A Taste of Strawberry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katunda
katunda
9 Followers

As I lay back and caught up on my breathing, Nan moved up and sat beside me with a lovely little smile on her face. Before I could find the words to thank her, she gave me a wink and wrapped both of her hands around one of her breasts; I could see the wet gleam of my juices on it as she leaned forward and lifted it to her mouth. Her pink tongue lapped lightly around her own nipple, then she raised her head and fixed her emerald eyes on mine. "You're so sweet! Would you like to taste yourself on me?"

Another major paradigm shift! Did I really want to taste myself on another woman's breast? Well, maybe on this particular breast, its pale skin framing a bright pink areola with a hard, darker toned nipple poking out. Yes, maybe on this one lovely breast! Leaning forward and placing my hand lightly on her shoulder I lowered my mouth toward that glistening nipple and hesitantly took it between my lips. Nan's skin was so soft but her nipple was firm and rubbery; as that sank in, the slightly sweet, slightly musky taste of my juices began to overpower it. So that's what Nan tasted when she kissed me! I wonder what she tastes like? Right now, though, I was immersed in what her breast felt like under my fingers and on my tongue as I suckled her like a newborn babe seeking its first meal. As my lips slid down the valley between her breasts, I inhaled again the scent of Navy before climbing the peak of the matching Mount Nan on the other side. Hands caressing the swell of her hips, my tongue brought her nipple to proud attention, her low moan telling me she was enjoying this as much as I.

Pressing her back onto the bed, I kissed and nibbled her neck as I let my breasts rub gently against hers. My first thought was that, out of gratitude, I wanted to pleasure her just the way she had done for me, but that was rapidly replaced with a more selfish thought: I really wanted to kiss her pussy for my own sake! I wanted to part that dark cloud of hair and get my lips on Nan's inner being; I wanted to taste her, devour her, drink her in and fill her with ecstasy. Gripping her hands tightly as my kisses wound their way down her ribs and over her softly rounded tummy, I heard her sigh as I finally reached her trimmed patch of hair. The tip of my tongue explored the soft, pale skin beneath and I moved lower to first kiss, then gently separate her lips before sucking them into my mouth. I had been curious, and maybe a little apprehensive, about how she'd taste but I wasn't expecting what I found: strawberry! There had to be an explanation, but I'd worry about it later. Nan groaned as my lips and tongue moved over her. I was fascinated by sensation of my mouth on another woman; the inside of her vagina was the softest, smoothest texture I have ever felt in my life and her low sounds of pleasure were sweeter than music to my ears.

Her hips began to move slowly and I slid my hands beneath her round, firm ass, pulling her closer and pressing my tongue deeper. Long fingers slid into my hair. "Oh, Alyssa, that feels sooo good! I can't believe how good! When you . . . oh!"

She broke off as I lifted my lips and tongue, seeking and finding that sweet little spot hidden beneath her curly black hair. I wasn't quite sure how to proceed, so I stopped thinking and just let myself go, lips gently sucking and tongue lightly teasing. Nan's breathing became louder, her motions faster and more erratic as I moved my head from side to side. I felt her body tense, quiver, then relax as she gave a long sigh. Moving away from her sensitive clitoris, I let my tongue enter her again as I slowly savored the taste and feel of her. I felt so proud of myself and so happy for Nan.

"Alyssa?" she said softly. "Thank you – that was wonderful!"

"Mmmm, it certainly was!" I agreed, moving up to take her in my arms and snuggle close beside her. While my hand smoothed the hair away from her face and stroked her soft cheek, my mouth slowly descended on hers for a long, gentle kiss. We lay there, cheek to cheek in each others arms for an indeterminate period of time, content.

Finally I summoned the energy to raise my head and kiss her again. Nan's mouth tasted sweet from the rum and Coke, overlaid with tang of lime. "Hey!" I said, raising up on one elbow. Her eyes opened languidly and she smiled sweetly. "Hmmm?"

"Making love to you reminds me of eating a fruit salad!"

Her eyes opened wider. "Alyssa, dear, you're beautiful and sexy, and I love you madly . . . but your conversations can get a bit difficult to follow on occasion."

"Well, when I was kissing you just now I could taste the lime from your R&C, you know?"

"Yes?"

"And when you add strawberries, you have a fruit salad, right?"

"And where did you get any straw . . . oh!

"I was hoping you could explain that to me," I laughed. "Not that I don't like strawberries, but that wasn't quite what I was expecting!"

Nan's cheeks were bright pink as she stammered, "Well, ever since I saw you tonight I've been having little, uh, fantasies about you – and I sort of lied when I said I hadn't been staring at you earlier; you have such lovely legs I just couldn't take my eyes off them."

"Thanks, Nan – I think yours are really pretty, too. But we were discussing strawberries . . ."

"Well, when we got here and used the bathroom I realized between my fantasies and sitting next to you, my panties were pretty, um, wet. And I didn't want to go around smelling like a bitch in heat, so I turned on the fan, washed off and grabbed some strawberry douche I have."

"So you planned this all out from the beginning, huh, confident of your ability to seduce innocent little old me?"

"No, Alyssa! It wasn't like that at all!"

Laughing, I threw myself on top of Nan and rolled us over on the bed until we were in danger of falling off the other side. "I'm just teasing," I admitted as I kissed her again. "But it's late and I'm starting to get a little hungry. Do you have any mango-flavored douche?"

katunda
katunda
9 Followers