A Teacher, His Girl,...Ch. 1

Story Info
Coed takes on a professor & his girlfriend.
1.4k words
3.2
50.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Teacher, His Girl, & Me! Ch. 1

I sit in his office everyday picturing him picking me up throwing me on his desk and making mad passionate love to me. Maybe I’m crazy but god he is so HOT!

"Alex… Alex are you listening to me?"

"What, did you say, Mr. Guy?"

"First, I was asking you how you would grade yourself in my class and second how many times have I told you to call me Pat?"

"Sorry, Pat"

"Anyway, I have to go pick my dad up from the airport so I have to go… Will I see you later?"

"I hope so, Pat!"

"Me too, Alex!" I walk away from his office wet everyday… He is the hottest guy (sorry, I couldn’t resist the pun!) on campus. All the girls in my dance classes tell me that they wish they could get into his pants… well I plan to be well on my way there before the semester is over! He has started to show signs of weakness. He stares at me and makes suggestive comments. Our touches linger but if I don’t get this going on soon I think my pussy will burst with anticipation. The main obstacle (no it is not the student/ teacher relationship… that’s an easy one) is his girlfriend. She is so hot but I don’t think A. she is into girls or B. she will give up her man without a fight! So I go along my merry scheming way!

God, I had to get out of that office before I threw that girl on the desk and fucked her brains out! Alex may not be the hottest Coed on campus but she is gorgeous and has the largest rack I have ever seen. For a 20-year-old who is 5’3" to have 34 DD tits is fucking amazing! She is not the least bit heavy either! What if I talked to Katie…? I know she fooled around with other women when she was in college… and I know she thinks Alex is hot… I wonder if she would be up for that. Alex is always very open with her Bisexuality… something to think and jerk off about when I get home.

"Hey honey, I’m home!!!!"

"How was your day, Pat?"

"It was all right… honey, I have something we need to talk about but first I have to have you!" Pat makes a mad grab for Katie’s breasts… "You little slut… never wearing a bra! God you know I love that!" He throws her onto the bed and ravages her body. But Katie stops him…

"I have to know what you wanted to tell me! The suspense is killing me!"

"Okay if you really want to know… I know that we talk about bringing in someone else to spice things up but I have been thinking about one person especially…"

Katie interrupts him, "Alex?"

"Yes, but how did you…"

She interrupts him again, "She is so hot… when can you get her here?" Pat, being ecstatic flips Katie over and starts a rear assault. He rams his hard 9-inch Dick into her pussy while he shoves his rough fingers into her ass. She starts to scream in ecstasy! "Get her here tonight!"

Alex is sitting in her dorm room thinking, "I want him so bad… god I am horny! Well might as well check what is new at Literotica!" She closes her eyes and blindly picks a topic. When she opens them she realizes she has picked group sex! "Interesting!" she mumbles as she begins to read. Midway through she can’t stand it anymore and grabs her silver bullet and starts to go at her clit. Suddenly the phone rings.

"Damn it… ahh okay, crap…" she fumbles for the phone and tries to sweetly say, "Hello?"

"Hi, Alex! It’s Pat…"Oh my God what is Mr. Guy, I mean Pat doing calling me now?

"Hi, Pat what can I do for you?"

"Well, Katie and I were just sitting here thinking that you never came over for dinner and I know you wanted to help edit the tapes so why don’t you come over?"

"What? Right now?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Sure no prob, Pat… I’ll be there in 5 minutes!"This is so awesome… either he is really daft or he wants to fuck me! Wait, is Katie Bi? This is going to be more fun than I thought!

"Okay honey Alex is on her way over!"

"Great, let’s get things ready for her!"

When Alex arrived she was very excited and already wet. She had been playing with herself on the way over because she couldn’t stand the excitement. She was wearing his favorite pair of gray snakeskin pants and a tight top with neither a bra nor underwear on! Pat opened the door and greeted her with a hug wherein he ascertained that she was not wearing a bra. "Come on in darling!"

"Where’s Katie?"

"Oh, she is in the shower… I need to go check on our meal, would you go check on her and make sure she has a towel?"

"Sure no problem, Pat." They were all playing this little game of innocence. Alex knocked on the bathroom door and Katie called her to come in. Alex entered to find a naked Katie about to step into the bathtub. "Oh, hi Alex, I was about to step into the bath… want to join me?"

"Absolutely!" Alex stripped off her outfit and was about to join Katie when Katie stopped her…

"My god they are huge!"

"Why thank you! Your not so bad yourself!" The girls got in the large tub and started to massage each other starting at the feet and slowly working their way up. Katie got to Alex’s upper thigh when Pat walked in.

"Well, I see you gals have taken no time at all in getting to know each other! Why don’t you get out of the tub and into the bed where I can reach you both?" They women helped each other out but before they could leave the room Alex stopped them.

"I have a confession to make… I want to be your slave! Please control me." This shocked everyone but they took it in stride. "Slave crawl to the bedroom and lie on your back with your legs open and wait for us!"

"Yes, master" When Katie and Pat got to the room she had done exactly as ordered. Katie started to play with the slaves pussy and Pat with her mouth and tits. They got her up to an orgasm and then stopped. "Slave beg for it… beg for us to relieve you!" Pat growled as he twisted her nipple. "Please, please, I want to cum… I must cum, please master and mistress!"

"Shall we let her?"

"Not until she makes me cum!" said Katie. So Alex got up and started to lick Katie’s pussy until she felt her shudder… While Alex was doing that Pat was mouth-fucking Katie. The two of them came at the same time. Now Alex was hurting, she needed to cum so bad! Pat put her on all fours and started to fuck her.

Oh my God she is so tight and hot! I never knew fucking a student would be this good! Boy, is she going to pass! Pat dumped his load deep in her tight pussy. Things continued like this for hours, until it became light out and Pat and Alex realized they had classes that day! They all got in the shower together and fucked more. When they got out and dried off they sat down at the table to talk.

"Well, Alex, Katie and I would like you to move in and become our slave full time."

Alex was delighted!

"When I am not home you are to please Katie whenever she wants. You have lost your rights."

"Yes, master!" She was loving every minute of this! Later that day she had a strange feeling in her stomach, as did Katie. They went to the drugstore together and both took pregnancy test… Boy would they have a surprise for Pat when he got home!

* * * * *

There will be more to come with this story… more about Alex living with Katie and Pat, as well as bringing in other people. This is not a true story but I wish it was. It is kinda my fantasy for one of my young professors who is (I know he is!) attracted to me! Thanks for reading and look for more soon! -Ladybugirl