A Taste of Suzanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew how Suzanne cums now. I could anticipate her orgasm, when she will give herself over to total bliss. As she neared that point, her ass muscles tightly gripped my tongue, as if unwilling to let it go. We worked together as a perfect machine, dedicated to Suzanne's pleasuring.

Her orgasm sent waves of muscle spasms through her ass, tightly squeezing my tongue, now trying to expel it. I maintained my ground, however. I wanted to experience Suzanne's joy as closely as possible.

With my tongue and fingers buried deep inside her during this moment, I felt closer to Suzanne than I have ever felt to anyone else.

Eventually the waves subsided.

Reluctantly I slipped my tongue from her crevice, her moist asshole slowly closing behind me. When she was finally able to stand on her own and move, Suzanne stood and turned around. Eagerly she kissed me, her tongue exploring mine, savoring her own taste within my mouth.

As my fingers idly played with her pussy, I realized the Suzanne and I are just at the beginning of our journey, and was going to be a lot of fun reaching the final destination.

12