A Teacher's Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

Kerri let out a big sigh when the final bell sounded and it was time to go home. As she exited the school, Ward met her at the door and she could tell the student was trouble. His hungry eyes devoured the open space in her suit jacket and Kerri could tell he was trying to ogle her again just like he did in the classroom. She quickly pulled the jacket closed and then tried to squeeze past his tall muscular body.

Ward said some very explicit things about her looks and what he wanted to do to her and they made her blush, as she tried to hurry away. Kerri probably looked fairly pathetic when she rushed across the parking lot and frantically fumbled for her car keys. It took several attempts to get the door open and then jump in the car for safety.

Kerri slumped behind the steering wheel and thought of what just happened. No one had ever talked to her like Ward had and his threats of using his big hard cock on her were like a Swiss echo running through her mind. She closed her eyes and tried to shut out the awful memory. Her hands vibrated and it was hard getting the key into the ignition, but she finally got the car started. When she caught a glimpse of Ward standing by the school, as she drove away, she was alarmed by the smug confident look on his face.

Kerri couldn't look away. Ward's smile was more of a grin and almost told her that he intended on having his way with her. She shuddered and felt a colossal shame of wondering what it would feel like to have the student caressing her naked body. Kerri quickly scolded herself for thinking crude impossible things and vowed that it would never happen. A sudden thought sent a shiver up and down her spine. What if Ward was Sky?

***

It was a quiet night at home and Kerri lounged around all evening trying to relax. She kept wondering what was happening, as she found herself acting so strangely and doing things she never dreamed of doing. What she found most amazing was the scandalous way she acted in the washroom with Wendy. Kerri readily agreed that she wasn't the most experienced woman when it came to sex, but surely that wasn't the reason she performed lewd primitive acts with her student. The memory of allowing Wendy to humiliate her to the utmost by making her cream all over her fingers sent shivers through her body.

Kerri closed her eyes and recalled the entire washroom episode. She was filled with intense feelings at the time, which she reasoned consumed her sanity. It made her cringe when she realized that she would likely do it all over again if Wendy confronted her. Kerri remembered following her dominating student down the hallway and watching her youthful ass sway as she walked. She actually diverted her eyes at the time because of the embarrassment of ogling another woman's butt and feeling a bit jealous.

She would never forget entering the washroom. Her arms seemed frozen and tied at her sides when Wendy advanced. She offered no resistance and merely stood motionless, as the young student groped her body. Colorful and vivid pictures of Wendy's skilled fingers working their way down the front of her body filled her head. The girl searched for and found the perfect control button. When Wendy's strong demanding fingers turned the knob, it opened the floodgates, as Kerri's juices flowed into the sea of ecstasy.

Kerri couldn't remember reaching a climax in such a short period of time. Her hips had thrashed in tune with Wendy's skilled fingers and she had been unable to stem the sudden orgasm. The lewd images made Kerri a little sick with guilt, as they showed exactly how submissive and susceptible she really was. The bizarre encounters had to stop, but Kerri just didn't know how to put an end to the blackmail.

The most concerning aspect about the recent occurrences was the fact she still didn't know who held all of the cards. Kerri pondered the predicament for a while and the only culprit she could think of was Ward. He surely acted with the assurance of someone who was in control and there was always a smile of confidence on his face. Yes, he was likely the blackmailer, Kerri thought.

Her troubled mind eventually drifted off to sleep, but the awful dreams didn't allow for any quality rest. The alarm went off and she was almost like a zombie, as she got ready for work. She fretted about ever finding out the identity of Sky and tried to reassure herself that Ward was the one because he was the obvious choice.

So far Sky had managed to persuade her to follow his directions. Kerri feared to disobey because that would mean the faculty would find out about her past indiscretions. She had worked long and hard for her teaching position at the prestigious college and she was well respected by the head of the department. If Sky disclosed the immoral sexual acts, all she worked for would be destroyed and Kerri vowed to do anything to stop the blackmailer.

She left for work with a positive outlook and a determination to find out who was turning her life into a living hell. Dressed in her usual conservative attire, Kerri tried to return to normal, which saddened many of her male students who loved the provocative blouse she wore yesterday. The sight of her gorgeous boobs, which were highly visible through the sheer top, had given some erotic thoughts to many students that were hard to forget.

All went extremely well through the day and it wasn't until last class that anything out of the ordinary happened. Ward cornered her near the door of her classroom after all the other students had left and suddenly she felt trapped. He pushed the door closed to shut out the outside world and then backed her up against the wall.

She was about to say something to the daring student when he put his forefinger to her mouth and told her to shush. "Don't make a sound... or else," he said in the most threatening manner.

With a sudden fright, Kerri guessed that Ward was her tormentor, Sky. She reasoned that the only way to get out from under his control was to follow his orders. Troubled and confused, Kerri remained motionless when the student presented a formidable force in front of her trembling body. Her passive demeanor thrilled Ward and gave him confidence to be more aggressive than he might have imagined.

Kerri couldn't think straight and merely allowed the bully to have his own way with her. She gasped out loud when the student abruptly reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt. Ward treated his teacher like a street-corner hooker and he quickly pulled the skirt up to her slim waist. Then he thrust his hand between her velvety thighs and grabbed her crotch.

No sound, not even a whimper came from her throat when Ward's vulgar groping happened. His hand pressed firmly over the thin strip of panty and he deliberately pushed his finger into the wetness. Ward didn't get any resistance, other than a worried expression on the teacher's pretty face, so he curled his finger around the elastic seam. He slipped the tip into the moistened 'V' and pried the puffy labia apart.

Kerri felt totally helpless and she let her offensive student molest her body while they stood in her very own classroom. Suddenly she came fully upright on her tiptoes, as his long finger pierced the very heart of her being. Ward put one arm around Kerri and forced her lithe body up against his hard muscles in a tight embrace. "What's that I feel in your cunt, my little miss prissy? My, my, Huuummm, I like and it's very sexy," he whispered with the widest grin on his chiseled face.

The humiliation was burning and Kerri had a hard time breathing. Ward sounded like he was familiar with her being pierced, which gave credence to her mistaken identity of Sky. His finger pressed hard on her throbbing nub and all she did was utter a few pathetic whimpers of defeat, as several spasms shot through her core. It seemed the ruder Ward acted the more aroused she became, rather than angry. Kerri knew that under normal circumstances she would have slapped his unruly face and reported him to the office.

Ward realized the classroom wasn't the place to fuck his adorable teacher so he reluctantly released his powerful grip. "Let's go somewhere. A place more private so you can get satisfied by a real man," he boasted. "I want a closer look at those gorgeous tits... and see Lu's great handiwork!"

That was it! Kerri literally vibrated when she assumed she was in the arms of her blackmailer. He knew; Ward knew that Lu had pierced her nipples and clit. The only person in the world who would know that was Sky. She had no idea that Ward's clever disclosure was actually the result of Jim's shrewd scheming. The intern had been sitting in his usual position at the back of the class yesterday and he had taken advantage of Ward sitting close by.

Jim had no idea that his witty revelation would come in so handy. When Kerri had shocked the entire class with her unexpected revealing attire, Jim told the students sitting near him that he had seen Kerri's car at Lu's tattoo parlor. He lied and whispered how he had quizzed Lu and found out that the man had given Kerri some piercings. All of a sudden Ward's shocking disclosure pounded the final nail into the teacher's coffin.

Kerri's heart was still pounding from the awful realization that she was in Sky's arms. Then she got another big shock when he grabbed her tiny hand with his damp hand now coated with womanly juices. Ward forced her hand into the waistband of his loose fitting jeans and down on top of his length of hardened steel. Kerri flinched wildly, as if struck by many volts of electricity, but he held her hand firmly.

Things were out of hand and Kerri began to plead. "Please, please not here," she begged Ward, as she was deathly afraid of getting caught.

Ward looked directly into her frightened eyes. "Where do you want me to fuck you," he asked?

"Please, not here. Someone will see us," she pleaded for his mercy.

"You tell me where and I will stop right away," he promised.

Kerri was getting deeper and deeper without even the slightest awareness of her dire predicament. "We... we can't... not here," she moaned.

"Well, where do we go," he asked and waited for her answer?

Kerri felt the burning rod singe her dainty hand and his insistence made her panic. "Please, we can't," she pleaded and the look in his eye demanded more. "We can go out to my car," she whispered and suddenly realized she had just invited him out. A big sigh of relief washed over her when he released her hand from the inferno and she quickly regained her composure.

Ward quickly grabbed Kerri by the elbow and escorted her from the room. They proceeded down the deserted hallway and she was thankful there were no students or staff around. Ward pushed and prodded her out of the building and into the parking lot. As they neared Kerri's car, her heart started beating faster, as the dilemma worsened and the pressure built.

It suddenly dawned on Kerri that her troubles were just beginning. She had escaped the dreadful molesting inside the school, but now she had invited him to her car. She wondered how to prevent Ward from joining her in a supposed affair? Then the most terrifying thought hit her. 'What if this boy isn't Sky,' she wondered?

Before Kerri had time to think of a plausible solution, Ward took over. "That's a good teacher, now get in and drive. We can discuss the things you can do for me," he ordered. His voice was stern and very strict, as Kerri automatically opened the door and got in behind the wheel. She merely wondered what her blackmailer's next request would be and tried to retain a measure of sanity. Kerri hesitated for a brief moment and then noticed the student waiting at the passenger door for her to unlock the door.

Why she obeyed the silent command was a mystery to Kerri. The click of the door unlocking sent a knife into her chest, which made it extremely hard to breathe. "Drive us to your place and I'll show you the time of your life," Ward said.

The promise made her stomach do a million summersaults. 'This can't be happening,' she thought. Kerri started the car and proceeded to drive, as she acted like a zombie. When they neared her house, she started to feel panic set in and wondered how she would ever get rid of Ward. Without a good solution forthcoming, Kerri shivered with nervousness when she arrived in her driveway.

Kerri glanced over at the tyrant and set her jaw in determination. "I'm sorry but it isn't right for you to come into my home, as students aren't allowed to fraternize with teachers," she said in the steadiest tone she could muster.

Ward never said a word. He simply got out of the car and walked around to open Kerri's door. He stood with the door open and waited. After what seemed like an eternity, Kerri shrugged her shoulders and got out. When Ward slammed the door after her exit, Kerri jumped and her passive nature put a wide grin across the student's face.

"Come on, you said we can't fuck in the school, but now there is no excuse," he said. "I can hardly wait to get that gorgeous ass of yours in bed and fuck your wet pussy until you beg me to make you come."

Kerri was dumbfounded and she allowed Ward to lead her into the house. They had no sooner entered and he stripped off his shirt. The brazen display of his muscular chest and masculine body sort of took Kerri by surprise and she wilted under his intense stare. Kerri stood motionless, as if waiting for him to take charge.

Ward never dreamed of even getting to first base with his desirable teacher and now that he had her on the run, he was determined to keep on the offense. He had found out as much as he could about Kerri and knew she was from a sheltered background. He also knew she was single so that meant he didn't have to worry about a man showing up to spoil his fun, which put him at ease. Ward wanted to show little miss prissy that he meant business so he pushed Kerri into the living room.

Kerri stumbled in an effort to regain her balance. She watched the student approach and noticed his bulging muscles and the evil grin on his face. "No, don't or I'll report you to the authorities," she said, as she could see he was going to touch her. The threat sounded so corny that under different circumstances it would have made her laugh. Then she cowered away from Ward's advance until she came up against the sofa, which halted her retreat.

Kerri shuddered as he grabbed her by the blouse and boldly forced her into an upright position on her tiptoes. "Have you ever sucked a man's cock, Teach," he asked in a threatening tone? Then he suddenly pushed her down to her knees in front of his widespread legs. "Now get to work and undo my pants so you can release 'ole woody' into the outside world."

He said it in a jokingly manner, but Kerri knew he wasn't kidding. Ward grabbed her shaking hands and placed her palms on the front of his jeans. Then he unbuckled his belt and helped her dainty hands follow through with his vile demands. Once his pants were loosened, Ward quickly shoved them to the floor.

Her student was standing mere inches away and Kerri could see the obvious evidence of his excitement, as there was a huge bulge in the front of his shorts. She was afraid to move a muscle and stared in utter amazement when Ward lowered the last remaining obstacle. His ramrod sprang into the open, bouncing wildly in front of her bewildered eyes and she drifted into oblivion.

Kerri was stunned by his bold maneuver and she was speechless. "That's it, Teach. Now suck my cock, as it is fucking throbbing for your lips," he declared. "Put it in your hot mouth and suck it, baby."

A wicked smile covered his face, as Ward rammed the head of his monster against her tightly closed lips. Ward grabbed handfuls of Kerri's hair and indicated his intense desire for an immediate blowjob. The rough treatment took her by surprise and she opened her mouth to protest, which gave him the window of opportunity he needed.

Ward rammed his hard cock into Kerri's open mouth and made her choke, as she tried to keep breathing. "That's it baby, suck my cock with your hot, steamy mouth. Your mouth feels so good on my pecker that I just might shoot my cummy bears down your throat," he said and kept up the constant stream of dirty talk.

Instead of the vulgar talk repulsing her, it was quite the opposite. Kerri blushed with embarrassment, as he rammed his rod deeper, and she desperately grabbed for the thick shaft. Her fingers surrounded the burning hardness and attempted to keep it from being rammed down her throat.

"Suck, Teach... suck! Yes, do that," Ward voiced his approval. "Suck it hard, Teach. Use that hot mouth of yours, as I can feel my cum almost ready to fill your bitchin' mouth." Ward kept spewing a constant barrage. "Get ready! Your steamy mouth is sucking my cock like a mad woman and I can't last much longer," he uttered and tried hard to prolong the orgasm. The filthy words only incensed her confused mind and Kerri held his potent cock in her delicate hands while he fucked her mouth.

Kerri tasted the pre-cum, as it leaked down her throat, and she knew Ward was getting ready to fill her stomach with his burning seed. She tried her best to get his vulgar penis out of her mouth, but it was to no avail, as he was far too strong and determined.

"Fuck, Teach, fuck my cock with your lips. Suck it down your fucking throat," he said, as he blasted the first shot of boiling lava. "Swallow my cum and you best get that little pussy of yours ready for my big cock. I'm going to fuck you," he informed her and she shuddered from his threat. "I am going to fuck that cunt like never before so you get it nice and wet for me, do you hear?" The warning was merely a forecast of his intentions, as he wasn't going to give her a choice.

Kerri was intent on staying alive and not suffocating, which meant the vile words didn't fully register. She could feel the thick shaft throbbing like mad and knew her blackmailer was going to use her to fulfill his perverted needs. It came so fast and furious that she couldn't swallow fast enough and the thick, white cream trickled from the corners of her mouth. The scene would have gotten rave reviews in any triple-X movie, as her willing mouth milked the big cock until Ward was satisfied.

Ward was naked and saw no reason that Kerri shouldn't be so as well. His cock softened just slightly after the wonderful climax and he released his strong hold of Kerri's hair. Then he grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her to a standing position, looking directing into her frightened eyes.

She knew he was about to give her more orders, but decided to give it one more try. "Please, don't do any more. It isn't right," she whined in an attempt to raise sympathy. The odd thing that struck Ward was the fact Kerri kept her right hand closed over the long shaft dangling from his loins. He wondered about it and his corrupt mind reasoned that she lusted for his manhood. He attributed her protests as pleas for him to continue. How differently the male mind worked!

"Let's get you undressed so I can see that sexy body. Your tits are so big and delicious and I've wanted to get my mouth on them for months," he said and began unbuttoning her blouse. Kerri merely looked down to his nimble fingers and watched her tender flesh become exposed to his hungry eyes. Like earlier, she didn't put up much of a struggle, as he bared her treasures.

Watching him admire her nudity, she decided to make one last attempt to get him to reconsider. "Please, Sky, don't do this to me," she whispered and cast her eyes down with guilt. The mistaken identity didn't bother Ward and he simply plunged ahead with his plan. He really didn't give a damn who this Sky was and just wanted to expose the rest of Kerri's raw assets.

He stripped the blouse from her body with one swift move and threw it into the far corner of the room. Why she watched the garment fly was a mystery and Kerri tried to remain calm, as the student stripped her dignity. His hands went immediately to her golden globes and within seconds they were bared, which brought a loud moan of delight from Ward's lips. Again he merely threw the lacy bra and his eyes devoured the two gorgeous breasts. The dangling rings drew his stare like powerful magnets.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers