A Teacher's Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers

"Geez, woman those are the nicest tits I've seen and I bet they taste just as good," he told Kerri without stopping his assault. He began undoing the skirt and soon it was hanging loosely around her waist, waiting for a tiny assist before the garment fell. The striptease happened in slow-motion, as Kerri watched the woolen fabric drape around her flared hips and then slowly slide down the silky path to the floor.

Kerri couldn't believe she had worn a garter belt and stockings today of all days because they made her appear sexier. She reasoned it was a practical way to dress, as she could wear nylons and still not have the tight constraints of pantyhose. Ward took a pace back to admire the most adorable sight and he marveled at how erotic the garters made his teach look. His pause was brief. "You are the sexiest professor in the college... in any college. How would you like for this student to fuck your little pussy," he asked?

Kerri felt her stomach twist and churn, as the student tortured her with his crude comments. She listened intently to his rambling and for some strange reason yearned for his expected touch. Her emotions headed on an upward spiral because his rough caresses seemed to build an expectation she had trouble controlling. The feeling was foreign to her and Kerri found her body alive and aroused.

All of a sudden Ward reached around her torso and grabbed her firm ass-cheeks. He pulled her into his hard muscular body in a tight embrace and kissed her on the mouth. The kiss was a brutal assault and he demonstrated a dire need for her womanly body. Ward conveyed his rising desire and Kerri displayed a willing obedience by opening her mouth, as if returning the mushy kiss with her tongue.

Ward boldly attacked with such power and strength that Kerri quickly succumbed to his urgency. She thought the only way to stop the blackmail was to obey Sky's demands. He moved one hand around her flared hip and onto her flat tummy just below her bellybutton. Kerri acted like a faithful puppet and spread her legs, which resulted in a wild fury of action.

The hand slithered downward and closed over the growing wetness between Kerri's thighs. Ward violated her soul by pushing his big finger on the bull's-eye. He pressed the shear material into the crevice and the panty crotch turned transparent from the vast pussy juices. Feeling the throbbing clitoris and knowing the drastic effects it would bring, he mashed the bud into the bony pelvis.

Kerri jumped and thrust as if she had been jolted by electricity when the cunning student expertly caressed the control button. "No, no... no," she moaned over and over. Her protest was not so much that she wanted him to stop, but more so because she felt betrayal by her own body.

"That's it, baby. Fuck my finger, slut. You want it... don't you," he asked?

Her lustful actions caused a total devastation. Kerri realized her hips were rocking back and forth and using the dirty finger to fuel the fire building deep inside. "No, no, I can't... don't," she pleaded.

"Yes, you can keep feeling my cock like that and it will grow even bigger," Ward whispered.

Kerri shuddered when she realized her hand was holding Sky's pecker. She had never acted with such wanton recklessness in her life; yet here she was getting a male aroused with desire by pumping his iron. The shaft was hot and thick and her mind went into a dreamlike state, as she imagined him using it on her. Kerri couldn't go back in time and use her past experiences to retain control of her rising passions, as her insides grew fiery and hot. The volcano was new and completely alien to anything she had experienced.

True, she reasoned, the two times with Jim had been hot and intense, but they had been filled with loving and tenderness. This was animalistic. Kerri stroked the long thick shaft with fervor so strong that her mind was delirious. She was totally unfocused and inflamed with lust and desperately pulled his hips forward until the cock-head touched her crotch. Her fingers worked the thin strip of panty out of the way so that the burning pecker grazed her labia, which brought a loud naughty moan from her throat.

Kerri gave a little thrust of her hips and she split the soaked lips with the wide head of Sky's cock. The instant reward was heard, as a high-pitched whimper sounded. A spectator would have a hard time telling who was being forced into the evil act, as Kerri was the one who appeared more desperate. With both of them standing, it would be impossible to fulfill Ward's fantasy and he moved to exploit Kerri's sudden insistence for satisfaction.

The initial heat of her burning inferno spurred Ward to wrestle Kerri's slender body to the carpet. No instruction was needed, as she landed spread-eagled on the floor. Kerri's eyes were dazed and it appeared she looked upward for the student's help. When her gaze fixed on his manhood, which stood proudly for her perusal, she uttered a string of non-coherent pleas trying to stop the attack.

What Kerri was doing wasn't right but for some unexplained reason she couldn't quell the rising tide of desire inside her body. She wanted him to stop yet she also wanted him to strip the remaining bits of clothing still adorning her sweaty torso. It sounded silly, but Kerri reasoned the removal of all of her clothes would give the impending lustful act some decency. Being partially dressed made it seem like she was too wanton and desperate to spare the time to fully disrobe.

Ward ogled Kerri's sexy scantily clad body that was immorally displayed and his profound urgency and desire were ready to burst into flames. He reasoned that a woman in control of her moral fiber would close her legs to protect her modesty. Not so with Kerri. Her legs remained obscenely open, framing her open slit in a way to give a clear sexual invitation to her young student. Ward's lust for his lovely teacher soared even higher.

He stared at the big boobs that were almost begging for his attention and then complied with the imaginary wish from his teacher. Ward was on his knees and he quickly sucked a hardened nipple into his scorching mouth. The ring gave the bud an erotic effect and his tongue swirled it around and around, bringing a reaction from Kerri every time he did. His fingers pinched the other rose colored petal and his caress gave Kerri a sinking feeling, as he rolled the nipple between his fingertips.

Her nipples seemed more easily aroused since the piercing and they throbbed under his touch. Ward was in heaven and he molested the gorgeous tits with the zeal of a rapist, not heeding any of Kerri's protests. He lost all hesitation and jiggled the big breasts with his hands and his damning mouth moved from tip to tip. Each time he devoured a bud, his teeth raked over the hardness bringing a deep moan from the teacher's lips. Ward slowly ran his teeth over the raw nipple and Kerri suffered every time he bit down just hard enough to bring a mixture of pain and lust.

The foreplay had Ward fully erect and he deemed it was time to consummate the union. With haste, he slipped his naked body between the rudely splayed thighs and then grabbed the narrow panty crotch. Ward tugged on the soaked material and buried the thin strip in the immense wetness. Kerri's body jerked wildly and her mind struggled over whether things could get any worse.

Kerri glanced down the front of her nakedness and watched Sky aim the tip of his cock at the intended target. "Oh jeezus... oh no, no, Sky... please," she whispered and then held her breath in anticipation.

Ward simply assumed his teacher was delirious. With the material rolled into a thin strip and running between the crudely displayed pussy lips, there was just enough room to squeeze his swollen cock into the heated passageway. Ward embedded his big cock with one powerful shove and held briefly to take pleasure in the most memorable moment.

Any remaining dignity was robbed when Ward suddenly began pumping in and out of Kerri's tight cunt. Her body went into severe convulsions and her mind was corrupted by the sin of succumbing to what she allowed her young student to do. The spasms were so strong, so overpowering that they shook Kerri to the core and she thrust unwittingly to meet his demands. She thought the student held all of the cards and there was no choice but to comply with his blackmail demands. Her parents must not see the incriminating pictures and the only way out was this sexual encounter with Sky.

Ward was thoroughly amazed at the fury Kerri displayed. The dream of fucking his sexy teacher was realized and it was far beyond any of his expectations. He assumed complete control by pounding his cock into Kerri so hard that it brought beastlike noises. Both drifted into their own fantasy worlds and it was total self-gratification for each. The movie of the teacher having sex with her student would sell a thousand copies, as the erotic scenes were spellbinding. Animal sounds echoed throughout the room and bare skin slapping against bare skin could be heard, as Kerri clung to his masculine body.

Ward had dated many girls, but this was his first taste of an older woman. He had to admit that sex with Kerri far surpassed any with his younger girlfriends. She seemed to lose all inhibitions and her constant pleas for him to stop were taken as token cries to ease her guilty mind. Hearing her whisper the protests only inflamed his lust-filled brain to the nth degree.

Kerri fucked him with an equal passion. She matched his intensity and the melting pot inside her epicenter gathered beaucoup quantity of juices as both climaxed. Kerri balanced on the mountaintop when her orgasm took all her decency away and she gave her womanly body to the young student. Explosions rocked her lithe frame and she rolled her head from side to side. "No, Sky no, this isn't right," she moaned aloud before turning to a whisper. "Oh, I can't stop... please don't'. Don't do that with your thingie... it's so deep inside... oh gawd, so deep."

"Baby, oh baby, fuck me... fuck me," Ward said, not caring what Kerri called him.

She remained lost in the immoral lust, as her subconscious mind continued. "No, your co... your coooo, oh Sky, please don't," she pleaded, but couldn't bring herself to say the dirty words even when they sounded erotic coming from his mouth.

The orgasm consumed her soul and Ward showed no mercy, as he fucked her with unbridled passion. He rammed his cock to the hilt with every thrust and Kerri's muscles gripped the thickness with all her might. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me with your tight cunt, Teach. Yes! Yes, fuck yes," he said and the filthy words echoed in her brain.

"Aaah, aaah."

"Fuck, push that cunt up. Let me sink my hard cock in your belly," Ward demanded.

Kerri obeyed despite the shame. "Ooohhh, ooohhh."

"Can you feel my cum shooting into your cunt. I can feel your juices coating my prick," Ward whispered. "You fuck like a real whore. Do you know that?"

His words destroyed any self-respect Kerri may have had left. She felt dirty and used, but her hips thrust madly trying to aid in Sky's fulfillment. Her hips bucked like a wild bronco and Ward rode her to the end. Sweat covered their tired bodies and Ward felt a pang of sadness when his emotions started rolling down the far side. He didn't want the intercourse to end so he reluctantly paused his pumping and just held onto Kerri's exhausted body.

As her temperature slowly declined and her heart rate reached a relatively normal level, Kerri had to know for sure. "Ward? Are you Sky," she asked tentatively.

Ward rose up slightly and looked directly into her bewildered eyes. "What the hell are you talking about? Sky? You mentioned that name earlier, but I just brushed it off, as a mistake," he stated. "I thought he was some old boyfriend."

Her world crumbled. Obviously the student wasn't Sky and now she compounded her problem with a huge blunder. If he wasn't Sky, then who was, she wondered? Suddenly she was no closer to the truth and felt like kicking herself because Ward wasn't the blackmailer who held the pictures and tapes. Kerri shook with fear, as the fatal error seemed overwhelming, and she realized one more student surprisingly controlled her destiny.

At first it was only Sky who had made her surrender. Now Kerri was under the spell and control of Ward, Wendy, Jim and Sky. Sobs raked her body and tears filled her eyes, as the realization hit. "No, no, I'm sorry, it's just... it's only... I was...," she sobbed and tired to apologize for her tears and sadness.

Ward put his arm around Kerri and he tried to comfort her by making light of the situation. "Hey, it wasn't that bad... was it," he asked? He kept the tone cheerful and hugged her closer. "My girlfriends don't usually cry after we make love."

Her motherly instincts took over right away. "No, it's not you. I'm sorry for being a baby," Kerri replied, trying to excuse her sadness. "I feel bad for taking advantage... being a teacher and fraternizing." The tender embrace gave her a warm feeling, at least momentarily.

"You know that no one ever needs to find out about this. I'll certainly hold our affair in confidence," Ward told her. "It's just that I've fantasized about making love to you for months. You're such a beautiful woman."

"Thanks... thank you," she responded.

Ward wasn't the sensitive type, but realized that using some of it on Kerri would cement a better relationship with his sexy teacher. "I watch you stand up in front of the class and dream about you the rest of the day," he informed the startled woman. His disclosure wasn't exactly true, as any dreams he had were ones of raunchy unrefined sex. When familiar rumbling deep down in his groin happened, he knew it wasn't time to go home yet.

Kerri allowed Ward to lay over her and thought he was merely satisfying his dying needs, as she didn't know how to get rid of him. Ward relished in his accomplishment of conquering his adorable teacher. He not only had sex with Kerri, but he was planning to show her his perverted side. With no expected interruptions, Ward felt secure being in Kerri's home and he pressed forward.

Ward felt his cock soften and shrink after the powerful orgasm and he needed rejuvenation. "You suck cock real good, Teach. It's time to get me hard again," he said, as he pinned Kerri's arms down. Ward loved using her title often because he deemed the humiliation would enslave her under his devious control.

Kerri's stomach did a flip-flop. 'Surely he can't be serious,' she thought. Then Ward rolled upward and shoved his crotch at her. He grabbed his cock and held it in Kerri's face, as he rubbed the wet knob across her cheek. Kerri held her lips tightly sealed and was determined to regain a measure of control over the sordid affair. "Nooonoo... nooo, no more," she pleaded.

Ward grabbed her by the hair, twisting and turning her head to the side until her eyes begged him to be gentle. Then he jerked the handful of her long blonde tresses and grinned when he forced her lips to open. Keeping her face turned sideways, Ward relished the look of anguish on Kerri's face when he stuffed the head of his cock into her mouth.

Kerri's arms flailed out to the sides, as the softened cock filled her mouth. She choked back tears and reluctantly decided the only recourse and way out was to obey. The pungent smell of raw sex drifted up her nostrils and she shuddered with the realization that the odor was pussy juices. It was extremely humiliating knowing she was now sucking the cock that had been buried inside her vagina.

Kerri was at a loss for words to describe how degraded she felt. Suddenly the meat, which was bent and twisted, started to jerk and pulse. She couldn't really see his cock and the fear of him suffocating her made her react. Kerri brought her hands up and she fumbled, as she grabbed the base of his cock and pushed the swollen balls to the side. She gasped many times trying to breathe and tried to retain some control over what Ward did to her.

Jolts of energy shot through the monster and she felt Ward jerking his pelvic muscles in an effort to renew his virility. The lengthy shaft slowly began to harden and Kerri had to put her small hand around it so Ward wouldn't ram the head down her throat. In an effort to stop the assault, she inadvertently massaged his cock with one hand and brushed against his bag with the other, which Ward deciphered as romantic caresses.

Kerri was amazed by how quickly Ward's cock came alive. She thought furiously about ways to get away from his attack, but deep inside she knew nothing would work. When Ward watched the beautiful teacher suck his cock, his evil mind filled with dreams of humiliating her even more. His muscular hips quivered and thrust wildly, as he used Kerri's mouth to renew his passion. The scene was overly erotic with her tight grip on his penis and his balls swinging freely back and forth just below her chin.

The excitement climbed steadily upward and Ward's big ramrod got harder by the minute, as he kept the bulbous head buried in Kerri's hot mouth. She wrapped her tiny fist around the first few inches of the long shaft but that gave double action to his cock, inflaming his mind even higher. Ward looked down and watched the long, blonde lochs flow down Kerri's naked back. He brushed the hair off her face so he could watch her humiliation, as she performed the demanded blowjob.

Ward held her hair behind her head and fucked her mouth like it was his very own, prized possession. "Suck it, baby. Yeah, you suck cock like a real pro," he whispered. "Grab my balls and feel the load of cum I'm going to blast all over your petty face."

Kerri could only shake her head, as the cock-head threatened to go down her throat, and mumble some sounds. "Mmmmm... mmmm."

"You're going to suck me off and I'm going to watch you rub my cum all over your smutty body, Teach," Ward said.

Kerri felt helpless against the powerful young man. He held her head firmly over his cock and pumped his hips like he was fucking a cunt. She could feel his temperature rise and knew he was getting close to a dreaded climax. Her mind was already made up and Kerri determined that the best way out was to satisfy the man's wishes. Then she tasted the awful precum and realized the end was near.

"I'm getting ready to cum. When I tell you... pull my cock out of your hot mouth," Ward hissed through clinched teeth, as he tried prolonging the wonderful sensations. "When I shoot my load... I want you to fire the white shit all over your face... your hair... your tits."

Kerri tried to comprehend what the man was saying, but before she had time to react, Ward's orgasm exploded with a fury. It was pure instinct to pull the pulsating cock out of her mouth and Ward let it happen. Once her lips were free, the sticky cum shot far and wide, much to his vulgar elation. Ward tightened the muscles at the base of his pecker every couple of seconds and then jettisoned blasts of thick white cream into the air.

The first blast made her choke and the only thing she worried about was breathing. Kerri felt the slimy blobs of cum coat her body exactly as Ward had promised, but she wasn't able to evade any of it. She sobbed from being made to sink to the lowest levels and remained in a submissive kneeling position, allowing Ward to fulfill his perverted fantasy.

Kerri closed her eyes and wished she wasn't there. Surely she must look like a whore who just satisfied a customer and Ward added to her final insult by coating his finger with semen; then wiping it into her mouth. The humiliation was complete and Kerri remained obedient, as she let her student scoop the remaining thick gobs between her open lips.

"I think you swallow cum better than any woman I have been with," Ward said and smiled with satisfaction. "We will have to do this many more times, my beautiful Teach, as you have one hell of a sexy body."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers