A Taste of Something New

Story Info
Meeting her sweet slut for the first time
2.2k words
3.82
22.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone needs an escape from the "everyday" at times. It is so easy to get sucked into the rut of routine. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a "normal" sex life, but I have been aching for "more".

A friend suggested an "Alternate Lifestyles" site for me to check out. I filled out the several pages of questions pertaining to my experiences, likes, dislikes, and a rating scale for each one. Being totally honest as to my lack of experience in other areas as well. And I added things I wanted to try in my profile.

From my mostly blank experiences, I really didn't expect too many responses. Within a week, I had several dozen. Just checking out the fresh meat I thought laughing. I had posted a few pics so there wouldn't be any illusions as to my looks.

I am an average looking, full figured woman. Long brown hair and brown eyes.

I read through the profiles of the people who responded. And none really piqued my interest until I saw yours. After a few months of chatting and exchanging e-mails and web-cam meetings, We decided it was time to live out one of our fantasies we had been playing out online.

As I got dressed, I was rather nervous. But as I went, I got further into my character and felt my aggressiveness mount. Oh, the thoughts that were going through my mind. From the onset, it was an exciting idea. But, could I pull it off? I was already tingling with anticipation. The moisture between my legs ever increasing as I played out different scenarios on my drive to meet you.

My sweet, slutty, bitch. For that is what you desire to be. You let me know that from the start. There had been doubts in my mind if I could be this Dominatrix you so deeply wanted. But I was more then willing to try. It seemed to come naturally as we chatted. I grew bolder, watching you do my bidding online through your web-cam. Seeing you in those silky panties. Watching your face contort in pleasure as you came for me.

And now, we would finally be meeting face to face. So we could come to know the reality of the pleasures that awaited us. Serving me, your Mistress. Your only desire being to please me. And in so doing, pleasing yourself. And if you were a good slut, I had many ways to show my appreciation. We had already talked at great lengths as to what we wanted.

I pulled up to the hotel parking lot. Grabbed my bag of delights from the trunk and proceeded to check in. I have many things to prepare before your arrival. I finish setting up the room and go to meet you as I instructed in the hotel's lounge.

The lounge/bar exuded a warm sensual atmosphere. Muted lighting, tables set apart, a few couches and even some booths on the raised floor around the room. There are quite a few people here. Dancing, talking, intimate caresses and looks being exchanged. Yes, this would do nicely.

As I approached the bar, I see you sipping your drink. Such sensuous lips you have. So pretty in the soft mauve shade you artfully applied. Your low cut dress shows off the lacy bra you are wearing. I can just catch a glimpse of the tops of your stockings as you cross your legs. God, you are so beautiful my sweet bitch. You turn and see me and your eyes light up with excitement.

The supple black leather bustier I m wearing, proudly displays my ample cleavage. The spiked thigh high boots really catch your eye. Under my skirt, with my own garter and hose, I have worn the panties that would serve as your muzzle later tonight. My long hair teased and full. My bold makeup brings attention from a few tables. Women looking scornfully at their companions as the men watch my entrance. I command attention with my presence, as is evident by the lustful gleam in your eyes.

I come over to you and tell you to stand up. "Yes Mistress" you reply. And there is a hush now in the room as I have you turn around so i can fully check you out. You seem a bit hesitant. You will have to atone for that later, my love. I order a drink and can't help but to run my hand over your silken stockings. Rubbing my finger over the top and playfully snapping your garter. You shiver in delight. We finish our drinks in silence, enjoying the snap of sexual tension. "Get up" I say. I stand and turn to you.

I pull you to me and kiss your soft lips. Everyone is looking, but you seem to be beyone caring now. Your need to serve and please is greater, much to my pleasure. I take your hand and we exit the lounge. We should be the topic of discussion there for quite a while I do believe. That just adds to my excitement. My panties are thoroughly soaked.

I open the door to our room and watch the slow smile spread on your beautiful face. The candles are lit and the room is aglow with the dancing flames. So pretty you are. My pretty slut. "Turn around" I say. Slowly I unzip your dress, running my finger lightly down your spine as I uncover your back. You stand before me in your lacy bra and matching panties. How lovely you look. I kiss you deeply. Barely able to contain myself, but I fight for control. Your panties are showing your excitement as well. I reach out and caress the wetness. You shiver deliciously. Your hard cock barely contained in it's silky confines.

"Do you like being my pretty slut?" I ask.

"Yes, Mistress" you reply.

"Good, and to show your appreciation for allowing you that pleasure, you will do as I ask, right?"

"Yes, Mistress, anything you ask of me."

"Take off your bra" I command. Your nipples are hard points. I go to the dresser and get the clamps to place on each sweet nub. You moan as they are attached. I then place restraints on your wrists. I might use these later. Right now, you need to show me your ability to please me. To prove yourself worthy of the pleasures I can bestow upon you.

"Do you like my boots?" I ask.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, may I have the pleasure of showing you how much?"

"Yes, you may" I respond. You kneel before me and lovingly caress my boots. You run your tongue up the length of them.

"Take them off" I tell you. "Unzip then with your teeth."

You take the tassle between your teeth and slowly pull, unzipping them. Caressing each leg as you pull them off. One by one you lovingly kiss and tongue my toes.

"Yes, you are my toe sucking whore." I am pleased by your ardent display of appreciation. "Undress me my Pet" I command.

Your hands tremble a bit as you unzip my skirt and unhook my bustier. My nipples, erect and aching are finally set free. You again kneel down before me. The scent of my wetness fills your nose as you nuzzle me and slowly ease my panties down. Kissing and licking my thighs and legs and feet as you remove them. I pick them up and hold them to you so you can savor the aroma. My sweet pussy juices that you will soon be tasting for the first time.

I lead you to the bed and gently tie your wrists to the headboard. I scrape my fingernails over your throbbing cock still covered in those sexy panties my slut loves to wear. I stroke your stockinged legs, enjoying the silky feel of them. You are so hard for me. I straddle your face and you greedily start to tongue my soaked pussy. Lapping up my juices as your nose brushes against my erect clit. I come fast and hard, almost choking you with the sweet nectar that gushes forth. "Oh yes, you greedy slut, taste your Mistress. Swallow my cum you dirty whore." Eagerly you lap it up.

I move down the bed to lick and gently bite the length of your body. "Do you want me to allow you the pleasure of cumming for me my Pet?" I ask. "Please, oh please, Mistress" you beg. I slide your sticky panties down your legs, leaving your stockings and garter on. Your cock springs forth oozing sweetness coming from the tip. Twitching for release, but not just yet love. I retrieve my panties from the floor and place them in your mouth. Your special treat for making me cum so good. One of your wishes, as promised for a job well done.

I reach over to the nightstand and select a small thin vibrator. As I lube up the vibe, your cock is really starting to twitch in anticipation. your balls drawn tight to your body. I slowly ease it into your sweet, tight ass. Your muffles moans let me know this pleases you. I slowly fuck your ass as I caress your balls and slowly twist your nipple clamps. You know not to cum until I allow it. "Should I let you cum sweet baby?" I ask. You squeeze your eyes shut and beg me for release by enthusiastically shaking your head up and down. I increase the thrusts of my pseudo cock in and out of your sweet ass. I know you can't take much more. I gently release my pressure on your balls and tug on your nipple clamps. You gasp, and your eyes roll back in your head as your cock starts spewing forth gobs and gobs of sweet, sticky ribbons of cum. It lands on my breasts and face and your torso. I slowly remove my "cock" from your tender ass. I bend to taste you as i lick your stomach. Mmmmmmm, so sweet. I remove my panties from yuor mouth and present my breasts for you to lick clean. "See how sweet you taste my lovely slut?" I kiss you deeply and ask if you are ready for more. "Oh yes Mistress, please" you say. And I smile, thinking of what is in store for the rest of the night.

I untie your wrists. You are still partially erect from the excitement of it all. This has been a wonderful fantasy come to life for the both of us. But I remember your intitial hesitation at the bar. Now, I decide, is the time to remind you of your disobedience. I take the paddle from the table and instruct you to lie over my lap while I sit in the chair. I feel you start to harden.

"Do you remember you hesitancy at the bar?" I ask.

"Yes, Mistress and I am truly sorry" you utter.

"What? I didn't hear you" I say as I land the paddle firmly on your cheeeks.

"Yes Mistress!" you say louder this time.

"I need to remind you who is in charge my pretty slut." I administer your punishment slowly. Enjoying the way your throbbing cock is trying to find it's way between my legs with each downward smack. Your ass is warm and I caress it in between swats. I feel the stickiness oozing from your cock onto my legs. I need to feel you deep inside of me. My pussy aches to be filled. I stand you up and tenderly kiss your crimson ass. I lay on the bed and say to you, "Come to me my slut, come show me how much you want the pleasure of my pussy clinging to you, feeling you filling me up." You start to kiss me from my head to my toes. Working your tongue in circles around my taut nipples. Eliciting moans of pleasure from my lips.

"Yes sweet baby, that is so nice" I tell you.

"I am here to please you Mistress" you say. I smile.

"Fuck me my sweet slut. Fill me with your sweet cock. Be my whore baby".

You enter my soaked pussy. I am so hot with want. You start to move with me. my legs around your neck so I can feel you deeper. You rub my clit with your thumb. Oh it feels so good. I start to feel my orgasm build from the tips of my toes to my throbbing clit. My pussy sucking tightly around your shaft. I start to buck my hips as I feel the first wave overtake me. It seems to go on forever. Such a sweet release.

"May I cum inside you now mistress?" you plead. I can tell by the clipped way you speak, that it is hard for you to hold back, but you will if I wish it. I am in a generous mood so I tell you "Yes my Pet, you may." And with one or two more strokes, you explode into me. I can feel the intensity of your orgasm. I hold your face in my hands and kiss you. If this is just the beginning, imagine how far we can go.