A Taste of Slavery Ch. 14

Story Info
The Rivers entertain a guest, Sarah.
9.5k words
4.8
18k
11

Part 13 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

Sarah comes to the house and learns more about a slave's needs. This chapter contains oral and anal sex, lesbian sex, squirting, nudity, and tipping the delivery driver. It also contains a scene of spanking. There are no STD's to worry about in this fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 14 - A Guest

SCOTT

I told the slaves to sit in the back seat and invited Sarah to sit in the front. We reached the car and we put the knapsacks in the trunk and everyone took a seat.

"I don't want to bother with preparing food tonight," I said. "I was thinking of going through a drive through on our way home. Any suggestions?"

"We could go home and order Thai food, Master," Julia said.

"You're hoping for a chance to fuck Marcus, aren't you, you greedy slave?"

"This slave would not be averse to tipping Marcus if he worked tonight," Julia admitted. "He had a very nice cock. Lisa struggled to swallow it all, sir."

"We'll be flipping a coin again. You may not get the chance to fuck Marcus this time either."

"I'm willing to take my chances, Master."

"Do you like Thai food, Sarah?"

"I've never had it," she replied. "I'd like to try it though."

"Do you like spicy food?" I asked.

"I like my Mexican food spicy," she said.

"Thai food can be very spicy. Until you know, I'd start with one of the things they label as mild, and work up to the hotter varieties."

"Okay."

When we got home, I showed her the guest room and bath. I told her if she had any clothes that needed washing, I'd have one of the slaves get started on her laundry. She handed me every article of clothing she possessed including the ones she was wearing. I raised my eyebrows.

"You've already seen everything I have," Sarah said. "No point in being modest now. Everything needs to be washed."

"Would you like a robe for when the delivery person arrives?" I asked. "I can get you one of Julia's."

"That would be nice. I'm still not sure I'm ready for the amount of casual nudity your slaves are used to."

"Feel free to take a shower before joining us," I said. "We'll hold off on ordering food until you're ready."

"Thank you."

I left Sarah alone. When she came out to the living room, she found me fucking my number one slave, Julia, whose turn it was. She was moaning up a storm at the time, begging me for permission to cum for the third time. I was so close myself, I told Julia she couldn't cum yet. I saw Sarah had trimmed herself up, removing some of the hair around her pussy and shaving her arm pits and legs. Lisa handed her Julia's robe. My slaves had no need of robes at the current time. My cum was starting to boil and I could feel it rising up my stalk. I told Julia she could cum and she clamped down hard on my cock just as I started to spill into her, greatly increasing the pleasurable sensations for myself. After both of our pulsations ended, I pulled out and Lisa cleaned me off. I tucked myself away and zipped up.

Sarah put on the robe and sat down in the big easy chair.

"How often do you guys fuck?"

"Four or five times a day," I replied. "The slaves would prefer if we did it more often, but I have biological limits."

"Still, four or five times a day is nothing to sneeze at," Sarah said. "I was real lucky if my last boyfriend did it that many times a week."

"You'd be surprised how arousing it is having two naked slaves at my complete disposal. Like Viagra, but better because it's all natural."

I handed her my iPad. "Here's the menu from the Thai restaurant we're ordering from. They grade the heat by the number of peppers beside the name. One pepper is mildly spicy, four is nuclear. No one here gets the four pepper food, but we'll have an assortment of different heat levels, so you can try different ones."

"These prices are steeper than I've allotted for food," Sarah noted. "I don't think I can afford them."

"You're my guest," I said. "You won't have to pay for anything while you're here. Order what you want."

"I still don't know why you invited me here. I feel like there's something you are expecting from me I don't want to give. What's this thing you want me to do you're willing to pay me for?"

"I can't speak of it in front of the slaves." I saw Julia and Lisa look at each other. "When we have a moment alone, I'll discuss it with you. You can always refuse. There are no strings attached here."

"Why me?" Sarah asked.

"Because you were curious enough to ask what we were doing and backtracked to the spring in order to ask questions. You've fit in without making a big deal about it. I like your curiosity and spirit of adventure, not only about us, but walking the Trail. If you hadn't asked questions, you wouldn't be here. I'd never have considered asking you otherwise."

She nodded and looked back at the menu.

"What are you getting so far?"

"A couple orders of the chicken satay as appetizers, two orders of the Nam Sod salad, I'm getting the pineapple curry duck, Julia's getting the seafood volcano, and Lisa's ordering the salmon panang."

"Are you sure you don't mind paying for my food?"

"I wouldn't offer if I..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Wouldn't offer if you had a problem with it. Fine. I'll order the shrimp sweet and sour stir fry. I still feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop."

She handed me back the menu and I ordered it delivered and requested Marcus to deliver.

"Apparently, Marcus is working tonight and they'll deliver in forty-five minutes. Why don't you get your harnesses again?" I told my slaves.

"Yes, Master." "Right away, sir."

They disappeared and quickly returned with their harness. I fastened their cuffs to the back of the harness so their breasts were thrust out proudly. I began to play with their breasts, making them moan, somewhat forgetting our guest.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I should offer you one of my slaves. Would you like one to play with?"

"I don't have to do anything, right?"

"You can do as little or as much as you're comfortable with. They're yours to do with as you wish except to harm them in any way."

"I'll take Lisa then, and leave you with your wife."

"Lisa, do whatever the Mistress requires of you."

"Yes, Master."

She awkwardly got to her feet and approached Sarah. "Mistress, I'm yours to command."

Sarah flipped the two sides of her robe apart, exposing her newly trimmed cunt. "I want you to pleasure me, slave."

"Yes, Mistress. Would you like my hands free to assist or to pleasure you as I am."

"Just use your tongue and lips," Sarah said. "If I want more, I'll release you."

Lisa carefully knelt down and with her hands locked behind her, commenced licking Sarah's cunt. I put Julia on my lap and we kissed as I played with her tantalizing tits. After ten or more minutes of foreplay, my slave begged again.

"Please, Master. Your slave would like to cum again. Please fuck me."

"Not until we see if Marcus will fuck you," I replied. "I will let you cum, however."

I shoved two fingers in her sheath, and within a few minutes more, she spasmed on my fingers. "Again, Master," she begged. I accommodated her need until she climaxed again. Lisa was doing the same for Sarah. Sarah had orgasmed three times I was aware of. She was not particularly quiet when she climaxed, not being particularly shy in the present company. Lisa's face glistened with her cum. The doorbell rang.

"He's early," I said. "He must have rushed to get here. Go open the door slave."

I pushed Julia off my lap and she went to the door. I was surprised Sarah didn't have Lisa stop and cover herself, knowing someone else was entering the house. She had heard enough to realize one of the slaves was going to be fucked, so perhaps it wouldn't matter to the delivery driver. Julia managed to get the door open with her hands behind her back.

"Good evening, Master Marcus," she said, seeing him at the door. "Come in."

"I can't believe my fucking luck. Which one do I get to fuck tonight?" He noticed a third woman there, although she wasn't totally naked and was getting her rug munched.

"Julia, it's your turn to call it. Heads or tails?"

"Heads, Master," Julia called out. It had been tails the last time we flipped and she'd lost on a tails call previously, I'd have called heads too.

I tossed the coin, flipping it towards the door. Marcus and Julia both looked at it. "Heads it is," Marcus said.

"How do you want your slave, Master Marcus," Julia said

"On your knees sucking cock for the moment."

Julia knelt on the ground and Marcus released his cock, already hard. Probably got hard on the drive over. He had to be at least eight and maybe nine inches long and damned close to three inches thick. Julia struggled getting all of him in her mouth. I saw her swallowing over and over again to fit him all in her throat.

"Damn!" Marcus exclaimed. "I can't believe both of your slaves can take all of my cock. I've never had anyone get it all down before."

"It is pretty impressive," Sarah said.

"Has Mr. Rivers picked you up as a third slave?" Marcus asked.

"Not on a bet," Sarah answered. "Just a guest of the house."

"Can that one lick cunt as well as she sucks cock?" Marcus asked.

"Well, she was with two guys earlier who had no complaints; but I can't really speak to the cock sucking. She's a damn fine cunt licker though. In fact, she's making me cum again." Sarah ground her cunt against Lisa's lips.

"Is it the same deal as before?" Marcus asked me.

"Which deal are you referring to," I asked. "The tip. You get to keep it if you make her cum?"

"Well that, and I can use any hole I want?"

"That's correct. Any hole you want," I answered.

"Bend over, slave. I want to fuck your ass. I've never fucked an ass before."

My poor little slave. Perhaps we should have gone to larger butt plugs before we stopped. Marcus was carrying quite the bat. I tossed him the lube.

"Catch," I said. "Moisten your cock in her cunt and use some of this. She's never had anything as large as you in her ass before."

The second he stuck his cock in her cunt, she orgasmed, without asking for permission.

"Fuck me! God, fuck me with that beautiful prick, you stud."

Listening to your wife begging another man to fuck her is a jolt to the system. I won't try to deny I wasn't hit with massive pangs of jealousy. Watching her go wild on his tool still aroused me, despite the green monster rearing its ugly head. My cock was growing. This was the closest I'd been when Julia was fucked by another man, without sharing her at the same time. I'd been a substantial distance away when she was fucking the two on the trail today. They'd both been in Lisa when I got closer. I'd been in her ass when Jerry fucked her and really unable to see much except when she first climbed aboard his cock. This was more somehow, sitting a few feet away while her pussy was packed and churned to jelly. As Marcus slid back and forth in her climaxing cunt, he spread lube liberally around her anus. When he was ready, he pulled out and Julia moaned for him to put it back in. Damn!

Marcus placed his powerful prong at the entrance to her back door and Julia begged him to be gentle. Fortunately for her, he was. He reached around her to play with her pussy while he slowly pushed inside. She pleaded to be allowed to cum before he was halfway in.

I answered for him, "cum as much as you want, slave."

She started shivering and didn't stop for several minutes.

"Shit, she's tight," Marcus said, finally embedded in her fundament.

I thought a milk carton would be tight on him. Sarah was watching with some amazement despite the fact Lisa was still licking her. Her attention kept wandering from Julia to Lisa's tongue delving into her slit. Sarah climaxed again. So did Julia. Both of their moans clamored for attention.

Marcus was able to fuck her ass for five more minutes before his cock pulsed and his balls pumped voluminous amounts of cum into her ass. Julia orgasmed twice more before that happened. He never stopped playing with her clit as they fucked. Julia lay on the floor unmoving when his cock pulled out. Lisa was also still occupied, so I got a washcloth from the bathroom, rinsing it in warm water, and handed it to Marcus. He wiped himself off, then put his sausage away.

"The food stays pretty hot in the packaging," he said as I handed him the money, including his well deserved tip. "If you need to, just microwave for a minute right in the box and it will be right as rain."

"Thank you," I said. "Another excellent delivery."

"Call anytime. I mean it. They can drag me out of bed if you'd like something delivered."

I laughed. "I doubt we'll be calling again before the end of her slavery."

"Well, I appreciate it. I'm not likely to forget."

He left and I helped Julia get up off the floor and on her feet. I released her cuffs from the harness and handed her the washcloth. Sarah finally allowed Lisa to stop and she remained kneeling on the floor with Sarah's cum all over her face.

"You may want to sit on this for awhile, until your sphincter has a chance to close again. He looked like he pumped a pint of cum into you."

"I'm not sure I can sit down, Master. I'm very sore right now."

"You can sit in the spa after supper," I said. "You can stand to eat, and I'll feed Lisa instead."

"Yes, sir." She took the washcloth and held it against her backside.

"Dinner's on," I said. I got the bag of food and carried it into the kitchen. I put the salads on the table and the rest of the food went into the microwave for a minute. Sarah sat down, while Lisa set the table. Julia washed her hands and got a pitcher of ice water and four beers.

"I hope you like beer, Mistress. We find it helps with the heat of the food."

"I enjoy a good beer."

I set the heated food on the table, putting each one's dish before them.

"I recommend you not let any slaves lick your cunt after supper until they've had a chance to brush their teeth. The peppers linger in the mouth for awhile and you'll find God in a whole new way if you start too soon."

"Good warning tip. Thank you."

"If you have a small taste of everyone's food, you'll be exposed to a wide variety of Thai," I said.

"I'll do that, and please, help yourself to mine."

Julia remained standing for about half the meal, eventually sitting down when she felt she could tolerate it. I pulled Lisa into my lap and fed her, kissing her frequently, tasting Sarah's cum which she hadn't wiped off because no one had given her permission to do so. We shared each others food, but unlike other foods, I was kind enough to not attempt wiping any part of the food on any part of her body. The peppers could burn for quite awhile even exposed to saliva working to digest it, let alone on some part of the body they weren't being processed away. It would be like being sprayed with pepper spray without the chance to wash it off.

The beer helped with the heat of the food, plus lots of ice water. As we ate, we talked and learned Sarah had been born in Connecticut, got her bachelor's degree in English from Georgia, graduated with her Master's degree in Communications from the Northwestern and was walking the Pacific Crest Trail from South to North before starting a good job in the fall. She'd started at the southern end of the trail in early April and was working her way North as the weather warmed the miles ahead. Her job would be at a local TV station in the Portland, Oregon area.

"I've always been a bit of a gypsy," Sarah said, "as you can tell from all places I've been. I like to travel and meet new people, although I've got to say, you're about the oddest bunch I've met."

"I don't know we're all that odd," I replied. "Bondage and discipline aren't that unusual, at least on a casual, weekend gig, and I know that some people do it all the time. You'd probably be surprised how many participate on at least some level. There are clues sometimes. Collars or chokers of one sort or the other; matching bracelets on both wrists, medallions with an M or an S on it, charms featuring handcuffs or manacles or looking like ropes. Sex slavery might be one step further up the scale, but it was this scene that attracted Julia, not just punishment and confinement. She's been more aroused by the semi-public humiliation and/or nudity, the sex, the service to a strong Master. You can see how easily aroused she is, how quickly she cums, how much she cums. Which reminds me, slave. You'll need to be punished for cumming without permission this evening."

"Yes, Master. I was a disobedient slave once again."

"What's the punishment for cumming without permission?" Sarah asked.

"Thirty swats with my hand for the first offense, thirty more with either a paddle or a whip for second and subsequent offenses."

"She cums without permission more than once a day?"

"She's a very needy slave who finds it difficult to contain her desire," I said. "She's been punished more than once a few times in two weeks. So has Lisa. She's a needy slave too, aren't you, slave?"

"Yes, sir. Very needy. I haven't been able to cum since we were at the spring at lunch," Lisa said. "I should greatly love to cum again."

"Why do they need permission to orgasm?" Sarah asked.

"Needy slaves like these would be fucking each other all the time to cum. I want them ready for me to fuck, not have them fucked out on each other. By controlling their orgasms, I control them. They know they have to be pleasing to me to earn one. There's very little push back when a slave needs to cum, is there, Julia?"

"No, Master, none I'd say. My goal in life is to be pleasing to you. If I were not, Lisa might become your favorite and I'd suffer from your lack of attention."

"Christ! I think I'm going to write a book," Sarah said. "It's like the calendars been turned back two thousand years."

"Yet, it hasn't stopped you from taking advantage of the situation yourself," I pointed out. "Lisa's still got your cum smeared all over her face." I kissed her again. "I adore your cum face, slave. So tell me, Sarah. Have you enjoyed your exposure as a Mistress with access to sex slaves?"

"Damn. I have. They've been well trained to please. It's been months since I orgasmed this much."

"Sex is one of the prime motivators," I reminded her. "Continuation of the species, of your own DNA."

"Why haven't you got any children?" Sarah asked.

"Julia wasn't ready to have kids yet. I've been working at building up the business. We've still got time."

"I know you can wait longer to have children now," Sarah said, "but realistically, do you want your children graduating from high school when you're turning sixty and getting ready to retire?"

A good question. One I hadn't asked myself yet.

"Probably not," I said. "Since we're done eating, why don't we clean up and adjourn to the hot tub. I'm sure Julia's ass would welcome a hot soak."

"Yes, Master, your slave would."

We cleaned everything up, Sarah helping as any good guest would. I asked if anyone wanted something more to drink and we decided on Scotch on the rocks to temper the remaining heat of the food. I poured everyone a double shot and we went out by the pool, turned on the hot tub and climbed in. Sarah shrugged off her robe and got in like everyone else, naked.

"You also seem to be getting more comfortable with your nudity," I pointed out. "It doesn't seem to be bothering you anymore than your use of sex slaves."

"When in Rome," she shrugged. "I like it, but you Californians always seemed more relaxed about your clothing than Georgians and Illini."

"So how would you rate your first experience with lesbianism?" I asked.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers