A Teacher, His Girl,...Ch. 2

Story Info
Threesome continues their sexual "studies".
521 words
2.83
29.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Teacher, His Girl, & Me! Ch. 1

Katie and Alex were excited for Pat to come home that day. They knew he had an evening acting class to teach before he would get home and fuck these two HOT girls. Around 2:00 they couldn't stand it any longer. Alex was leaning over looking in the refrigerator for a snack when Katie came up and grabbed her ass!

"Oh, baby... so you want to get frisky, huh?" Alex reached over and grabbed Katie's breasts.

"No, no, no I don't think so, slave! You do what I say now get on your hands and knees and crawl over to me."

"Yes, mistress!" Alex replied, excitedly.

She crawled over to Katie and Katie let her bathrobe fall open. "Lick, me slave!"

Alex quickly lapped up Katie's sweet juices.

"You like pregnant pussy don't you?"

Alex stopped. "What? Your pregnant? I think I am too!"

"Really?" The girls got excited, both liked the sight of pregnant women. Alex went back to licking Katie's wet pussy. When Katie finally shuddered with and orgasm Alex hopped up and grabbed her purse and ran out the door without a word. Ten minutes later she came back with four pregnancy tests.

"What are you doing, Alex?"

"Let's make sure!" The girls did the test. It turned out that neither were pregnant. Both were a little disappointed but they consoled themselves by licking and sucking each other until they came many times. The girls fell asleep naked in each others arms. Pat came home to find the house quiet.

"Where are those girls?" He went into the bedroom and found his fantasy... two beautiful, naked women lying entwined in each other asleep on the bed. He undressed and lay down next to Alex. He had been dreaming about this all day. He reached around and grabbed her breasts. She jumped, "OH MY... Hey baby your home!" She kissed him deeply. Then she went to Katie and began to lick her pussy as she woke up. Pat turned Alex over and began twisting and pulling her nipples.

Then Katie sat on Alex's face and Alex ate her up. For a girl who had little pussy licking experience she was getting a fast education! Pat pumped his large prick in Alex's tiny hole till she screamed! Then he ordered her to get up and he fucked Katie's ass till she screamed all the while holding off till they had cum. The girl decided that it was time for him to scream. They flipped him on his back and both began to suck him off. He held off till he couldn't any more and then he shot his wad in to Alex's mouth. Then Katie sucked him dry. They started to kiss and taste the cum in each other's mouths.

They continued sucking and fucking all night. Alex had her dream that night... While Pat fucked her from behind she licked Katie clean and they all orgasmed at the same time. No one ate dinner that night!

I hope you like this one too, Enjoy. Keep writing and enjoying! Love and LadyBugs!