A Taste of Slavery Ch. 23

Story Info
Rules are deliberated to follow in their relationship.
14k words
4.79
14.5k
12

Part 22 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

Julia, Lisa and Scott develop rules to govern their relationship together. This chapter contains, oral sex, lesbian sex, anal sex, threesome sex and spanking in addition to good old fashioned fucking. No STD's in this particular fantasy world.

A Taste of Slavery, Ch 23 - Negotiating a Contract

JULIA

Master had to work in the morning and we sucked him off as we always did. I won his seed this morning, gratefully swallowing his release. Master told Lisa and I to begin writing down everything we wanted out of our slavery, our needs, desires, anticipated problems. He would do the same. After two days to think about all we expected, we'd discuss everything on Tuesday night and decide how we would work things out. Master would take the day off Wednesday, for my ultrasound. He reminded us not to discuss or confer about our lists as we made them, but strictly account for what we, as individuals, wanted out of our relationship.

Lisa and I went to the gym after he left, letting it all percolate before we attempted to write things down. As much as I tried to concentrate only on what I wanted, thoughts and images of what the others might want kept popping up and I realized it would be difficult to be specific as to my own wants as I kept thinking of the others needs as well. A slave constantly desires to satisfy her Master's needs, it being an important part of her slavery, and I also wanted to ensure Lisa was satisfied with her slavery as well. But it was the purpose of the discussion needed to be about, because I was only guessing at what she might want out of her experience.

As we exercised, I explained the dilemma I was experiencing, trying to separate myself from Master's and Lisa's needs.

"I'm having the same difficulty," Lisa said. "I think I'm just going to write everything I'm feeling and thinking down, then look at the list again and start crossing off things more related to you and Master than me."

"It sounds like a good plan. I might have to use it."

We stopped on the way home for groceries so we wouldn't need to go out again, planning for supper. Stripping off when we got home, I realized how much I enjoyed being a naked slave. Could there be anything more freeing than slavery? I understood the contradiction in terms, but I felt more free as a slave than I did when not. We showered together, careful not to arouse each other as we didn't have permission to cum. After a quick salad, I took a notebook out on the patio by the pool and started writing. Lisa stayed inside at the dining room table, wanting to make sure the lists were our own and not a mishmash of each other's ideas.

I started writing everything down, and I mean everything. What part did I see for Lisa in our life, in our child's life? Did I care if she wanted children and would I have a problem if her children were fathered by my husband? If she had children, what part would I want to play in theirs? Did I want her living in my house? Should she keep her own or sell it? How much did I really enjoy having sex with other people and did I want it to continue on some level? What about my Master? How upset would I be if he had sex with other women not named Lisa? How much sex did I want with other women, not named Lisa? Did I want more control over my own orgasms? Did I want to set limits on my punishment? If last night was any indication, I might even enjoy harsher punishments.

What did I want to tell my parents, Scott's parents and Lisa's parents? Did I even care what they thought? It was my life after all, and I shouldn't try to live it through the expectations of others. Our king size bed was probably big enough for three, but the Alaskan King of Brianna's was fantastic, especially once I got king sized from the baby. A larger bed to sprawl around on might be nice. Something had to be done about sucking Master for clothes each day. I had no problems at all sucking him anymore, but clothes were clothes, and if I needed to go out, I'd need to wear them and didn't want to suffer without because he somehow got neglected in the morning, nor suffer punishment or humiliation later to earn sluttier versions of what I needed to wear to go shopping or out to dinner. This was no longer a three week experiment; this was the rest of my life. Obviously, I'd go naked most of the time around the house; I preferred it so, but what if we had guests. I imagined it would be uncomfortable being naked in front of any of our parents again, though as to others, I'd be willing to compromise. I believed Lisa and I should remain clothed and uncollared amongst the poker group, at least until they lost any expectations they might still harbor for sex with slaves.

I'd filled about five pages front and back with my scribblings by the time we needed to prepare supper. I wondered how the others were doing. I wondered if Master had time to even work on a list while he was at work.

******

SCOTT

It was going to be a busy day today, the first day of the work week always was, but I'd thought of something while lying awake last night. I needed to talk to Zoe again. I sent a quick text to call me when she had a minute and she called five minutes later.

"Hey, Master Scott, what's up? Trouble in paradise?"

"No trouble, but I did think of a couple questions which need legal answers. Sam, Marcia and Chantelle told us we needed to start looking at the long term ramifications of our polyamorous relationship in regards to children, parents, or grandparents in the case of progeny, etc. What's California law state on the subject?"

"California law doesn't address polyamory at all. Anything not addressed has no standing before the courts."

"I was thinking of some types of legal protections for Lisa. What have we got?"

"Bigamy or any type of polygamy is illegal in California, and every one of the other fifty states of the union, but that's defined by marriage, which usually involves a marriage certificate, or it could include common law marriages where those were established in another state where they're recognized. Common law marriage is not recognized by California unless it was established in some place like Colorado, where it is. You can't marry Lisa without first divorcing Julia, which I assume is out of the question."

"Of course."

"There's nothing prohibiting Lisa from living with you as long as you don't marry. Even having children with her is not illegal. But even if you go to some country where polygamy is legal, and marry Lisa, you're violating the law if you live in California, so forget about marriage. You can accomplish some protections, such as hospital visitations and other rights with things like power of attorney's or something similar, but essentially, third persons have no legal standings and are not entitled to things like equitable property division or parental rights to the children they've raised together. And only one of them can have a decision such as end of life issues like whether to pull the plug or not."

"Shit! What would happen regards your child in the event you would split up with Brianna? Would she have any rights at all, and what about Sam?"

"I'm not married to Brianna, only Monique is. Technically, Brianna would have no rights at all regarding the children. Sam, as the biological father, has more rights than Brianna, despite the fact she's taking financial responsibility for them. If you father children with Lisa, you maintain rights as a parent, but Julia has no rights at all. She could be fully immersed in their care and upbringing, but she doesn't necessarily qualify for visitation or any other rights regarding Lisa's children, though you could still have them."

"What about wills or life insurance?" I asked.

"A will would be followed if you have one and you can designate any beneficiary in a life insurance policy, so if you wanted assets to be split up that way, they can be, but if you were to die intestate, Lisa may not have any rights to property, although her children by you might."

"I don't want that. If we're going to do this, I want to do it so we all have rights regarding property, children, assets, everything. What can I do?"

"You could do a contract, spelling out certain things in the contract. Unless the contract is found to be illegal or unbinding, all the parties would be bound by the terms of the contract, regardless of the state of their relationship."

"Okay. Can you work on a contract and a will for me?"

"I'm sure Mistress would give me permission, Master Scott, but I may need to research this further. It will take longer than the paperwork I just completed."

"I understand. Lisa's committed herself for two months, but I'm sure she'd extend it for a good purpose such as this."

"Two months is plenty of time, sir. I should have it done in a month."

"I'd like to ceremonially establish a commitment between us. Since we can't get married, do you have any suggestions?"

"When Mistress married Monique, it changed the relationship she had with all her other slaves, effectively saying Monique was the most important, but she can't, by law, marry anyone else, so to memorialize and commemorate the bond she had with all of her other slaves, Mistress had a bonding ceremony. I understand Master Sam, Marcia and Chantelle also had one. It was private, so I don't know what it consisted of, but you could ask them. I think it would be a wonderful gesture if you both would do the same with Lisa."

"Thanks for all your help, Zoe."

"I owed you for monopolizing your slave all morning yesterday, sir. I want to thank you so much for the opportunity. It's not every ex-boyfriend who would let you have sex with their wife. I enjoyed her company. She's very sweet."

"In the personality sense or the taste of her cunt sense?"

Zoe laughed. "Both, Master Scott. Both."

"I'll tell her you said so. She said it was part of the thrill she got from having sex with you. That you were the previous love of my life and we'd made love before she and I met."

"It was part of the thrill for me too; her being married to you. It was quite a rush. We'll talk later. Goodbye, Master Scott."

I texted Sam, sending a picture of the bondage furniture he'd requested and asked about the bonding ceremony he had with Marcia and Chantelle. He texted back he could tell me what it consisted of, but it would be better if we spoke from the heart, rather than use someone else's words. A wise man, Master Sam.

I gave Jerry the paperwork for the sale of the company; told him to spend the next couple days looking it over, let an attorney take a look, and we'd talk next week. I'd answer any questions he might have and give him Zoe's number in case his attorney or he had questions for her. The rest of the day I devoted to work, so I was behind the eight ball when it came to working on my list, but I thought I'd dealt with the most important parts of what I hoped to accomplish in our new relationship.

My slaves had a nice dinner prepared, grilled petite fillet steaks, baked potatoes with all the fixings, wok fried green beans with lemon. They both offered to suck my cock when I got home, but I said I'd like to eat first as I'd skipped lunch and then work on my lists. I didn't even feed one of them, wishing to get on task quickly.

"Master, surely I don't need to remind you your slaves haven't cum yet today and we get surly if not pleasured at rather frequent intervals," Julia said.

"I understand, so if you want to pleasure each other after clean up, I have no objection. You may cum as often as you wish."

"You do understand we're in this relationship primarily for dick and not pussy, right Master?" Lisa asked.

I laughed. "I do understand, but this is important and I'm doing you both a disservice if I neglect my responsibility to think about it as diligently as you have. You can always use a strap-on."

"It's not the same, Master," Julia replied, "but we do appreciate you need to work on this. If we should happen to fall asleep before you come to bed, please wake us both up and fuck hell out of us."

"Who's the Master?" I asked.

"You, sir," Julia replied.

"I'll do what I want, when I want."

"Of course, sir. My apologies for assuming otherwise. I did say please."

"I'll think about it," I said.

Of course I would fuck hell out of them. It was beside the point. Boundaries had to be established.

"Thank you, Master," Julia said, smiling sweetly at me. She knew I was going to fuck them. I'd be a fool not to.

We had a pleasant meal and while they cleaned up afterward, I started working on my list. I sat down in my office and started writing. What were the things I wanted? The relationship had to be fair. Everyone had to benefit from it. I was the dominant and could expect them to do as I wanted, but they needed to have their needs met. It would be good looking at their lists when tomorrow evening arrived so I could be certain of what their needs were, but we needed to be equal partners as far as everything else went. Equal in terms of child care and tending. Equal in responsibilities. If Lisa was going to move in, she didn't need her house anymore. She could sell it and bank the proceeds for her. I'm sure her ex, Jack, would love to stop paying alimony, but if she wasn't getting married anymore, he'd always be paying. To be totally fair, I should take financial responsibility for her and let Jack off the hook. She was just one person at the moment, but if she wanted children, there'd be others. I was willing to give Lisa children if she wanted them, but Julia would have the ultimate say in that. She was my wife and my marriage was the prime consideration for me, more so than the slavery/Master gig.

So, the bondage furniture business. I was thinking of handling it the way Brianna ran hers. The money could be used to help support two slaves and offspring and money set aside for the future in the event Lisa or Julia ever wanted to leave. I hoped not. I could not imagine a life without Julia. I loved Lisa, but I could not imagine a bond with her as close as the one I currently had with Julia. On the other hand, Sam seemed to have one with his two slaves, so there was no telling what the future held.

What did I want? Essentially, I had what I wanted, a wife, a child, another lover I'd be sharing with my wife. Neither of them would I have to share with anyone else unless I wanted to. I could have sex with either of them whenever and wherever I wanted without problems, any type of sex I wanted, and it wasn't just the sex. It was the love, the devotion, the desire to be pleasing. Any one who'd ever laughed at the idea of having a sex slave didn't understand what it meant. Sure, taking someone against their will was wrong and people who did it should be shot, but these two women were volunteering for the job and enjoying themselves in the process. Still, I wrote down all the things I hoped to enjoy with them.

When I went to the bedroom, both of them were asleep, wrapped in each others arms, dried girl cum around their faces. I undressed, brushed my teeth and slipped into bed behind Julia. I already had an erection. I spooned her and she stirred.

"Hello, Master. Is that for me?"

I kissed her neck. "We only have time to do this once," I said. "Another day at work tomorrow."

"Fuck us both, sir, but cum in Lisa. I was the last one you fucked last night."

"Is it all right if I start in you?"

"Yes, Master," she said, lifting her leg, opening herself for me. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"You can cum any time you're ready," I whispered.

Easily sliding into her wetness, I started playing with her breasts and kissing the back of her neck, which always gave her goose bumps. She moaned. Lisa woke up.

"Good evening, Master. About time you joined us," Lisa said, sleepily. "It's not the same without you."

"Why don't you take the front of her body while I take the rear, Lisa. When she's had an orgasm, I'll finish in you."

"Of course, sir."

She kissed Julia's lips then started sliding lower. Since my hands were occupying Julia's breasts, she drifted further South, trailing kisses along her stomach, over her mons, before settling on her clit.

"Not too fast," I warned. "We have a little time."

Lisa nodded, and she carefully monitored Julia's moans, twitches and wriggling to ensure she took it slow. When my fucking started to make Julia pant uncontrollably, Lisa latched onto Julia's clit and sent her over the edge.

"Oh, God, I love this," Julia screamed, cumming wildly and sending another spate of cum onto Lisa's lips. "It's so fucking wonderful."

Her hips were bucking toward Lisa's mouth, not enough for me to come out of her, but enough to make it interesting. I continued thrusting through the end of her orgasm, dragging it out for her.

When it finally ended and the last few tremors had exhausted themselves, she said, "Now, Master, fuck Lisa." She rolled away from me, freeing my cock from her cunt and pushed Lisa's legs apart. I got between her legs. Lisa was as wet as Julia had been and I slammed into her, rocking her body.

"Oh, fuck, Master!" She exclaimed, wrapping her legs around my ass. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Lisa clung to me as if she were trying to shove my entire body up her cunt. Wasn't going to happen, believe me. She was too tight. As I pounded her, Julia kissed her and I heard her whispering to Lisa.

"Do you like fucking my husband, having his big cock punishing your cunt?"

"Yes," Lisa moaned, "I love it. I love it."

"Do you like him fucking your ass, slave?"

"I do," she moaned. "I love your husband fucking my ass."

"Beg him to fuck your ass, Lisa. Beg him to shove his cock right up your ass. I'm sure he'll do it. He loves a tight ass like yours."

Lisa moaned again. "Master, please fuck your slave's ass. Fuck my ass, sir."

"Sex position," I ordered. I pulled out and gave her room and she assumed the position with her ass up off the bed and her arms crossed before her prostrate head. "Hold her hands down, Julia."

"Yes, Master."

I slid into her pussy a couple more times to make sure I was thoroughly lubricated, then put my prick against her puckered star and pushed against her resistance, the ringed muscle parting before my assault and sliding into her back door.

"Oh, fuck!" Lisa moaned. "It hurts so good."

Slowing down, I didn't thrust nearly as fast and hard as I'd ravaged her cunt.

"He's fucking your ass, Lisa. Your Master is fucking your ass. Thank your Master."

"Thank you, Master for fucking my ass, sir. Oh, yes, thank you."

"Are you going to cum, slave," Julia whispered. "Is my husband going to make his slutty slave cum fucking her ass."

"Yes. He's going to make me cum." She pushed back against me, trying to drive me deeper. "Please let your slave cum, Master."

"Not yet, slave. Wait for me," I ordered.

"Hurry sir. I can't wait much longer," Lisa whimpered.

"You'll wait as long as need be."

She groaned, deep and gravelly, from the base of her diaphragm. "Oh, please, sir. Let me cum."

"Hold it," I warned.

I hadn't orgasmed since my morning blow job, so I wouldn't last much longer. A half dozen more strokes deep in her bum and my churning balls sent a flood of cum into her bottom. "Cum now, slave," I ordered and she was quaked with a powerful orgasm making her shudder uncontrollably. The grip of her rectum was exquisite on my pumping shaft.

"Fill her full of cum, Master," Julia said, "so full it leaks out of her ass for a week."

I didn't know how much cum that would take, but I doubted my balls held enough to do the job. She might leak for the next day, however. Julia released Lisa's hands and kissed me. "I love you, Master."

I waited for all the pulsing to stop before pulling out. A small trail of cum following my cock, a string of it running from the head of my cock to her ass.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers