A Taste of Vanilla

Story Info
A weekend getaway for a sub and her Dom.
2.5k words
4.29
15.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the hotel room. My eyes surveyed the room scanning over the bed, the chair and the desk trying to imagine all the playful possibilities my Dom and I could have. My Dom walked over to the chair and sat down. He told me to come to him, but to crawl on all fours. I took off my scarf and knelt down on the floor. I crawled, like the pet that I am, over to him. When I reached him, he grabbed my face and kissed my mouth, deep and hard. It felt as though he was releasing all of his sexual energy into my body, and I became instantly hot and unstable. He told me that I was released, and had the freedom to touch him as I pleased.

I was hesitant at first, since I was used to following commands and was not sure if I was comfortable acting on my own accord. It has been that whenever I was given freedom to touch him, my desire was always to please him. I wished to undress him. I moved my body down to his shoes and untied his laces. I slipped of his socks one by one. With each foot exposed, I took each in my hand at a time and licked then kissed the tops of them with complete adoration and utter devotion. I moved up to unbuckle his belt and slide his pants off. I was moving slowly, savoring each moment of touching his clothes, and grazing his skin. I began to unbutton his shirt. I love that my Dom always wears button down shirts because it is incredibly sexy to unbutton them to slowly reveal his tantalizing chest to me. With him sitting in the chair in only his boxers, I began kissing his neck. I pressed my lips into the sides of his neck and moved slowly down his chest. I opened my mouth slightly with each kiss to suck in some of his flesh into my mouth. I was so hungry for him, to devour him, like an animal.

My excitement, and his, rose as I kissed down his chest and down his stomach. I placed my hands on the sides of his ribs and dragged my finger tips softly down his sides making his whole body quiver uncontrollably. My mouth came to the waistband of his boxers, and I pressed my mouth deep into the spot right inside of his hips. This was another sensitive area for my Dom. I opened my mouth and licked his lower abdomen making his shake even more. My hands on his sides were holding him close to my mouth. I took my fingers and slipped them under the waistband and slid off his boxers, down his legs. His cock was already throbbing hard and begging to be sucked; just looking at it made me salivate. I stuck out my tongue and licked his shaft from base to tip to make his cock nice and wet for me to suck.

I lowered my head and reached out my tongue to taste his balls. I licked from underneath them up. I kept moving my tongue up him until I was at his cock. I then opened my mouth wide and took his whole cock in my mouth and deep in my throat. I began to really take advantage of my freedom as I lowered my hands from his sides to his hips. I pulled his hips toward me. His body slid down the chair so that his hips were resting on the edge of the chair. I was pulling his entire body into my mouth as I was veraciously sucking his cock. I could feel myself getting incredibly wet and releasing all of my sexual tension onto his body. He began rocking his hips back and forth, and I stopped my head from moving on him, but kept sucking him as he fucked my mouth. After a few splendid minutes of loving his hard cock with my desperate, eager mouth, I felt a warm pool of cum fill the back of my throat. This is one of my favorite rewards from my Dom, and I was so happy to have pleased him.

After swallowing him, I released my head from his cock and saw that he was still hard. I began sucking him again. I stopped intermittently to lick him generously, trying to overload my senses with him. I wanted to feel his smooth cock caress my tongue. I wanted to squeeze his hard cock between my lips. I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth. I wanted to see his cock glisten with my saliva. I wanted to smell the scent of sex emitting off of him. I sucked his cock generously again. I was determined to have him cum a second time in a row. With great surprise, he did. Shortly after I began sucking him, he came again in my mouth. I have never felt so proud of myself. I wanted so much to do that for my Dom. After I graciously swallowed him, I licked him softly, lovingly clean. I looked up at him with complete adoration. I then rested my head on his lap and my hands on the sides of his thighs. I loved being owned by him and pleasing him. I loved even more being his cock sucking slave.

After he and I rested a while, he told me to undress and lay on the bed. I had removed my clothes, and then lit candles around the room to surround us with a soft light. My Dom climbed on top of me, and held me. He began kissing me, sweet and tender. As much as I love being dominated and used, and serving my Dom, I also yearn to be close, sensual and passionate with him. Tonight was the first time we would make love together. I had been dreaming of this night, to have our bodies intertwined and to feel his love for me deep inside of me. He slipped his cock into my incredibly wet pussy, and began fucking me sweetly and lovingly. He felt incredible. I was allowed to move against him, and rolled my hips up to him to bring his cock deeper inside of me. I moaned with exquisite pleasure as he fucked me deep and grinded his pelvis into me. I craved his body, to touch it, to feel it move against me, and to be fucked into submission by it. I felt utterly consumed by his physical love for me.

Our bodies were pressed together creating such unbelievable heat that sweat was dripping down my sides. My feet slid under his knees to enable him to push deeper against me. I loved feeling my body being controlled by him, being pleasured by him, and most of all, my body being under his. It was such a gift to hold him, to kiss him, and to look into his eyes as he moved on top of me. Our bodies became a beautiful haze, clouded by passion and heat. As his cock was being pounded deep into my pussy, I came. My Dom is such a generous, sensual lover, and my body's sexual cravings were soothed by him.

I wanted so much for him to come. I wanted him to take my body and use it as he wished for his pleasure. He flipped me over to my stomach and I stood up on all fours. He pushed his cock into my pussy again and began pounding into me. He leaned his body forward onto me and wrapped his arm around my neck. He fucked me, hard and fast as he pressed his forearm into my throat. It was incredible. I felt truly owned by him. I was being fucked like the animal I was. I was struggling to breathe and he pressed his arm harder into my throat to push my body against his. I never felt as loved as when I am being used by him.

We moved to the bathroom where he wished to be bathed. I ran a hot shower for him and we stepped in. I lathered up his back and down his legs. I then turned him around slowly to wash the front of him and his face. There was nothing I loved more than to serve and pamper my Dom. I knelt down on the shower floor to wash his cock generously. Since I still had my freedom to touch him, I took ample time caressing and massaging his cock until it was heavily covered in soapy lather. I slide my hands over his legs and washed his feet. I stood up and slid my hands over him to rinse him off. I turned off the shower to dry him. I covered him with the towel and pressed my hands to him. I moved the towel over him, slowly and lovingly drying him.

He wished for me to change into one of my costumes. He went to sit and relax in the chair while I anxiously got dressed and ready for him. I think it excited me just as much getting dressed and dolled up for my Dom than actually serving him. I took much time and consideration in my appearance, wanting to appear perfect and absolutely beautiful for him. I walked out of the bathroom wearing a black and white maid's uniform. It was made of black satin. Attached to the skirt was a white apron and there was a satin ribbon crisscrossing over my abdomen. The costume had a plunging neckline and I had cut the netting out from underneath the skirt leaving only a very short skirt, making me all the more revealing to him. I had white lace tied around my neck and wore black thigh highs and black high heels. I was excited to wear a costume where its purpose was to serve. My Dom commanded that I clean the hotel room. I was to first get him a drink of water. I had placed a cup of water on a small black tray and brought it to him and served him. I then processed to gather the clothes all over the floor that we had tossed off our bodies. I straightened out the sheets on the bed and organized our things. My Dom asked for another cup of water, which I happily retrieved and served him. I felt so incredibly sexy in my costume cleaning in front of him. I felt as though this was my true self shining through. My sex appeal and submission was permitted to show through this costume I wore.

My Dom asked for me to rub his feet. I pulled over the ottoman of the chair to sit facing him, and lifted one leg at a time as I rested each foot on my tight to rub. I vigorously rubbed his feet while maintaining a soft, contented smile on my face. My eyes were relaxed and my face expressed how truly happy I was serving and pampering my Dom. I loved being commanded to serve him. It made me feel comfortable, useful and most of all wanted. Feeling wanted was an emotion I was desperate for, so any opportunity I had to serve my Dom and feel this way made my heart melt with adoration and gratitude.

After his foot rub, my Dom asked me to lie down on the bed again. He told me to remove the white lace panties I had on under the costume. He moved my legs out to spread them apart. He then lowered his body down onto me and I felt the warmth of his wet tongue on my pussy. I gasped. I was still incredibly wet and aroused. He licked me with a wide, flat tongue, and then closed his mouth around my pussy. He felt unbelievable on me. He closed his mouth to kiss my clit and suck it gently. As he sucked, I could feel his tongue flicking onto it. My head started to feel dizzy, as though all the blood from my body had rushed to my cunt. I was so thankful to be allowed to move my hips. I rolled them up to his mouth and rocked them slowly up and down. I closed my eyes, focusing on the wonderful sensation of his generous mouth. I began to moan as I could feel my vaginal muscles begin contract. I started to breathe quicker and deeper. I opened my mouth wide as I took deep gasps of air and moaned his name loudly. I rested my hand lovingly on the back of my Dom's head as I came. My whole body began to tremble, and he held my pussy tightly with his lips. I felt a rush of heat flow through me and my legs go limp. My Dom is so good to me and I adore his talented mouth. My pussy aches for it, my clit throbs for it, and my body is grateful to be pleasured by it.

Although I had already cum twice, I am quite a wanton slut and desired more pleasure from my Dom. After I had regained feeling in my legs, I stood up and removed my costume. I stood next to the bed, naked and looked at my Dom with ravenous eyes. I climbed on top of my Dom and straddled his hips. I held his hard cock in my hand and pushed it deep into my pussy. I rested my body onto him and began thrusting my hips forward. It was overwhelming to feel him so deep inside me. As I rode him, I closed my eyes and heard his voice encouraging me. His sweet voice telling me that I was his slave and that he owned me. Hearing his voice makes my heart pound with excitement. Hearing him moan, and tell me how I am his made my mind melt and my body shake uncontrollably. It was when he told me he wanted to collar me and lead me around by a leash that my body reached its threshold and I came. Hearing my fantasies coming out of my Dom's mouth is incredibly powerful and arousing, so much so that my mind cannot handle it.

Although I had cum, I did not want to stop fucking him. I continued rocking my hips back and forth, sliding my hot wet pussy all over him with his cock deep inside me. I could feel my Dom tighten his abs and push his hips up into me, allowing me to grind on his pelvic bone. It felt so good that I could hardly stand it. I quickly came again. I milked his cock for a while, loving every second, savoring the exquisite sensation inside of me. This night had shown me pleasure I had never experienced. It was more than the sex. It was the fact that all of this, I had shared with my Dom. I was still his submissive. I was still a slave owned by him. I was still his cock sucking slut. He still had complete control over me. This night, however, showed me a different side of him, a more sensual, loving side of him that touched my soul. I adore my Dom, and am immensely grateful to be owned by him.