A Taste of Slavery Ch. 13

Story Info
Master takes his slaves for walk on Pacific Crest Trail.
14.8k words
4.78
18.7k
10

Part 12 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,582 Followers

In this chapter, Julia's and Lisa's Master takes them for a walk on the Pacific Crest Trail while nude. This chapter contains regular and oral sex, lesbian sex, public nudity, and public sex. As before, STD's don't exist in this fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 13 - Pacific Crest Trail

JULIA

Master got up at 6:30 instead of two hours earlier, and we all appreciated the extra time in bed. Master had both of us put our heads over the edge of the bed and fucked our throats a minute at a time until he climaxed, sending his cum down my throat, then making me share his cum with Lisa, so we both got a taste. Before he left, he told me to count the money in the three marked bags and send checks to the charities. We got up when he left and went to the gym, spin class today followed by weight training.

We didn't have much time to talk until we were on the way home. Too tired on the way in, too busy there, but on the way home...

"What are you going to do, Julia?" Lisa asked. "Are you going to go naked in front of your folks?"

"I don't know. It's easier being naked in front of strangers than your parents. It might be different if they were nudists or something, where we were accustomed to being naked in front of one another, but they're not. I'm not sure if Mom has been naked in front of anyone but Dad since she was married. At least Dad had a gym membership, so he's been naked in front of other men. It's going to be so hard if I decide to do it. Will you? You know them too. They're of another generation. I know Master's parents played some of the same games we have, as far as dominance and submission go. I don't know if they included other people. Master didn't even know they did it."

"Do you want to give up your slavery?" Lisa asked.

"No! I want every minute of every day available to me. This has been the greatest experience of my life."

"Me too. Then it sounds like you're going to do it."

"Unless I get cold feet at the last minute," I said.

"You don't have until the last minute. You have until tomorrow night to decide."

"What about you?" I asked. "Are you going to invite your parents to the barbecue and then go naked in front of them? Master said he wanted to invite them. If I have to be a slave in front of my parents, you should too. We should both commit to exposing ourselves as sex slaves. If it's something we want and like and don't want to give up, shouldn't they know? Please. You did say you'd do anything to repay me for sharing my Master. Stand with me on this so I'm not the only one."

"You won't be. Gwen will be here."

"It's not like she knows any of them," I said, "They'll all be strangers. It's not like exposing yourself to family. She won't feel the shame and humiliation I will."

"What if we told our parents we'd be naked before we invite them? If we do that, maybe they won't come, knowing we're going to be naked slave girls? It's their choice to come or not. At least they'll know what to expect."

So before we got home, we decided we'd make the invites ourselves and tell everyone we'd be naked and see what happened. Master's parents already knew I was serving as a sex slave, only my state of total undress and Lisa's and Gwen's participation would be unknown. Because they knew, I decided to start with them.

I reached Sandra. "Mistress Rivers, this is Julia. Scott and I will be having a bunch of people for a barbecue on Memorial Day and we wanted to invite both of you to attend. But I wished to warn you that there will be naked sex slaves there."

"Who else besides you?"

"My next door neighbor, Lisa, and a friend we've met named Gwen."

"Goodness, who are their Master's?"

"The same as mine, Mistress."

"Scott! My son Scott has two other slaves?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, dear. How do you feel about this, honey?"

"I'm fine with it, Mistress. It was my suggestion Scott accept Lisa as well. She's undergoing her slavery in concert with mine. They're both due to end at the same time. She's staying with us for the duration."

"Does her submission include all the things you do for your husband?"

"If you're asking about sex, yes. She is a sex slave in every way I am."

"Are you having marital problems, Julia? Is this why you agreed to this?"

"No, Mistress. It's because I don't have any problems with Master that I could do this. We didn't fully discuss this when you were here before, but when Master first discussed fulfilling my fantasies, he read some of the things I was reading to see what I was interested in. It included being made to serve more than just one person. So when he offered to fulfill my fantasies, it included the participation of others. Master has allowed me to be with others during my slavery, both men and women. If he could do this for me knowing how he felt about sex outside our marriage, I felt I could do no less than your son. When Lisa asked to participate, I wanted Master to experience all the aspects of a Master as I was experiencing all the aspects of my slavery. Who better than my best friend who wished to experience what I was."

"Are you sure, Julia. I don't feel it's right if you were coerced into this."

"I'm not coerced at all. Master has been very careful. Since Lisa had not had the same kind of fantasies I did, he refused to accept her submission until she went through 24 hours of slavery to see if she was willing to undergo everything I was. He didn't want to have sex with her just to have sex. Lisa trusts him the way I do."

"And who is this Gwen person you mentioned?"

"Gwen just kind of happened, Mistress, but she's not here with us on a regular or permanent basis. Master wanted me to seduce someone else as part of my training, a woman. I seduced a sales clerk in the woman's department of the big store at the mall, getting her to allow me to pleasure her. When she found out about our arrangement, she wanted to try it briefly. She was here last night for our weekly poker game, and she's asked to come on Memorial Day as well. Her husband is much older and medically incapable of an erection and refusing to do or allow other forms of sexual activity which he could still do. She'd been without any sex for about five years and wished to serve as both Lisa and I did."

"So what goes on at these poker games?"

"The winner of each hand was orally satisfied by one of us for two minutes and at the end of the game, each of the slaves was sold to the highest bidder for her sexual services, using only the money won at the poker game and with the money going to charity."

"And you participated in this? And Scott knew and approved of this?"

"Yes, Mistress. He was one of the three who purchased me."

"My God, this goes far beyond anything Dan and I ever did."

"I understand, Mistress."

"You're not going to be doing any of this stuff while we're there are you?"

"I'm unsure, Mistress. I know we'll be serving food and beverages as naked slaves. Before the poker game starts, non-participants will be gone. I don't know what else Master might have planned."

"I'm not sure I could watch anything involving my son and daughter-in-law having sex with other people."

"I don't think I could have you here for that either, Mistress. That does bring up another matter. Lisa is here with me and I'd like to put this on speaker phone. I called you first because you already knew of my status as slave. My parents and Lisa's are being invited as well. Other than me asking them not to unexpectedly drop in on us for the duration of our experiment, they know nothing about it. Nothing has been said to Lisa's at all. I don't know if either set of parents has been as adventurous as you and Master Dan. I was hoping for suggestions about what to tell them so they don't just walk in on three naked slaves."

"Oh, mercy. That is a bit of a conundrum, isn't it? Go ahead, put me on speaker."

I did so and Lisa immediately said, "Hello, Mistress Sandra."

"Good morning, Lisa. So you're sleeping with my son as well."

"Yes, Mistress, your daughter-in-law as well, as Master directs."

"You're having sex with each other too?"

"Not as a self-directed occurrence. Master doesn't let us orgasm without his consent, so we only have sex with each other if he's here to grant permission. Usually, it's the three of us at once unless someone else is here."

"And you don't know what to tell your parents either?"

"Yes, Mistress. Anything you can suggest will be welcome."

She was silent for awhile while she thought.

Finally she said, "Well Julia, you have to tell your parents you and Scott are exploring an aspect of your sexuality which requires you to be naked. The other slaves can be exploring theirs as well, but I'd leave off the fact they're Scott's slaves as well. If they're like you, they can just call everyone Master and Mistress and they won't know who they belong to. You don't have to tell them both you and Scott are having sex with anyone else, if you won't be doing it in front of them. Really, it's your own business anyway and what they don't know can't hurt them."

"And what about Lisa's parents, Mistress? Do we tell them the same as we say to mine?" I asked.

"Do they know Lisa's doing this and living at your house?"

"No, Mistress," Lisa replied.

"Have you been dating anyone, or is it going to be obvious this is something you're doing with Julia and Scott?"

"It may be obvious, Mistress. I haven't dated anyone in six months at least and the fact I'm doing my slavery now with Julia would be more than mere coincidence."

"What if we asked one of the other poker players to be her Master?" I asked.

"You don't think Lisa would have mentioned being with someone she was comfortable in entering a dominant/submissive relationship with?"

"It's not the sort of thing you blurt out to your parents, is it, Mistress?" I said. "Otherwise it would be something we'd have mentioned to you before."

"I don't agree with out and out lying to them. Keeping them ignorant and withholding information is different from a lie. Lying is a slippery slope and when you get caught in a lie, it loses any trust you've built up with people. The more I think of it, the more I think you should both just tell your parents you're in a polyamorous relationship with each other. The slavery thing is a different issue and doesn't necessarily need to be brought up. Failing to do so isn't a lie. It's going to be over in another week anyway."

Lisa and I looked at each other.

"She's right," I said. "We've always been close. Our parents might not find it too weird if we were all just lovers."

"If any of the others addresses us as a slave, which they've been known to do, the slavery issue will come out as well. We might as well get that out there too," Lisa said. "Just admit it and live with it."

"I think it's for the best," Sandra said. "It's not going to be an easy thing to hide in front of lots of other people, some who know and some who don't. Other than yourselves, it's probably best if they don't find out you're both having sex with others besides each other. You could maybe mention to those in the know to keep it on the down low. If it comes out, it comes out, but no point in broadcasting it."

"Thank you, Mistress. We can expect to see you and Master Dan at the barbecue then?"

"With bells on, dear. I'll be interested is watching some of the dynamics. Good bye. I'll see you both in a couple days. I wonder if I should look at Lisa like she's another daughter-in-law?"

"I'd be honored if you did, Mistress," Lisa answered.

"Don't forget your swimsuits, Mistress," I said. "It will be around the pool if it's a nice day."

"Of course. Goodbye."

Sandra hung up and we called my parents next.

"Hey, Mom, this is Julia. Could you get Dad and put him on speaker phone with you. I've got Lisa here with me."

"Hi, dear. It's so nice you called. Give me a minute, okay. I'll get him."

She set down the phone and we could hear her calling out, "Harold, Julia's on the phone. Could you pick up on the extension. She and Lisa want to talk to us."

Pretty soon, she picked up again saying, "I'm back," and five seconds later, Dad was picking up the phone, "Hey sweetie, what's up?"

"We wanted to invite you to a barbecue on Memorial Day. We're having some folks over for some food and alcohol, and wondered if you'd like to come."

"Sure, we're always up for grub and booze. Sounds like fun," Harold said.

"We'd love to come, dear. Anything you need us to bring?" Mary asked.

"Everything is pretty much taken care of, Mom, except for dessert. Could you make some of your toffee bars?"

"How many will be attending?"

Seven poker players, three slaves, six parents. "Sixteen," I said. "But there's something else we wanted to talk to you about. It's kind of important and we wanted to tell you and why Lisa's on the phone with me."

"What would that be?" Harold asked.

"You know I've always enjoyed romance novels, right?"

"Of course. The house is still full of them. Your Mom won't let me get rid of them until you have a chance to go through them and decide if you want to keep any."

"Lately, my taste in romance genres has changed somewhat, going to some darker things than I used to read before, stuff about sex slavery primarily. Scott noticed what I was reading and asked me if instead of reading about it, if I'd like to experience it for myself and become his sex slave. I agreed to play along for three weeks to see if my fantasies were anything like reality, so I've been his naked slave girl for the past two weeks."

"So that's why you didn't want us dropping in unannounced," Mary said.

"Yes, Mom. It might have been quite embarrassing. Anyway, my slavery isn't up. I'll be naked on Monday, and I wanted to let you know ahead of time in case it would affect your decision to come. Additionally, Lisa was intrigued by my slavery and wanted to join me with my permission. She's currently serving as a slave as well. We'll both be naked as well as one other person, who's joining us for the day. I think you should know that both Lisa and I are serving as Scott's slaves. She's moved in with us for the duration and we're together right now in a polyamorous relationship as determined by our Master."

"The three of you are sleeping together? Is that what you're saying?" Mary asked.

"Yes, Mom, we're all boinking. For the last week and for an additional week to go."

"My goodness," Mary said. "I'm so surprised. You've always been such a straight girl, never doing any strange or outlandish things."

"Things change. This is one of them."

"You don't think this will harm your marriage?" Harold said.

"I can't know for certain, but I don't believe so. Our marriage was and is very strong. We seem as deeply committed to one another as ever."

"I suppose this means we can tell her, Harold, without her getting all bent out of shape," Mary said.

"Do you think so?" Harold asked. "Kids have such odd feelings about how their parents are supposed to behave. Doesn't matter if they're doing the same or worse themselves."

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"You might as well tell her now, Mary. The cat's out of the bag and she'll pester us until she finds out," Harold said.

"Your father and I are in an open relationship, darling," Mary said.

"An open relationship? What's that mean?" I asked.

"It means that despite deciding to remain married to one another, we see other people. You know; have some on the side," Mary replied.

"What? Since when?" I asked, stunned.

"I told you, Mary. Doesn't make any difference she's serving as a sex slave to her husband along with her best friend, sharing the same bed; she's going to have judgments about her parents doing something out there."

"She just wants to know what's going on, don't you, dear? Nothing judgmental about it, yet, isn't that right Julia?" Mary inquired.

"I guess not," I replied. "When did this all start?"

"Around the time you got married," Mary said. "Harold and I realized we were no longer capable of giving each other everything we needed from a partner. We still loved each other, but something was missing. There was no mystery anymore; no surprises. Since we still loved one another, we didn't want to get a divorce, so we decided to just open the marriage and let other people in, though I don't think either of us has gone so far as to engage in any homosexual behavior, have you, Harold?"

"Nope, strictly ladies for me, though I did have a threesome with another fellow and a woman. We didn't really touch one another except accidentally," Harold answered.

"Just men for me. I had a threesome once myself. Quite the night," Mary reminisced. "In fact, your wedding might have been the first night your father and I went home with different people. Weddings are such a good place to meet and hook up with new people, don't you think?"

"It's not like she would have noticed," Harold said. "She had eyes only for Scott."

"What's it like being with another woman?" Mom asked. "Do you think I should try it?"

My head was ready to explode. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with my parents. Here I was, worried about telling them about my escapades over the past couple weeks, and they'd been doing the dirty with other people for a decade.

"It's okay," I said, looking at Lisa. "We're both committed heterosexuals, but Master doesn't want either of us to be ignored, so we've been together several times as slaves. She's a well trained pussy pleaser, as am I. We were both trained by the same person. You'd probably enjoy it, if the woman knew what she was doing."

"I might have to try it sometime then," Mary said. "I'd like to see if women are any better at it than most men are?"

"I'm assuming from your revelation we can expect to see you on Memorial Day then?" I asked.

"Of course, Julia. We wouldn't miss it. It will be nice to see you again, even if you are naked," Dad said. "Might even add a little spice to the day."

"Harold, be nice. You're speaking about your own daughter," Mary said.

"Doesn't mean I don't think she's a knockout," he said. "Looks kind of like you did back in the day."

"We'll see you then," I said. "Take care. Don't forget your swimsuits. We'll spend most of the day around the pool, weather permitting."

"Goodbye, Mistress Mary, Master Harold," Lisa said.

"Goodbye, Lisa," Mary said. "I guess we'll be seeing a lot of you on Monday too."

"Yes, Mistress."

They hung up and Lisa and I looked at one another.

"I can't believe I didn't know this about my parents," I said.

"I can. When do we ever talk to our parents about sex. I've never talked to mine about it. They didn't even have to give me 'the talk' before my wedding night. I'd lost my virginity several years before."

"So my parents are in an open marriage, Master's parents have engaged in dominance and submission. I wonder if your parents have any surprises up their sleeves."

"I can't even begin to guess anymore."

"You're turn," I said.

I'd met Reginald and Marjorie Lloyd several times as a close neighbor to Lisa. She usually saw them a couple times a month. Lisa called them up and put them on speaker.

Reggie answered the phone. "Julia, why are you calling. Has something happened to Lisa?"

"No, Dad, it's me," Lisa said. "I'm using Julia's phone."

"Has something happened to your phone?"

"No. I'm over at her house and we were making some phone calls on her phone, so we're still using it. She's here with me, you're on speaker phone, is Mom there?"

"She's out shopping for groceries for the weekend. Long weekend this week."

"That's the reason we're calling. Scott and Julia are having a party on Memorial Day at their house and we wanted to invite you and Mom. Around eleven, with barbecue and booze, a few friends. Can you make it?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,582 Followers