A Taste of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth moved away from his cock briefly, then was back on him again, licking, nipping, sucking, making him harder and harder. He felt cool, wet metal on his anus. It was smooth and small, and pressed on him gently, slipping inside of his ass with no trouble at all, he felt it go into him just a couple of inches, then slide back out, then slide back in. The feeling this was giving him was amazing.

She continued sucking his cock and fucking his ass with whatever it was she had in her hand. She sucked his cock and fucked his ass faster and harder. Suddenly he felt the vibrations in his ass – he realized that it was the small vibrator she’d shown him that night at the bar! The pleasure was intense, he couldn’t concentrate on anything now but what was going on in her mouth and in his ass. She continued harder and faster, harder and faster. His hands gripped the sheets on the bed, the pleasure too much. He let go of the bed, grabbed one of the pillows, put it over his face, his arms holding it in place, his moans louder and louder and louder. She was going to kill him yet!

It was on him before he knew it, wave after wave of the most incredible orgasm he’d had in his life. He screamed into the pillow, his cock shooting its load into her mouth. She swallowed it as the juices came again and again and again, his ass and cock vibrating as never before. Slowly, she removed the bullet from his ass and his cock from her mouth, licking him when another drop of cum would appear.

He felt her move from between his legs, up the side of his body, her hand resting on his chest for a moment. She removed the mask he’d had on and he blinked several times to clear his vision. Then he saw what he didn’t need vision to see – he’d looked upon it so often before. The sparkling blue eyes, the freckles, the swollen lips, the smile on those lips, the “look”. She got up to get them the bottle of water they’d been drinking from during the evening.

“So,” she began, “you enjoyed yourself?” as she took a sip of water, handing the bottle to him.

“Wow.” He said as he drained the remaining water from the bottle. “That’s about all you’re going to get out of me right now – you’ll have to give me some time for anything more coherent.” He said, smiling broadly, setting the empty bottle on the table next to the bed.

She settled down with her head on his chest, her hand resting on his thigh, his arm around her shoulder. She pulled the covers over them and they listened to the music in the air as they enjoyed the feel of being next to one another, easily drifting off to sleep……..

12