."

"A month ago, Lisa, I could never have shared my husband, not in a million years. It would have been impossible to contemplate. But my husband offered me something I never expected. He allowed me to fulfill an ongoing fantasy of mine I've had for years, up to and including sharing me with other people, our friends, and even you. I could not share my husband, but I can share my Master. He's shown me what love looks like and it's not guarded and withdrawn. It's open and loving. His ability to rise above his own doubts and insecurities are what made this possible. You kissed the right feet when you kissed his first." She drew Lisa to her feet.

"I suspect we will become even better friends than before. I doubt my Master will let any stone go unturned as he decides what to do with us. I'm glad it's you." She hugged her.

She was right. Even as she spoke, I'd thought of ten to twenty variations of how three people could play. I said, "We need to eat. Why don't you two make breakfast. I need to think about this. I'm not sure I can continue to feed both of you. Maybe I take turns feeding you, like you're going to take turns earning your clothes. There's a few other things we need to do today. A certain slave doesn't have the right clothes and we certainly need to make arrangements for her to move over here. She needs her own collar and cuffs and needs to be punished for her cumming without permission. Chop, chop, slaves." I patted them on their butts to make them scurry into the kitchen.

******

JULIA

When I first saw Master's cock disappear deep in Lisa's cunt, I had qualms about what the hell I was doing. Master had never given me reason to doubt him, but I was letting him fuck our lovely, next door neighbor and my best friend. Lisa was cute as a button. Master had commented on her fairly frequently, wondering why some man wasn't snatching her up and I was giving him the opportunity to be that man. Yet, instead of jumping at the chance to claim her slavery, he'd been hesitant to accept, wanting her to go to Mistress Dark's for a day to contemplate the nature of her slavery. Did he recognize how much he was attracted to her and was giving us all a chance for her to back out.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers