A Taxing Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
Two girls, a bathtub, and an order.
1.1k words
3.5
20.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a little while after the incident in the car when we finally had reached home. We, all three of us, got out of the car and before much else could happen you had taken the other woman by the hand and took her inside, mentioning something about freshening up and the bathroom, also that I was not allowed to even watch. I was slightly let down at that as I trailed into the house after you two.

You took her into the bathroom, and I just meandered past the door and into our room. Only to sit for a moment until I heard the bath water turn on through the wall to fill up the tub. Curiosity rose in me, slowly getting the better of me with each passing moment of the running water; the constant girlish giggles that I could hear, did not help with my need to know. To keep myself from getting up and checking on the door too soon, I forced myself to sit down on the edge of the bed.

It seemed like forever before I heard the water switch off, I heard the slosh of one body as it got into the tub, but I never heard a second. I was then left to silence, I could only picture the random position that could be on the other side of the wall I just so happened to be staring at. Felt odd to stare at it though, since it was not like I would suddenly be able to see through it, though in my mind I could, you being in the tub and being lavished by that other woman, feeling over your slippery skin with suds trailing behind the fingers. The arousal in me was quickly becoming more apparent with the restriction of my own pants.

I could not stand that any more - it was unsanitary for me to just sit there - I turned the corner into the hall and looked to the door of the bathroom, the door of it cracked open seeping with trails of steam from the heat of the bath. Leaning to the door I could see into the room at the mirror right there in my view just above a sink. In that mirror it gave a good vantage point to the rather large tub we had installed. But I did not expect to see that both of you had entered the tub, I had only heard one enter.

You were sitting behind her your hands covering over the bare flesh of her belly, that was under water and out of my view. Your hands came up slowly cupping under each of her breasts, feeling at the orbs just to take the nipples between your forefinger and thumb and begin to tweak them. By this point I had already begun to massage at my quickly growing cock through my jeans and boxers.

I did not care if you saw me or not. I had already disobeyed, I saw inside the bathroom that I supposed you had left the door open to just for that reason. But there was a slight sense of guilt in me, though that could not stop me from unzipping my pants and pulling out my hardened member. I did my best not to just blow my load all over the door, it was hard seeing that scene unravel and not just do that down the inside of my pants.

Doing my best not to moan or make a sound to bring attention to me, I continued with my voyeuristic attention, watching as you leaned your head down and lightly bite at the girl's flesh. She closed her eyes to let off with a small whimper, this you smile at and let your hands once more roam back down over her stomach this time though searching for more then just her naval. I could see her face begin to relax as I could only guess that you are grazing against her slit that I had so recently filled with my own cum.

I thought you were just going to fuck her with your fingers then, force them up into her cunt as well as rub at her clit. I had a hard time taking that thought. I could see that the girl had not even done anything other then whimper, my own thoughts dwelled on what you could be doing. Needless to say it had only taken a few more seconds of watching you brush against her back and nibble lightly at her neck for me to feel the trembling in my legs. I let off a groan as I fell forward knocking into the door with my head swinging it wide open while I landed on my left knee, all the while spurting waves of cum onto my stomach - some having even hit the door and another few splotches had hit the floor.

Groaning from the impact I slumped down and rolled onto my back, not caring at all that I had just rolled through my own juices; just to hear more of that girlish giggling. My eyes came to focus again with slight realization and the inevitable regret of what I did as well as dread of what may happen now. I sat up quickly and backed away a bit hitting the cabinet of the sink. The girl in front of you had stood up and stepped from the tub, displaying to me the fullness of her figure the naked curves of her body and you stood up and come along next to her.

I begged slightly with a tremble in me, you only smiled though and shook your head. This made me grow silent for you to actually explain about what you were doing. I had not figured you to have just been cleaning her out, having already claimed dominance of my seed that you would not allow for another to hold it for too long. That intrigued me somewhat though, that you would go to such an extent just for me having been with another woman. I only took it that you had planned all that, and you knew what I would do and planned for what to do next.

I stood ready for the preordained punishment of my predictable betrayal, but you merely told me to go into the bedroom and lay back on the bed and wait with my eyes closed, to open to nothing until you had given full permission to. I did so with a queasy build up in my stomach, the butterflies that plagued me from just not knowing what to expect next, as well as the wonderment on how you had orchestrated it all.